Don't let him get corrupted.

Whats remedy is doing there?

thanks for nothing user

looks like it is over

BLACKED.COM WHEN???

ALLAH AKBAH!

WHY MUST YOU MOCK POOR FELLOWS THUS?

How is this guy still relevant, you should just let go

New Gameru will have NTR for current yearu.

Huh. Never heard him laugh before. His engrish is still cute. Also, I was just skipping around, but I caught a bit where he said he's touring around the region. Didn't hear anything about him living there.

We get it, Kojimba.

So do you guys think he'll make it on his own? As much as I enjoy his work in the past, I have a feeling he's at the current Miyamoto stage. I don't know. Hearing Kojima and indie in the same sentence is still jarring.

He's not living there. He's just "live" as in on-the-air

But it's an internet steam???

He isn't indie though. He's financed by showny.

No wonder he's gets shit here now. Sony seems to be the topical punching bag here.

Hey man, The internet is in the air. I saw an episode of Extra credits that told me so, Also we're gonna run out of internet room in the air real soon.
Better Rev up those HDDs and backup what you need

POST YFW THE NEXT KOJIMA GAME FEATURES ISLAMOCUCKERY

did he new game yet?
its it 95% cutscene 5% gameplay this time or
5% cutscene 95% gameplay?

Can it be?

islamic terrorism

And people wonder why Russians are xenophobic.

Holy fuck

religion of peace goyim

We warned you about barbarians bro, we warned you

Is that Ben Hur?

It's russia, they're probably laughing about how she's going to disappear after this into someones trunk and ever be seen again.
Russians don't take any shit.

The Fall of the Roman Empire 1964, haven't watched it (its in my hard drive just dont have the time) but it seems good

like that meteor shit

So is he going to make a game about pathetic cucks getting walked over by sand-niggers just with crazy near nonsensical quasi-magic shit happening??

Didn't you hear the news? It's pretty fucked up.

We hate Nintendo just as much and nothing about Microsoft is worth talking about

Well, I can't speak for all of Russians but I think that's just because we've seen so much crap like that we don't even care anymore. Kabooms? Meh, just another day. Children run over by a bus? Glad it's not me. Gruesome homicides? Hm, I wonder if bread price went higher or not.

I've heard that Kekjima is searching for a third-party engine instead of making a new one all over again.