WikiLeaks' Assange facing eviction from London's Ecuadorean embassy in June

archive.fo/81qYA
foxnews.com/world/2017/02/27/wikileaks-assange-facing-eviction-from-londons-ecuadorean-embassy-in-june.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MaB3Zw5_p9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Keep an eye out for a fuck ton of intel being leaked up to and after that election.

Assange is probably one of the most powerful and respected private citizens out there that we know for certain is on our side.

What happens if they nab him? Who would run Wikileaks in his absence?

That's a great question. It would in my opinion spark outrage from the anonymous crowds of guccifers etc. I'd suggest there would be a cyber bloodbath. I'd also suggest a DDOS the likes of which we've never seen (remember a few months back) likely as a false flag

Trump really needs to get on this. Hillary is still a threat to him, as is her extended crime family. Assange is our best weapon against those kid-fucking perverts, and he's partly responsible along with Kek, of course for Trump's win.

Pardon when?

Assange is literally one of us. He linked to our library just the other day.

Trump better save his ass.

I hate to say this fellas, but Trump can't publicly do much here even if he wanted to.

If he did help Assange in any way it would mean that he would be aiding a foreigner who has engaged in the publishing of leaked state secrets. Setting such a precedent is unwise, especially this early into his administration.

Assange only publishes the stuff he gets that he knows for certain is 100% accurate, imagine all the other crazy shit that's come across his desk from sources around the world that he can't confirm. I bet you there are times the man wishes he could tell us something but he couldn't because it would hurt his credibility.

If Trump does anything to help him no-one else could know about it except for the parties involved.

This is a shitty quagmire to be in right now, especially with the media trying to meme Trump as a man who does the bidding of foreigners.

Not just aiding a foreigner, but one accused of rape and also allegedly having ties to Russia. Or at least that's how they'd spin it.

Realistically, all Trump would have to do is spend a month talking about he can't wait for him to get kicked out and he really wants him arrested and one of the ZOGs in Europe would take him in to spite Trump.

Just fucking pardon him. When the kikes shit their beds, talk about what else he's going to drop on the globalist scum. Is anybody here really dumb enough to think the American people wouldn't support him against Global Zion?

Thanks for the dubs and the post, i believe it, it sure will stir some argouments but i bet the americans will trust trump better than anyone trying to smear him for pardoning assange.

If the people that usually lurk this board and report to trump are reading this thread, have faith in the american people.

I told you they will sold him out. If they wanted, they could put him in car with diplomatic plates and let board equadorian navy ship.

I think we're waiting for the Clinton investigation to broaden to bring Assange in. There's no way of guaranteeing his survival while in custody because of the infiltration right now.

He supposedly did the interview with hannity but that could be bullshit.

yes. intelligence services have probably advanced versions of

also, the WL hashes do no match

I don't know if this is LARPing or just retardation Alex Jones. By default, the nations that will be the most touchy about their sovereignty are spics. Now spics in the UK..so CIA through MI6 to spy on a foreign embassy? And a high profile one? when Ecuador has a coup every…I can't count, last time I was in Quito there was a coup.
I don't know if it's jewish movies or alex jones.

Assuming Assange isn't already taken (October weirdness), is there anything that can be done here to assist him?

My understanding was that the US were the ones enforcing pressure upon the UK for his arrest. Therefore, if Trump managed to "alleviate" this pressure, would the UK drop their interest in him?

Assange has no public charges against his name. He is only wanted for questioning after he allegedly "raped" (he was wearing no condom) two females who apparently had no interest in pressing charges against him.

It would make my dick so hard if he was brought in as a witness against the Clintons and their brood of filth. Not likely to happen but if they brought him on to testify with a plea bargain deal for him. wew.

Barron please make it so. Kek bless me.

I'm surprised they haven't smuggled him out of an underground tunnel yet.

You're full of it mate. It's the exact opposite, the current guy has been president for like 20 years. He's one of those who wants to be president forever, like Castro or Chavez. But his handpicked puppet just lost the election.

Wikileaks editor Sarah Harrison

So that's why Wikileaks looked so compromised when Assange was missing.

That is true, but can Sweden give Assange to the USA as planned, now that Trump have made Sweden his ideological enemy together with Islam?

Sweden might just say - See, Assange was paranoid, when he thought that Sweden would extradite him, so they can spite both Assange and the Trump-administration.

I supported Assange back when I was a libertarian and I still support him. I wish him the best of luck.

SHUT UP PUSSY

Or he could just, you know, make use the whistleblower laws the US already has installed.

youtu.be/MaB3Zw5_p9c "For publishers for example, so that, as an example we are starting to use Bitcoin, Wikileaks, stuffing our, cryptographic keys of stuff that we publish, so, we prove that we have published stuff at a particular time by stuffing it in Bitcoin, in the blockchain, and then, if someone were to come and try to modify the material that we have published, to take a particular part, that would be detectable." -Julian Assange, Nantucket Project, Sept 28 2104

"Wikileaks needs to change in order to survive and thrive through the next few months… If necessary of course, if I'm not able to continue or the Ecuadorian people are unreasonably blamed for Wikileaks' publications, I will have to resign as editor, but our publications will continue. The part of the necessary defense of Wikileaks, we have engaged in a new project to recruit people across the world to defend our publication - and we'll give details of that as the weeks go by… …we will issue guidelines about how you can promote Wikileaks publications without censorship." - Julian Assange, Wikileaks 10 Years Press Conference, Oct 4th 2016

did you miss JA's internet connection being cut?
the massive ddos that followed?
the strange things that happened to wikileaks?
the october and november blockchain floods?
there was another just last week..

dig deep anons - the cyber war has already begun!

those aren't meant for white people, you silly cunt

This is a bad thing? In this environment? Really?

Fuck PR. Thats what lost you gamergate, remember youfucking faggots. Papa Holla Forums showed you not to give a fuck and go full bore on everything, and look what happened. You are our play to win guys, don't fag out now and turn into some casual players now that we just started.

When bitches start whining you start shit talking and do it even harder. That is how it works. Otherwise you show your weak beta side.

obongo pardoned the tranny, so why not Assange? I wish australia would stop rimming America and let him come back home, but there's no chance of that happening with turnkike at the helm. Northern Territory has been pretty receptive to him, and technically you need an extradition order to get someone from NT so he could possibly go live with the abos, crocs and flies.

Because Assange actually did something good for the people of the world and the tranny didn’t.

I don't think trump can issue a swedish or british pardon

Assange is dead you willfully ignorant faggots.

Fucking newfags, we've ben over this. You can't pardon people jn other countries for shit they did other places that have nothing to do with the fucking usa. Trump COULD offer asylum though, and turn this into the biggest shitstorm since the election though, if, and only if Kek wills it.
Now go read some Esoteric Hitlerism and start preparing the way for the one. For Kalki, purger of filth.