Games only you played

Other urls found in this thread:

arescentral.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pics unrelated, right OP?

Just stop.

Sorry, meant to post this instead of Shinobi twice

How underage are you?
I played all of those and I assume most people here played atheist one of those.

Really not sure what you're going for here, OP.

here are some rare gems, you've probably never heard of them.

Wut?

I was basically the only one I knew who had a copy of Gradius V and Shinobi.

I'm posting games most people didn't play.

Have any of you tried Skyrim? It's not that well known but I can guarantee everyone will at least enjoy the main story.

You're really, really not though.

To be fair, I had no idea that the first 2 resistances were popular enough to get a 3rd one.

Earthworm Jill.

This is more of an obscure BM game. Its pretty shitty.

I still wish it was open world like Deadly Premonition. And I still wish Alan Wake 2 happened instead of American Nightmare.

Now, that being said, here's some games NOBODY played but me.

Single Player
Multiplayer

Are you retarded?

Yeah, you are retarded

If OP can lie, so can I!
Somebody else here played this, right?

I like your list. I've only heard of Super Huey and Civil War, and never played them.

But i played all those games OP
Here's something none of you ever played, it's actually so rare that there are barely any videos or pictures of it online and you can only find an ISO for the demo.

I've had Force 21 on the gameboy actually lol

Ebin thread

Countersage lmao

Pretty sure there aren't many people who played that game arescentral.org/ because it's a MAC exclusive

It wasn't that memorable outside of the fucking annoying restarting music on every fucking screen

Nightshade is on my backlog
Rising Zan might be if I get the time to see if the controls as are ass as people told me they are.

Seriously, did anyone but me play this game?

OP you fucking retard.

How does Nightshade compare to the original? From the gameplay I've seen it looks kind of eh

Resistance 3, to my utmost surprised, is actually one of the best FPS of the PS3.
I'm surprised people actually liked Resistance 2, it's bland and boring as shit.

Coop was great though

I have just acquired Rising Zan recently. Love running into the Ninjas on the train. Has me cracking up for more than one reason.
Theme song is catchy too.

Played it