So do you think the Samurai Jack Revival will spawn any new video games?

So do you think the Samurai Jack Revival will spawn any new video games?

The original creators are involved and it's being made by the Adult Swim studio which is pretty much the polar opposite of CN in terms of SJWism and they're both video game friendly IIRC.

What would a Samurai Jack game even be about?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rrgxk
archive.is/eCCvp
boards.adultswim.com/topic/3429/justice-antonin-scalia-dies?page=1
boards.adultswim.com/topic/14961/why-do-the-most-disenfranchised-downtrodden-and-unpriveldged-people-seem-to-hate-things-that-would-help-them/21?page=1
boards.adultswim.com/topic/15048/trump-would-make-an-awesome-dm
boards.adultswim.com/topic/15016/apparently-george-zimmerman-sold-the-gun-he-killed-trayvon-martin-with-for-120-000/5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is this thing going to be based on the comics?

Have they even given a more precise date yet?

In turns of setting, even though they had some good episodes, the setting was an excuse plot to basically show off Samurai action.

So I would expect something like Afro-Samurai.

What I would hope, and love, but know they will never do because of how casualized the "boarder market" has gotten, would be Jedi Knight 2/Academy.

Years later, and I'm still mad about that Force Unleashed interview. They used the Jedi Knight series and sighted examples, but then said they wanted to reach a "larger demographic" when came time to explain the actual gameplay and not the damn tech demo of the physics. They could not have used a worse gameplay type for the players to interact with the environment with the force.

All they have to do is have some sort of good sword play. Make the sword actually feel like a sword and not god damn lightsaber bats. People watch/play anything with the name "Samurai" for sword play, just like how people would watch/play any cowboy movie/game for the gun play.

What would it be about? Jack cutting his way closer to Aku, what else? Unless they went with a side story somehow showing off Jack's Samurai traits "honurabul nullbu h-ear-ule sam-R-eye" as he crosses the land to undo the evilu dat is Ahhkuoo.

I could see an I-Ninja kind of Jack game revolving around general athleticism and swordplay.

Hell, give I-Ninja a Samurai Jack skin and call it a day, it was a good game.

There's a pretty good Samurai Jack game on the GBA. Go play it if you haven't yet.

Indietrash makes me forget that I love pixel art.

Goddamn I need some sleep

It would be great, I swear.

probably not adult swim or cn doesn't seem like a company that would do something like that.

but if they do this user suggestion would be neat

I'm really hoping Platinum Games makes it with help from Genndy himself.

Every bit of the reboot will be shit. Do you even remember what made samurai jack unique? Think on that in today's climate while I shed some light on the whole deal.

First off, cartoon networks head executive said that he would not greenlight ANYTHING that wasn't comedy, because they "need to compete with YouTube"

Shortly after this any and all not comedy shows are cancelled, including metalocalypse, which you would think is safe based on sales and ratings as well as being under adult swims umbrella.

Then DC comics gets a choice, continue with young justice or bring back teen Titans, they decided to leave it up to a online poll, teen Titans beat it out 2 to 1. Then we get that terrible a shitty awful teen Titans go.

Then Stephen universe goes full tumblir. While adventure time gets less airtime despite better ratings. Now rumors are flying that gumball, Clarence, and a few other shows are on the chopping block, because of various horse shit (not meeting target demographic, and being to sad).

Now let's get to the actual people who would work on a samurai jack reboot?

Gendy has been a sjw cuck fag for the last 10 years at the very least, he's married to someone who's either a writer, voice actor or in some other way a controlling factor in my little pony.
Remember how he was in charge of a Popeye reboot that was so absolute shit that they pulled the plug on it?

So your going to have any hope of these kind of people to work together to make a kids show that isn't slapstick sjw infused marketing gangbang aimed at the autistic let's play fanbase of 13 year old gender fluid tranny fags?

Besides any games would be handled by cartoon networks game production team, and be shit.

HEH
EHE
HEH

Can't wait for a meme laiden zombie in the style of PPGs

Back to tumblr Timbox, you have Dexter's Laboratory to reblog.

If Activision still has that kind of money at the time.

And it will be TMNT discount brawler reskinned and made single player because it's easier that way.

Platinum has been doing some of those discount brawlers, so who knows. They shat out Korra.

Probably really bad ones.

Source?
That's Craig McCracken, retard. And he was the head dude on Wander Over Yonder (a good cartoon) so I don't see how that's even relevant.

Still don't have faith in Samurai Jack reboot, though.

Genndy confirmed comics aren't canon.

Probably not.

lmao

Osomatsu-san is great for reaction images.

I'm more of a tonkatsu fan myself.

I just remembered this. Now I'm sad…

This is coming from a guy who knows a guy sort of deal so take it with a grain of salt.

Basically CN is tanking. Everyone left is an SJW and all the vapid fanbases are killing them. The whole SU attempted suicide thing hit the company bad and they're seriously considering some things. PPG was made because they have no real action series of their own being developed in house and they are REALLY not happy with how that turned out.

Adult swim is mostly separate and practically had to get on their knees and beg to do Samurai Jack. They're the last bastion of sanity. The fact that they still produce a majority of the quality content on CN's channel is a testament to this. They brought back the original creator for Samurai Jack as well so at least have some faith.

This was again, because the SJWs at CN. And it was probably rigged. Young Justice came about due to a toy deal, without that toy deal they aren't getting a lot of the money they were before. meanwhile TTGo is cheap and already has a huge established fanbase.

10 years ago he was working on the first samurai jack, dipshit. He then went on to make the Duck Dodgers show, Sym-biotic Titan, and the Clone Wars show. Please eat more shit.

Shit man. I was going into this with cautious optimism but now I'm not even sure. I didn't even know.

Based on the teaser, I hope his isn't flash animated.

that's because its being run by mentally damaged hipsters that just glanced at /mu/core charts and drinks at least of gallon of Red Bull every week

That shit was so cash, hearing it at the beginning of ever episode really got you excited too

Hopefully he can bring back some of the original magic and he has enough danger sense to keep SJWshits the fuck away from the series.

Well fuck

I'll take edgy hipsters over SJWs any day of the week.

I mean, I still want them both to stop existing, but I want one to stop existing less, ya feel me?

Reminder that Adult Swim is compromised:

archive.is/Rrgxk
archive.is/eCCvp
boards.adultswim.com/topic/3429/justice-antonin-scalia-dies?page=1

Why do they worm their way into EVERYTHING?

what is this meme

While the 1st and 3rd links are worrisome, what's wrong with the 2nd one?

i get your point.
but still

Just found it as a funny coincidence that the tweet was made when the 4chan mods revealed the full extent of their faggotry.

Another coincidence is their usage of owls, among other symbols, which have been connected to Moloch, a god that many of the elite/hollywood purportedly give power/worship to. Just reminded me of how Pepe is being associated with Kek; as if they're in on using their version of 'meme magic', but I'm rambling.

I'm taking a look at their forum, and I suspect there's a sizable SJW, or at least crypto-SJW population there.

Another thing to keep in mind is they hired that one animator to make that one anti-Gamergate animation where it was some neckbeard killing vivian over and over again.

there was a disturbing lack of multicultural and female character on Samurai Jack, and I hope the reboot addresses this horrible flaw.

Oh yes! That would be a dream come true, one of the most stylish western shows ever deserves no less.

Yeah, I forgot to bring that up. too:

Here's more from their site. Wonder how deep in kool-aid the staff's really in:

boards.adultswim.com/topic/14961/why-do-the-most-disenfranchised-downtrodden-and-unpriveldged-people-seem-to-hate-things-that-would-help-them/21?page=1

boards.adultswim.com/topic/15048/trump-would-make-an-awesome-dm

boards.adultswim.com/topic/15016/apparently-george-zimmerman-sold-the-gun-he-killed-trayvon-martin-with-for-120-000/5

I fear for jack

ebin

the fuck is the story here ?

I'm using the Overchan app for browsing chans on a smartphone and i just realised that it's icon features a shield with an owl and a star.
Also what's up with the constant usage of symbology like Ouroboros around here? Do people not know of it's true meaning?.

Its just an easy way to make an icon, there really is no deeper meaning. Unless youre a hipster retard who needs to find a deeper meaning in everything.

Probably related with how Holla Forums's symbol is a mobius strip and/or it looks cool. I ought to take another visit to one of these threads about this stuff:

>>>Holla Forums5983518

Shit's interesting.

The Ouroboros is probably in reference to infinitechan. I don't think there is much more to it than that (in terms of why it's used here).

Of course it isn't canon.

No matter how much I want it to be.

Aren't they like half Minnesotans like the Simpsons people? If that's correct then
nope, that's not red bull

rip

Samurai Jack Rising: Revengeance

It's not a meme. There's a manchild who not only jerks off to Dexter's Lab and Samurai Jack, but also has some pedophile tendencies (He jerks off to some fictional Asian minor that was in four episodes of Dexter's Lab).