4 AM Thread

Losing control, Holla Forums?

Play any vidya today?

I started playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel 2 days ago and I've already sunk 16 hours into it. I think I might be playing this too fast.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
soundcloud.com/plasmapool/mord-fustang-something-a-bit-more
soundcloud.com/mordfustang/something-a-bit-more
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=720034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Evenin' folks.

Hey fags, how are you?

Morning everyone~

I really wish I could afford a Ritsu daki, been thinking about her more and more the last few days.

Same as always, what's good with you?

PRAISE TO AVGN!

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH!

Tomboys encourage me not to be a bitch.

Cytube is empty, so is /4am/. >>>/4am/

I got a no from two different places where I thought I nailed the interview.

I keep thinking of her.

I'm sick of farming items in DS3.

I can't sleep.

I'm all good, got me some vanilla coke

Welcome back fam

The other night while my daki was drying was pretty rough. I had to knock myself out with booze and even then I felt like I slept miserably. But last night with her I slept for over 9 hours, which is rare these days.

Unfortunately I dreamed I was mugged by niggers in some sort of confectionery so didn't wake up in the best way. I could have probably kept sleeping otherwise.

Jobs are dicks fam, got anything else lined up at least? Also if it's a chronic sleep problem you could always try a little bit of melatonin.

I want to lick my sweaty tomboy

Sorry user.

Yeah I ended up doing ng for the first time in das3 and beat it in just a few hours, and twin princes greatsword turned out to be shit cause the rainbow laser is slow as shit. Doubt I'll play much more.

Fuckin' primo taste nigga

wasn't planning on showing up again until Saturday, so much for that little control I had.

Good morning everyone

How was your day/is your morning so far?

Looking forward to anything coming up?

i'm trying to run through Old Good STALKER again, and its fun for the most part

Welp

What the fuck is wrong with this world? Why can't I die?

Ayy, day's been fine, just found out me trip to Arizona has been put off for a few days. Fine by me, more vidja. How about you m8?

hey faggots
what does this image tell you?

I hope you're playing on the hardest difficulty like a man.

I hate it

If you can use that for motivation, that jobby will provide. A buckwild daki would be very life-changing.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

My last interview was March of last year. Holy Hell did I bomb it. There were two people recording and typing everything I said, and they made me answer some retarded questionaire like some sort of soviet prison. If that's what job hunting has turned into since Clinton's housing bubble recession then I am just going to be a NEET till I die.

Just started. Oh fug my water is probably boiling like crazy right now.

Don't cheeky that breeki.

This year is the turning point, user!

Can't you feel it?!

Soon tomboys will take over and re-establish the world!

im the king of autism after all :^)

of course smokes, i wouldn't even think of playing on anything but Master difficulty (i don't know why anyone would play on a different setting). OGSE adds a lot of things, but it changes the gameplay as well. But massacring bandits with my AK74 is incredibly satisfying

First for wizard anons.

Who here wants to help me buy some 15th century book for sale on a website?
It's around $11,000

What is the "controversy" even about?

Because you came to the thread. Don't you know that dying is strictly forbidden in 4am?

I hate it
Something about it just sets me off

"You bite the banana, sometimes banana bite back."

Evenin smokes. What you smokin lately?

Mornin senpai. How expensive are they?

Not bad, I had a lot of fun programming my game~

==I AM NOT YOUR BITCH==
Did he actually say that?

That sucks user. Job applications take forever to get going.

Third night in a row I haven't really been able to sleep. I'd be furious if I weren't a neet.

I just came on this website, and I couldn't help but notice that jocular image! A banana, stripped of it's peel, and holding it alongside itself as if it's naked! To add to this metaphor, the banana also covers it's private areas, as if the viewer has caught it… in the nude! I believe, however, that the innocence of this scene is corrupted by the expression on this character's face. If this were simply meant to be a juvenile display of "being caught nude", then I think the banana would have a rather shocked expression on its face. But this is not the case at all. Look into that face. That is the face of a SICK, SADISTIC PERVERT! This nude display was no accident. Suddenly… that banana gives me the creeps. My skin tingles just from the sight of it. Is it a rapist? I stare into it's demented, sadistic eyes, and break out into a cold sweat. The covering of the privates, which once seemed like a move done out of embarrassment, now tells a different story.
This banana is a male, and he is covering his penis. He does this to build suspense before he RAPES the viewer. The holding of the peel, with the small finger stylishly raised, only serves to reinforce this theory. Desperate for an escape, my eyes turn toward the top of his head, and what I see disgusts me to the core. This banana is no ordinary pervert. This banana is a SCAT FETISHIST! Why else would the top of a banana be brown? Clearly, he has smeared feces on his forehead, and now intends to commit the crime of rape. This banana is a true psychopath, and exists for the sole purpose of living out its twisted fantasies. I feel the need to vomit now. Who knew that a picture so seemingly innocent could have such undertones of perversion, sexual abuse, and depravity. Despite it's jovial appearance, I strongly urge parents NOT to share this image with their children, lest they grow up to become a degenerate just like this insane, sickening banana.?
:^)

Nah, he was actually chill about the whole thing. Then SJWs jumped him for not wanting to see a dumb movie.

thats great and all but do you like this image?

Or you could just buy me one senpai!

Whats the book?

Custom one will be like 50$ if I get it in the cheapest material. Plus a pillow so idk 75-100 together I think.

James Rolfe made a video saying "new Ghostbusters movie looks shit, not gonna see it". That's it. The resulting "backlash" has been absolutely bananas. Famous celebrities making comments on the matter and calling the AVGN a "manbaby" and shit. Dozens of articles released in a blitz similar to the GamerGate "GAMERS ARE DEAD" fiasco.

I just want to sleep a lot.

I really need to get around to playing all the games. Being a lazy fuck is just too much fun though.

honestly im glad he's unfucking his shit up and that he triggered so many cucks

Me too user, whats got you up?

That's too bad. His video was nice though.

That's kind of expensive. I guess it's because of the neet demand / overseas shipping?

Que?

made a new mech

it has a bunch of thrusters and its fat as shit

Just can't seem to get comfy or stay asleep. Happens every couple months. Usually lasts a week or two and I'm miserable the whole time.

Niggers.

Have you tried drinking a glass of warm milk?

no

You still have two days before the week is over, it's not over til it's over Soritsu

Sounds fun, sucks it got put off, but at least it's still on.

More or less the same as always. I bussed today, my boss gave our newest busboy off because of how shit he is at his job, and asked me to bus tonight to unfuck a lot of shit that he fucked up/straight up doesn't do. So today was pretty fulfilling. My hands smell like Pinesol and Bleach, but I'll be damned if those kitchen sinks are shining like they're brand-fucking-new.

My new Gunpla came in today too, it's the Char's Z'Gok MG kit. I'm pretty excited for it, I still gotta build that HG Qubeley I have first though.

How's school been going for ya? I re-enrolled in at my local community college, my major going for just a Pharmacy Technician certificate. It's only 31 hours across two semesters. I'm actually a bit excited for it, I don't even have to take general education bullshit for it either. No English comp, no social sciences, none of that bullshit. Just the stuff I need to know for the role I'm gonna work.

Oh, and I started Wolfenstein: The New Order today too. Good stuff so far.

For tea? or eggs? or both?

yea i kept thinking about starting them up and i got through most of SoC, tried Clear Sky and ran into a crash that won't let me progress past The Garbage, and i've already played the shit out of Call of Pripyat lately - so i'm trying to get through OGSE which is a standalone

It's good for him after his wife fucked a dude with him in the room
I'm proud of him

I'm organizing my eurobeat folder tonight.

Here's a song for Holla Forums

Summa de Virtutibus (On the Virtues; Summation of the Virtues) by Guilelmus Peraldus.
If I'm to take the title into account along with the time it was printed, it's more than likely written in Latin.
Which would make translating it a fun adventure.

Jesus Christ.
Now that's some shit.

Hopefully he stands his ground.

**The next year will be a turnaround.

Cheap cowboy cigars. I really need to grab a good cigar soon.

I'd like to get a custom one done because theres no good ones of her out there. Although I might just get a 25$ cheap one with ok art if I get any money together.

Same here. How many hours a day you at?

Why do you hate me?

Its already too late

A bunch of actors and shit have gotten involved, most notably Patton Oswalt.

As for articles, there's been a fucking blitz of pro-Ghostbusters articles coming out of nowhere on a whole manner of sites.

Yeah, that's never really helped.

So basically

Im working but I need more money for my plans of starting a family. I need an IT entry level job…

I *didn't* date a tomboy, cause she said we weren't, even though all her friends thought we were together. She's actually the one stuck in my head right now. The worst part was she sounded like and looked like Chie, so after she rejected me, I ended up playing P4G. I did the Chie romance stuff and had to put the game down for like 3 weeks after I heard "I love you" in that voice.

Hey you fucks. What's up?

I just started my summer college classes and turns out in my PHYSICS 151 class there are a shit ton of girls and my lab team is all girls. But I fucked up.. I signed up for the 4 week summer class… instead of the 8 week summer class. Anyone here know PHYSICS? It's mainly going to be trig based Physics.

Well I think I already fixed it. I slept already 7 hours, from 9pm to 4am so is that enough to get me though the day right if I keep it up? I have class from 11am to 3:40pm then 6pm to 8pm. But that's a math class I'm taking in. Mat 172 pre clac.

There is this 1 cute girl and I talked to her already walking back to her class all the way to the parking garage. She's pretty solid. Am I doing this right? Do I have a chance?

I'm just worried about Phy 151.

Jesus Christ dude. I'm sorry to make you feel like shit. Here have a Sisko Pepe.

Tea

What are you talking about? I don't hate you! I love you! And I'm going to make you love me back!

Here's a handy dandy image, by the way.

You could volunteer to do tests for NASA regarding sleep.

I knew that was gonna be eurobeat when I saw the mp3tube thing.

How long were you not with her?

I'm sure someone's gonna jack it to your art user.

Please god james don't apologize.

The fuck is going on? Went outside for the first time in a while and everything was fucking loud. Too god damn loud. Constant barrage of headaches finally stop for a day and everything is too god damn loud. At least I've accepted that I have to be NEET again and am trying not to overthink and burn out.

Gonna go see a Psychiatrist sometime next week. Gonna get a psych evaluation and probably get on some anti-depression meds though I'd rather much smoke weed for it, with my history of asthma I'd rather not take a chance

I hope he diagnoses me with aspergers or some shit that keeps me from working and makes being NEET a lot easier.

Other than that, I've been playing StarCraft 2 a bit since, miraculously my shitty eMachines can run it on lowest settings. Its okay.

That shit sounds disgusting but I technically have never had it.

Mornin. I would be furious if I had to clean up another guy's shit job.

Public apologies are never worth it. Even if you genuinely were wrong or fucked up, they placate no one and no one respects you. Everybody still shits on Mel Gibson for saying racist shit drunk which he apologized for. On the other hand, look at Trump.

What do those taste like?

Would you just give them the image and have them print it on? Or like hire an artist to draw a picture of her.

My mom is convinced it looks good. I told her females aren't as good comedians, and even if they were they got one B-lister with a bunch of Z-listers.

Next time try something less damaging like mixing drugs and alcohol.Not really just holy fuck it hurt just reading that. Good luck on your dreams.

4 weeks is enough time.

Incidentally while we're talking about Rolfe, here's some people who got butthurt that Penny Arcade called game journos douchebags in a comic.

Did your boss appreciate your back breaking work? Oh and congrats on your gunpla, hope you enjoy fucking around with it.

Schools been good, finished up the semester with b's and a c, which is fucking great compared to how my previous semesters have been. Good to see you got some workload ready for you and that it doesn't include english fucking comp.

Have fun killing ebul notsees, just like your granpapi.

You know that feel when you are just about to bust the biggest nut in the week and your roommate comes right trough the door completely drunk and falls asleep on your couch next to you?

Never share a room, it's a waste of time.

I'd love to be able to win some NEETbux but I doubt I'd be able to.

Good luck on that user.

I have one image thats the right size that is pretty cute, but I think I'd need to hire an artist anyway cause you'd probably need really clean lines. This is the one I'd probably have to get if I don't get a custom one. All the others have some other girl from the show on the opposite side.

So no offers to help pay for the book?
Alright.
That's cool.
I'll just go sod off in my private library.

Sounds like the game is a good time vampire, maybe I should start getting around to it.

lol

Doesn't that defeat the purpose

Noted.

Year and a half. She kept sending me mixed messages, like how she hadn't had sex in a while, or how she wanted to raise her kids, or how being driven around could be her new fetish.

I remember one time she asked me to clean a friend of her's apartment and sleep over, but warned me not to try anything. She kept looking over the entire night.

After she rejected me, I cut her off and she kept acting the same way. inviting me cutesy like to her birthday. I told her firmly I wanted a relationship, not a friendship.

It's been a while she talked to me last, but if a woman wants you, she'll find you. I haven't heard a peep.

Make a kikestarter, that'll get you cash

Well golly boy howdy user, is it a goy or a grill?

Evening you faggots.
I just spent the a whole afternoon doing nothing productive other than getting i2p to finally work.
What did you fags do?

I have a daki I want to grab but currently running short on funds and still need to sort some shit out with my bank.

I'd have to find a woman first for that, but you can't at my age without a career.

Are your afro-american neighbors listening to their hippity-hop?

If I was rich I'd throw down but I get nervous when I spend $20

user, I'm not that Jewish.

Besides, I'd rather be upfront with at most two or three individuals rather than a whole bunch of donors.
I'm somewhat ethical, you see.

You actually handled that perfectly user. Props, I'm not sure I could have done the same.

How old are you?

Fam cmon now.

Well don't come here, no one pays for shit other people want

Its pretty damn hot isn't it?

Yeah I really don't get it. They are all cheap knock offs so probably just chinks being like "ching chong whitu man lik k-on, gib two k0n for price of won"

At least you were smart about it and dropped her like a hot rock the moment you realized it was going nowhere.

Post it.

What's up fellas. How are you?

I'm in Vegas to see the cure concert tomorrow. Staying in my dad's condominium, I always feel kind of spooked here though. Last time I was here, the doorbell would ring at around 12 or 1 a.m. Very strange.

Burning wood. Not the best, but hey, "any port in a storm," right?

Why $20 specifically?

Never hurts to ask at least once.

It's not really hot here. I just can't sleep.

We keep getting closer to the hivemind status

Hoho! An anomaly!
Fascinating.

Oh nevermind

i didn't want to post in this thread, but now i have to. post more megumin

Best thing to come out of twitter is the massive salt deposits.

Ah hell. Well, she sounds nothing like Chie. She's more straightforward.

It's not a anomaly if it happens pretty often now.

God damnit this shit always happens. The picture of plank was supposed to be posted

wew lad

It's getting colder by the day over here. I might need some more blankets.

No lewd the Megu

Interesting. When did this begin to occur?

Nice thighs
what about the booty tho?

It'd be nice to see him not

I was mad before while he was not-doing the shit he was supposed to. I still didn't get to some of the other stuff I wanted to though, like cleaning out the cooler and such.

He at least seems to, enough to want me to work Tuesday/Wednesdays as a busboy just so shit will be relatively unfucked but then that dude will just come in and fuck shit BACK up again on Thursday thru Saturday.

Congrats to you Smokes!
Yeah, I'm definitely getting ready. But of course there's gotta be some sort of issue already gonna rear it's ugly head in, that being transportation. The community college is several miles away, and I only have one car, that I share with my sibling. She, who only just turned 19 recently, says she's gonna move out in August and take the car with her. I'm kind of pissed. Why doesn't she just go to college and live in a fucking dorm? Hell, she get a job if she wants with the snap of her fingers but can't be assed to actually go find a new one just because. I mean she fucking knows everyone under the sun and to the moon and back, she could get a job so easily it's aggravating, and almost insulting, given how long it took for me to find this ONE, first job. But now she's getting priority? I'm rather miffed, honestly. I know I'm a disappointement to my parents, but at least I give a fuck about what goes on around the household and such, she's almost never here, and if she is, she's pining to make plans to just NOT be home. She's just like my scummy older brother. Who knows, before long she may even pawn off my dad's gun like my brother did before.

Funny thing is, my great grandpappy was actually in WWII at some point. I don't know what batallion/squad or whatever, but I have his gun's bayonet still.

Go gamble a bit and buy me something nice if you win big!

You gonna try to bang racemixer? Or was that another cure concert?

Well you don't have to post some lewd daki, who is your waifu though?

All it's good for is making people angry.

It's been fairly chilly here for this time of year, too. We got snow last Saturday.

Whenever I can't sleep and the fapping yourself to sleep doesn't work I try to absorv myself in tought to try and find the reason I can't sleep.

It might work for you.

Months ago.

There was even one thread that had like 20 of them happen.

This site is so shit kikewheels can't fix it. Or Jim.

That's the upper limit of a transaction I can enact without being worried about my financial security, I do not make a lot of money

I've got plenty a spook story about my old house as a child but they aren't really that worth detailing, The Cure is cool though

Nah, thinking keeps me up more than anything. Usually I can just kind of daydream myself to sleep because I still keep weird ongoing little fantasy worlds in my head like a small child. Hasn't been working lately.

Oh you know, nothing productive at all. Felt good man.

China ruining everything once again.

Have fun at the concert. Do you know why it would ring around that time of night? Was it ding-dong ditchers or did your dad answer the door?

Like a fireplace? That doesn't sound too bad…

That's all the place was ever good for. Especially with the new Jew CEO.

When the site started to break when Hotwheels disappeared.

I guess if you take a lot of pride in your work you could see it as a big challenge you completed?
Is she going to pay you your half of the car? Also fucking hell selling off WWII guns makes me mad those things are awesome.

Wizard.

Ah, well are you hoping for a goy or a grill?

Race mixer? I don't talk to her anymore remember? Now I'm going for cute weeb girl. Even though she's not really a weeb but close nuff

Wonderful.
That reminds me, I need to acquire more books on computer programming and technology in general.
My backlog is huge enough as it is, but what's a few more books?

Reasonable fear, I suppose.

What on earth have I missed?

That board looks pretty spooky itself.

you easily lose track of time in STALKER, especially if you're going on raids looking for artifacts and doing other shit. It can really suck you into the universe the games creates - its probably why it will always be one of my all time favorites as a series

I don't think James was ready for this. He'd better not back down.

The odd time I do leave the house and get dragged to some place for dinner it usually takes me a beer or two to fully adjust to the noise. Is it any wonder why the Unabomber started mailing bombs to airport presidents every time a plane flew over his property?

How long do you plan on the meds lasting, and when do you expect to go shoot up a public place?

It's like it's fresh from the cow's teet. Or if that doesn't get you off you could make hot chocolate which might be the comfiest drink in the world.

Are there any game journalists that aren't delusional alcoholics who think Hunter S. Thompson was a good role model?

If I were you I'd have pulled the trigger on that months ago so I'd have something while I work on the custom one. They won't last forever so you'll have to replace it one day eventually anyways. You might as well make your first one a cheap and easy one just to see how it is and what you'd want different.

New management.

Is this not very common? I never stopped doing that, it's the only way I can sleep

I thought I was the only one
Have you tried writing a book whenever you're restless? it'll keep you awake long enough to deplete your energy storage while still doing something mentally productive

I keep a small journal on my nightstand at all times in case I get an intresting sleep or I immagine an intresting scenario

I want two boys, then a girl so her big brothers can watch out for her.

Again.

Winter's about to hit pretty hard here soon so that is going to be great.

Codemonkey is our new Global admin. kiketires has become a tech. consultant.

I've been meaning to play more STALKER but for some reason I cannot play it for more than twenty minutes.

I am fine with this.

He's had diverse opinions on movies before. He'll be fine.

Do women at that age really care about careers that much? Or is it just a red flag for them if you don't have one?have you tried dating younger girls?

Site started to break, Hotwheels stopped making tweets/giving updates. After a couple weeks(?) of the board progressively getting worse and worse(at one point the cytube was more active than the thread), Codemonkey is declared new admin, Hotwheels is officially unaffiliated with 8ch, and the pedo boards started getting legal shit deleted.

People theorized that Hotwheels has medical complications. As far as I know he never made any sort of farewell speech or status update or anything.

Except cheap chinese food in the states. Love that stuff. And its the only time I see qt asian grils in my area. Seriously.

Ooooh. I thought you were still going with her. Should have took notweebgirl with you.

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT WHEN I HAD MONEY

hnnng girls eating with food crumbs on face is the cutest

Siblings are cunts. Single kids don't know how good they got it.

It's hard to explain. Like everything sounds louder than it actually is and I get the occasional tinnitus. Sensitive to light too. The voices stopped and I can finally start to focus on things I hope. Fuck I hope the doctor can help next week. Just gotta focus on the symptoms and not say anything about the tulpa creation.

Don't spray compressed air in your ears folks.

Is it common? I thought I was just weird.

Not much of a writer.

I get the feeling we're in for a bad winter this year up here, too. Which is great because my PC is right next to a sliding door so I can always feel the cold coming in through it even when it's closed.

I day dream silly stories basically any time I'm off my computer. So before bed and while smoking cigarettes. Its so nice to think about a world where everything isn't shit.

I've asked before?

It's alright, nothing spectacular. I'm just picky that's all.

It depends on what I get prescribed
That's for me to know and for you to never find out.

I know, I really should have but i already bought the tickets way ahead of time and I'm going with my brother and his gf. I could have picked another date since they play for 3 days at Hollywood bowl, but my hands are full since my dad is coming back to cali for a bit to see my brothers graduation. Still, taking her to the cure concert would have definitely got me some points.

Who cares, you'll be the only one reading it.
I have a total of 32 stories written on this computer I'll never publish anywhere.

okay apparently in Old Good STALKER the spetznas enemies actually use the grenade launchers they have and shower you with rifle grenades when they spot you.

the noise it makes when they shoot me is going to start giving me nightmares because of how terrifying it is to be on the receiving end of their barrage

I'm just rushing into everything like a retard. I should probably take the game more cautiously since I've been surrounded from all sides more than once.

Pretty much women don't bother with guys without money.

So *they* consider it a red flag.

I can deal with hot chocolate. Especially if I just wanna relax and don't want caffeine.

Aww

Chinese food is actually godlike. There's actually this Japanese buffet in my town that's exactly like Chinese buffet which is pretty funny. I actually had some sake last time, it was fun.

True. I was probably the worst sibling to my siblings. But it's still better than being a single kid imo.

I think it's better to be picky than have everything taste the same, that way you can appreciate the good shit. I'm slowly developing a taste for coffee, and I'm only liking the good stuff more.

Pic related has better writing than season 2.

I guess when I make a hit in hollywood my shekles can make up for my personality then.

Unless she doesn't like the cure!

Don't forget to make sure that they eat their veggies and drink their milk so they don't end up manlets.

I need to pick myself up a wall heater soon. The fin heater that came with this place is pretty terrible.

No. Just repeating what I posted earlier.

I've been meaning to write more but everytime I do I always go back to programming or end up just fucking around.

you need to be pretty methodical in the way you approach things - being aware of your surroundings is the key to success in the game because if enemies flank you you're more than likely dead. Planning your approach helps out because you know where to look and how you're going to get through whatever it is you're doing

I've created so many stories - some I would even want to consider attempting publishing - but the difficulty lies in making my hands touch the keyboard/pen, maybe I should just pick up a really bad adderall problem to get enough energy/motivation to bust it out and worry about the consequences later when I'm living like a parasite off of royalty checks

I did fam, but you were a man on a mission.

What made you think that would be a good idea in the first place?

The high score is pretty up there, but I hope you get on the leaderboard at least. Ganbatte!

Theres one really low end buffet near me that I stop by every once in a while. I've figured out how to perfectly squeeze in as much of their food into a single to go box as possible. Plus they have a really really cute 20 yo gril working there.

Why are you hurting her like this?

Mission?

Nah, I asked. She said she loves them, although basically everyone says they love the cure but they don't know the really good songs. She was also wearing a joy division t shirt one time. That definitely got her some points from me.

Was it after you were inside for a long time or just a sudden thing that happened out of the blue?

I don't think adderall would work to be honest.
It helps you retain concentration, but not motivate you.

Who is this loser?

sounds nice. I worked my usual 4-10 and then came home, opened my amazon boxes, autism'd to my mom about how model kits work/the different grades I mean she did ask, so she is at least pretending to be interested, then I booted up Wolfenstein and played that while my USB Onaho warmer got my new Onaho nice and hot. Then I used it, cleaned up and then ate a blueberry bagel. Not a bad night so far. I still gotta do a little bit of chorework before I head off to bed though.

In a way, I kind of do. It's too obvious the dude doesn't give a shit about the job though. My boss theorizes that his parents made him get a job just so he'd be out of their hair, since he's such a bum. I shit you not, one time he was just chilling on a table in the back, and I'm pretty certain he fell asleep one time.

Pretty much. I really used to look up to my older brother when I was younger, since he was "cool" and not a nerdy fat ass like I was am as a kid. One time he even bought me some clothes and I felt pretty rad for once. Then I learned, here recently in the past two years, he's a total douche. My dad has lent him stuff, and almost every time he goes and pawns it off. Pistol? Pawned. Expensive power tools? Pawned. Yardwork equipment? Pawned it was a weed-whacker, as I recall…. And he has a job that makes fucking bank, and gets a monthly Air Force check to boot. He's got a wife that he probably doesn't really trust to not go fuck some other dude, and then there's my niece and nephew who are barely 2 years old, those poor kids don't deserve all that shit and the drama that exudes from my brother and his wife/his wife's family. It's miserable. I avoid contact with them however I can when possible. It doesn't help that his wife's fucking mother lives literally three houses down from us and she's a drug-addled crazy bitch. I avoid drama like the plague, and every time shit blows up I can look back and sigh contentedly "Wow, glad I wasn't mixed up in THAT shit." But all that bullshit still affects me and the rest of the family. Hell, during one drama fued, they literally threatened to not let my mom see their kid/my niece/her granddaughter over some trivial bullshit that died down after another few days. It's ludicrious. It's pettiness of the higher degrees.
I just want to sleep

Sounds like Hell. Now I really am excited.

Food service cuties are the best. Close second is gym desk-workers who get to see your dedication to your schedule.

Give the buffet girl the D ritsu. You're always cheering me on so now it's my turn.

Fashionably late I see.

My internet friends came up with the name for a Joey/Tor ship, because they're autistic.

It's Liqourice Noose, because I like liqourice and Tor wants to kill himself.

Anyway now you can sperg about it like the faggots you are.

Hurry up and seal the deal. She sounds pretty good.

I'm sure I've asked but hows her foot game?

That'd be cheating on Ritsu. Plus I'm just too tired for that kind of thing these days.

Don't forget dental assistants. I love those.

That said, maybe writing autistic novels about high fantasy worlds for socialist millenials isn't a bad idea.

I mean, there is already some user that gets his money from sjw buying short tales with forced progressive agendas.

I'm picky in the worst sense, the expensive one. It's a damn shame. It's one thing to have variety but when everything you want is so pricy it sucks.

My sister is like a second mother. It's annoying.

I'm not. Just don't like posting her on mongolian scratch pads.

What onahole did you get? I've been thinking about getting one but right now funds are an issue.

I just never know where to start. But I can literally amuse myself for up to 8 hours by daydreaming about the same thing. It's nice, I suppose. It's always very derivative of whatever I'm into at the time, though.

I think I'd be best off if I just sell some of the 80 or so guns I've been hauling around this whole game. Is stealth viable at all in SoC?

Long story short I snapped and did stupid shit, got spooked by dumpster carvings, got hypothermia, then the next morning chugged and doused my eyes with glasses cleaner and did that. Hospital imprisionment and a benzo cocktail later they put me on tegrotol which I cut cold turkey. Honestly I think me tripping out and headaches are caused by me not taking the shitty autism seizure pills

Unfortunately I probably got take it a bit slow since I've only really talked to her 1 time, but it was a good talk. I'm still trying to get a feel for her, you know?

For what reason?

Is she 3dpd or something?

So the 200 litre / 53 gallon tank is finally filled and planted, but the connections to the in-line heater were shit and leaking all over the place. Finding barbed reducing joiners for the size I need was hell. On the bright side this hobby makes you learn a lot of plumbing terms. Had to use spare submersible filter and heater until parts come.

New tank would be roomy enough for discus but I need to figure out if they'd play well with current stock.

Dumbass shrimps tried to lay eggs in old tank right in the high flow area, making their eggs blow all over and giving everyone a good meal. Woke up today to one of them dead. I imagine the embarrassment was too much for her.

Why doesn't he just fire him? In addition, your brother sounds shitty, but at least it sounds like he cares about you.

All dental assistants I've seen are fat middle aged women. Although you reminded me, when I was like 8 I had a crush on a milf at my dentist's office. I would draw pictures of spider-man and give them to her.

I suppose it works that way when you're dealing with cigars instead of coffee.

I got my licence today and also got an Interview for Tuesday thats 90km away from where I live
Post Drivan Music

Are Onahos worth it? Thinking about it

Ahhh I see. Just try to avoid the friendzone at all costs.

I'm still super jealous of you.

Whats the smell like coming off a big tank like that?

Congrats, I'm trying to get mine. I need to re-learn how to parallel park though, I've forgot since the last time I took the test.

At least you get to watch the shitflinging from the distance, right?

They feel pretty great the first few times but it kind of wears off. They're noisy, too. I'd like to get a new one but you have to clean it out after every use, too, and I'm lazy.

Just download a eurobeat mix on a CD

Every dental assistant I've ever had has been some qt with big knockers straight out of college or training or whatever they need to do. I always get a nice face full of boobs when I go to them.

I still haven't gotten mine because of horrible eyesight, no money, and my unhealthy obsessions with being off the grid leading me to not wanting to give the government my real address

I'm jealous, all I get is pain and regret.

Fucking fairies.

soundcloud.com/plasmapool/mord-fustang-something-a-bit-more

Well if you literally have zero experience you could start with scenic plays.

You know, like dramatic scripts, the ones with just dialogue and vague descriptions.
You can try and find your style that way, for example, I know a guy that's more into the overall world surrounding the characters so he likes to use the omniscient narrator in third person to write; I focus more of the character's view of the world, simply because It's easier for me so I prefer the first person narrator.

She isn't. I'm not that lowly. kek It's really a preference. It means I can avoid stupid shit like that shit happened with that user that posted his waifu on an AA2 thread.

EUROBEAT

I still haven't found much use for a diver's license. Everything here's within walking distance and I don't see myself buying a car. I much rather invest that into my computer.

I'm okay with cleaning it, but if they're loud I can't use them, I live at home with parents with paper thin walls

Fucking Ghosts.

Whoops, I posted the wrong version.

soundcloud.com/mordfustang/something-a-bit-more

They make kind of a sucking sound every time you thrust into them. Noisy enough that I wouldn't use it in that situation.

Its pure freedom. Plus driving fast is so fucking fun.

And post her already!

Try finding a smaller one ran by just one dude. Those are the kind I go to, and I'm sure the main dentist guys just like hiring qts.

Yeah. I don't think friend zone will happen. She seems at least a little interested. If I get put in there I just won't talk to her probably. Oh and she's pretty short so I imagine her feet would be small.

One of my friends is pretty much cucking her boyfriend. She held another guys hand. She said she was doing it just to see if the guy liked her. I don't buy that bs for a second. Women are such a fucking mess. This is why I'm scared of girls most of the time. They'll cheat in your ass in a second.

I bet you've never even seen a ghost in real life poser

Glad we're all at the age where everyone wants to move out except me. Maybe now I can fucking get the good bedroom.

uhhhh not really, STEALTH as a system doesn't work that well unfortunately, even with suppressors people still find out where you are, running and gunning is the best in my opinion or just sniping people if you get a ranged weapon

Yeah, your quest for the custom one. I didn't argue, but I did make that suggestion a few times when you had the dosh.

At least you have something more immediate to look forward to when you start slaving away at your next job.

Well, at least now you have a good story. That's more than what most of the zombies in our modern dystopian hell can say.

My nigga

Who wouldn't wanna hire qts? Especially if it's a low-stress job where skills don't matter all that much.

That girl is a fucking whore. Not yours, the other one.

Mines already out. She still visits.

I got Melody's best ending and now I can't stomach playing the game on another route.

I genuinely feel like I'm cheating on her. A fictional character.

Do I have brain problems?

Damn I'm gonna check my own quads

I've had it on and off for awhile. It's only gotten worse recently because of my mental state. I constantly have to have ear buds in all the time when I go out to drown everything out.

I'll try that dentist thing.

No but I've seen some ghost porn if it helps.

my legs are dead, but I have a ton of sweeties

I don't think I can do much more today though but we're going to be making stuff for the picnic today

It might be. You could always look up what they prevent and what the withdrawal symptoms are.

Unless you have a retardedly amazing 3dpd gf then yeah they are always going to do crap like that. They always love having a second option on the table. They might not go off and fuck other guys but they will string some other guy along like that constantly.

Keep thinking that.

Well they are sticking drills in peoples mouths and shit, not exactly low stress.

Probably.

Getting a pet squid too?

I agree with you there. It's just right now I do not NEED it. Plus it gives me a good excuse to walk and get some exercise in my skinny ass white boy body.
Okay, I will tell you my waifu. My waifu is _2d :^)

Smoking is expensive, fucking tobacco taxes.

quads
Damn, I really wanted to see if they were good
I didn't know they were noisy, do they have some kind of motor?

I told her to cut that shit out but she probation thrivesnon the attention. There's no getting through her thick head at this point basically.

Well I thought I failed it reletively early because Pic related happened
I pulled out in front of a car but the car came from a close side street and the tester let me off the hook for that because they came in a bit too fast aand me too slow as they weren't there when I headed off

Probably thrives on the attention*

Nah, they're just like rubber sleeves, but it's because of the suction. They're usually pretty tight. Mine was so tight that if I managed to even get inside without lube, I would lose my erection.

We got explosive launchers?

Maybe, but that has nothing to do with 2D love being the purest form of love.

What if you get a gf or something?

Maybe you should give her the Decision between keep doing this crap or you telling her bf

I'll stop while I'm ahead; thanks for listening. I don't really get to talk about any of this shit to anyone, I'm glad I have you guys. I should go on off to bed now though.

Sleep tight everyone, catch you guys on the flipside~

I got the "Slut Announcer" one, it's on amazon for about $32. It's like a mini-body and has some nice tits and ass on it too. It's like a big-tittied version of that fairy onaho, but with a different tunnel structure, of course. The lube it came with was pretty nice too. Not quite as sticky as Peace's, but just as watery/liquidy-ish. It was pretty easy to clean.

I don't know why he hasn't been fired. This is going on almost three months of this bullshit now too.

That was back in around 2005 when he bought me clothes to make me "cool" though. I was visiting him with my grandparents down at the base he was at. He at least seems to care, if nothing else. But god is he a prick. I wouldn't even lend him a DVD, since he'd probably pawn it off too. Then again, he and my dad have always butted heads too. But he made up these lies about how my dad abused him and some shit, like how my dad would beat him senseless with a belt, or cut his back and make him hold books or some shit? I don't know where he got off telling lies like that…

Pretty much, I never let myself get involved. It's always my parents or sister that get mixed up somehow, or maybe some other semi-extended family member. Right now, and until late July/early August, he's down in Texas or something doing some Airforce stuff, and has asked my sister, mom, and her mom to all sort of take turns helping her with the kids. But really, I think it's just that he doesn't trust her. The one day she "had off" taking full advantage of my mom watching her fucking kids she just went out and partied and got shit-faced. My mom finally left at about 11pm when her mom showed up to take over, this was a few weeks ago. If I ever got mixed up directly in any of that shit, I'd probably blow a gasket and say some pretty harsh shit that'd just get both sides of the family pissed off at me I wish I had a NEETbox so I could just hole up and stay holed up. Wake up, go to work, come home, browse Holla Forums and play games, clean the apartment, eat dinner. That's the life I want. I don't want this bullshit drama pettiness, I don't want to keep being a disappointment to my parents, I don't want my bitchy sister talking my ear off or whining when I don't cater to her whims, because she always gives me the shaft when it comes to anything at all, hosuework, filling the car with gas, etc. I just want to hole up and stay that way.

I've never had an issue with noise from onaholes then again, my room is on the other end of the house away from everyone else's rooms too. But I stay stealthy with them regardless

Well, low stress in that they never seem to be in a hurry, or have too much work to do like in food service. But maybe food service is just high stress and Dentistry is just average stress. I was thinking mainly the receptionists.

My dad is complaining because they're going to start taxing Vaporizers too. Inb4 he's a fag I'm just glad he's not gonna get lung cancer as soon.

I would try and let the guy know on the down-low.

Yeah that doesn't sound like your fault at all.

Lucky fucking you. I'll probably have to move out by the time they get around to doing it themselves.

Huh, that sounds nice
When I build my cardboard hut I'll get one

I suppose I feel old. It's an awful thing to say so young, but it feels like the difference of 4 years is very real. Afterall 30 sounds better than 26, and 22 sounds better than 18.
I think to myself, while I have friends, it feels like the only people I meet that are new, are people associated with people I already know. I feel like I can't toss a coin in the social pond an make new acquaintances.
But aside from that I suppose I am fine.
I am working fine. In fact I made a tip today by helping the waitresses bus a single table. I got 3 dollars. Then when I got home, my driver tire had a slice in it and I had to spend about an hour putting the spare tire on. My little sister helped me, then I told her to go do her homework. When we got done with her homework, we went to the gas station and I used my tip to buy her a drink for working hard. Then we drove to a self-serve car wash and I cleaned my old SUV.
When we were jacking up the SUV? The jack launched out the first time a few feet, but the spare tire caught the brunt and held the car long enough for us to correct everything. She was really scared, I just laughed and told her it would be alright.
I feel like one of my friends only has me around to make himself have someone else to disagree with. I think this because he only knows how to take sides. And more often than not he doesn't take mine.
I have this fellow, a friend of mine, who should be in federal prison but was given a second chance by myself and others. He's been with me now going on 6 months. He has done nothing substantial in those 6 months that did not involve me rewarding him.
He's an ungrateful little child in my opinion but he's still my friend. So it's like this…
My friend who never takes my side, doesn't see that he's putting me on the outside of his bad choices. He thinks I have no room to criticize him but will bash me and thin he's justified. But then I'll ask him "Why don't you take him in?" He knows how it would be. But he still makes his judgements.
This other friend is a angry little cockroach of a man, but I care about him. Even if he's a drunk.
Today, I donated to the Patreon of a man who uses a sock puppet. I gave him 5 dollars. I want to see what he can do that isn't trash.
…I remember when I was young, that the things that defined my cartoon lineage were things like Ren & Stimpy, SWAT Kats, Reboot and others and now it just feels like… It feels like it's all just Memes. Memes are like the new things kids are obsessed with.
I wake up a lot, getting ready for work and the like and I just hope today I'll do my job fine, go home and be able to see tomorrow. I just want to see tomorrow.
I worry about my mother. As many do.
I despise my dad. As many do.
I suppose I come to 4 AM to see Homoko and now to talk to Wolf Spider.
It's weird how I've been here so long.
I started DnD over 8 months ago. I started gundam only 2 months ago.
I started putting gold spikes in my vest in january and here I am with 300 so far.
…I wish I didn't stay in bed until 2 every day, trying my best to fight off my doldrums.
I wish I could meet a nice girl, but the last one I sent letters too… She never responded.
My cardiologist friend in Australia was in a accident recently. I worry for her. As it's natural.
I have to buy some presents for a birthday on the 27th an get my tires fixed.
At least the plot of My life is still moving.

Does blasting music in your ears help when that happens?

is this lewd? y/n

Heading to bed.

Night senpai.

Ah well. Sometimes people are just shitty.

Cya user~

y

but not my thing

Buy a wheelchair so you can go fast.

Get out bel

This is how I Reverse/Parallel Park
I stop 1 Meter from the car, put on the indicator, do my headchecks and then find a spot Thats the blue on the opposite side that lines up with the other cars back and me Mind my crap lines and then reverse turning into the curb until that spot comes directly in my main view then I use the other mirror while turning the other way to make sure I get in
Did I explain good

Cya ae86~

Sleep well!

But you do have a point. That freedom's pretty great but the issue being that I would want to drive it regularly to make sure it doesn't crash and burn from resting there for weeks.

Interesting, I'll have to look into it.

Add rockets as well.

I don't really know the guy at all. She said he doesn't give her enough love and attention since he lives far away, but at the same time she isn't really being fair to this guy. I need to sit that bitch down and have a talk with her.

Kill yourself.

Sup you spider fuck.

Lead by example.

What?

Bros before hoes, even if you know the hoe better than the bro

It's a slow rise to living solo, but it comes eventually if you keep at it. I hope you don't have to put up with their bullshit for too much longer though amigo. Either way, sleep tight pupper.

I may have to get a cane

how're you?

Once every week or so should be fine. Just take it for a spin around the block. Plus since you don't have a license I assume you'd need the practice anyway.

Broke. I understand the confusion. Also takes them forever to get here. Like literally 2 weeks even with prime. What can I say?

I'm a stupid fucking cat who don't know shit and doesn't know what it is to be sad?
Nah I'm pretty chill. I need more Baja Blast though.

Scared the shit out of me that I was going to get failed over that.

easy as piss but you've got to start the right distance away from their car or you'll either hit them or be miles away from the curb.

I'm waiting for the day where a study comes out linking vaping to male tit growth so I can laugh at the cloud chasing high school fucks at the smoking section of my campus.

Is this you?

I can't grow a mustache that baller.

Now I'm even more confused.

Her hair is too tall. It looks like a bad wig.

there's literally nothing wrong with armpit hair on women

It's a bit hard to describe, well established tanks have a kind of musty smell from the plants mostly. You can't really smell anything unless you open it and stick your head close to the water though.

Filter media can have a bit of a pong though, since it's catching all the rotting leaves/etc.

Why must you hurt me like this.

Vests are fine.

Going to bed to dream of Tomboys.

>merry

Try, user. I believe in you. And you will fail.

As long as it doesn't break down because lel durability? I think I will be good.

You are right.

Night Yakuza.

At least you got a life going on outside this circle jerk, not a lot of people can say that. Your little sister sounds real nice, even though your friends sound like cunts, so there's that at least, right?

Just attach a plane to the top honestly.

As the user who wears the vest, I wear it because a Biker helped me turn my life around.
I put the spikes in because… I like the idea of it. I like black & gold as a color scheme. The screws are literally screw-in with a bolt and all that.
My plan is to hit 1000 and cover the back.

Don't worry about it.

As I said, at least the plot of My Life is moving forwards. Thank you.

It's something to tell because if I get more in depth the more autistic and /x/ tier it seems. Especially if I mention the mason symbols in that fucking dumpster that legit freaked me out.

That whole week was fucked.

It's been a month and a half since I stopped. You'd figure it'd be over by now

Works wonders

But how will you go fast with a cane?

get some and then get me some

rocket canes could be a thing too

There is literally nothing wrong with wearing a battle vest

would you sneak a peek?

I'm extremely worried now!

Night yakuza~

As long as its not fishy

Existence is suffering.

Well I know NSW is a lot more strict about Blindspots than my state because they get there Ps at 17, is NZ Ps at 17 as well

Maybe he should get some tips from Hotwheels. Learn to fit some rims and shiiiiiieeeeett onto his wheelchair.

Good to hear thing's been going straight for you so far.

Wolf Spider confirmed to be the rocket-obsessed crippled girl from Freddie Got Fingered. Also Confirmed for Smash.

Feels like it never goes away sometimes.

Shit, your music box must really be something then.

To be fair I need a licence if I am to get a job I guess because I live an hour out from the city

I'd buy one.

Nah.

Smokes, I have a martial art for you to study. It's called Bartitsu and uses everything a gentleman should carry - a cane, a hat, their coat, fists, and feet.
Quick pdf to get you started.

I'm OK with this tbh fam

By all means get more in depth. Just scraping the surface is unsatisfying and largely why our modern tv-friendly lives are so unfulfilling. Let's get crazy and go all the way in.

He should also light himself on fire. Everyone knows the flames make it move faster.

I'm no girl, you're a girl you girl

fuck yeah

I can't wear those, too hot around here and I like showing off my glorious locks. And I can't carry a cane because it'll make me look like a tipper. Besides, everyone knows a gun is the best martial art.

B-but user, that's strange and weird! You don't want to be a weirdo, do you?

If we're going with that maybe he should try reach the sun? The greatest source of flames.

Is Miku's hair the same color as her pit hair? Does the carpet match the drapes

Now we're cooking with gas.

Heaven's no! A social death would be a worse fate than death itself! It would be better to repress my true self and seek safety in the crowd than to be ostracized and made to go it alone!

What do you think?

Body hair will always be the same colour as eyebrow hair. Her eyebrows are black so the rest of it will be too.

She has none, since armpit hair is gross you fucking faggot.

They may take my social freedom but they will never take my waifu shit.

Just an innocent question.

That's incredibly disappointing.

Its not an innocent question when you are such a fucking faggot.

>spec ops the line has had the most so far
I don't know if it's typical kike behaviour to torrent everything or atypical kike behaviour to seed their torrents

It at least clears the mystery with fake gingers. Though miku is both 2d and an ai so she might not follow the same rules normal 3d humans do. The mystery remains.

I really, really, really like this image.

Can I save it?

I'm not the one who said I liked pit hair.

He knows, he just doesn't want me to be privy to Miku's secrets.

The answer is clearly both. Fucking jews.

I saw you peek in motherfucker, don't think I didn't hear the ping.

Guess it pays to mostly download weebshit

why can't you guys love me the way you used to

Have you got any merch of your waifu yet?

We never loved you fag

Love's lame.

Why would I deny your right to save? You probably did anyway.

I am so sorry. Here, let me make it up to you with nothing.

Lately I've been torrenting a lot. Maybe it's because I don't want to give my shekels to shitty companies. Doesn't help my connection's ass so it's not worth seeding.

Daki, LNs and DVD. That's about it. Been thinking about getting a figure but shit's expensive.

No one loves you.

Guilty as charged.

Are you enough of a man to torrent the 2hu lossless collection?
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=720034

whoops, forgot to spoiler.

and apparently was the wrong person anyway. Saw the cigar and thought you were smokes.

THOUGHT WRONG NIGGA

OFTEN IMITATED NEVER DUPLICATED

But I don't care about touhou at all

Mine is too but I always seed small torrents for stuff I really like. Even if it takes the guy a week to download off my 10kbs upload at least he might hopefully seed it for someone else.

Why the fuck does Emi have legs but Rin doesn't have arms?

because it's not her legs.

ded mumble.

Kemono's out but I got his Cutie Honey stuff for today. It's starting in just a bit.

But it's good music.

Dead game.

Feeling lonely are we?

BLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBLBL

Get with the times man. Play something hip and modern

rename that to despair

I'll show you hip and modern.

The deed has been done.

wew

something is very wrong with that woman's eyes

well even if that's the case have you got any merch of your waifu yet?

There's a whole lot more wrong with her than her eyes.

I guess it says failed, I'll let you off on that one.

What the fuck am I looking at

read the filename nigger

What the fuck am I even looking at anymore?

DSP Tries It - Pre-stream Wank Session

Nope.

I did

Did you just save the entire collection, regardless of content?

That was a great night.

I only saved the fucked up ones.

Don't post porn. You might give Fallout 4 a bad rep.

for what purpose?

I know who would like that

Instrumentals and perturbator oddly enough chill me out

It all started back in the end of january. I was enthusiastic about getting on track with my schoolwork. Started a fresh semester and aside from being burnt out because of GG nonsense things seemed doable.

One day my usual nook was taken so I decided to use a study hall. I was gonna meetup with a friend later that day but mixed messages fucked woth when we were going to chill. Meleefags were in the room next door so I decided to play smash. Some acquantaince mistook me for someone else and that was when things got weird. At that moment everything felt off. I was walking with a guy to class and ended up in an electrical class where I got memed on. Basically an over 9000 joke with circuitry. Ended up randomly wandering from the school on the way home because it seemed as if the crowds were pushing me somewhere. Ended up on a street by a park. I had to cross because some asshole parked his car on sidewalk. Turn to see a falcon fly over some muslims in a park and the whole thing looked staged. Veered off through the school grounds. Eventually ended up at my old grandparents house. Some guy waved to me and after he walked by I look at the corner of the house and see a broken mirror. I get spooked and go home.

Next day or 2days later I got spooked. Set my accounts to private, retweeted everything until the notifications counted down in a meaningful way. End up leaving bundled up wearing scarve and sweater. End up taking a convolouted way to buddy's place losing my scarf and changing sweaters at a thrift store in the process. It felt like someone was watching me.

End up hanging for a bit but end up getting spooked and leave crazy eyed. At this point everything seemed scripted and life was a sham. Snuck around my school like snake. Turned off the power to a wing and was fucking around campus. End up throwing sweater out in a trash can and started thinking in memes. Somehow wander to a dumpster in an elementary school parking lot and crawl in. There were mason symbols and what looked like a cross. I thought someone was dead at that moment and frantically dug around in the trash.

I take off my glasses and all of a sudden I start hearing weird noises outside the dumpster. Like radio static and shit. Once I got the courage to leave it was snowing and I kept drawing circuits and the snow and following the wind until I make it home at 3am. Leaving buddy's place and that was a 5 hour timegap.

I had a weird dream that night where something was raping me and I was seeing weird shit.

Next morning I wake up and things were moved around. I was hysterical and that's when I drank eye cleaner and sprayed dust shit in my ears.

Getting loopy off the cleaner I developed a god complex and thought I could see the future.

Then my dad came home to me being delirious screaming about mac fags and I destroyed a macbook and I ended up in the hospital.

The rest is literally a blur. I can't make out what was real and what were benzo delusions.

Now here I am. A fucking NEET terrified about some alphabet faggot reading my posts and probably getting off to my browsing history.

Fuck you government shills. Fuck .

Hope you niggers enjoyed that I'm crashing into a brick wall.

See

Guess I'll help out

Jesus christ user
You should get some help man

I'm just posting random images at this point.

Shit, weren't you worried about bugs?

A crazy man would not care

What a story, lain-user. Was your head healthy before that? Did GG cause it to snap?

Now why would you go an do a thing like that?

sounds like you had a schizophrenic breakdown. See someone as soon as you can, for the love of god.

It's proven now. GG causes mental illness. Who would have thought? In all seriousness I hope things work out better.

How much fucked up shit do you have, user?

Shitposting, my man. Always.

I don't know, how much do you need?

That leg is fucked up

I think you posted this before at some point.
I remember you changing clothes at a thrift store and the circuit diagrams being drawn in the snow. Also something about your friend saying "you're not supposed to be stationed here".

Didn't you say you age a shitload of moldy bread? If it was moldy rye then there could have been a really strong hallucinogenic mold in it.

Or are you that chick who spazzed out at that mickey mouse voiced guy?

I'm gonna have to start on by planes, trains and automobiles shit. I really don't have that much.

But I know at least one of those images you posted is appealing to you.

Yes, anxiety ridden but functional. Also most definitely yes. Can't see things the same way ever again.

At least it was better than my manic deppressive breakdown a few years ago. Please don't scare me like that. I refuse to accept that. N-no it can't be…

Are you rping?

Can the same be said for you , I wonder?

you're a desperate emotionally unstable retard who doesn't love him self

you'd think you'd get it though your thick head that you need to fucking change for you to be able to get some happiness in your life

I don't know how to interpret this.

No, I'm not a disgusting profligate like you.

There was also that one christfag eceleb who had a mental breakdown and said an elite group of trolls were forcing him to stay up late shitposting then he flipped out and made a weird video of himself all paranoid. He ended up checking in to a hospital or something. I wonder what happened to him.

It sounded a bit like what I was going through when various stressed of life were turning me into a crazy mess. I turned to liquor to cope and that made me act even crazier. Here I am out of control, and I know that if I ever try to regain it I will become a crazy bastard again.

Holy shit that sounds like it could be in a sitcom.

You're right , you are so much worse

Is that so?

Time to move on to something tamer, I gotta restock.

I know it is so

I'm out.

Fuck this shit I'm out.
I'm going to sleep. Night you faggots.
Do pic related you retards.

After a bit of detective work I found the video.

M-maybe…

I made this
I feel ashamed

That's what I thought!
it's a good thing you're so cute.

That's what I'm going with as well. I just got over the stress now and I'm just trying to recover.

Speaking of, I should've been asleep 6 hours ago. Later

no u

Whoops turns out this interview is 115 km away not 90km

I said it first, no backsies

And I'm saying it second.

you a qt m8

I said no backsies

fugg, no spoiler

Is that Tay?

Well, It was nice knowing you.

See you in hell

Not if I see you there first.

What the fuck is going on in here?

I like Trump but jee whiz.

I'm the one with the sharp eyes here, nerd.

What's that supposed to mean?

you have glasses, nigger

I don't like Trump.

You calling me four-eyed?

yeah well you're a faggot.

pls respond

yes

I'll trump your rump. Make the burger vote today.

It's like you don't want the Gundam party to win. You don't get it do you?

I know you watched it with is.

[sp] I got it [/sp]
[sp] but I know you're doing it to spite the fact I worked at mcdicks [/sp]

There's an error in what you said.

why

I SHALL NOW REVEAL THE TRUTH! THEY GOT BURGS FROM WCDONALDS, NOT MCDONALDS. YOU FELL INTO MY TRAP!

I thought you liked men with glasses.

who says I don't?

Probably tired and he used the cytube spoilers instead. Happened to me once.

SHOO PEDO Holla Forums SHOO

The corps have already won.

Well which is it woman?

I like you just the way you are

husbus has always got my backu

no u

make yourself worthy of attention then.

Holla Forums PEDO SHOO SHOO

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm the worthy of the worthest mate

no u

worthy of a burning maybe

it's not nice to burn your superiors

SHOO SHOO SHOO

I'm the boss of this thread

no u

fuck you

fuck you, leatherman

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Come on now, don't make me blush.

I dun wanna

no u

but I want to, maybe I should stare at you some more

shoo

It seems like you're the one who has a problem with me staring at YOU. Not the other way around.

o.k

Don't leave faggot.

Wrong fucking image.

ayyyyyyyyyyyy
I can't help it, Mr.tsudere

You can't hold eye contact for longer than 10 seconds. It's a pretty sure sign of autism.

never got diagonsed, I've got plausible deniability

it's too late I'm already packing my things

Fuck, I missed a movie I was gonna watch with friends because I fell asleep and now I have nothing to do.

o.k I'm gone

We're watching manly men do manly things in the cytube.

RIP

whoops

I came back

it is now 4:31 here

fag

don't you have anything better to do?

sure come over here bby

nah, I'll stay right here thanks

good idea, get your self nice and pretty for me while I come to you