Are you still excited for The Last Jedi Holla Forums?

Are you still excited for The Last Jedi Holla Forums?

I le love le epic wars! #theforceisfemale

These people don't even care about the movie itself, they just want to build their identities around the whole "nerd culture".

is that supposed to be a girl

>(((stephen universe))) is basically weebshit

FUCKIN PLEBS

why would i ever be excited for reddit wars? i think you got lost on your way to r/movies, buddy

darth vader looks like a big dick in the thumb.

That's not Vader…

oh right.
nuVader. my mistake.

Big bang Theory fags, nuWars, and capeshills need to stop liking things I used to love. Sometimes I just wanna die knowing stuff that used to be unique and different is now mainstream

Star Wars was always mainstream. Now it's mainstream and jewish.

That's not Vader, that's nuRevan.

Or maybe they trust that their friends have good taste in movies. There have been many movies that I've had no interest in based on promotional material, but once I bothered to watch them, they were actually enjoyable.

I've not met one person in real life who has enjoyed disneywars. I've met some that thought it was okay, and then never talked about it again, which to me says they were unoffended by it and it was just forgettable. The people who pretend it was actually good have all been faggots signalling online, which either means from worse parts of the world than where I live or paid shills.

Always have to drape themselves in bigger boys clothes to feel big

Well, the comic is realistic in the sense that the girl didn't actually purchase any Rey/Finn merchandise.

i haven't even watched the goy awakens yet

Sure I am, Mr. (((Goldberg))) from Marketing Analysis at Disney!

STAR WARS™ BIG BLACK DILDO!

reddit wars was always mainstream and jewish
go back to reddit

Take your slander of a great white director to your room kid.