ABC, NBC Press for a Special Prosecutor to Investigate Trump Campaign

ABC, NBC Press for a Special Prosecutor to Investigate Trump Campaign

archive.fo/sOcYQ

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/02/27/abc-nbc-press-special-prosecutor-investigate-trump-campaign

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Issa
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is the plan to just bog him down with six million things like this over the next four years so that he can't get anything done?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darrell_Issa
FAKE NEWS

Yes.

Yes. I think it will backfire. Normies get tired of hearing the same thing over and over

Think about who were dealing with. They are jewing harder than they have in decades.

That's what it's looking like.

Want it just released today by the congressional intelligence committee that they found no evidence of Russian connections. He's gonna have to show the real corruption to the people if he wants this to stop.

This shit still infuriates me, there's about as much evidence for spain influencing the election. Its all unfounded bullshit that is STILL being parroted with absolutely no evidence at all

What I was thinking:
Who?

Also, no more LARPing about muh based Eastern Orthodox.

This is nothing to worry about.
I present to you, the funniest 90 seconds of CNN I've ever seen.

LOL

They can't accept that they lost. Over here in England, fucking Labour is now claiming that Russia hacked the 2015 election. Our elections are on paper. They're claiming Russia hacked paper.

Holy KEK!

moar

this just fucking pathetic, they have nothing

Oh. Hey, a Californian. Why is it that when I hear about California, it's always some sort of faggotry, be it Democrat or Republican?

OC

(checked)
Nice dubs.
That will be the last time they have him on.

That's pretty good

This 100 times. We've had no happenings of public exposed corruption, just secret stuff behind the scenes. What you propose is the best antidote I've heard of.

Her name is Karolina Debczynska, and she has quite a lot of photos on her public social media accounts

Thank god I don't have the electric jew. Just hearing that bitch talk for 90secs makes my blood boil.

Because California is the faggiest state in America now. Shit tons of foreigners from everywhere in the world, not even including illegal beaners who can't speak fucking English. San Francisco, the fag capital of the entire planet, plus other notable fag enclaves in Palm Springs, West Hollywood, and San Diego's Hillcrest neighborhood. A de facto Democrat dictatorship. Child prostitution is now legal there. Dude weed lmao. Jew Hollywood and Silicunt Valley. Even though I was born there and lived most of my life there, I won't hesitate to say that it fucking sucks ass now and I hope they try to secede so that we can bomb all these liberal shitholes into the ground and put the beaners in concentration camps.

Thanks user

Leet digits user, I think you're right.

The left is committing suicide every day in the eyes of normal people. They will never recover. They can't even get past the denial stage of grieving. I whole heartedly believe leftism is a mental disorder brought on by brainwashing

Our machines weren't connected to any networking. Russian Hacking of the election to them is the release of the Podesta emails.
I'm serious. That's their only accusation. But they frame it as Russia hacked our elections and threatened our democracy. Assange never gives info on his sources but had to say that it was not Russia just to try and prevent world war 3 over a snowflake temper tantrum.

announced anchor Lester Holt during NBC Nightly News

And these people in the media think they can continue to dictate and lie and shill changes after changes upon each generation with their projections….

WISH THAT WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

Fucking shrekt

Uh I hate to break it to the non believers but even Fox is pushing this narrative hard. Obviously not the top three nightly pubdits (Tucker, OCuckly, and Sean Kikety) but the rest of the day that's all they talk about

I can't wait

The more they keep pushing this, the more likely it will blow up in their faces. A special prosecutor would end up revealing that it's predominantly Democrats with the deepest ties to Russia.

That's assuming the special prosecutor would be honest and impartial, they could kike the selection process to use one of their plants or fellow chosen, that's assuming they could pressure Sessions into recusing himself which unfortunately would not be that hard.

(((Fox News)))

He was leading in my mind

Pottery.

Top kek.

One day we're going to see this kike-enabler's head on a pike.

It's going to be great.

This. There's so much real shit going on that it would obscure any shilling attempt going on.
Only path forward is disclosure and the end of secrecy - as Kennedy wanted.

Agreed. People got seriously sick of hearing about the Clinton impeachment (back when ol' Bill made a mess on that sow's dress). That backfired spectacularly and made everyone involved in the prosecution look like asses.

The same thing will happen here the more people try to bog down the Trump administration. If Congress is stupid enough to try to impeach him, it won't go any better for them than it did when they tried it with Clinton.

Wow. What a lovely night for the mainstream media.

thread theme!

Now imagine having that on in the background all day every day. That's what normalfags do in this country.

A thought occured to me.
my conlusion
RUSSIAN HACKING = Holla Forums MEMES

Were we the Russians all along?
CHEEKI BREEKI

this is what happens when you believe your own bullshit.

Woops, forgot to check those digits.

Great, reinstalling, thanks. Fucker.

Interesting…

If you meme it, it will come.

Isn't Issa one of those fags who thought republicans should capitulate to king nogs demands in the name of moderation?

careful user that's a Christian rock-band, and you don't want the D&C kikels and LARPagan fags coming out attacking you!

I think so

Yeah, not even facebook democrats will believe this shit.