Bendis finally flees the sinking ship

wew lad. are you boys ready for pajeet Power Girl? Or perhaps Bruce Wayne will enter a gay interracial relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uXTVF
mobile.twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/927918571522465792
archive.is/4wEwu
buzzfeed.com/tylerkingkade/dc-comics-suspends-editor-following-buzzfeed-news-report?utm_term=.xyqkgvY1E&bftwnews#.ov81R3wq0
archive.fo/eOTM5
brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/167537550167/so-with-you-jumping-over-to-dc-whats-going-to
archive.fo/uiPla
brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/167536876922/todays-defenders-issue-actually-made-me-sad-you
archive.fo/BBsp1
newsarama.com/37406-marvel-cancels-powers-and-united-states-of-murder-inc.html
archive.fo/cH3W0
brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/167996114517/you-dont-think-youll-ever-write-a-marvel-comic
archive.fo/o0M2I
brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/167786277737/hi-congrats-on-your-move-to-dc-even-if-i-have-to
archive.fo/pTcMG
twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/status/939636817673854976
twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/status/939638392941248513
archive.is/HFfcK
instagram.com/p/BdDxkm7hw53/
brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/168801844762/bendis-what-are-your-top-5-dc-characters
archive.is/0iX3F
archive.is/5ug9c
archive.is/5bx4Q
archive.is/8DrTO
newsarama.com/38239-bendis-lee-donner-johns-coipel-wolfman-curt-swan-more-in-action-comics-1000-line-up.html
newsarama.com/38241-slott-leaving-spider-man-for-iron-man.html
archive.is/tv9ka
archive.fo/OTAK6
archive.fo/tTP7o
archive.fo/7ouJ7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like a plague rat.

Is DC having a stroke?

I chuckled, but missed opportunity.

Haha, what a fag! Fucking finally he is gone4
NOOOOOOO!!!!! Don't dear to go close to the super families! NOOOO!!!!!

It's going to be niggers. Bendis fucking loves niggers. Bendis wishes he WAS a nigger. Actual niggers in comics mock how badly Bendis wants to be a nigger.

Ahahaha. RIP.

Comics everybody

DC is so fucked.

calling it now.

What is DC thinking? They were gaining some goodwill and fucked it up like that. Bendis doesn't have the same draw he used to ten years ago. All this will accomplish is angering readers of whatever book he takes over. If DC is smart, they will put him on some Wildstorm book or let him create new characters.

If Bendis will write them, Power Girl will get blacked and Wayne and Gordon families will turn out to be Jewish.
I suspect that Bendis will be given Wonder Woman title, Batwoman/Batgirl, Cyborg, Static Shock, or Black Lightning. Get ready for Diana and Cyborg to become DC's Luke Cage and Jessica Jones. Especially if he gets his hands on a team book.

We can dream, but considering it's an "exclusive multiyear, multi-faceted deal" it's safe to say they're gonna give him free reign on some premier books.

This meme always cracked me up. Marvel became so insanely leftist over the past few years that the "moderately SJW" DC somehow became regarded as anti-sjw to people just because it wasn't quite as cancerous as Marvel.

Only idiots with no memory thought that. Hopes were that DC will stop shoe-horning that crap into everything and will become a place that isn't filled exclusively with SJW creators. So far things were fairly alright with most SJW crap being put on the back burner and DC still hiring people who are not far left trust fund kiddies and hipsters.

Rev up those self insert nigger characters

He's probably going to work on black lightning or some other nobody character that sells under 20,000. Stop with the fucking autism guys.

People only said they weren't going to focus on SJWness. That is not the same to say they were going to be anti-SJW.

I'm sure he wouldn't have signed a multi-year exclusivity contract (abandoning all of his pet projects in the process) if DC didn't make him an offer he couldn't refuse.

If she still has the boob window, sure.

So he's gonna pollute DC now? Great.

He's probably just gonna be working on an alternate Earth book where Super Obama and black WW have to stop Trumpseid from making DC great again.

I need to see this.

Ecen better if Mongul Pence teams up with him

To be honest, giving Bendis one of the nigger characters that no one likes much anymore would be a good move. As much as we hate that fat fuck, he'd definitely CARE about making a good comic with the unloved black characters and might do something good. As long as he maintains the position of "writer" and not "cuckold-in-charge" we might get some good shit out of Bendis again if there's editors that can tell him and his ideas to fuck off when they get out of hand.

Who?

Guys we all know he's creaming his jeans over writing Teen Titans. A multi racial group of under aged spandex wearing kids living in a house together? it was made for him.

Absolutely Halal.

A stroke?

Catwoman going to Cuck batman with batwing. Calling it now. Screenshot this.

Shit.
It's all part of the plan to continue corrupting every form of escapism. They fagged up Marvel and now they're on to DC, and DC wasn't clean to begin with.

So I've never really followed artists so much as comics I just found enjoyable and I'm pretty much unaware of Bendis and his apparently large impact on the world of comics. Can I get some examples of just how damn bad he is or some of the changes he's made to "diversify" Marvel?

Miles Morales, the black Spider-Man
Riri Williams, the black, super-smrt teenage girl who replaced Tony Stark last year
The coupling of Luke Cage and Jessica Jones
All his ideas. And all either began as shit (Riri) or were somewhat good to some people before becoming shit under his watch (Miles)

And, I also forgot. He turned Iceman gay and was responsible for the time-displaced original 5 X-Men running around in the present. Fuck his X-Men run.

Miles was always shit

You guys talking bout bendis?

The concept behind him of having the next Spider-man be spider-man from feeling guilty over Peter's death, and him learning to take the place of him was decent and fun for the first few comics, but then they didn't do anything special with his character other than running through the same lessons Peter learned, just with a paint job to change it up. If the Ultimate universe had gone on for a few more years, then maybe Miles could have turned into his own character, but they cancelled ultimate, shoved Miles into the main universe which completely undermines his whole fucking backstory because Peter is now alive, and wrote him into a corner where whatever place he was at when the Ultimate line shut down is now the same person he will be until the end of time. So now we just have a basically identical Spider-man running around, except he's black.

They already brought Peter back in the Ultimate line as well. Which was another problem with Miles. Everyone shits on Peter Parker but with Miles pretty much all the heroes, including Peter, tell him how stunning and brave he is, because he's a black guy being Spider-Man

So yeah, Miles was always shit

There's a difference between "incredibly boring" and "shit." Miles only became "shit" when they they started shoehorning him into any role that needed a "diverse, black opinion." And made him bisexual because they needed some way to differentiate him from Peter now that they were standing side by side. While he was original boring, they ending up turning his only descriptor from, "Black Spiderman" to literally just "Black Man," and him being spiderman wasn't even a part of the equation in who he was supposed to be as a character.

There really isn't

"Boring" is the most damning criticism you can level at fiction

and also a spic.

No, they weren't, the Bat-books have gone to shit, the Super-books are slowly going to shit again, Wonder Woman continues to be utterly irrelevant and lost for direction and there are only a few books that aren't utter shit.

I'm not at all surprised by this, DC always goes to shit eventually after every reboot. I'm just amused it happened this quickly.

He's gonna write the fucking Duke Thomas series. It's inevitable. As much as Holla Forums shits on him, he's still a big name creator and he wouldn't go over to DC unless they signed him onto their hot properties like Batman, Superman, Flash, etc.

As scared as I am for what is left of DC’s good name after hearing about this, I can at least take some delight in seeing Marvel being hung out to dry in this matter. Bendis is an objectively shit storyteller, but Marvel Comics invested every single coin they had into propping him up as king of their shit pile. With him ditching them, who do they have left that any notoriety or past archive of well-received works to fallback on? Nick Spencer? The man’s name is worth less than garbage after Secret Empire fell through. Who else is there that is A) a talentless College-SJW only good for shitslinging on Twitter, B) already been let go for flopping humiliatingly badly, or C) both?
Miles Morales is in legitimate danger of dying now. His increasing redundancy and the wildly flip-flopping tracts he stands for in regards to indentity politics have pissed off even SJW followers of comics. If he doesn’t get a genuinely good writer and storyline ASAP (like that’ll happen), he’s gonna be left in a ditch soon enough.
Jessica Jones is also gonna flounder too. The receptions for her comic and TV show are rapidly cooling off, without her main writer there to keep making a pet out of her, she’s damned to the dustbin.
And Rito Williams? Forget ever hearing that name again.
I’ll never understand why Marvel ever thought that enabling Bendis’ vicarious (((Black Excellence))) fantasies was a good idea, but the fact that they did is proof enough that they deserve to be abandoned on their hospital bed by the man that put them there with their life support cut off, like is about to happen. And that is joyous to see.

>that is not an SJW-hack
I hate autocorrect.

So… maybe this is the first step of Marvel fixing itself? Or maybe I'm just too delusional and Marvel is far too gone to even have any hope to save it.

You poor thing

I just want nonshitty stories about Werewolf by night.

But at least DC is trying. They brought back Wildstorm, created Young Animal imprint, and are planning to introduce many new characters in Gray Matter. They also take risks with books like The Ragman, and unlike Marvel they do not shun creators who are not far left faggots.

Mark Waid and Dan Slott, of course. As far as young ones go, they also have Jason Aron.
Only semi decent writer left is King. Felipe Smith could be good, but he obviously stopped caring about Ghost Rider, and Spencer can write something interesting once in a while but he has to be supervised by someone competent to do so.

ALRIGHT WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS DID IT?!

WHICH ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES USED THE MONKEY PAW, YOU HEARTLESS BASTARDS

…Were they trying to hook Miles up with Mary Jane in the Ultimates universe?

Bendis? The comic book guy?

I've been reading Teen Titans in the DCanon thread, Raven getting blacked has been telegraphed for ages already. Hasn't happened yet but it will.

Who left for DC over a year ago.

…No, no, no…no company should hire Bendis.

I did~!

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

The goddamn joker every fucking time.

I just realizes something…look at Batman's face. He looked like Nick Cage.

I really would be down with him writing Black Lightning. I really like that character, but I guess there's not much to like unless you like electric negroes.
Yes I am also a Static fan.

Yea, I don't know what it is with niggers and electricity.

I don't see it. Needs a mustache.

Sooner or later it will backfire. People can only take so much crap before they will start making their own stuff out of frustration or turn to foreign produced media.

American comics are already playing a second fiddle to manga, and European books become more and more prominent thanks to the digital distribution. Video games recently have witnessed a small indie Renaissance, Japanese games make a comeback, as do AA games.

I suspect that it might have all started with Storm.
It also might be down to the fact that producing thunder is a pretty generic power nowadays. Not as much as flying, super strength, regeneration, or bullet proof skin, but still pretty common. Another "power" popular among black heroes is having metal armor or body parts.

This has been happening for the last decade. Ever since web comics showed up and Scott Pilgrim exploded, the tide has been turning against the mainstream publishers.

The only reason we haven't been seeing more of it is because the superhero movie boom and #Hashtag books are obscuring everything.

Commendations where they’re due, but I look forward to seeing the fall of the house that Robert Downey Jr. built.

Yeah, a stroke.

Where's the fucking source, OP?

DC announced it through their twitter.
archive.is/uXTVF

Ewww.

Dwayne McDuffie literally made an alternate universe Black Lightning just to mock Bendis.

Bendis that works for marvel comics?
That bendis?

"Black Bomber" was originally intended to be the first ever Black Superhero before they created Black Lightining. McDuffie just took the concept and made him into an actual character. He was original going to be a white bigot who transformed into a black man when under stress. My favorite quote ever comes from this. "[He] would later be described by comics historian Don Markstein as "an insult to practically everybody with any point of view at all.""

There's no way they'll do this. Bendis might be shit to you and me, and pretty much anyone who's read his work, but to the suits he's top-tier talent. They aren't going to give him some book nobody cares about.

Given to someone who's not just going to play it for shits and giggles or political soapboxing, that could be a pretty interesting concept to explore.

Yes it's a call back to that concept, his white asshole form is clearly based on Bendis.

I think that Bendis could write good shit again if the editors treated him like a new writer again, but I'm sure he has some clause in his contract that they only get to veto 1/3 of his idea or some stupid shit. He wouldn't give up his throne at Marvel without some guarantee that he gets to swing his dick around at DC

stay cucked Holla Forums

DC was finally getting good again. I'm so fucking angry.

What a rotten way to die

Yeah fucking right. They don't sell enough to calm his ego. Just like how he promised he'd return to Brilliant, Spider-Woman, and Moon Knight at some point and refused to admit they got canceled. He's a jew first and foremost.

Again, you're really overlooking Bendis' massive ego. Look at his work output for the last few years. He's either wanted books that tie into movies/TV shows (GotG, Defenders, Iron Man, Jessica Jones), books where he pander to SJWs (Miles and Iron Man), or books where he controls a line (X-Men, and again Iron Man). He's probably going to get JLA and Wonder Woman right off the back. He'll be on a Batman book eventually and it'll have to be the most important Batman book of the line.

Shit I would actually read something like that

What's that? Like comics story about serial killers?

The what now?

"This has to be the work of The Joker."
"The Joker?"
"The Joker."
"That guy who dresses like a clown?"
"More like a mobster with clown makeup."
"But he looks like a clown, right?"
"One out of nightmares, yes."
"Nightmares about clowns?"
"They can be scary."
"Like bats?"
"Like bats."

Colored people's time. Because niggers aren't punctual.

Just saying, nigger, that if she still has Powergirl's tits I'm for it. Brown titties are halal

We are in a time when pedos and sexual harassers are sued left and right… it's hard to believe who no talanetless dyed haired moinster sued Bendis over on something trivial. The look of the man just screaming the word CREEP. Come on human blobs, time to play thw victim and pay back for the damage what you have done for the comics!

Opinion discarded.

That was a Batgirl cover.

Kek

What an ugly pajeet

having just reread some of Bendis old Avengers run, this is eerily accurate.

Isn't it kinda racist of all these liberals that, the only time they ever show two brown people in love with one another, it's in an "urban" film. I mean, literally every black man in every comic dates a white girl. Black Panther and Storm are the only exception. Have they retconned their marriage yet? I knew they would as soon as I heard the marriage announcement.

Speaking of liberals being racist by trying to be progressive, they added Diggle from the Green Arrow TV show to the comics. And in the process, changed him from a kind hearted soften spoken warrior dude into a pretty standard "Nigga"

Because of course they did. Liberals are the biggest fucking racists, user. I actually respect conservatives more because they philosophy is, "i'm not going to fucking baby you. If you can't compete in the world, sucks to be you." while liberals are the ones who take the approach, "Oh, you poor, underprivileged, inferior creature, here let me help you because I know you're incapable of helping yourself."

**because their philosophy is…

Goddamit, I really need to slow down when I type.

BP/Storm marriage has been over for a few years. I want to say AvX is what caused it, but I don't even know.

It's been said before, but liberals have turned their white guilt into a modern white man's burden and can't even see it because speaking against them or disagreement is racist in their eyes.

It was AvX indeed, Namor drowned Wakanda and given he was an X-Men at the time, T'Challa annulled his marriage with Ororo.

mobile.twitter.com/Ssnyder1835/status/927918571522465792

Looks like Bendis is coming in to fuck the Bat-Universe in the ass.

Good news for Duke Thomas, bad news for everyone else.

>Coming very very soon: (((Bendis))) vs. DC editorial

This whole thing reeks of a publicity stunt. Both Bendis and DC will gain some attention. People will await Bendis' books to see how bad or good they will be, and won't shut up about them for a while.

Not necessarily. By saying 'alongside', Snyder might just mean 'for the same company.'

Venom wins again!

With that kind of phrasing? Snyder here is implying that he's going to be collaborating with Bendis on something and right now Snyder is working on Batman and Bendis is yet to be assigned.

Bat-Books are gonna be double-fucked with them both on-board. Snyder's writing is retarded enough by itself but with Bendis? It's a recipe for disaster.

I thought Synder was done with Batman after All-Star? Might it be that new push of characters? Dark Matter or some shit. It would give Bendis a chance to create a new nig character and have it heavily pushed.

Holla Forums btfo

Is that Kitty Pryde and wasn't the ultimate universe destroyed in the recent Secret Wars? And is that Cloak with a shitty small mustache?

i wanna kick that smug face

That was All-New Ultimates from I think the 2014 relaunch of the Ultimate line, filled with younger heroes and was more a spinoff of the previous Ultimate Spider-Man series. It lasted like 10 issues before Marvel shitcanned it.

It’s also not all that far off from what Tom King is doing to Batman currently.

Dwayne McDuffie was too good for this world

Based McDuffie.

>(((Bendis)))

He's not white, he's a jew.

The question is if all this can run counter to Bendis's ideological shittery.

"Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Cyborg…"
"What about us?"
"We all fight for justice, right?"
"Right"
"Do you ever think we ought to make a team?"
"A team?"
"A team."
"Like a sort of… league of justice?"
"A league of justice, that's exactly what I meant"
"What could we call this league of justice?"
"What about… Justice League?"
"Justice League? I like it"
"I like it too"

He's a white Jew

Look on the bright side… This is pretty much an admission of guilt from Marvel that Bendis is no longer as successful as he used to. There have been rumors circling around that Civil War II was such a financial bomb on top of being a critical flop - you'd be hard pressed to find even the most staunch Marvel shills willing to say nice things about that event because 1) event fatigue 2) obvious cashgrab 3) not as good as the original Civil War. CWII did so badly they tried extending the event allegedly because Bendis did not like the original ending, but that is total bullshit: he always intended Riri to replace Tony and have Carl Manvers as the winner of the conflict. He extended that event to get some extra crash. And not to soon that event was over, they tried their best to erase it with Secret Empire.

Kikes aren't white shlomo, nice try though.

Good on you for taking the bait

Yep. It sounds like a meme, but Bendis considers himself an honorary black man.

Mera is going to cuck Aquaman with Black Manta now, isn't she?

Based on current speculations, it's going to be Zatanna.
archive.is/4wEwu
Get ready for Bendis' self-inset magical negro having anal sex with Zatanna. Zatara family might also suddenly become Jewish instead of Italian and her powers to be based on cabala magic.

fucking kill me, right now.

Dini is gonna be pissed.

I want to skree but I don't have enough ree in me.

fucking why

Well, hopefully Paul Dini will rip his head off and shit down his neck

buzzfeed.com/tylerkingkade/dc-comics-suspends-editor-following-buzzfeed-news-report?utm_term=.xyqkgvY1E&bftwnews#.ov81R3wq0

rip in peace

Unless Bendis wants his teeth kicked in by Dini…I want to see him try. Just so there's news where someone at DC is slagging Bendis, heck, I want to see Geoff Johns having a parking lot brawl with Bendis.

Just have Jurgens run the Superman office, it'll work out.

Its the end of an era. DC has been covering Eddie Berganza's ass since the 2000's. He somehow kept a job at DC despite it becoming an open secret that Eddie groped female DC employees.

If Bendis is getting his job, then we're replacing bad with worse. Just think about.

Poor guy. Did some good stuff…and then basically torpedoed his career with his very..grabby hands.

Well, instead of writing a few shiity books, he's now going to be a goddamn editor, spreading his poisonous influence on a whole line of books.

Wonderful.

You absolute faggot

These cretins all cover for each other. That he kept his job is no surprise. They're not sorry for what he did, they're sorry that he got caught

Crashing this plane, with no survivors!

archive.fo/eOTM5

Yesterday, Bleeding Cool reported that the DC Rebirth ongoing titles would be moving to a plot-art-script production system rather than the more common plot-script-art system, in order to give the lead artists on titles a greater control over storytelling. It is often known as the “Marvel Method” after its adoption by Stan Lee to speed his work in the sixties, even though it is hardly used at Marvel Comics anymore. A Marvel insider tells Bleeding Cool.

The Marvel method can actually be more time-consuming if you are not used to it. And given DC’s penchant for editorial input, makes changes harder as they will be caught later in the pencils.
It means there must be a level of trust between writer, artist and editor. Everyone needs to be on the same page going in. Lots of discussion beforehand. And once you commit to a plot, the editor knows that the artist will, of course, add their own interpretation to things. The editor has to be a little more free-wheeling, knowing there will be less time for corrections.
This was used in the 70s to push through stories they knew would be controversial. Turn it in at the last minute and no one has time to make corrections. They’ll have to publish as it is or miss shipping. You can look at it as a way to make books come out faster, the writer does less work up front, the artist gets the script earlier. Sure, it sounds reasonable but that does not account for every step after the penciler
If a page they don’t like comes in, the editor has to go back to the penciler for corrections, which loses you a day, or go to the inker or colorist for changes, which costs more money – and also might piss off the artist.
Then lastly, there’s the script stage – so the writer can only script once the last page is in. Usually, they do not want to script the whole story until they see it all complete. They do not want to script it page by page. Which means you have to trust your writer to turn the script around in a few days. And it then becomes a huge burden on the letterer. If a letterer has a full script, they can start production very early, the same time the artist does, get the text formatted, balloons sized, and they start dropping in as pages come in. With the “Marvel method” they need to wait until the last minute.

And DC was finally turning it around, too.

Using it for Dark Matter could be interesting. DC said that that imprint will put artists in the spotlight, so Marvel method makes sense. if DC is thinking of making it mandatory for everyone, they are retarded.
Speaking of which, when is Dark Matter coming out?

Yep. Seeing a definite opportunity to push more bullshit

Jessica Jones will have a new creative team next spring consisting of a TBA female writer and TBA artist, while Miles and Riri's books will continue on with new creative teams also TBA:
brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/167537550167/so-with-you-jumping-over-to-dc-whats-going-to
archive.fo/uiPla

The Defenders will be shitcanned:
brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/167536876922/todays-defenders-issue-actually-made-me-sad-you
archive.fo/BBsp1

Powers #9 and United States of Murder Inc. Annual #1 by Bendis and Oeming have been finally shitcanned by Marvel after two years and it will not resolicit them.
newsarama.com/37406-marvel-cancels-powers-and-united-states-of-murder-inc.html
archive.fo/cH3W0

LATEST DEVELOPMENTS
brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/167996114517/you-dont-think-youll-ever-write-a-marvel-comic
archive.fo/o0M2I

brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/167786277737/hi-congrats-on-your-move-to-dc-even-if-i-have-to
archive.fo/pTcMG

At least he'll leave the company doing what loves. Writing oversized, shitty stories about how his ripoff nigs are the best nigs at Marvel with a bunch of awful dialogue and no action.

THIS IS NEAR-KARMA
Source: twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/status/939636817673854976
Source: twitter.com/BRIANMBENDIS/status/939638392941248513
Expect the announcements of Bendis' first DC works under his exclusive contract and Jinxworld (creator-owned) updates to be delayed a little bit.

Why was the thread about Bendis being dying deleted?

Duplicate thread.

why is it that cancer takes so long to kill the most cancerous people?

Now that you mention it, how's McCancer?

Dead man walking. He has been shitposting in the news about being excited to "get back to work", but he is likely dead within the year.

archive.is/HFfcK
Bendis is back in the hospital and had a surgery. He is recovering, but warned that there are going to be delays on his books.

Rolling for this piece of shit to finally be put out of our misery

No doubt he's said some shit about Trump in his time. I bet Holla Forums are already warming up his spot on the curse image

Well, Holla Forums can fuck it, Bendis head belongs to Holla Forums!

Re-rolling

Are dubs good enough for the roll?

Off by one. Bendis will survive.

There you go.

Damn you!

If dubs, Bendis dies

If this post ends in 5, Bendis makes a full recovery.

Pic related is Bendis now. Sauce: instagram.com/p/BdDxkm7hw53/

Meanwhile, Bendis will write his top five DC characters within his first year as DC exclusive.
Sauce: brianmichaelbendis.tumblr.com/post/168801844762/bendis-what-are-your-top-5-dc-characters
archive.is/0iX3F

He went nuclear!

DC's gonna put him on Justice League, aren't they?

He made me quit Spiderman comics.

Hey, who created Hope?

Do you think Dini would go so far as to join Marvel and shit on Jean Grey?

MRSA deserved better.

That or some other team book. Considering Bendis' health and him being a newbie to DC, he will probably be given one or two books max.

My guess are Justice League and Justice League Dark.That covers both Supes and Zatanna, two characters Bendis mentioned in past as ones he would like to write.

Kitty Pryde, Riri, Jesica Jones, Cage, and Miles would be far better targets. Seeing Pryde lose control of her powers and going the way of Sneek Peek would be pretty satisfying.

BENDIS FIRST DAY AT DC
archive.is/5ug9c
Hence their recent delays.

Also Scarlet Book 3's new publisher is secret, TV show is a go
archive.is/5bx4Q

Why couldn't MRSA just kill him?

I always forget just how good Batman Beyond was.

Kitty used to have that distinctive curly brown hair and wear a Star of David all the time. And how would Bobby not know that she's Jewish? Or was that a "joke"? And why did they have her saying "quote-unquote" rather than using quotation marks? Why is somebody whose writing and knowledge of character is so bad still employed?

Damn, was really hoping he'd permanently have that eyepatch; looked like a real life super villain.

Because you live in the wrong universe.

Did Bobby end up with the X-Men before or after Kitty?

Early 2000s were good years for him. If they hadn't overuse the fuck out of him and he cut it out with turning every character into a Jew; he likely wouldn't be as hated as he is these days then again he might've ended up as the new editor in chief and went batshit insane with it if they didn't burn his way of writing out.

Nigga lookin like an alien.

What's his fucking deal?

Bobby was a founding X-Man.

1963 for Bobby, 1980 for Kitty.
Lord knows how that works out in Marvel's sliding timeline, though.

Ah, then it's reasonable he didn't know she was a Jew since they could be a lot farther back.

Everything since 1968 has been within less than 13 years. Blame Franklin and his utter lack of puberty.

I swear if Franklin hasn't hit puberty when the Fantastic Four are brought back…

That'd blow.

Bobby never really interacted with the New X-Men. He and Angel were busy with The Champions, and then X-Factor, and the one time he tried to help out in X-Men, Rogue was a huge cunt to him and told him to GTFO.
By the time he rejoined Storm's Gold Team, Kitty was in Excalibur in the U.K.

I love the implication that Emma is perving on 13-year-old Kitty

Surly goth Rogue is best Rogue

archive.is/8DrTO
Bendis' first story will be a backup for Action Comics #1000, which will be also drawn by Jim Lee.

Well, this pretty much all that but confirms that Bendis will be taking over Action Comics in the future.

Place your bets, anons. Who gets BLACKED first, Supergirl, Power Girl, Lois or Lana?

Lois, because Brian Benis is just longing for wrecking Superman's family
Motherfucking christ I want to murder that smug, bald bastard

Now there's an image that hurts me. Right down to the pit of my soul.

Just think. In 80 years, we went from Jerry Siegel to goddamn Brian Michael Bendis.

Capes are dead.

My bet is on all of them.
>Supergirl will start dating a Black guy
>Powergirl will become a black cock obsessed cougar who casually fucks black men, and belittles all other men
>Louis will leave Clark for a Black reporter who is also Kryptonian, but better than Clark in every single way
>Clark/Superman will become an insufferable manchild, just like Starlord did after Bendis took over GotG
>Alternatively Clark will get the Sentry treatment
>Bendis will also bring Terra back and make her his pet Jewish girl of DC - Kitty Pryde of D.C.

What are you, racists or sumfin?

Supergirl, because she is the purest. Judens hate purity.

Only Franklin needs to be a teenager, he was already around 10ish by the time they last appeared. Valeria is much younger (She was only born in 2002) even if she never acted that young. Just make him 13 and her 4-5ish.

I'm pretty sure Lana has already been BLACKED by Steel

New black heroine that steals Power Girls heart after Bendis makes her the gay.

In what way is Jim Lee one of the worst guys in the industry?

I'm wondering why we bother to like things. We never get to keep them, they always end up defiled and debased.

Even normies hate Bendis, so I wonder who at DC is going "This is a great idea!"
Literally anywhere you go, there will be death screeches because nobody wants this trash to ruin their favourite characters. Even virtue signalers think he's ass, not because he gays and niggers everyone up, but because he's just legitimately bad.

If my post ends in 1 bendis will be raped to death by his beloved niggers.

If this post ends in a number between 1 and 9, you're a faggot

If this post ends in an even number then he is a double faggot.

I never knew we had so many cuckchan refugees.

BENDIS AND JIM LEE 10-PAGE BACKUP STORY IN ACTION #1000 CONFIRMED
newsarama.com/38239-bendis-lee-donner-johns-coipel-wolfman-curt-swan-more-in-action-comics-1000-line-up.html

DAN SLOTT MAY REPLACE BENDIS ON INVINCIBLE IRON MAN AFTER ASM #801
newsarama.com/38241-slott-leaving-spider-man-for-iron-man.html

I've seen people completely unashamed of the fact, too, getting pissy if you so much as emit a crtitique about their posting habits.

OY VEY! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE SUBTEXT YA STUPID! Don't just tell the goyim that X-Men is jewish propaganda! They are supposed to internalize the subliminal message to be tolerant and refrain from judging or opposing us! OOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Bendis teases working on Batman.

archive.is/tv9ka

I don't even know how to feel about this. On one hand, we might finally get rid of King, whose run on Batman so far is possibly the worst one in Batman's history but on the other hand, Bendis. Maybe we might finally get the same Bendis that wrote Daredevil all those years ago but I doubt it.

I pretty much called it as soon as Snyder started praising him out on Twatter.

Everything is temporary. There is no reason to take anything good for granted or getting too attached to it, because it will end up turning to shit or disappearing sooner or later.

He still has some fans if twitter and tumblr are anything to go by.

Batman has been shit for quite a while anyway, so putting Bendis in Gotham ghetto is pretty much getting off easy. Nealry all Gotham characters have been ruined already, so there is not much that Bendis can do to make things worse.
I bet that Duke will be made into DC's Luke Cage if Bendis will write Batman.

It's not very likely. He had an opportunity to do it with defenders, but didn't.

BENDIS WILL BE THE NEW SUPERMAN SOLO WRITER STARTING IN A NEW MAN OF STEEL MINISERIES
DC Nation #0, a brand new starting-off point, also announced
Source: archive.fo/OTAK6

Jesus Christ, just burn it all down now.

I will admit, I am bored to death by Tomasi's Superman, barely tolerate Jurgens' Action Comics and absolutely fucking hate that annoying, waste-of-page-space brat Jon Kent but I'll take all of that over Bendis.

Welp, that's it.
I'm done with comics. For good.
It was a fun run. But no, I can't do it anymore. Fun is not allowed, and I need to get out of here before I have a heart attack from high blood pressure. Have good life, anons.

Is there any slight chance for this turning out to be something decent? Or meh tier instead of horrible and "bendis tier" shitshow? I-i don't think i ask for too much… Please, say something good…

Welp, comics were the last fictional media I was interested in and with that, any hope I had of Big Two comics getting good again has been completely extinguished. I'd read older stuff, but at this point it'd just be depressing.

He will crash and burn. Sales will initially spike, but after three to five issues they will dip below pre-Bendis levels. From then on, book will steadily bleed readers until Bendis is off of it and gets another title to ruin.
Bendis can only write street level crime stories, and even in those he has a stable of stack characters that he keeps reusing over and over again. He will go as far as to change character's personality, just so that it fits one of the few archetypes that Bendis is comfortable writing. It's just constantly the same once dimensional manchild, tormented woman, tough guy with a heart of gold, a cuhraazy exploitative villain, and so on. He tries to hid it behind Banter and pop culture references, but more and more people are catching onto it.

If you give Bendis something that isn't conventional low-powered character fights street crime, he falls apart. Moon Knight is street level, but the mental illness angle and mythos surrounding him were too much for Bendis to handle. In the end the book ended up being so horrid that not even most of Bendis' fanboys will defend it. Bringing it up to Bendis is a good way to get a reaction, especially if you do it in person. His Avenger runs and Guardians of the galaxy are absolutely horrid as well, and Bendis managed to cripple their previously good and consistent sales numbers.

Why would someone torture himself by reading big two exclusively? It makes no sense to do that when other publishers put out good books.

What's Bunker's power again? Can he just make bricks of hardlight? Every time I see him it's bricks.

this is the end
my only friend
the end

Oh boy. That's just what I needed. A "fat grandpa negrophile" universe.

Maybe he'll resurrect Angel and The Ape and make Sam Simeon a gigantic black buck.

Speaking of DC Nation and Bendis' first-ever ongoing DC series as the main writer…

I think I'm beginning more and more to realize that the main problem with cape comics is that when I look at them, I always see the same fucking names from the past two decades or more. The best years of comics were when new blood was being ushered in every other year and they were all teenagers or young guys not middle-aged, past-their-prime dudes.

Maybe to really fix comics, we need to fire the whole old guard and get some fresh youngsters who actually have fun story ideas on-board with some older editors to supervise.

Better editors would be the first step towards this. Ideally with a limited social media footprint. Most newer hires are basically hired thanks to cronyism usually due to twitter interactions. So then you have editors who can't tell bigger names like Bendis no, but they can't tell their friends no either. So it's all a stream of shit.

Marvel might have done the most to hurt the idea of new talent with readers. When your new hires are likes of Rivera, Leth, Henderson, etc. you completely erode the trust readers have. So when you actually have some new talent that gives a shit and is wanting to tell a fun story, they're going to get ignored. I have some very minor hope Cebulksi might turn it around. Getting talent was his old job and actually traveled around to cons looking for new talent, not just checking his followers.

This OP thinks that the Superman parts of Bendis' recent lengthy Word Balloon podcast is thread-worthy:
Newsarama's summaries are better than that user's.

Loser.

ftfy

If you want a full summary go somewhere else or make one yourself/

Calm down, Brian

NEW JINXWORLD ANNOUNCEMENT TIME
>NEW TITLE: "Pearl" with David Mack, about the eponymous tattoo artist for organized crime living in San Fagsisco and falling in love with someone from a rival faction, out this August
>NEW TITLE: "Cover" with Michael Gaydos, about a comic book artist who's recruited by the intelligence community, out this fall

Sorry, I switched up the Pear and Cover artists.

Summary of all of Bendis' ECCC 2018 panels:
archive.fo/tTP7o
archive.fo/7ouJ7