Disappointment/Loss of Hope

Share your tales of dissapointment, it can be with anything: Videogame Series, Devs, Journalists, Genres, Multiplayer communities, etc.

I'll start

>discover cool national podcast about games something rare in my country

Life is funny.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Park
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RTWP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People change user, like a wise virgin once said a few days ago "Try to remember who they were, not what they are".

Don't idolize people.

True to that. Anyone that idolizes anyone will only set themselves up for disappointment.

Peter Molyneux.

You look at him today and you see a Leisure Suit Larry-lookalike that overhypes his games in the same measure he underdelivers. Yet that man used to be the best game dev in the West, possibly the world. No one ever fell farther than Molyneux.

free bump

The Phantom Pain.

I'm disappointed with every Nintendo release nowadays. I can't fucking stand their "localizations" and it sucks because a lot of the games they butcher are the ones I was looking forward to.

They butchered 2 or 3 games i was actually going to buy for once. I never buy games, ive bought like 2 or 3 games in the last 5 years, and i was actually looking forward to xenoblade. Why does everything i want to spend money on get ruined.

Gee, I dunno man, Cliff Blowzjnski fell pretty hard. Let's remember that CliffyB created classics like Unreal, Dare to Dream and the not-so-classic or original Gears of War games. Before he turned into an SJW cocksucker with his dick between his legs, Buffalo Bill style, he created games that SJWs would describe only as problematic, misogynistic and/or unrelentingly masculine.

Molyneux just tries to make things he thinks are unique and original, he never made games where a character compared a pair of road cones to a woman's body, or where a 6'8" guy whose muscles have muscles have muscles sets off on a course to save his wife, turning her into the would-be damsel in distress.

Spore's creatures didn't have sex (at least, not sex you could recognize).

The Shepherd's Crown was meandering, jumbled, and had the only Gary Stu I've ever encountered in a Pratchett book personally, I never found Tiffany obnoxious enough to qualify. There are whole sections that sound nothing like him and were clearly written by his daughter or the editor. It also feels like portions of the book were rewritten to appeal to modern sensibilities and what WAS written by Terry feels rough, unpolished, and slightly incoherent.

For something more video game related, I'm still pissed that the Darkest Dungeon developers spent all their time nerfing fun strategies and listened to the masochistic Dark Soul fanatics instead of making a fun game full of content instead of the monotonous, tedious, and punishing grind we ended up with.

Battlefront I played a copy at work, I wouldn't pay 80 bucks for that shit is disappointing since there's only like 6 single player maps, compared to Battlefront 2 which had god knows how much. There doesn't even seem to be classes and all weapons do the same shit.

GTA5 seems disappointing so far since it doesn't hold up as a successor to San Andreas or even 4 for that matter. Also the hud is god awful, who thought that was a good idea? At least its well optimized.

And Devil's Third. Paid 80 bucks and tried to convince myself it wasn't disappointing, I mean it came from the Dead or Alive dev. But it's wasted potential, and nothing like the original teaser. It's got nothing on EDF, Binary Domain, or Lost Planet.

Did you ever communicate with these people OP?
For example, emailed them your thoughts/appreciation on their work or participated in the community forums.

Because you need to view it from their perspective. If all the feedback they ever receive is from autismo sjw's or people with shit views and opinions, then that's who they're going to cater too because that's who they know are their audience.

Just because you're aware of the problem now doesn't mean it's a new problem. Nintendo's censorship and shitty localization has been a bane of existence for 31 years, they've always censored and fucked with the games, dumbing them down and relegating them to the kids hobby in the West. It was Sega who dared to challenge them on it and made games that didn't remove mature content or themes or strip out references that Nintendo were too pussy to keep in their games. And then Sony and Microsoft took up the clarion call, and thank goodness, because imagine a world of video games where the only hardware publishers on the table were Sega and Nintendo. Sega fell out of the hardware market, and Nintendo had to start offering more mature games because of Sony and Microsoft not shying away from them on their platforms.

>loss of hope
You've got it boss

kek, are you high? They're clearly doing it because they think it's where the money is. The loudest in the crowd is always the minority who is most vocal because they are so insignificant in numbers, and that perfectly describes SJWs.

They give nothing to the industry all they do is take take take, and destroy destroy destroy, and they see it as a battle of morality, where the only victory they can have is either the death of video games or the co-opting of video games into a propaganda vehicle for more leftists much like they've done to colleges and universities.

Those guys probably don't believe half the shit they say, but they know who's paying for their meals, so they don't rock the fucking boat, they don't have the balls to even try.

i got bored and bought it awhile after release and fucking hate it the more i dwell on it

the map is huge but theres nothing to fucking do, barely any memorable missions, sense of humor is trash and the ragdolls don't even work like they did in GTA4 and RDR

it blows my mind how praised some games get

Very true
Seems like almost all good e-celebs eventually change, as people do, and it ruins their charm.
Some have held on and stayed true, but most eventually turn to shit.
It hurts man, like seeing friends drift apart over and over.

That's what I hate, a huge map with nothing to do but just drive around. That's not a good idea under any means, and annoyed me so much in other "open world" games like MGSV with its "explorable base".

I guess people praise it because it's their first GTA game, or because "It's GTA, how can you not like it?!". But honestly it makes me want to replay San Andreas instead, it's just isn't that fun to play. Especially with the annoyingly long story mission, the bigger shift to a story in general, and the writing seeming to have regressed over time.

of course this was my Spore moment, i wasn't really interested in spore but Brink was one of my first tastes of buying into hype regret

i didn't have a PC during the PC shooting hayday so my online high was probably like halo 3 or some shit, and i was quick to want to get in on a pc shooter while its young, hoping it was gonna be like being a halo brat and coming home to do some rounds with bros every day for a long time

no such luck, now it sits in my steam library mocking me

Atleast the TF2 sniper mask looks cool

after playing stuff like GTAV and MGSV i'm pretty checked out on open worlds, especially when the devs talk about how god damn huge they're making their maps

Yeah, Bazinga was another disappointment. But I'd say Molyneux "wins" because of his resume. An incredible number of classics. How can the guy who fucking invented a (now dead) genre now be looking at fucking mobile for inspiration? It makes me legitimately sad.

Biggest loss of hope? How about the moment you realized normalfags were fags?

Valve. It's pretty standard as an answer.
I don't care about steam, I think it could definitely be better, but I don't hate it as much as other people here do.

What really disappoints me is that these people used to have passion for making actually good games, arguably some of the best game design can be found in valves games. And they did it because they loved the medium, just because of that. Not because they wanted more money, but just because they cared. And they did this before they had the money they now have to make these games.

And now you have a company, that despite still being privately owned, and despite making 10 times the cash they used to, just doesn't care about using that cash to make good games. They just want to make more and more. Valve is like a dragon sitting on its pile of gold, using it for nothing at all.

I'd be fine with them having games like dota and tf2 if these games and steam could be used to fund good projects. But no.

It's so sad. Valve were my inspiration to make games, they're the reason why I learned to code.

And now you just have an empty husk of a company that makes billions and spends that money on nothing.

It makes me feel like shit just writing it.

This user is partially right. Nowadays I always try to tell people whose work I enjoy that they're good and I enjoyed what they made.

This is why i just play single player shit on emulators.

Never play vidya with irl friends.
It never ends well.

where the fuck do you live strelok
as for me the only dissapointing thing i can remember that wasnt suppressed was mgs v, gta v and saints row 3 were shit but at least it was complete

depends on the company

shame we all suck everyone went back to living with their parents and we can't gather anymore

Gothic fucking 3 was THE lesson of never hyping anything.

I forgot to not trust the hype during the MGSV hype train until it was released and now that lesson is permanently engraved into my brain.

Never EVER get excited for any game.

It's a good thing you prefaced that with "arguably." Because I would argue with you about the quality of Valve's work. At least id Software made 3 different franchises, Valve has made one franchise which has 1 spinoff series that's part of the same franchise, and 1 game they literally stole from the Blizzard modding community. Their games are about an emotionless character with no personality or definition who has to play babysitter to a loudmouth half-nigger bitch who won't shut the fuck up and has a goofy ass pixie haircut, and whose best friend is an asshole named Barney.

I've never thought of the Half-Life series even touching the same level of fucking awesome as Doom or Quake, I mean sure Quake 4 was a great example of how anything that stays around too long is corrupted, but Half-Life was shit from the second game onward and brought very little to the table that they hadn't already done in previous games.

Last time I played vidya irl with someone, a gamecube controller was thrown in such a way that it bounced off the walls of the room no less than 8 times then landed.
It was funny but dangerous. Then those fuckers lost my borrowed game cds so fuck irl group gaming.

Yeah, but smashing random scrubs at melee is the shit.

These days I'm just in a haze of disappointment.

I don't even have the willpower anymore to play actually fun games.

I look at my ps3 library, then back to my pc library, make a post on Holla Forums, lurk, watch a youtube video or three, look at my ps3 collection.

I feel like Ive been doing this all day for the past 3 weeks. I can't remember anymore.

Go play some old games and forget about the new.

Wut.
Just because the character is mute doesn't mean the writing is bad. What makes half life and portal good is the world building and how everything just flows perfectly. In half life every section of the game is different, and pits you against something completely fresh, keeping the game interesting. Portal has some of the best level design ever seen in any puzzle game, play some mod tests to see the real difference.

Tf2, before it went to shit had so much thought put into how to develop the classes that its honestly mind boggling just to think how long they worked on it (the game was in development for like 6/7 years? With a ton of different iterations that completely rebuilt it from scratch).

Even Dota 2 has some amazing work that was done on the characters to make them more recognizeable. Before they started adding shit that is.

You might hate valve now, but saying that they were never good or never knew what they were doing is a plain lie.

This

I don't hate Valve. Criticism of something does not mean automatically that you do not like that something. I was one of the first people to buy Half-Life 2, I bought the Platinum edition that came with CSS and all that goofy shit. I bought the Platinum release of Half-Life in the big box release. I do not hate Valve.

id Software spent 6 years developing Doom 3. It was a technological marvel, but no one calls it a masterpiece, no one remembers it fondly. Valve spent 6 years developing Half-Life 2, and then they spent the next 3 years developing sequels and fostering an industry to use their middleware engine with some pretty decent games (and not so decent games), and then they set a release date for ep 3 and it never happened. And I didn't say they were never good. They do good work, but their design choices were always questionable and calling their shit "the best" is an insult because there are better puzzle games and there are better action games.

I still have my Half-Life 2 shirt.

Now anything you said positively about Dota 2, I'm gonna have to tell you "fuck you." Because Dota 2 is shit.

I just finished Playing some Painkiller. Nothing. No fun had. I just want to sleep. But I just had a nap. I'm not hungry, or thirsty. I'm just… numb.

At that point you need to see a doctor/therapist or somthing. It sounds physical.

I've been seeing this get brought up recently and been meaning to ask, why does it have this reputation? I fished it out of a bargain bin and while it didn't set my world on fire or make me see a Halo/cod killer it wasn't bad.

The perk system was neat And better then what Beth would do years later with Fo4, the movement was clever though maybe a bit underused, and damn was it stylish. Now admittedly I never played it online or have decide to pick it up in a year I don't think it could have been that bad.

I don't have any great stories about being soul crushingly sad about a game but I'd say the closest would be this game.
>Sequel to the best Couch Co-op games That I played with my only friend in addition to Rainbow Six Vegas 2
>because they changed out Salem and Rio to some jobbers And made Salem for no reason other then to have drama
And now there's no more good Couch-Op shooters, gg EA.

*Evil

Well you really went of a tangent on your post, it sounds like you hate them a lot.

I get that ID made a technical marvel with Doom3 but that's all it was. As an fps it wasn't great. The story wasn't very interesting. Of course the game fell into oblivion. Half Life 2 still looks good today, it might even look better than most games. But go into doom 3 and it will have goofy faces and weird textures and baddish animation.

Valves design choices really aren't questionable. Half life 2 was never supposed to be an incredible shooter. Portal isn't good because it's an amazing puzzle game.

Valve used to take attention to the details, lore and world building with half life, level design with portal, and looks with tf2. All the choices made for these games were top notch, and that's why they're still remembered fondly today.

Doom did a few things right, but lacked where it needed to. As a matter of fact it's something that happened a lot to ID. Rage looked great and was moderately fun to play. Too bad there were repetitive enemies and boring ass story.

Valve knew their priorities, and exploited them at their best.

Also Dota 2 was the shit in 2012 before the moba craze started. Some of the best fun I've had in coop.

I'm starting to worry about this too.

Ok, I think I got something.

Nice revisionism. League of Legends and Dota were already in full fucking craze before Dota 2 came out, you are not fooling anyone.

Life? how does it work?

So fucking end it, or get a purpose to be alive, give yourself something. Don't be such a fucking beta and just mope about and drain the happiness from all those around you, do something with yourself, either fucking end it or give yourself and your existence meaning. No one wants to hear you constantly bitch

DO SOMETHING TO BETTER YOURSELF, FIX THE PROBLEM. You're better off dead if you're just going to whine all the time.

i can never look at valve the same way you guys do but my taste gradually improves so maybe i do but its just quake minues a lot of things. there games seemd pretty basic with the main draw being the mods. someone please explain to me?

That's fucking bullshit. Nobody but hardcore fans played dota 1.

2012 was early as fuck, not even my normal fag friends had heard of mobas.

Theres really not much to explain, the games should speak for themselves.

And yet, all of my friends had. Maybe your friends are just normalfags like you. Faggot.

this guy has the right idea.
Ever heard of the Mouse utopia experiment?
In it the mice had everything given to them, water, food, and shelter.
Now eventually a group of mice that never left their homes emerged, sound familiar?
All they did was groom themselves, now I have a question, what do you do with your time?
If you're not trying to improve yourself, you should start.
Start getting swole, learn a new language, create media and content, Survive and thrive.

You mean the one where you give rats everything they could ever want and they magically stop being dependent on morphine?

So your friends weren't normalfags, which means that the moba craze hadn't started.

Thanks for proving my point

You have brain damage.

I mean, I don't want to shit the bed and disagree with someone who's agreeing with me but… Didn't that same experiment result in huge portions of the populations of rats cannibalizing their own and dying off due to having no purpose, until they had no choice but to shut down the experiment because it soon became an experiment of cruelty due to the inhospitable conditions the rats created unto themselves?

What the fuck am I watching?

Are you even reading my posts you goddamn retard?

If your friends aren't normalfags it means it's pretty normal for them to have played the mod before dota 2.

I'm not a woman, meant to say your

If this is just with videogames, then I'm afraid you outgrew them. But if more activities you used to find pleasant have been ceasing to be so as well, I have very bad news for you.

Not relevant at all.

It happens, user. You can outgrow mainstream movies and popular music too. Not because they're aimed at children (which they may be), but because they offer no new stimuli to you.

I guess you can say "jaded" instead, but I think "outgrow" explains it better.

Whenever I see the acceptance of shit going on right now it fills me with despair.
Remember the times when deeloper released an unfinished game and was blasted for it and the customer took his money elsewhere? That time is fucking gone. They failed with preorders and microtransactions the first time, then they tried again a few years later and it worked. The same will happen to paid mods, I can feel it.

What's worse is that I can no longer trust any game company. I buy games at a low price a year or more after their release or don't buy them at all, mostly because I don't really see a AAA dev that wouldn't betray my trust with bullshit practices. The only ones I still have some faith in are CDPR, and I don't even trust them to not fuck me over with their next games.

Saints Row 3 broke my heart with how bad it was. That and the last two Fire Emblems. 12 was a big improvement over Shadow Dragon, and then they drop this shit on us. I'm all for the series trying something new, but Awakening was really dumbed down. Having played the JP versions of Fates, the only route there that's any good is Conquest.

Bad. End.

I'm quite a fan of Yahtzee, the guy who does Zero Punctuation. He's an unapologetic asshole who seems untouchable as far as being converted to an SJW goes.

CDPR are polish, I am from russia

I stand by my statement. Poland is to Russia what Puerto Rico is to America.

Spore

Ninja gaiden 2 was a mistake.

I want to go back.

But I can't.

But user, that was 26 years ago.

That's kinda hot actually

It already happened. Custom maps in DotA 2 can also sell a subscription which grants benefits, in many maps even direct advantages.

IT HAVE COSTED ME MONEY!

TF2 after 2011's Medic update

Seriously this was the literal death of TF2 even when Mannconomy came around, servers still had some sort of pub-like club with cheery fags who werent shy of talking to you. Everything went silent when f2p happened in VC outside of the occasional loud 12 yrs old lil cunt.9+ spy/sniper per team, making both classes nearly unplayable for everyone else. Ildes started to pollute every single fucking sever since new accounts costed jackshit and metal value went down harder than a nigger baby, making all trade basically pointless unless you had "rare" hats or god forbid Unusuals. And to top it all, shit players everywhere. With the occasional exception where you could find ONE single opponent fun fighting against, everything else was a long boring grind with no team cohesion or any effort whatsoever into winning the game. Dear god you get shat on by your team for being a "try-hard" for wanting to play the game and god-forbid win because "lol free game mayne just chill while I trade".

1.2k hours into this shit game, not much compared to many but I can not touch this game I used to enjoy so much since it went fucking sour. Its literally dead. Devoid of the spirit of friendly competition or as a matter of fact, any concern about the gameplay. Now its just a idly chatbox with a MvM gamemode because even the dev knows that fighting bots are more entertaining that fighting shit players or not fighting anyone at all as they idle in spawn.

tldr: f2p, never again

I know exactly what this webm is about
I know exactly what the perversion its showing

Seeing people hype over N-dimension Neptunia is disheartening. Watched some streamer playing it and it just looked like badly made parody of RPG with awful English voices is it secretly good?

that was a different one

The first one mentioned is Calhoun's "Utopia" experiment, where he coined the term Behavioural Sink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

The mice on drugs experiment is known as "Rat Park", and shows how addiction can be 'cured' by offering a stable society or support group
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rat_Park

This is probably a compilation of popular CS streamers open CS GO knives

Overreact to it became a meme in cs communities, they have a low drop chance but mostly sell for 40 bucks except ultra rares that can go over 2k

I have a big disappointment, and loss of hope - my life

how is it not a lesser version of lottery?
With some perspective, this whole 'unlocking' shit is hardly better than scratch tickets sold in gaz stations

I'm probably get laughed at this, but Mass Effect 3.

I've played other shit games, but considering what it cost me just to get my hands on it, this will always top my list of most hated games of all time.

Shitty circumstance is shitty, but hating on it because you're a bumbling moron with shitty luck is dumb. Hate on it for being a bad game, don't hate on it because you can't drive worth a shit.

I've been driving for 13 years, never been in a car wreck.

This is my most recent disappointment.

Not to mention the whole poise situation.

なに?
>Not to mention the whole poise situation
いいえ!

I wasted hours on this fucking game doing useless pointless shit to try and keep my interest then just quit anyways.

Thank god i talked myself out of preordering.

No big loss. Considering you thought ME1 and 2 were good games you have shit taste anyway.

I would a single OL

If that were me I'd be out of that fucking window so fast.

you poor fucking retard
normalfag classmates were already balls deep into league of legends in 2010-11
2012 is when dota fucking came out BECAUSE assfaggots got so popular

Thank you. Finally someone speaking some fucking sense.

I lost my best vidya buddy because she, I thought, was trying to hit on me so I responded back.

Now I don't have anyone to play crash team racing with and it makes me sad.

Did you at least send a dick pic?

What? That's silly/stupid.

Also
Tfw the demons souls community will never come back

No West release. #neverforget

That's why she didn't reciprocate. You didn't go all in, balls deep as it were. No dick pic, she's like "I don't think he's sincere."

I see this and I feel nothing.

Yeah Nintendo was always shit TBH.

Why do you think people drink and watch people overreact on youtube?

For what purpose? Is it loneliness? If that's the case, get a dog. A dog will show you more love, friendship and provide much more companionship than any woman ever could. There's a reason they're referred to as mans best friend.

I've been driving for around the same length of time, maybe a year or two longer and I've only been in one crash when some stupid nigger was driving way too close in snow if he'd have been any closer he could have stuck his tongue out and licked my taint.
Sometimes it's the other guys fault, user

Daily reminder that Howard Lincoln of Nintendo supported censoring video games with the 90s whack jobs all out of spite to Sega, and now you got great Nintendo games that are censored!

Maybe if you're American.

What the fuck? Get the fuck out, that is the worst advice ive ever heard.

TF2
A bad game is just bad. It might be funny in it's horribleness, but otherwise you go in expecting nothing. Worst that can happen is that you aren't pleasantly surprised.
A good game weighed down by bad is horrible. There's so many amazing things that make it great, but then it's weighed down by the shit. I still love the game, but whenever I decide to play it I stop short of running it, because I remember that it's not the same.
At least those weird stop-motion GMOD videos are good

ITT a bunch of jaded faggots who don't have the balls to be better people themselves who are not a disappointment

if you want self esteem do esteemable things

if you want good shit that doesn't suck then fucking make it

if you are too lazy or stupid to make something that doesn't suck then fucking kill yourself already

>have an old pc that my dad got from his job in the army

Digimon Next Order being piss easy. No turn based Digimon will be as good as DW3 in world design.
Loved the hell of Nioh demo then the news comes and they're destroying it to appease casuals like this monkey. Souls fans are cancer.

Why? I'm just here on vacation. IDGAF about the world. Next you're telling me to have children and become a productive member of society.

I'm sorry they fucked the series for you.

What have you made, user?

Did you confuse Molyneux for Will Wright?

It's … soda toothpaste beer? for girls?

Everything that happened to: Fallout, Ultima, (Ho)M&M,C&C, Thief, Doom, Mechwarrior, NWC, Troika, Black Isle, Microprose, Arkane Studios Westwood and more.
Only children of summer still have hope.

It was a slow disappointment. The first game, for all its flaws, had the Hollywood heist movie down pat. The music was incredible, the guns felt fantastic, and even on Normal it would kick your ass if you weren't paying attention and playing as a team.

Then the sequel was announced, and they slowly lowered the number of heists, the developers constantly lied and brushed off complaints, and none of the heists had nearly the same impact as the first game. There was no running through the streets guns blazing, or stealing blood from a patient at a hospital, or any clever twists to the heists themselves. It was small-time, speed-rush and grind for loot types of maps.

As the updates came and went, the developers would say how annoyed they were by their fans, they would break the game with almost every update, charge for crossover DLC for games like Goat Simulator, and using Payday's name as a way to promote their other games, either by fooling the player base or by slapping some masks on it.

This, combined with DICE and Mojang, make me wonder how Hotline Miami turned out as good as it did.

DotA was the talk of everybody that played game in my place.
They would even invite me to the local cyber cafe for a round or two of DotA

Tell more.

I just fucking woke up but wut. I thought it was just soda.

Oh, this is a goodie.

So the first I can think of was at some point around or after E3 when the game was shown off. The developers said 'we would have 30+ heists!' or something. As fans began to get more and more excited, they said 'well actually it's 20 something with some maps repeated elsewhere.' That meant that the original bank heist, which is just a small local branch, had four different versions that counted as four different heists (normal, money, gold, and deposit boxes, and as an extra, the final portion of a three-day heist). When fans began asking why they said it would be more, they said 'we'd rather communicate with our fans, and if we were wrong, sorry.'

They eventually did a Halloween heist. but when the day came to release it, they said 'oh, it's going to be delayed to November 1st.' Some fans went ballistic because, let's be honest, Halloween is one of those 'you cannot fuck this up unless you try' things in videogames. One of the developers said 'oh, wait, we'll release it tonight, but lower your blood pressure guys.'

It would be on and off, with developers either reminaing silent or saying 'blocked' on Twitter because they're Swedish weenies, up until they released a teaser site for something. It was counting down from a month, was based in DC (where Payday 2 is), and had advertisements for different items from Payday 2. People were hyped.

Until it was announced as a Walking Dead game that wouldn't be released for 2-3 years.

The developers released a baseball bat in game to compensate. At least one of the developers said 'we did nothing wrong.'

There was also the $20 mask DLC for their hypetrain thing, where they said if someone didn't buy it they weren't true fans. That might have applied to either that DLC or the cheaper one. Still, they're good at making things worse.

Than came Mayday 2. That was a fun time here. They hyped up two weeks of free content by making the community work for it by doing 'x' things in game (using a melee weapon, finishing this many heists, etc.) which took insane levels of grind.

The prize for their efforts? CS:GO CRATE AND KEY SKIN SYSTEM WITH STATS

They didn't communicate until the event was over, with the guy in charge saying 'a lot of people love it, so the system is staying' and 'we knew clickbait journalists would berate it' (that included at least one Forbes editor writing about it, so, yeah, projecting I guess.). He wrote something along those lines.

They released two heists based on the Point Blank reboot, where the heists cost money but the character was free, and had the nerve to say 'it's free thanks to the safe/drill system!' As if that would make people feel better.

By the time they released the Goat Simulator DLC, the game was almost a ghost town. It went from semi-serious with a close-knit team of criminals to a group of loosely connected psychopaths that probably prefer shooting than looting.

Also, they used to make fun of the players who complained about free DLC. I don't mind free DLC, but if it makes heists impossible to finish (happened more than once) than I'mma bitch about it.

In short: Never trust Swedes. If it's Swede, time to leave.

Nothing has disappointed me since SPORE came out.

you only hate Bioware since ME3. my grudge against Bioware is 16 years old

I've hated bioware since they started their rtwp bullshit.

How nice of them.

rtwp?

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=RTWP

Apparently "real time with a pause."

Real time with pause, the cancer that is now never going to leave rpgs.

Damn, it's been so long since I've played the last Bioware RPG I actually forgot this term.