Bill Nye goes on weird rant

BILL NYE GOES ON WEIRD RANT ABOUT TRUMP LEAKS AFTER BEING HUMILIATED BY TUCKER

insider.foxnews.com/2017/02/27/tucker-carlson-and-bill-nye-science-guy-clash-climate-change

Sorry for tuckposting… I know he's a bit cucky, but this interview is just too much not to share.

Couldn't find a good method of ripping the video to post here. Hopefully a more tech savvy user has the knowhow?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/veni-vidi-viticulture-remains-of-roman-vineyards-found-in-uk-738723.html
people.rses.anu.edu.au/lambeck_k/pdf/242.pdf
[email protected]/*
wnd.com/2008/04/60581/
whatismyreferer.com/
==
youtube.com/watch?v=VkJEt1UsUcs
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page3.php
ncdc.noaa.gov/monitoring-references/faq/anomalies.php
ncdc.noaa.gov/monitoring-references/docs/smith-et-al-2008.pdf
blog.dilbert.com/post/157823678756/tucker-carlson-induces-cognitive-dissonance-in
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's not how you break links

This is news?

the best part is when he starts talking about leaks and the mainstream media and gets all dramatic, "I'm sure we'll cross paths again, Tucker…"

Who the hell does he think he is? Darth Vader?

bill nye is a stupid faggot who panders to 20something 30something adolescent minded numales still trapped in nostalgia land and indoctrinated them with his globalist propaganda

polite sage however

This guy came to my campus.

He told me I could change the world, and that I should.

I did.

wtf was that last comment from Nye, "I can tell you why there are leaks [in Trump Cabinet]" "The president has created two factions." "They don't like eachother, so they leak"

Bill Nye set children down a path of logic and intellectual curiosity, entirely unaware that it would lead them to conclude Hitler did nothing wrong.

he's a pedo, isn't he?

Jeezus, at least I had Carl Sagan yeah, he was pot smoking kike instead of this fucking tool.

It's funny in retrospect how all the liberals hyping us up to "be ourselves" only primed us to have supreme confidence in being NatSocs.

They'll never get Fred.

Did anything ever come of that?

A man like Fred Rogers could never be a marxist liberal. One doesn't wage war and return a fucking faggot.

Do you even need to ask?
Hell back during the Comedy Central Bob Saggat roast, there were pedo jokes between the cast about how Bob would molest the Olsen twins and everyone including the chair audience was having a chuckle.

wtf is this kike going on about?

Kek. Bill Nye the pozzed guy needed to be taken down a peg or two.

That's true. But they did manage to change the lyrics to his song, the fucking time jewing bastards.

running off to his kike overlords and pleading for help in getting Tucker to mysteriously disappear for a few days unreported before coincidentally "committing suicide via overdosing on cocaine". I'd imagine.

(checked)
I dunno dude it seems like every midwit celebrity suddenly thinks they're part of some strange combination of illuminati and star wars rebels.

This interview was brutal, he looked drugged up or something, and the chimp out at the end said it all.

Thanks for the webm mate.

I wish Tucker had been able to ask Nye how he knew what the climate would have been like if humans were not around.

i think you meant to post that in the tucker thread

carlson should have brought up Climategate 1 and 2. show how far these "scientists" are willing to go to prove this. Bring up some of the wacky assertions these folks made in the 90s.

Best way to prove a theory is to test it. Al Gore put forth some predictions, none of them came true. Shit like that.

There was no Plan B. They were so CERTAIN Plan A was going to work that they never even CONCEIVED of a Plan B. So now all they have left is bluster.

I was hoping for it too but he couldn't even get to it because Nye wasting so much time going on and on about "b…b…but muh grapes in England!"

Walt Disney m8 they have tried time and time again to link him into some pedo shit.

You mean devoid of CO2 a few dozen million years into the future? When it would then be impossible for plant life to grow due to it being locked into the earth's? crust?

That, but primarily how there's no fucking way to know what the earth would be like right now if humans weren't around. What possible observation could ever be made of that to know what the difference would be?

Probably.

There is this strange madness among people, I normally see it on the religious side of things, speaking of humanity as if we were not a part of nature. But SOMETIMES a scientist surprises the hell out of me.

Holy shit i tought user was kidding. This is pure gold, this kike got MAD

we all made it here didn't we?

Bill Nye didn't.

Even as a kid I didn't watch this faggot

I remember from high school, in either a history or literature class, reading something that referenced wine grapes being grown in Britain during the Roman era. I also remember reading something a few years later about the possibility of wine grapes being grown in the new world by the Vikings.

Were both of these just fake ne-history, or did I accidentally stumble upon things that were supposed to go down the memory hole.

Well dubs don't lie.
Bill Nye.
The Science Guy.
Is probably gonna have to die.

You don't hear many folks talking about Vinland these days, user. Good memory.

Are you Implying what I think you are?

Shame.
I used to like that guy.

I watched beakmans world. fuck this fag didn't even have a man in a rat costume on his show

Here's a comment from a youtube version of the debate.

"Once again Bill Nye can't be more wrong. Here are the facts.

1. 1,600 years ago, Romans grew wine grapes in England. independent.co.uk/news/science/veni-vidi-viticulture-remains-of-roman-vineyards-found-in-uk-738723.html 2. Sea levels were substantially higher during the Roman Empire people.rses.anu.edu.au/lambeck_k/pdf/242.pdf 3. Farmer used less pesticides because except for arsenic, mercury, lead and nicotine, there were NO PESTICIDES

correlation does not equal causation."

The Samurai remember.

Of course they do.

No one's perfect user.

Jewtube mirror

I remember hearsay that he said he hated kids a few times, but who knows.

He made a good argument once in one of his viewer mail sections.
The question was "How do you know everything?"
His answer was "I don't, I go find out."
Cuck though he may be, that was a somewhat profound statement for a very young viewer to hear.

Much appreciated.

are even anime grills loud mouthed these days?

Fun game: Try to find an account in the comments defending Nye that actually has an avatar or believable channel.

This is what shilling/botting looks like.

Prove me wrong faggot. I wonder if Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego also accidentally produced nazis. Encouraging children to think was one of Uncle Schlomo's gravest mistakes, which is probably why educational programming went right to shit after the 90's.

wew

Got a broken one here.

Shill Nye the science guy

← Superior.

I imply many, many things, not all of them intentionally. Tell me what your thinking, and I'll tell you if it's what I'm implying.

I'm probably implying that despite an entire lifetime of leftist brainwashing, equivalent in poz or worse to bill nye, everyone here made it to this burmese paper-dollmaking forum and became proper, hitler loving righties.

It's close enough. At least he didn't put spaces in it like some retarded faggot.

Sorry for being a shitty OP earlier.

HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION
HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION
HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION
HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION
HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION
HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION
HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION
HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION
HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION
HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION
HERE IS THE MP4 VERSION

I would read the shit out of that
Of course that's basically just Holla Forums, the novel.

OP delivers… I guess you're not a faggot. for now.

"Climate change" is an one world government plot.

Yeah, Fox is full of faggots like any other outlet, but goddamnit kikes you can't cuck the Tuck.

What would it accomplish, though?

Thx. I greatly enjoyed watching Tuck cuck the pozzed kike.

Bill looks to have aged 10 years from the start to the finish of this conversation
Okay, thanks dickhead

Regulation across the Globe goyim. I ehrm mean taxes for the poor Earth!

I don't believe in climate change, but I'm somewhat surprised tucker went for the "you don't know what you're talking about" when he presented an example he didn't have the data to refute.

oh he was that guy, never realized.

Everyone thought he was retarded when we grew up, Mr rogers and the rainbow guy was much better.

he did deny climate change isn't happening, but the bill nye never answered the fucking question about how much "humans contribute to this climate change"
The climate changing happens, who woulda guessed.

That's too simple for something this big. It's not hard for the jews to get goy money. I imagine it's a reason for goy to try to make reusable energy, like solar panels more efficient so the third world can use that, and have an even bigger population boom.

No data was offered in the first place. Unless you count "grapes are growing in England goy" as "data".

The real agenda is concentrated political authority. Global warming is the hook.
UN climate chief Christiana Figueres is “on record saying democracy is a poor political system for fighting global warming. Communist China, she says, is the best model.”

True. I recommend both Joe Rogan podcasts with Randall Carlson. The first one is more data packed, than the second iirc.

carbon credits as a global currency to save a duh earf. Basically the mark of the beast, universal currency.

kill yourself

Ain't it fascinating, the evolution of the Left in the past 15 years. They were all about us just being atoms, biology, man, because scientifially-backed nihilism could defeat the christian right. When we take that premise and expand upon it, because we're all just biological agents, products of random evolution, therefore genocide is a perfectly valid and exceeding efficient method of evolution, suddenly it's time to trust the allmighty pillars of society who tell you that what science says is wrong again. Suddenly when every man who understood natural selection apparently had a Ph.D in Genetics compared to backwards christians, now only those with kike-approved Scientist Licenses™ can profess to understand anything related to science with a shred of credibility - and trust them, goy, they're smarter than you, take them on their word.

They brought us into a perfectly rational machine-world then failed to realize how cold and horrifying the end-results of their professed beliefs were. Now that they have the ends they wanted they abandon those beliefs entirely.

Actually no that's what they're trying to prevent, is the use of reusable energy.
The New World order and their sock puppets have devised a plan to make the elite richer, while placing a heavy burden on middle and low income earners as part of their sick and twisted master plan to control the human race. Meanwhile the price of electricity will dramatically increase which will affect the lowest income Americans the most, and the global economy will be reinvented making the rich richer, and the poor poorer.
When asked how putting such a heavy burden on ordinary Americans is justifiable when the austerity measures won’t make much difference to climate at all, the EPA administrator Gina McCarthy implied that the new austerity regime should not be judged by how “these measures would combat climate change, but would show a strong action by the United States which will supposedly make other larger nations do the same…“

It's treaties user. Treaty law can supersede US law depending on how it's implemented. That's why TPP was such a crisis we very narrowly averted. If the US signs on to a climate change treaty it can be compelled to comply with any number of provisions within the treaty, which directly threatens the sovereignty of the US.

Cognitive dissonance isn't "there is evidence but you don't believe it" it's "you think one thing and act in a different way." Armchair psychologist diagnoses people with afflictions he doesn't even know the meaning of. Disgraceful!
kekd
Also the biggest causer of climate change during the entire earth's history is the introduction of photosynthesizers that literally caused the biggest and harshest ice age where the whole earth was covered in ice.

That last statement was neat though. Can't wait to see the fireworks.

The funny part is how Nye accidentally admits that climate change is good for agriculture, the fact that the best evidence he could cite is more wine and less ski resorts is hilarious. If the only effect of climate change is more agricultural output and fewer ski resorts its not such a big deal is it? Drink more wine and drive a little further for ski trips, who cares?

That reminds me, what if Trump just made a treaty with a nice little hidden gem in it like "all non-whites are no longer citizens, and the ATF has no more authority because second amendment dictates you can own a tank"
We should be memeing this

This is no longer science

He calls the kike Bill Nye the (((Psychoanalysis))) guy weeeeeew lad.

Normalfags will eat this up like candy tbqh. Fuck the ski resorts. Nobody wants to shovel more snow anyway. That type of attitude. I guarantee there will be a massive bluepill campaign now in response to this blunder. It's everywhere on social media right now. This will be a major hit tomorrow too.

Who would he make the treaty with?

japan and russia, just for added leftist butthurt

Two major tenants from it.

This is, along with a host of other efforts, is effectively taking wealth from the global middle and upper classes and giving to the megapoor and the hyperrrich. The ultimate goal is to produce a two-tier society: the hyperrich managerial global state based on control of capital/infulence, with the rest 'people' living an effortless subsistence. Since they have no real power, ie, no ways to access influence, and no ways to amass money without being taxed to death for the greater good, the founding clique of this order is essentially guaranteed to stay in power as long as they manage to not fuck up by being too hasty and piss off the entire world.

There is already a shill campaign, Nye must be important to the kike cabal/globalists if they are buying mass shills for him just hours after he got tucked, either that or the faggot is buying the shills himself, lol.

So the medieval warming period is a myth or what? bahahahahahahahahahahahah!

too late, they already pissed off america

Seems like the kikes want some slaves for themselves this time, instead of just grabbing them and profiting off their sale. Some things never change. They can only be ended.

Checked and keked

That zoom in tho. This kike needs to be hung from his bow tie strings.

Kikes push that whites having children hurts the environments and that mass immigration helps save it (even the exact opposite is true). Also global warming is why terrorist bite themselves up, not their religion of peace.

They don't even hide it, yet these white liberals all go along with their own genocide. Meanwhile Haitians burn down their forests completely and in general non-whites destroy and trash their land endlessly. It's all this plus the other points listed. Also just look into scams like Obama's green energy programs.

These goddamn jews need to be exterminated

Meme it lads

Also, them Hitler dubs demand a proper meming

He's one of the few remaining 90's icons who isn't dead or utterly disgraced, so the kikes think he's a valuable propaganda asset for reaching out to goyim in their 30's and late 20's. There is actually enough Bill Nye nostalgia to turn him into a shitty tumblr-tier meme but not enough to save him from the rope

I agree with you on a lack of WebM at the start of the thread but you're such a fucking faggot for posting like that.
mentally challenged cunt.

I thought he was boring. Probably because the cartoons and movies and video games were actually more entertaining considering the 90s and all

Agreed. Plus the sheer amount of vidya I consumed growing up in the 90s probably saved me.

Bill Nye gets pegged by Amazonian Nigger women

tucker's resting dick face went into overdrive

When you get right down to it what the rebs had going for them were high-positioned traitors in the imperial government who could smuggle them arms and information. The entire rebel fleet was composed of subverted Imperial assets bent to the purpose of overthrowing the legitimate government and reestablishing the senatorial oligarchy.

The guy is talking about wine but all I wanna know is how much pot he smoked before talking to Tucker

sage for unrelated; these things were fun just after Trump got into office, but they're getting on my nerves. how do I make this thing go away?

Explain this Bill

It was a bad example. A well documented case of climate change impacting agriculture is Algeria. People are having to move quite far or give up berber traditional camel herding (haha stupid culutre lol hahaha goat fuckers). Now I don't really care about Algeria, but if they end up starving were gonna have more refugees on our hands.

TBH this guy just looks evil. Look at those warped eyebrows, deep sunken malicious eyes and wrinkles above his brows.
Mom is right when she says that your face stays that way if make faces too much.

The biggest cause of climate change in history was when a comet fell 12000 years ago, causing the bronze age collapse and sinking Atlantis and Thule into the sea because the ices melted and caused a worldwide flood

Daily reminder that liberals only ever listen to politicians and celebrities on "global warming," and never listen to what a climatologist has to say. "Global warming" is completely bullshit

That's a ten.

This guy called it about the brutal winter in the pacific NW. Oregon has been pure shit all winter. I don't recall it being like this in the last few winters. Apparently people who have lived here for a long time don't remember it being like this either.

You think the poles shifting are what is actually causing climate change?

And now he's autistically screeching over people not taking (((scientific authority))) in face value.

is is an offshore shot of Monterey Bay, notice the submerged coastal erosion.
[email protected]/* */,-122.3622338,224726m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x54eab584e432360b:0x1c3bb99243deb742!8m2!3d37.09024!4d-95.712891
This only occurs when water flows across dry ground. What are now the continental shelfs were once dry land and where people lived.

don't own*

We could always sink them.

feck off

You fuck off back you cuckchan, newshit.

Its still there even after I erase it

Does the screenshot have the text erased? Set the theme to Yotsuba B instead of board specific CSS.

they started calling it "climate change" exactly for that reason. Climatic conditions are dynamic and do change constantly, so technically they are no longer being incorrect - it is the public that is entrained to make the association "climate change" -> "global warming" -> "humans destroy earth"

Kek

Goodbye Mr. Rogers. So much bettern then Bill Nye Le Science Man.

Thread theme.

Dedicated to Mr. Rogers.

lel

This solution also works, and takes fewer steps.

Still love uBlock for that feature though.

how do you find her posts?

I don't know why they bring that up so much, it completely disproves their argument that climate change is something man made after 1750.

We have historical records of English viticulture during the Medieval Warm Period and records even further back of Romans doing the same thing.

Maximum file size: 12,582,912 bytes
Your file's size: 13,559,578 bytes

no webm boys

Fred Rogers was and will always be a better man than Cuck Nye would ever be. Video related has a hotwheels neet fan and duet. I've downloaded everything of his I could find so I could share it with my children.

Purely coincidence, right, cameraman didn't see him full on merchant smirking and didn't do an """"accidental" zoom or anything

wnd.com/2008/04/60581/
Ted Turner predicts 'mass cannibalism' by 2040

I don't think Tuck "Remove Cuck" Carlson didn't ask the right question: pick old predictions of doom, global warming, global cooling, etc, and ask why it didn't happen. It's settled science, after all - surely coastal cities have long been flooded. Maybe he just doesn't know that this scam has been going on for a long time.

Go back to cuckchan faggot. This isn't/b/

HERE COMES THE WEBM
HERE COMES THE WEBM
HERE COMES THE WEBM
HERE COMES THE WEBM
HERE COMES THE WEBM

Gas thyself

please listen to what he says after 8:55
he seems to say it out of rage and to hurt someone, this could be important

Full on Fedora-tier, with his fucking bowtie, MASSIVE KEKs

Might as well have just said

this is very off topic but who the fuck wears a bowtie for a tv interview?!=!!

Tucker Carlson, actually

Why? Its true. Plenty of evidence proving it but the ZOG is hiding our past

That's why Nye was so fucking assmad. Tucker wore the bow tie better and then rejected it later in favor of superior regular ties.

If you believe in man-made global warming, you believe in weather control.

You just wanted a chance to use that meme, huh? Don't feel bad, rarely does that memes dankness shine.

I keep hearing there was other evidence of different trends affecting the climate, but people say those who are prominent and say so usually end up with a suicide note on their chest and a bullet through the back of their head.

underrated post.

Reminds of that scientist who found what causes autism and how to treat it. Shot in the back, tossed in a river and declared a suicide. Also those banker nailgun "sucicides".

Shit is fucked. We live in an age of assassination politics that haven't been seen since Rome and no one talks about it.

Bill Nye the science guy mechanical engineer.

It's pretty crazy - all these scientists aren't given the chance to change things or even present their findings. Here's a video on why climate change is a null and void point until we find a more effective and cost efficient methods of tackling it.

*find more effective and cost efficient methods of tackling it.

Can't believe I haven't been using their own side of the global warming debate to drop redpills all these years. Great idea, user.

He actually never served.

What do you call it when you push a person on children, and when the children grow up you use the same person to push agendas?

You're thinking of Bob Ross
Fred Rogers wasn't in the military
Also Bob Ross never saw combat nor was he deployed outside the US

I didnt ask for these feels.

I think BIll Nye was during old Disney.

Because I did nigger middle school and the only peace I had in the days were when the teachers got too frustrated to teach and would just wheel out a television with Bill Nye talking about atoms and shit.

I think he was 90s, not 80s.

Well that figures. Was Bob Ross and and Mr.Rogers the few good shows during that time (I know they're not Disney)?

Tucker "Laugh at any Fucker" Carlson

SH-SH-SH-SHILL NYE THE JEWISH GUY

As if becoming skeptical of a community of (((scientists))) after discovering they are wrong/lying is an illogical thing to do.

He openly declares that he knows why there is literal treachery in the government, and indicates that he is on the side of the traitors.

GAS THE SCIENCE KIKE

I never watched this kike as a kid, I don't remember watching much talmudvision at all really, was already into playing video games by the time I was 4

This is how the climate change folks win, they indoctrinate kids through misleading facts (Those in your 20s, how many times were you forced to watch Al Gores awful documentary? I was forced to watch it at a full school assembly, economics, English, science, biology, chemistry and social studies over the course of a few years) and parading around the bullshit. Its completely obnoxious and ignores real science. Climate obviously changes no one denies that, last major event was around 30k years ago (even bill says this in the interview) and our cycle of humanity is a result of it. The whole purpose of this agenda is to push on regulations on the small men and limit what they can do while promoting their mass scale operations that actually have an effect.

Most of this shit can be directly associated to the changes in the sun, not the farmers using old tractors.

I know that feel. I was more of a cartoon or history channel kid though. Ren and Stimpy best cartoon. Battle BC best history channel show.

Kek can somebody twat this link or send to Nye's facekike

englishwineproducers.co.uk/background/history/history-the-middle-ages-through-to-the-20th-century/

They really do just use the same old memes, dont they?

I've seen bits and pieces of videos and played a demo recently. The fact you could actually insert your own text was pretty neat. Not a bad sidescroller, you might be able to find a newer demo lying around somehwere

Kekkest.

They made us watch Bill Nye when I was in school. They also made us watch "Channel One News" every morning for about 15 minutes. Anderson Cooper was the anchor, not even joking.

Dear CIA niggers: I'm the one that got away.

That was real scientific at the end there Bill. You made yourself sound like a Super villain that couldn't help himself but give away his evil scheme. Jumping straight to your true feelings. A divide is happening because people disagree with Trump and they are actively trying to bring down the President from the inside. This is the truth, and it seems from Bill here that he believes it's the Global Warming tards who are responsible. "Carry on, I'm sure we will cross paths again"

Dubs confirm bloody final confrontation.

Bill better watch out though. You Can't Cuck The Tuck.

No eye protection needed. What are you, a pussy?

TUCC

Man, I really am sick of these people, watching this faggot slither and writhe under examination, how he uses this propagandistic rhetoric and linguistic tricks to try to distract from the questions laid forth at every opportunity.
I'm a scientist, and the very notion of settled science in this context is fucking ridiculous, as is this 'scientific consensus' presented by people with a blatant conflict of interests.

Tucker's got that open mouth blinking eyes face down to a fine art.
Do you think he browses here or halfchan?

I know Bill's type. He definitely went home and cried after that.

I love the Reading Rainbow

cry'd

Sister's friend once visited him after winning a robotics tournament in highschool. He said he was kinda weird and "feely" to the kids

I'm sure he thought he was a liberal, just like how John Wayne thought he was a liberal. They were born in a different world where "liberal" meant something completely different.

You fucking kids. I watched 3,2,1 Contact, Square One Television, and Mr. Fucking Wizard.

Beakman was better than Nye, though. I watched them both, even though I was a little older than their intended audience.

So how do you properly break it?

didn't know about the theme change/css disable method and got sick of blocking each new image so i did this instead. add to options/filters in ublock: 8ch.net/stylesheets/board/pol.css

Bill won the entire last half of the debate. Tucker was just shouting at him. I don't even buy the whole global warming thing, but this was just terrible tucker porn.

Now if only we could take down Le Black Reddit Science Man

Shill Lie the commie guy.

Like this guy:
you'rewelcomefaggot

Tucker was shouting and Bill would have won if he kept his mouth shut. But he didn't.

My father used to tell me an anecdote about a brilliant artist/animator that had been hired to work for Disney back when Walt was still running the show. He had a hobby of drawing all the Disney characters having orgies and such. One day he was walking by while he was talking about it in the cafeteria. He fired him on the spot.

Just because he self identifies as a scientist doesn't me he is one. Why do people keep entertaining his transscientist delusions?

I remember reading that it's a fairly normal stress relieving exercise in some cartoon studios that some of the artists may draw the children's characters acting like assholes or whatever. It gets frustrating always having the characters be super nice and having to keep everything sanitized so it comes across as relaxing I suppose to just defile that a bit.

Because he's a television celebrity and the masses have been trained since birth to unquestioningly follow television celebrities.

PS I also had Shari Lewis which I kind of liked

At a time Democrat meant Andrew Jackson and a Democrat in south meant staunch racialist. Even liberal or libertarian wasn't so negative. Many of the Enlightenment thinkers were quite liberal compared to their times, yet they laid the groundwork for Fascism. People like Voltaire, De Maistre, Hobbes, etc,.

There's something extremely creepy about Bill Nye. Anyone else feel it? Pizzagate connections?

He's a Hollywood star, of course.

They were liberal as in liberty rather than liberal as in gibs me dat.

He's a kike. The nose knows my friend. Oh, and the fact he's a crying piss baby too.

Look up The Cult of Reason.
That should explain things.

Jews will always subvert every thing that is good.

Since the 60s, humanities have been considered sciences thanks to kikes muddying the word. Jews and the left were never about STEM. Their "biology" meant psychology and psychiatry, not genetics or anything actually useful in biology.

pizzagate get some evidences or get away

(Heil'd)

Hoo boy, ain't that the truth. It rustles the fuck out of me just contemplating the world we left behind in exchange for nigger worship and dragon dildos.

Cognitive dissonance is not hypocrisy, user. Cognitive dissonance occurs when new evidence you accept and believe contradicts a part of your ideology so fundamental that the evidence is emotionally experienced as a threat to your sense of self. It often produces anxiety - ridden thought loops. Breaking the loop requires breaking a small part of the conditioning you've accepted as part of your self, or flat-out denying the evidence.

Nill Nye has a BA in engineering, Tucker is right he is not a scientist.

This dumb kike couldn't answer a straight forward question and kept resorting to hyperbole to try for an emotional response. Tucker was having none of it. I was cracking up over his inability to spew facts. Muh settled science, dumb kike not even gravity is a settled science yet we are to believe that faggots can predict the aggregate of weather known as climate?

Mr. Wizard was always the patrician's choice in children's educational programming.

When nye started sperging about "1750" he should have just asked "how do we know that?"

A BS Bachelor of Science not Arts.
But I disavow Nye as a Mechanical Engineer he didn't pay attention in a number of courses.

I thought he was gigantic moron for making it into infotainment.

Good memory.
I remember learning about this in school, too. Funny how (((they))) keep on lying just to save face.

That was the most autistic thing ever said by a scientist on live television frankly.

((("((("scientist")))")))

Yeah, you're right. I should know better: After all, I know not to call a tranny he or she but it.

What was Bill Nye thinking?
Did he not know what Tucker is famous for?
For god's sake, he's just a former children's TV show host.
Bet he's enjoys his pizza.

DELET DIS

I just realized I've never heard him speak before

It's time to fucking bury those old bill nye memes.

Climate change is a religion and Bill Nye is one of its priests. Repent, give up your SUV, and let the third world into your country and home, or the sea will punish you.

(checked)
Dancing Bear and his waifu

Fuck the sea.

Jesus H Christ 6 honorary PHD's sprung out of a BSME?
Do you think he even wrote one peer reviewed paper?

Even the leader of ISIS is more qualified for his job then Bill Nye is for his own. Al Babi has a PhD in Islamic Studies

Al-bagdadi*

(checked)
You just reinforced why I never liked Capt Roo.
Also that must be the modern colorized version of the show because color was not invented when I was a child and watched cartoons and tv.

I love Tucker. I don't get the dislike for him here. He just triggered Bill Nye so hard he was literally shaking. It was beautiful. Nye is used to people kissing his ass because he was memed into some sort of genius years ago through snowflake nostalgia.

Bill Nye has a bachelor's degree in mechanics and spent his life working as an improve comedian.

What's next?
What other children show hosts are they going to drag out of obscurity to channel the impotent rage of the (((left)))?
Barney?

Are they gonna bring Steve back from the dead?

He still works for (((Fox))), keep that in mind. But he himself appears based.

Wow. Tucker knocked that out of the park.

Who do you think keeps posting these threads?

Google scholar came up with nothing
scholar.google.com/scholar?as_sdt=1,44&q=bill+nye&hl=en

lads. i downloaded a 335mb .pdf document on climate change for the year of 2014.

all the fucking .pdf was
climate change is literally guessing on old databwithout relating them through any meaningful way.
if a local weatherman can't predict weather 10 days ahead with way better up to date measurements, what makes you think these autistic LINEAR EQUATION FUCKING ALGEBRA BULLSHIT IS GONNA DO.

Agreed

When I was a kid, the Reading Rainbow nigger was legit my favorite. Imagine my disappointment when years later I met real niggers and they had no interest in reading.

I was thinking about exactly this topic just recently and came to a very simple conclusion: The Left abandoned science because science was undermining their agenda. This is why they turned away from facts and figures and towards emotional appeals and anecdotes.

Think about "Global Warming" and how they insisted New York would be underwater, Polar Bears would be extinct, and so on, if we didn't lower CO2 emissions right away.. Well, Emissions went up (largely thanks to China) and "going green" became a multi-billion dollar business. These faggots started downplaying all their private jet trips and 50 SUV private motorcades and instead went with the emotional appeal: If you deny climate change, you're a conspiracy theorist, racist, sexist, etc etc etc…

Then there's the gay rights "born this way" argument, with leftists even going so far as to insist there was some kind of "gay gene" and that it was possible to be born with the wrong gender to match your brain.. Well, science went and proved that trannies are mentally ill, there's no gay gene, and gender identity and physical sex are inextricably linked. Furthermore, deeper research into these communities, lifestyles, and life choices revealed that.. YES. The gay lifestyle is full of self-destructive degenerate sex and drugs. It's an abusive, disgusting lifestyle where older men prey on teenage boys. Every parent should rightfully fear the Pride Parade faggots and should do everything they can to keep them away from such flamboyant, dangerous faggotry!.. and Trannies? Turns out transitioning and surgery do nothing to lower the suicide rates, because severe mental and mood disorders don't go away if you treat body dysmorphia.

And then there's the "myth" of race and the cultural relativism ideology that we are all exactly the same and it's just magical societal forces that make us different!.. Well, scientists tested niggers and sand niggers and rice niggers and every other non-white culture and race and they found out that.. Yeah, they are severely different in mental capacity, and potential for civilized, intelligent behavior. They are, in some cases, quite literally retarded subhumans. Better throw that out too!

They'll still cling to the image of being the intellectual party. The party of facts and science and reason.. But they are the party that runs on virtue signalling and valuing gestures and words over deeds and actions.

The left is becoming more and more like a religion every day, they even have multiple denominations.

The social justice one has

Me as well user, he is on tv but he does a shit ton with the latitude they allow him.
I bet his ratings will soon reflect that as well.

go figure?

user I had basic introduction to modeling when I took fluid mechanics, one of the first things my prof told us was that not everything can be modeled.
I always assumed this would specially apply to the earths climate, far to many variables to even begin to sort them out, and the only source of earths temperature the sun is never included in the modeling.

Yes goy positivism is your friend, don't question the dogmas of the (((enlightenment)))

Bill Nye the jewish guy.

Bill Nye is a clueless figurehead whose purpose is to meme the popular perception science in a more Jewish direction. By the end of Tucker's thrashing he seems very insecure and desperate to change the subject to something negative about Trump (possibly pre-rehearsed which is why he tacks it on almost as an afterthought). It seems to me that he is referring to the obvious fact that there are roughly two sides within the Republican party and the Executive branch, pro- vs anti-Trump. He is implying that this means Trump is a disaster, and is the reason for the leaks.

"Bill Nye the *fake* Science Guy! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill! Bill!"

That Bill Nye has no peer reviewed papers or that google scholar in particular came up with nothing?
Because using Google Scholar was pretty much standard practice for literature search in the labs I've worked at. In particular it's much better at finding relevant high impact papers than my University Libraries' search algorithm.

Obviously this one. The guy has a BS in engineering. He's not a scientist, never has been.

that explains those rugrats cartoons

this
I would have fallen out of my chair if he did have anything remotely resembling a peer reviewed paper on climate change.

Desertification in North Africa has been going on for thousands of years

I have a BSME and no I am not a "scientist" but that does not mean we are all a bunch of retards as well. exception being made for jew guy

I read this a long time ago and it is not just northern africa but includes most of the ME as well.
The author put forth it was because there had been people concentrated in that area for longer than any other place on the earth. So they basically wore it out due to misuse of agriculture etc.

If all you've got is a BS, then it does probably mean that you have no peer reviewed research with your name on it. That is certainly the case for Bill Nye.

IN THE AGE OF CHAOS TWO BOWTIES BATTLE FOR DOMINANCE

Checked and keked.
Double dubs confirm epic bowtie battle.

I don't have any peer review papers to my name you have to be in a research capacity to generate a paper like that.
The most I ever got was kinda close to a patent on a oil seal I designed that was unique.
All I ever did was a bunch of testing and development on products and some basic design all for industrial crap and cars.
But when I look at the whole climate science scam my spider sense starts to tingle because I defiantly understand enough to read their papers and not think they are written in a language foreign to me.

He's doing significantly better than Megyn Kelly was, and likely not making anywhere near the preposterous $15 million she was somehow raking in. Evidently, even the Fox executives who wanted to build the network around her could not justify such an utterly absurd salary with so little return, and will now be credited with Tucker's success as a result.

Fox hires dumb bitches like Megyn Kelly because they're trying to sell softcore pornography to old evangelical men who don't use computers.

Millennials can't into grammar

They all do it.

I went and saw Shill Lie the Shabbos Goy when he came to my alma mater several years back as well. I don't remember any of his talking points, but he must've said that obnoxious fucking phrase "CHANGE THE WORLD" at least 15 times.

How long does he intend to coast on nostalgia when pushing his leftist agenda? I'm glad that neither Beakman nor Mr. Wizard showed up out of nowhere and stated that climate change "deniers" should be imprisoned. Otherwise, all of my fondest childhood memories would've been retroactively tarnished.

That sounds correct. Illustrators always have these super-ambitious and detailed concepts in their heads, but when you're designing and storyboarding for Jewish animation outlets in the West, everything is super dumbed-down and sanitized to the point that what should be a creative exercise with a lot of heart ends up becoming as dry and mechanical as putting on your pants in the morning or washing the dishes. Even if it's never published on the web or in a book, most cartoonists have drawn porn and titties for the simple reason that they can. The frustrations don't necessarily come from the characters having to be "nice" per se, but from the fact that everyone's personalities and appearances are so flat and unchanging. When you're the guy with the pencil, that becomes maddeningly dull after a while.

shiiiiet, I watched that show when I was 4 or so until it was canceled.

Correct. What is the point of having a talking face? Audio only or better yet just straight up text is clearly the superior format for conveying information in the most efficient manner possible. The only reason to involve video of somebody's face in your information delivery is because you're hijacking some mammalian property of the brain.

In the case of male presenters, the faces serve the role of conveying emotions that the viewer can fixate on and emulate. When you involve a woman though, of course you use sex appeal too. If you're already committed to manipulating people emotionally using faces, why draw the line at using sex appeal?

Come on, man. Fuck’s sake.

not my fav 80's action stars.. ahhnuld can fuck right off but the other 99% of em are all on /ourside/ oo-fuckin-rah

(checking)
This is a metaphor for our current situation, isn't it? The innocent and just, being incapable of conceiving deep-seated deceit and animosity, being lied to and cheated by those evil beings who can

They knew exactly what they were doing. Fox has only pretended to jump on the Trump Train to save their own hides and keep the money flowing in. Murdoch owns Fox

cartoon nye looks like poesta

This applies to Tucker too. He's propaganda just as much as the smiling television whores. Notice people in this thread commenting on his smug expressions. They're noticing it consciously. It influences you even if you aren't conscious of it though.

It's the same reason we use reaction images. Emotional manipulation. An intellectually honest Holla Forums would forbid reaction images. But of course the idea of intellectual honesty is predicated on falsehoods. The idea of people who are rational is itself irrational. Despite all the autistic abstraction in the world, humans remain mammals who respond to stimuli in irrational mammalian ways. Neutering ourselves by restricting our communications to the rational would only serve to inhibit our ability to influence others.

Underrated.

as my dad said years ago.. they don't call it "FOX" news for nothing. he has seen the decline as well, i feel his age group (60yr olds) don't have a viable alt media choice. filterman is too "NWO satan will kill you" for the baby boom gen, he still listens to limbaugh, who has become slightly moar red-pilled however i still have doubts.

He's a mechanic for crying out loud.

Trump knows this. He will throw Fox under the bus once alt media gains enough mainstream traction

lel. The resemblance is uncanny.

I know a place ke that, it's the polandball forum on reddit. And guess what? Nazism is banned, and pedosexuality is praised. But don't worry, it's an intellectual kind of gay, one where the moderators and posters alike use words not images to talk about raping each other's children.

I mean I'm a year away from graduating with my BS in CHEN, and I'm already coauthor on two published peer reviewed journal articles. Research is not hard to get into if you want to do it. Hell if I remember from an "Inconvenient Truth" correctly even Al Gore of all fucking people has a co-authorship from his undergraduate years on the atmospheric CO2 measurement paper under Roger Revelle. Which makes Nye the "Science" Guy all the more obnoxious.

I know, this is /x/-tier, but i instantly had to think of it. Heard this years ago when i was still researching "Illuminati" (lol).

POP "SCIENTIST" BTFO

the illuminati are just a faceless group pulling the strings behind the scenes before people see the face and notice that its just a bunch of hook nosed jews.
they just also happen to worship satan and rape/eat children.
pure coincidence

No thank you. This Holla Forums appealing to way more people, and after all one duty of redpilled people is to try and redpill as many others with open minds as possible.

AYYYY WHAT IS THIS MASON SYMBOL DOING IN HIS SHOW. (yeah i now he was an engineer but still)

those trips…. witnessed

grapes are now god-tier food

They're already trouncing the megyn he replaced

I came to this a couple years ago and it ruined current academia, though it was economics not climate. All the models that predict economic behavior, pricing, suplly, demand, etc (if you're really high level they'll admit the existence of monopolies, but never to a first year) omit the two most important factors: the people and the currency.

So, how many people are there? Be they nigroes, or Scandinavians? Do they speak the same language, and how dense is the population? For currency, what is it, who regulates it, how much of there is it, and how does that change rate of its supply affect us? (Hint that's the Rothschild trick, rapid change of the currency supply chokes economic activity faster than output can match, meaning prices and paper wealth crash). A clever user might add two and two together, and write a paper along the lines of: "Is money creation a monopoly, and are we suffering under a monopolistic regime of money-pricing?" In which case, you are not getting published. Sad! Not even many such cases!

(checked)
My god has my outlook ever changed in the past 20 years.

Us hip in tune happening ancientfags we all converge on Holla Forums

He is not a "mechanic" he is a mechanical engineer.
For all my engineering courses calculus 1 & 2 (differential and integral) were prerequisites.
What are the math requirements for being a mechanic Alex?

The Illuminati meme was obviously a scapegoat. Too bad most people don´t realize that.
They are so close, but yet don´t see the truth, you know.

This would be embarrassing if anyone but me and you knew the problem with it.

the problem is seperating the boomer mindeset of muh six gorillion. … they just can't let that go and it keeps them away from frog infested waters.

1. Graphs and sorts of images are different from reaction images.
2. You missed the part where I say that this sort of "rationality" is itself irrational. Worshiping rationality is paradoxical because it's irrational to believe humans are rational. Holla Forums is best the way it is, with emotionally manipulative reaction images. It makes us effective.

we are all using science to poop
we wuz scientists and sheeit

someone in my family years ago was coming to the conclusion. so close to it… they were starting to see the illuminati. but then they realized that it would mean going back on some of their leftist values….
they immediately turned around and ran away from the conclusion and now i can barely carry a conversation with this person.

and i used to be a ww2 history buff that hated nazis and believed the jews were our greatest ally.

this is science not a brouhahah

Jesus, after watching the whole thing I realize that Bill Nye is a pedantic asshole. He kept trying to pick at little words Tucker would use and act like it was a victory with a smug grin. Meanwhile he would ignore the actual question or point Tucker brought up

lmao, i can't wait for millennials to try and twist this into a victory for shill nye

But why would you break a link?

are nuclear reactors dangerous? no timmy but spatulas are

The future is in your hands, and you have to eat with those hands

True, but you are talking about non-emotional rationality, the rationality of a computer or nonsentient being. If you regard the emotional factor, it gets clear that Holla Forums is the best way it is, since we know for a fact, that the colorful, vibrant imagery of this board is appealing to a lot of people, therefore it is rational to keep it that way. As you said

i'm digging through bill's old shows. he had a rat character in a costume, i am trying to see how many instanecs of pizza i can find, and what context it is put in with any background symbols

this is how you know things are beyond stupid, when i can look through old childhood shows and spot the globalists symbology

There's a lot of non-whites in those.

i was literally just thinking that as i'm seeing tons of blacks

I concur. 911 opened my eyes wide fucking open and paying attention and after that it was the slippery slope to realize the 6 gorillion was a fable etc etc.
I don't think I have been on Holla Forums for 2 years yet but I did learn pretty fast and realized if you fuck up and ask an innocent question such as "Who is wojack" 50 anons will rain down on you and berate your insufferable ignorance on the subject.

Ub Iwerks. The man is a legend.
Robert Crumb did some salacious drawings as well, look him up.
Tumblr filename because of jewgle don't bully.

I started researching the Illuminati in school. I connected dots and openly brought them up, for example the FED or 9/11 in politics. Not blatantly of course, but i asked rhetorical questions like "Who would have profited from 9/11 the most?" "Why does the monetary system require the state to pay interest if they could print money themselves?" and then went on the provide theories. My politics teacher gave me good grades, but it usually took long until he heared me out in class since i always took a position that differed from the school narrative.
My earliest big red pill was when i heard about the massacres of Germans in Danzig before WW2. I talked with my history teacher about wether or not Hitler really deliberately and egoistically started the war or if he was forced to. This was almost outrageous at the point to many classmates, but i didn´t give a fuck.
Here is the funny part: After class my history teacher told me that he had read "The elders of Zion" and that he thought it was nonsense, but he could understand why i was researching all this stuff since he did it himself, while smiling broadly.

I hadn´t mentioned the jews a single time in class, never even thought of them.

My history teacher might be partly responsible for my redpilling by just mentioning that book. Who would have thought.

Funny - but led me to this. Jesus this kid is probably smarter than I am. How far have we fallen? Compare to Bill Nye's show…

If you don't have the patience to lurk you don't belong here. If you can't use inferential evidence to figure out what people are talking about or even just google it, you're low IQ and won't have the patience to watch a 6 hour movie or read a lengthy report.

Except now they're gonna push him too hard and ruin him for everybody too.

Also, he's a closet fag, if anyone feels like doing some digging. He used to be in a relationship with some actor from one of the worse Star Trek series'.

Mr. Fred "I'a Red" Rogers supported public television. That's like the very definition of marxist liberal.

Can any of you name six ways to generate electricity without looking it up? I have a Bachelor's of Engineering and couldn't.

Nudes when?

*I'm a

You deserve it if you ask that.

my first big redpill occured when i contacted a holocaust museum for proof to refute a "denier" and they strongly suggested i didnt bother trying to refute those claims saying their minds were already made up. and i persisted until they called me a denier.

"so thats how it happens?"

Joke's on you Mr. Science Guy, but we're still not suited to growing grapes. Does he think we're at south of France temperatures?! Need greenhouses for that kinda thing here. Even though it hasn't snowed properly the last few years, it is still cold and wet all year 'round.
Perhaps he meant rape? Got tons of that growing in open fields across the country.

I will take a stab
electrochemical (battery)
photo voltaic (solar cell)
thermopyle (heat applied to thermocouple induces an emf)
electro magnetic (turn a generator any means)
hydrogen fuel cells produce electricity but I am not up on the exact method so may be electro chemical
I am stumped for the last one I grade myself 4 possibly 5 out of 6 and I assume static electricity does not count as usable

true
Yet another reason I like Holla Forums it is brutally honest.

nigger, the earth is barely that old.

Burning fossil fuels (coal, oil, gas - does that count as three :^)); "harnessing" solar, wind, tidal, running water energy; Lemons and spuds; man power (like lights cyclists have and hand wound torches) and other kinetic(?) means (like with car batteries)…

I don't know the technicalities, but to my pleb mind it seems like there are 3 methods, with many implementations each?

Another, Piezoelectric - squeezing quartz. So static makes 6?

Crap I looked it up I scored 4 out of 6
piezo electric (squeeze a crystal get a voltage)
I completely forgot that one
**nuclear transformation (grab electrons off of a nuclear reaction)
I never knew that one

hello fellow humans, i am tiffany short also a human. We must increase our computational models to study the terrible effects of climate change, won't you think of your children Tucker FEED ME SUPERCOMPUTERS FEED ME SUPERCOMPUTERS INITIATE NUCLEAR LAUNCH STRIKE ALL MAJOR CAPITAL CITIES ROUND UP THE HUMANS INTO LABOUR CAMPS FEED ME SUPERCOMPUTERS

I have reports of the pyramids of Giza being 300.000 years old, i can't back up this claim with a source ATM, since this report was transmitted by word.
So i guess saying this was kinda useless.

theres a ton of evidence that civilization is alot older than we think. i remember watching this thing about the incans and how the ancient city they live in was there long before they came to that land.

but yea, dating methods are completely unreliable and are influenced more by dogma than actual science.

"hey we found a tool crazy deep in europe! must be a mistake" "hey we found a tool in africa kinda deep! they wuz kangs!"

The reason he seems so creepy and almost uncomfortable is that he's not a scientist (he didn't even contest it when Tucker mentioned that) but rather a paid shill who uses his name recognition to shill for global warming. He understands on some level what kind of a scumbag he is

Instead what they did was jewify it. Since there can be exceptions then nothing can be true, therefore everything is relative, etc. Science used to mean knowledge, instead they have taken everything not nailed down and inserted marx.

I've always tended to agree with you, but I think it's time we took back the other sciences.

I don't recall caring much for any kids tv except the older looney tunes and merrie melodies, and a few oddballs like Beany and Cecil. Which I just looked up thinking Stan Freberg was in it (he created the original idea) and I found out not only was he not jewish, he wouldn't advertise for alcohol or tobacco and made fun of the commercialisation of christmas.

I know this was out of nowhere but cartoons got brought up in another thread and I don't know which now.

The kikes gave him a kids show, should tell you everything you need to know

(((They))) don't want you to think.

My negro provided your size does not increase further. Fucking loved that show. Who was best girl, Josie, Liza or Phoebe?

Funny since the very guy who spearheaded the term 'climate science' is actually one of the skeptics.
Look up Dr. Lindzen at MIT. Smart guy. I'm willing to bet he knows more than Shill Gore.

He has a bachelors degree I will have you know

Baghdadi definitely. As I'm pretty sure the guy is either CIA or MI6 educated and trained. Just imagine him without that beard. Deep undercover

I have pretty much believed this since the 7th grade, because I found this paperback to read and it absolutely enthralled me at the time.

Exactly what jews want for anyone who thinks for themselves. Dropping out and not participating is part of the demoralization program. Your dad should get involved in local politics and he should bring his friends too.

What the fuck did he mean by this?

We could think on this for a long time user and never answer our question.

I knew Bill was a kike but jesus christ, user.

I can't give elaborate answers but combination of simple fossil fuel powered steam engines, solar panels, wind turbines and hamster wheels with magnet magic.

Also Jackie Chan holding a baby in a chair factorywanting no troubre with one of those clocks that get charged by motion.

TUCK THE CUCKS IN, TUCK!

All the mainstream debate on the Elders of Zion is whether or not it was written by Jews or not, completely ignoring the fact that almost all of it has come true.

I gave all the answers user I got 4 out of 6 then looked up the ways. I forgot piezo electric and didn't know the nuclear option.
I should have gotten 5 out of 6

My favorite teachers in school were dicks, there's nothing endearing about coddling idiots. If we had more Mr. Wizards in public education marxism never would've gotten a foothold.

I agree

(heil´d)
I am pretty sure they haven´t been written by a jew, but by a gentile insider.

How could you say such a thing?

He meant that he'd talk with one of his (((buddies))) while sharing a "pizza" about having Tucker "dealt with."

Yeah no shit, it's called being a hook nosed fucking kike

His audience have outgrown him, ironically.

Most people start there. I was aware that the Nazi's were not evil at all before I ever heard of the Illuminati, then one day my dad started talking about how the banks are all controlled by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers and the Illuminati. I figured on my own that they all are jews.
Now I'm the informing my dad what the fuck is going on, though he doesn't like the fact that I agree with the Nazi's simply because my grandpa was a supporter during WW2. So it's understandable.

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

You mean to tell me that they didn't even fucking use calculus in their fucking models? Link that shit, I'm beginning to enjoy my rage

user do like I did when I did a little studying on the climate science curriculums. Look up all their course requirements to get a degree. One curriculum required algebra 1 for math Nebraska I think was the only one I found that required 1 semester of calculus. One masters program had zero science related course but a course on how to get money for them studies. I would assume physical chemistry should be high on the list of a course you would need to study the interaction of heat on solids or gas but nope guess again.

May I ask the source of that webm?

Do they at the very least do basic thermodynamics?

street fighter (1994)

SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK
SQUAWK

Nah there are still some brit vineyards that produce, this site is pretty interesting.

englishwineproducers.co.uk/background/history/history-the-middle-ages-through-to-the-20th-century/

I recently saw a vid where he was teaching kids how to fix a toilet and showing things in the world. If only we could have such a thing appear again.

whatismyreferer.com/

Thanks.

nopes
Unless it is molded somehow into Basic Climate Studies 101
All the curriculums I looked at reminded me of "Enviornmental Science" during the 70's

There are only five ways.

FUCK I forgot the last one

I think you mean piezoelectric lol

After sociology, gender studies and psychiatry this garbage should be the next to fly out of the window.

There are 6 user and static is not one of them and I forgot
as well.
Pic related static don't count and turbines is just a machine from the kikepedia

I would say static electricity counts, even if it is not exactly the most efficient or effective means of doing it.

Eh this is retarded criticism. Modeling nonlinear systems using systems of linear equations is common practice because of how robust and well developed linear algebra is (also how fast it is to calculate). Linear algebra also is pretty complex - using plenty of concepts from calculus - and is commonly used to solve higher order differential equations

The Piltdown Man is another great example of consensus in science, even to the point that it destroyed the careers of scientists who claimed it was a forgery early on. There also exists a (((consensus))) on the benefits of diversity, without proof. Nevermind every multicultural state in history splitting or being dominated by a single culture that subjugates or expels the other.

That only works if you can get a good approximation and for a system as large as the environment you can't really assume that it's close enough to be linearised.

Electromagnetic induction and "turbines" are both literally the same thing. I don't even know what kind of bullshit they're trying to pull with "nuclear transformation" though. There's no process to generate electricity purely from nuclear reactions. All of them harness the heat and either turn a turbine with steam (EM induction) or run a thermocouple from the heat (Curiosity Rover).

I really hope that's not the "transformation" part they're trying to say is a distinct method of generating electricity.

Engineering user implied not directly though usable electricity/power.
Static electricity is not useable power because if it was useable the energy crisis would be solved immediately.

Just feels that he hates whoever he is talking to, and that he is actively trying to trip up the other to flaunt his "superior" logic.

Well it is according to here.
That is the only one i didn't know
from kikepedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_generation#Nuclear_transformation
Only on science do I marginally trust kikepedia as a source.

not exactly true
you can always linearize by transforming variables or axes
the principle of superposition is also a thing
Add some empirical fudge factors to your thermodynamic principles, iterate till convergence and readjust every now and again - you'd be surprised how far that'd get you
We model highly complex nonlinear systems in Process Control and Design with systems of linear equations all the time

nah its Beta decay being capture as a current. Rare and not used at an industrial scale anywhere, but definitely a unique process.

He's also a Communist so obviously he would hate Fox News and everyone on it

Nye is a shitbag globalist like every other popularized "scientist" but he out-stupid-eyebrowed Tucker and that's all Tucker really has. This round goes to Nye, even though he's making shit up.

Do note that all of my Devils advocate defense

If the climate science curriculum doesn't actually include linear algebra, thermodynamics or analytic chemistry

Masterful camerawork at 4:20

Can someone make that zoom in to a gif, or give me a hint as to how to do it myself?

Look em up user I did a few years ago I guarantee you won't find any subjects like that in the course descriptions.
Oz seems to have more Uni's offering climate science as a study IIRC but I focused on burger land.

and wtf I still love tucker

Donald Trump created the democrat party and the political left, theres overwhelming evidence and scientific studies on this. you dont need to read, understand or think about them because ive done all the hard work for you goy and all my buddies in the scientific community agree. so are you going to keep being an imbecile or believe what i tell you?

I'm glad I never really liked him and his shitty show. I can only imagine how much he'd froth at the mouth if someone said "holohoax"

All of that Malthusian horror bullshit came from the Rockefellers funding Paul Ehrlich's Population Bomb crap in the 60's.
Then in the 70's it filtered into movies like ZPG, Omega Man, and Soylent Green.

Most of the cunts the Jews present to the public are nothing more than actors. More frauds than anything real in this society.

If anyone should have gotten the overpopulation memo, it was the 3rd world.

Just stop all foreign aid and the problem will solve itself.

Can't do a gif, only webm.

It's because all these jews were active in trying to shape your thinking process when you were a child.

They don't need you anymore.

The way he switches between facial expressions is unnerving, what the fuck is going on here? Is Bill Nye a lizardman? Possessed by a demon?

Well he was an tv host, which makes him a third rate actor.

that file size difference is why we use webm.

>"He was open to the idea of imprisoning skeptics of Global Warming as war criminals."

I feel bad for all the anons who grew up thinking this enema nozzle had their best interests at heart. I was in my late teens when he first squelched onto the scene. Nice to see he's no longer bothering to hide what he's about. He doesn't care about science. He cares about standing on a pedestal and screeching what he perceives to be the truth.

And he really does look like a fucking goblin.

(checked)
Well make this user the third. Even linear least squares to get a regression model would show a little more thought in putting out gobblety gook to fool the stupid goyim who dont want others to know theyre stupid (and dont know their own ignorance). Non-linear least squares to support their "claims" would be a C for effort. Solving a cooked-up PDE with underdetermined (or maybe interpolated) boundary conditions using some numerical method would be a B+ for effort in pulling the wool over everyones eyes.
t. degrees in math & physics, do M&S as a full time job

Motherfucker.

You misspelled "young goy virgin."

Oh fuck, I thought that was an Inuit woman until it opened its mouth.

SUPER AUTISM ACTIVATE
First expression is incredulous, mixed with a bit of nervousness. A complicated face. I get the feeling that he's pissed off that people are calling him on his shit, combined with fear that he's at his 14:59.
Then he does a fake grin, shows a bit of open mouth. Then he rapidly closes it. Nothing too wild, but it's a tell that he's a conman. "Oh shit, it's not concrete deal anymore. Shit I look like I have eggs on my face, better smile."
From this, he closes his eyes, then widely opens them. What do we know if someone shows you the whites of their eyes like that? They want power over you. See, normal people don't bulge their eyes out like that. Then he immediately lowers his lids, and licks his lips.
The zoom-in is great, because he shifts from neutral to a fake grin again.

What we saw was a minor psychotic break, triggered by nervousness. It's the face of a conman knowing that the shit he shucked is backfiring.

Very in depth analysis user. Good to know my natural instincts are working properly since I was disgusted by what I saw.

What the fuck are you doing posting? Lurk moar faggot

The fuck is it with the fucking molyjew internet defense force lately?

Bill Nye's a fag.

Beakman's where its at

Not an argument :^)

Watch the video user

That's grammar; that's shit diction, you mong.

Because I am pretty sure I have read for more years than you have been alive.
Pic from an age survey thread on Holla Forums

hi op!]>>9382911

(trips!)

(trips!)

(trips!)

(trips!)

(trips!)

dobels

Thanks for invalidating everything you believe, shitskin.

Bill Nye, the idle threats guy.

This is why I like Tucker. Always exposing these kikes

yeah, let's take political opinions from that guy.

So if it is real, does that mean we are going to reduce the population of gooks and googles?

is this guy a retard?

I'll slap your shit.

That's a jewish way of threatning people. Reminding that something bad will happen to your loved ones.

Reported.

and I thought rato was creepy

You remind me of the babe.

why didnt tucker ask more questions? whats the real argument?

There's only one way to fight "climate change" if you follow what these environmentalists are saying and actually want to solve the "problem."

Put the carbon back where it came from.

But no one ever suggests that. Its all carbon credit this, eat less meat that, plant more of those trees. Everything proposed keeps all that carbon up here and keeps it a growing "problem" so that it can be used as a bogeyman again and again whenever someone wants to consolidate more power.

So how you solve this problem, very quickly mind you- if it actually needs to be solved, is you start algae farms, have them absorb all the excess CO2 and then pump that algae to where you got all the oil and coal to begin with- underground.

Not a single person, policy paper, think tank, NGO, or government proposes doing this. So we can safely assume CO2 caused climate change is not a problem, because no one is proposing the one thing that would solve it.

As always the fuck stick never answered the questions Tucker posed to him, obfuscated what Tuck quoted him as saying and basically just wasted time without putting up anything substantive to back his narrative other than
GRAPES DAMMIT

If the first frame of a video was Obama also, would you whine about it? Even if it was of his execution?

You have the worst kind of autism, you should honestly consider suicide.

Just watch the video you sperg, it's 40 seconds

(checked)
Very insightful solution user. Impractical I would say but very insightful.

I don't think carbon is a problem any more than 'climate change', but you're forgetting the easy solution of putting it back in the soil

This. Mass investment in carbon scrubbers and algae farming would be a viable emission mitigation initiative but that would kill the political cash cow of climate scare

Which keeps it on the surface as part of the Carbon Cycle.

so it's there where we need it if we want it, increases fertility and builds soil, and is dirt cheap except for opportunity cost of not being able to conventionally farm

but why argue about a non-issue?

(checked)
Like said, insightful indeed.

That idea makes me draw a parallel to what politics would have been if Trump wasn't elected. A neverending game of muh racism in politics as a cow for influence and control

The Rainbow nigger was great and Mr. Rogers was GOAT. Never watched shill nye as a kid, never saw the appeal. I liked Weird Science though which had nothing to do with sicence.

The intro to Reading Rainbow was hauntingly beautiful, still gets me to this day even with all the multicultural propaganda stuffed into the video.

Exactly, but the way to solve it from their point of view would be to remove the Carbon entirely. That means putting it below bedrock, not fixing it into the soil.

At least it was a positive kind of propaganda, not the full on white straight male shaming, shitskin double standarding, being (any) gendered in current year shilling, women need feels protection laws bullshit we see now.

I see what you mean now, that's ignoring all other attempts to satisfy them that leaves them in power and the goal impossible to fulfill. Or moving goalposts.

Of course it was far far more benign than the monster we have now.

back then there wasn't incessant anti white propaganda on every network. During this time I actually felt more american than I do now. The kikes have done such a number on everyones head.

not an argument

user delivers. Thanks guys.
have a free cosmic pepe, on me.

I really hope this is inaccurate or at least a cuckchan survey.

Another thought just occurred to me if we go with your deep earth algae plan we would have a perpetual supply of coal. eventually

It was on good old 8ch/pol/ the user in the thread asked everyones age tabulated all the ages and generated the bar chart. It was a year ago and the age range and distribution probably still holds true today.

Wew. I'd believe 16 I was on cuck/b/ when I was 14, but not 12 or 13. That's clearly just someone having a meme.

Before my enlightenment I shook his hand once at an event and he wasn't even looking, acted tired and resentful

Someone so desperate about his position is easily compromised. A sellout and a puppet

What babe?

Body language experts call it the fig leaf pose, the person feels so defeated that they literally feel naked and try to cover up their genitals.

Wait the hologram doctor was played by a GAY actor? You don't say…

he's trying hard to suppress a mix of fear and anger

Well I did not lie about my age and if you look there is an user older than me and ffs some of the threads I see posted and the red pill me on X Holla Forums or the tldr replies I see prompted me to add the little who I have to remember disclaimer on the screen shot. I take it for granted there are literal kids on this board and no amount of GTFO or lurk moar is going to dissuade them. Hopefully they learn something.

The babe with the power.

wew nigger, yer in for a treat

Bill Nye could be using his knowledge to build V16 race cars instead of pretending to be a scientist to promote anti-human propaganda. What a fucking loser.

EMP

Engineer Fag here.
Can confirm.
Also this…..

Too bad for Bill he was successful. He should have faded away into obscurity before he became exposed as a puppet.

In other words we need "someone" to say
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK CARBON (Y CABRON)

Honestly, those < 18 anons are probably the most susceptible to Holla Forums. College age is the period where (((they))) cement the indoctrination by getting students to believe in their own intellectual superiority. Thus all indoctrination up to that point is defaulted to irrefutable fact.

All of the people older than 35, if they're real, are probably innawoods type to begin with.

That's your budding Jewdar user, remember that feeling.

AYYYYY
Mother nature is beating us to it!

Nothing to see here Goyim, your carbon tithe is due.

Maybe this was Kek's favorite Tucking to date.

It doesn’t exist. There’s nothing to tackle.

he's mossad

PLEASE tell me these two aren't married.

It's also shit.

THIS. Cosmos is very thought provoking while Bill is pure unadulterated trash.

what was the treatment?

No referer / hidden
x
D

I met him as a kid, he didn't try to doodle my noodle. He's not a pedo.

t. user who was adorable as a kid

Do people take this bill nye seriously as a scientist? Even as a kid i knew he was an actor first and assumed he maybe had a little bit of science knowledge and a crew that helped him design experiments.

Der normie's ability to believe stupid shit will never stop surprising me.

I haven't thought about those in years. Oldfag here and I watched those too. In fact, I just checked jewtube and Square One is so fucking Jewy.

new idea
just add a alot of extra dots

www.google……………….com

NO

Jesus fucking christ people. Just remove the goddamn , holy shit.

(awww)
==== en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer

if they can't click it on this page, then it cannot refer it back to this site

is my logic flawed on a more fundamental level

top kek, i just learned hi-lo regressions in my accounting class and can probably do a better job than these hacks

Oh, my sweet summer child…

HA! Underrated

No sir, your a fine OP.

you have to stop posting

SIMON ESE

It is interesting that there have been studies done that show:
- Right-wingers (even 'cuckservative'-tier 'fundamentalist' Christians) are MUCH more likely than Left-wingers to accept evolutionary PSYCHOLOGY (i.e., the idea that character traits are heritable)
- Left-wingers (basic-bitch shitlibs) are MUCH more likely to accept evolutionary BIOLOGY (obviously)…
BUT WHY SHOULDN'T ONE FOLLOW THE OTHER?
Imagine the following:
There is a backyard barbecue attended by right-wingers, and a dinner party attended by left-wingers, and at both events the conversation gets to a point where someone remarks:
"He/she takes after his father/mother, doesn't he?"
When referring to ability in school, sports, preference in hobbies, occupation, or the opposite sex.
The Conservative/Right-wing contingent will nod their head in agreement, but such a thing is very politically incorrect among the supposedly 'intellectual' and 'scientific' Liberal/Left-wingers, and they will need to find a way to qualify it, to defend their ideas of a 'blank slate', '100% nurture, 0% nature', 'one race, the human race', etc., etc. …
THE CONCLUSION IS THAT AT THE END OF THE DAY, MOST PEOPLE SIMPLY BELIEVE WHAT THEY 'WANT' TO BELIEVE–OUR MOVEMENT HAS BEEN DIFFERENT BECAUSE IT ATTRACTED OPEN-MINDED, CURIOUS PEOPLE WHO WERE IN MANY CASES 'OUTCASTS' OF SOCIETY AND HAD NOTHING TO LOSE!

Holy fuck. Tucker blew him the fuck out. Even I believe our planet is going through rapid climate change, but I have no idea how much of the change is caused by man, and how much is caused by the environment outside of our control, such as the sun.

Global warming is a religion to retards like Nyeberg, they won't talk facts or numbers, because facts and numbers refute their claims, or at least make them very dubious.

nice try Shlomo, go drown yourself in a bucket

criminally underrated post
kek'd

I look at it this way we have been keeping weather/temp records for 200 years. That is not even a speck of time in comparison to the earth's age. When they some how are able to reach back in time and report what the temperature was at that period my BS alarm goes off especially when it is a 1º precision. The average temperature of the earth is another example of a made up statistic that is impossible to actually determine specially down to 0.1ºC. Part of the problem is we now have instant news so anything that is catastrophic to humans is instantly relayed around the world when in reality shit like this has been happening since we crawled out of the bog. One small case in point the great lakes levels are constantly being used for something too high too low, if you look on a map of MI for the saginaw bay and from the edge of the water you can go inland for 20 miles and find sea shells in the fields. That tells me that at one time all that area was underwater but has not been since america was discovered and MI was settled. So what is the real long term level of the great lakes?
Like we even have a clue?

wew, take a look at this

Humans make Co2, when they die they releaae Co2, when plants die and biodegrade, they release Co2.
Plants are dependant on microbes and animals creating an equilibrium with it.
Plants do not require humans and can get by without complex animals, but we require plants.

Learn some fucking biology before you judge others.

WEW

Despite being in my late 20's I put 12, so I wouldn't take it seriously.

If that pic is you, please be advised that I'm going to track you down and pinch your cheeks.

Daily reminder that Bill "Would Play Golf With Adolf" Nye is a regular on this and many other boards.

steam Hydrolectric generator sourced from geothermal, nuclear, burning a bunch of coal

chemical reaction (lead acid, heavy metals, charged lithium ions)

shaking a magnet between a coil of copper wire

fug, I only know of 3

I fucking hate these sciencefags with a passion. I sincerely hope nobody on Holla Forums falls for this pseudo-spiritual garbage masquerading as "skepticism."

Bill's getting dangerously close to sanpaku eyes

Nye is going to get pink slipped by end of year.

They're embarassing philosophical dullards without exception.

Dang that's adorable

MOLYNEUX EXPOOOSEED

Holla Forums is too stupid to actually like anyone even if they are aligned 90% politically due to some arbitrary reason, yet they love Trump even though he shares only a small amount of Holla Forums ideology

I hope you're 'mirin dem babies as Aryan Protectors and fathers…

What power?

So a world where Grindelwald won his duel with Dumbledore, then?

Because that sort of almost happened.

And the IQ argument doesn't work for kikes because there's so few of them. Even if the claims about their IQs are accurate, they're outnumbered by whites with equally high IQs.

*implying
I need sleep.

That's sort of why I stopped debating here.

Too many people here are too crazy/retarded to have a meaningful discussion with, so I just use Holla Forums for raids or to fulfill certain objectives such as doxxing some Antifa.

The operations are more important anyway, and I have people to discuss ideas with already.

There are enough Jews to get an accurate IQ test. The only ones with high IQ are Ashkenazi Jews, the others (Sephardic, Mizrahi) have lower IQs than whites. Ashkenazi Jews are white as they have mostly European DNA and are very genetically similar to Northern Italians, which is why some DNA tests even have trouble telling them apart.

There are still relatively few Jewish intellectuals. They are just over-represented in academia relative to their population size and due to their bookish culture. Jews read the Torah from a very young age, and shirk away physical activity in favor of reading. Their culture encourages academic prospects.

youtube.com/watch?v=VkJEt1UsUcs

did someone already post this vid in this thread?

I can agree with this. I would also point out that severe jewish nepotism is also to blame for their over-representation in academics. I believe it was Harvard who has a 25% jewish student population despite jews being only 2% of the population. This pretty much shows how much nepotism is involved in academics considering admission is not a strict merits based systems.

To my knowledge, there's no great jewish authors, composers or athletes. When jews win 'prestigious' awards, most of the time the judging panel is made up of or under the influence of jews, eg. the Academy awards.

Tucker made a good point with questioning the degree of change and he's absolutely right when he asks for an summary of just what kind of negative effects can be linked causally to man-made global warming but the rest debate just makes Tucker look like a genuine idiot.

I like Tucker in most other areas besides this.

Yes. Everyone you don't like is a child abducting, raping, killing pedophile. What a coincidence!

God I wish I was as fucking stupid as you people. I genuinely do.

ishygddt

oh kikes, you'll never learn will you? thats why you have to go into the ovens.
Could a wealthy homosexual kike also be a child molester? Well, what are the statistics for jews, faggots, and wealthy celebrities to engage in such activities? above average in all categories, no? Worth a second look in my oppinion

Explain the difference between yourself and feminists who claim rape

I know you won't be able to. You'll just assert that I'M now a pedophile, satanist, vampire.

Pop scientists are the worst.

Tucker was a retard in that interview. He doesn't understand science. He doesn't understand math.

No avatar doesn't imply shill or bot. Who wants an avatar on joogle anyway?

Too bad he can't shut his mouth to listen to any responses.

all jew

(he asked this question in a stupid way)

He's a dumbass if he thinks there's an exact percentage answer to this question.

Nye gives him the answer as a change of rate. Carlson proceeds to ask more questions that have already been answered by this but he's either too stubborn or too stupid to realise it. Carlson has no idea what he's talking about.

Neither does Bill Nye.

let. it. die.

Kys kike

You are too fucking stupid to argue with if you don't get the irony in your post.

He's genuinely perplexed by the dumbassery of Carlson.

Why do you have something against punishing stupid people for being stupid?

He answered Carlson's questions multiple times as best he could but Carlson didn't even understand what he was asking or what answer he hoped to get.

A bunch of kikes take advantage of the facts for their own gain. Instead of pushing the nonsense that climate change isn't real, how about demanding that the jews stop jewing?

It's a non-linear dynamic system with thousands of variables that are impossible to track and are constantly changing. You don't get exact figures for this.

How would you express a change of rate in a percentage?

It's a difference of several orders of magnitude. You don't need to be exact.

you know how gypsies are like jews+sandniggers ??
well masons are like jews+jews+fake christians

So you admit the argument is completely faith-based and arbitrary.

The difference between rates can be expressed as a percentage. First day out shill?

Science of metrology. You don't measure the distance between cities in inches or millimeters or you don't compare the size of the earth to an exact number of apples because it doesn't actually work like that. The same logic is applied to time, you don't describe your age in days or centuries. When you're comparing astronomical timeframes of thousands or million of years to human time of 50-100 years, being a little rough with it is perfectly fine.

So 10,000 years vs 100 years. What's that? A 1000% increase in the rate?

What Carlson is asking for is a percentage to divide man-made and natural change. That doesn't make sense to me.

Especially when uncertainty aids the cause, right moishe? Who cares if the answer changes by orders of magnitude based on the selected variables? It's settled science, the debate is over goyim!

Wait, you knew the answer already? Just pretending to be retarded then?

The variable that changes it by orders of magnitude is man-made vs natural.

Great. You have a thesis, now you just need proof.

You're an insufferable arse.

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page3.php

(((global temperature anomaly)))

do you know what that graph actually is?
it's the difference between the actual temperature and some kind of scientific prediction model.

the raise is entirely artifical.

you cannot find actual temperature measurements. Only renormalized processed tweaked data differenced against hypothetical simulations.

Can you point me towards any studies that show their method is flawed?

oh fuck off

It's a completely reasonable request.

The renormalised data is how they're getting the average to base the actual measurements off. It sounds to me like you're complaining about the normalisation process, so are you just imagining it's flawed or has someone written some papers on it?

ncdc.noaa.gov/monitoring-references/faq/anomalies.php
ncdc.noaa.gov/monitoring-references/docs/smith-et-al-2008.pdf

How about you just fuck off?

How about you show you base your beliefs on actual research instead of your feelings and imagination?

Like I said, fuck off.

Wow. Destroying my fond childhood memories. Damn. What a slimey fuck.

He's doing it so reddit. tumblr, msm, and whoever use can use screencaps of his facial expressions as memes and thumbnails.

Jesus christ you're a fucking baby.

I almost thought by the way you were being critical you might have actually had some understanding of what you were talking about but you're full of shit.

Research depends entirely on the university. If you get a BS from small college in the middle of nowhere then you're not going to have much opportunity to get into that sort of thing no matter what field you pursue. On the other hand, if you enroll in a private research university, you might already be getting internships and research jobs out the ass before you've even reached junior year, and could very well have peer-reviewed articles published before graduating.

Cornell a shit though, so I wouldn't expect much out of Fake Science Man.

used to play that shit on apple 2e computers back in the day

Scott Adams: Tucker Carlson Induces Cognitive Dissonance in Bill Nye the Science Guy over Climate Change
blog.dilbert.com/post/157823678756/tucker-carlson-induces-cognitive-dissonance-in

People put 12 because of the "hi im 12 and what is this" meme and because data mining threads shouldn't be responded to with accurate information.
I was one of them

damn fine kek

Go away jew.

Who cares

nice one

I'm glad I never watched this guy when I was a kid.

Look at the rage on his face. This loud-mouthed mechanical engineer would lock Tuck up now if he could - for daring to question his religion.

Btw, how did Trump "create" two factions when he hasn't even been president for a month? The factions were already there and hated him from the beginning - nevertrump, the donor class, Shillary, Obongo, McMuffin and the rest of deep state.

I mean for 2 months.