Australian Jewish Museum Evacuated. WTF is going on?

A lot of jewish places have received bomb threats and now one in Australia has received the same. Who is behind it and what is the goal? Kikes doing a 'O vey poor me' act? Muslims being muslim? Whites across the anglosphere emboldened by Trump's win

news.
com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/threat-forces-police-evacuation-of-sydney-jewish-museum/news-story/5acc8993e28bc38c5477f3daea31937c

It's Jews trying to garner sympathy. It's got more intense over the last month, but there's always a jew somewhere trying to earn more money or victim privileges.

The film Denier is just coming out, there's articles all over the papers about holocaust, in the last month I have seen several news pieces on jews leaving because of "attacks". In particular the other week we had the Montefiores kvetching and saying they were leaving london for portugal because…….reasons, they didn't want to say.
It's almost like when people get together on the internet and start talking, they notice cohencidences.

user, it's guilt for their crimes. You need to understand that just being a Jew is a crime. It's a crime against humanity.

Exactly. The same types of crimes too. No ovens or ropes. Bomb threats and vandalism Just shit that would be considered trolling IRL. Jews are most definitely behind this.

They've been doing false flags for the past few months.

Same fucking thing happened at some institute in Ann Arbor (most pozzed city in MI) fucking yesterday.

I suspect obvious kike fuckery here. Good thing literally no one gives a fuck and will be out of the news in a few days.

My guess is that they are going to try to use this as a platform to pass hate speech laws against anti-semitism like they have in cucked EU countries. Be very vigilant and if they try that shit it needs to be shut down at all costs.

But oy vey my 9 foot candle became a 9 foot swastika

Nigger everyone knows it's Holla Forums premium not gold you fuck.

Got a list of those places, user? My conspiracy radar is going off telling me they might have some early warning spread through the synagogues to warn them of the next mass attacks.

This.

Snackbaring Mudslimes wouldn't call in a threat. It's not their style.

Mossad false flags wouldn't call in a threat, it's not their style to have independent witnesses and reporters unattached to isreali Mossad.

God damnit, spoiler that shit faggot.

The question is how do we catch them slipping?

THIS, they are trying to get Australia to support the illegal settlements, which is already condemned by many people. The thing is not looking good for the jews. No pity for them or they will backstab you.

THIS, they are trying to get Australia to support the illegal settlements, which is already condemned by many people. The thing is not looking good for the jews. No pity for them or they will backstab you.

Ausfag here, we just had bibi "forever elected" Netenyahu out here and that kike cunt would have made sure plans were in motion, jews do nothing unless they benifit 10 fold. It piqued my interest but I dont know how to stop this shit, just so over the never ending fountain of shit to sift through. to

If it was really whites being emboldened by Trump's victory, it wouldn't be harmless threats, they'd make it happen. You look at radical right wing terrorists like the Unabomber and Timothy McVeigh, they didn't talk shit, they just did.
Same goes for Muslim terror. You'll only find out about one of their attacks if it's allowed to happen or they fuck up massively due to their poor opsec.
You don't remember the recordings of the calls with the obvious nasally jew voice? They're trying to pull their same old tricks and guilt the Christians into protecting God's chosen. What they don't realize is that the modern pozzed Christianity is falling apart and people have less reasons to give a shit about them every day.

Sounds like a happening is brewing.

If Christianity falls apart and whites don't fight Jews because they're the eternal enemies of Christ, whites will end up fighting Jews for scheming and plotting in ways that nobody else does. Whites still generally have a sense of morality, and everything the Jew does is immoral.

To clarify, since this confuses people: the Pharisees lie when they call themselves "Jews"; they were the enemies of the Jews back when Jews existed. Judaism ended with the Second Temple's destruction in 70 AD; there have not been any actual Jews in over nineteen centuries.
Again, the self-proclaimed "Rabbinic Jews" (or, more recently, "Atheist Jews") are NOT Jews; they are servants of Beelzebub, enemies of God since the days of Moses.

>>>/premium/

They're doing it themselves you stupid Kike

They are happening in Ireland, across Europe and I hear even in the states. What sort of global organization could coordinate such an action?

No bodies however, havn't even seen any video of the actions. Not even pictures of most of it, mostly just text.

This is obviously a coordinated media psyop, just like that rash of supposed clown sightings last summer, or the warnings about "fake news" before we turned the media's own meme against them and they dropped it like a hot potato.

I seriously question whether some of these """"bomb threats""" actually happened, even as a false flag. We should be investigating these cases individually for veracity. Are there really police reports of the phone calls, or did someone at the synagogue just say there was a bomb threat and that's why they had to close down for the day?

Are the synagogues and cemeteries that have been vandalized/threatened connected in some way? Do they have the same owners or financial backers? Because I guarantee this new narrative was coordinated in some backroom or mailing list.