Jewish Liquor Merchant Attempts Mini-Holohoax

archive.is/l8qd7

ON 21 January 2017 Jewish liquor-store owner Scott B. Young started a fire in his own store, broke the display-window, and spray painted the words “Burn the Jew” on the back door.

He then told police that two bearded men in black had robbed him at gunpoint, then started the fire and shut him in the store, spray painting “Burn the Jew” on the back door as they left. He said that he had escaped the fire by breaking the display-window and climbing out.

On 24 January the Jew filed an insurance-claim. It was Jewish lightning as well as a fake anti-Semitic incident: two great Jewish traditions combined.

This particular Jew was not so clever, however, since he left the used can of spray paint under his counter, and could not even devise an explanation when police found it. And, although he claimed that he had climbed out through the display-window after breaking it, shards of glass and other items on the sill were undisturbed. Police also noticed, contrary to Young’s story, that the door had been open when “Burn the Jew” was sprayed on it.

On 16 February Young was charged with seven crimes in connection with his hoax. (Source: Andrew Gorosko, Newtown Bee, 21 February 2017)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mk7u3
archive.is/2Xe3G
archive.is/KjOEP
archive.is/ofF9x
courant.com/breaking-news/hc-newtown-arson-0217-20170216-story.html
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

delete this

How can you be that retarded ?

shut it down

Plz be shitposting. This is a great feel-good story of a kike getting his shit pushed in.

KEK

Fuck. At this rate the kikes are all going to physically remove themselves and leave us with blue balls, genocidally speaking.

Every time.

Probably the most normalfag friendly anti-jew meme.

Would a Jewish owned insurance company let this slide because it's paid for by the other goys? Seems to happen too often for them not to notice that Jewish clients have a problem with mysterious fires.

The Jew cries out when striking… a match and burning down his own liquor store.
Newtown CT, huh? Must be something in the water there to make people want to pull off hoaxes.

>police released Young on $100,000 bail

That void would just be filled by creating white children instead while we work on colonizing space. A.I., drone swarm intelligence, robots, androids, cyborgs, Skunkworks is developing small scale fusion and warp drives. If we play our cards right we might conquer the universe in our genetically engineered extended lifetimes.

Fucking kikes.

I'm glad I wasn't in that audience, because I would have raised my hand just to bait that kike and throw him off his game. It warms my heart to think that one of the shills I've bantsed in the past on Holla Forums may have been him.

maybe he didn't want to waste the spray paint.
it costs money, you know.

what's wrong with speaking genocidally?

It's been forever since I've been to Newtown Bee. Ah memories of when I spent over a year autistically digging into literally everything about that fucked up place.

It's just a funny phrase.

gas yourself

So umm whats up with newtown, jews, and creating hoaxes?
Newtown=Jewtown?
I live in CT btw

All those "bomb threats" to Jew places are probably watcha doin rabbi too. They are probably feeling the heat from the shifts in politics

Wtf is that yigger talking about? Reddit has always been Jewish controlled.

lol about a year ago or so there was a jewish dentist in my town that had been going around trying to burn down other dentist's offices. glad that fucker is rotting in jail now

Jesus Christ.

They paid double for the silverstein 911 claim and if I ever saw a case of insurance fraud rife to be denied.
OYYYYYY VEYYYYYY

I bet that's the actual reason, sad.

do you have a source on that?

Best thread ever, I couldnt stop laughing for a good 20 minutes.

Jews literally jew eachother for thier own gains. Nothing personal goyim, they got to protect their shekels.

Is anyone archiving all these fraudulent attempts?
It'd be a great red-pilling device for normies

Schlomo's playing the name game on steroids

Oy Vey, looks like these uncooperative police are going to need a BLM riot protest in their precinct soon.

I wish Spicer would at the end of each press conference hold up a poster of each new hoax perp with their picture, name, state, and charges on it so they can't ignore it, especially these kike fake flag threats going on.

Shlomos shloming it up, as usual.

WE ARE THE VICTIM GOY, NEVER FORGET THAT OY VEY (SEMITIC SCREECHING OF LIES CONTINUE)

Hey, here's a thought: Make it a crime and fine them a hefty sum for their shit, that will shut them up. 'd propose that law to Trump any day.

Seriously, he needs to shut them rats up, if he likes it or not. These Roaches are a menace to any society. Deport them to Israel, and be done with it, period.

Do we have a more normie friendly source?

That's a good question, we have to find one. maybe (((reuters))) has something in their archive

Picture: Scott Young, on the right, speaks with a Newtown Police officer on the evening of January 21, when Mr Young reported an armed robbery, arson, and hate crime had been perpetrated against his business, Rooster Wines & Liquors. The 39-year-old Southington resident was arrested last week for providing a false statement, among other charges. (Bee Photo, Hicks)

==The Newtown Bee== - Since 1877 - Best for local News and Advertising
Article from feb 21 archive.is/Mk7u3 "First Degree Arson Arrest: Police Allege Package Store Owner Faked Crime"
Article from feb 16 archive.is/2Xe3G Proprietor Arrested In Package Store Incident
Article from feb 2 archive.is/KjOEP Police Probe Progressing In Package Store Incident

==The Hartford Courant== - seeks to provide the news Connecticut needs, reported faithfully and fully, with respect for all and favor to none. We strive to be authoritative and insightful, to inform and to delight.
archive.is/ofF9x courant.com/breaking-news/hc-newtown-arson-0217-20170216-story.html Newtown Liquor Store Owner Accused of Arson, Insurance Fraud

This has made me think, what group do Jews even join in the clink?

Will this kike have to pretend to be a neo-nazi?

why is a picture of myself in the news?

Holy fuck. Mein sides

This may just have turned out to be the most ironic irony to ever have occurred.

That made me laugh. +1 Shekel

he had better have taught them all how to hide behind corporations and how to cheat on taxes for being that privileged

what a fat shit. i bet he fucks kids too, alcoholic bleach nigger

he's a kike so probably

he sure wants to, but isn't that a religios thing?

Just another one for fakehatecrimes.org/

Man, if you guys want to troll the ADL hard, go and tweet them and Trump and some others of your choice "AMERICA FIRST" and nothing else. Watch the treasonous buttblasting reveal itself and enjoy the show.

Why is the fbi telling me to do this?
Will i be arrested and extradited to burger land for hate crimes?

Fucking hell, I can't stand that they are are constantly talking about this place on TV now, if that shit continues we'll be like cuckchan in no time.