Worst of the comic pros

calling bullshit on the people who think they are better than the fans of comics.

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/alex-hire-eve-ewing-for-marvel-s-invincible-iron-man-comic-book?recruiter=830668480&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.combo_new_control_progress_110217fake2&utm_term=autopublish&sharerUserId=830668480&utm_content=nafta_twitter_shortlink:control
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Misandry and sex negativity

I only go to my local comic shop occasionally for free comic book day or just to pick up something older, but I haven't even pirated NuMarvel's stuff. I hear DC has been getting pretty good again but I dunno.

Just buy either Mister Miracle or Super Sons. That is all you need from DC.

I just go to my comic book store to get /tg/ related stuff.

your twitbook avatar sure got a purty mouth huh huh hehehe

As much I as sympathize with D&C, paying for comics and then burning and tearing them is pretty stupid.

Paying for comics you know are thrash is too.

He probably thinks that some strong, African name that shows his deep, spiritual connection to his roots. I wonder what he would think if he knew it was a fact holiday made up by a crazy nigger who wanted a black christmas to spite whitey.

Who? and why should I care?

???????

Some madeup holyday made by niggers in america because niggers were upset because slavery or some shit.

He said that YT covers the costs of his comics so he doesn't care.

That statement might as well be what's most attractive to the opposite sex list, with feminine women being most desirable at the top and the fake trans women at the bottom.
Think of it this way, would you buy a good looking high quality product or a very cheap Chinese knock off that has maintenance issues?

Also looking good or beautiful is not a crime. While beauty depends on ones perspective or interests, men shouldn't be blamed that the majority want a healthy traditionally feminine women that falls into that ideal of beauty.

Finally good looking characters are a better sell to the audience while ugly ones can repel them. Eg: The current year Squirrel Girl compared to her previous modern design.

This shit that always got me was that when it comes to mainstream artists people like Frank Cho, J. Scott Campbell, or Micheal Turner always had more female fans then other "less sexy" artists. This bitch is ignoring that women like attractive women too.

All it comes down to is the fact that there are MORE ways for a male to be "sexy" than women. You can have a chisled hunk of a man like Thor, a "cute" guy like Peter, and even The Hulk can be considered an attractive male

That shit's actually really good. I might have to go and actually buy it, since it's the best comic in years.

Haha why isn't this woman in the crazy house?

Because if she have her way, we will see more stories of ugly hambeasts because "muh diversity"

I don't think youtube could be paying him well enough, but then again.. there are channels with hundreds of millions of views with videos of people destroying things. new phones, game consoles, expensive luxury goods.. So I guess destroying the comics is part of his gimmick and how he gets views in the first place.

Kwanzaa is actually one of the most impactful and lasting things niggers have created in the past thousand years, though.

You can mention the "we're going to hire fewer white people" initiatives and how bitching about white privilege is just a diversion from class warfare

What do you mean "you can't prove them wrong"? White privilege isn't real.

Jazz

You have a Half-Black President.

Those things aren't going to disprove an idea which has already retreated into the safety of unfalsifiability. Structural privilege and oppression as they're currently understood aren't just one hiring bias or one person in a position of power. They are absence or presence of the cumulative weight of a continuum of invisible slights, the sheer unrelenting force of all the slightly negative attitudes of everyone you ever meet combined. Their only evidence is that you feel them. So you'll never disprove them to the kind of faggot who whinges about them.

Who cares? With such a ridiculous notion that you don't have to prove it, eventually normal people would have been redpilled enough to laugh at it.

Tell them to study objective reality.

Oh boy, stealing the best parts of Christmas and Hanukkah really is an achievement.
My Nigerian neighbors used to laugh whenever someone asked if they celebrated Kwanza. Most African’s celebrate Christmas.

The cringe

who

Why is this thread autosaging?

It gets worst look at what the nutter is doing now.

change.org/p/alex-hire-eve-ewing-for-marvel-s-invincible-iron-man-comic-book?recruiter=830668480&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial.combo_new_control_progress_110217fake2&utm_term=autopublish&sharerUserId=830668480&utm_content=nafta_twitter_shortlink:control