You don't know me Punk. I go to the Opera every Friday.

Andrew Lloyd Webber is not opera

Britbong spotted and reported.

Opera is gay

Projecting this much.

No, he's right, I take pozloads up the ass and suck sll of the actors' dicks after the show, opera is completely gay and the actors' jizz is especially delicious for a complete homo man such as myself.

Richard Simmons looking good there

If this site wasn't broken and dead like a nigger trying to hit on a redneck's wife, I'd start an opera board. There's nowhere good to discuss favorite operas and best leitmotifs and stuff.

lol gay

you are right

Let's have a discussion here. My favorite is Der Freischutz. What's yours?

There is no such thing as "high culture". Not in the 21st century. Especially not in North America.

gtfo

Get a load of this pleb.

Post top opera picks

Opera is pretty mixed politcally, it's one of the few art mediums now completely pozzed like hollyjew or "fine arts"
Most people I've seen at operas are either young people who enjoy the music or old people, usually ladies who just like the music.
Nixon in China? Fucking Turandot? You are a pleb among the plebs.
I love Don Giovanni, but also Carmen and Der Fliegende Hollander. Might sound weird I say DFH but not the Ring, but I just haven't listened to all of the ring yet (but I love the Giant leitmotif and the Fafner scene is kino) I got to listen to Die Frieschutz

Broadway is shit, I'll give you that. But opera is great and only now are leftists and Jews trying to claw into it (Many leftists, mostly in Europe, think it's like oppressive to the proletariat or some shit, they think only rich people see opera and not that most high-scale productions in theaters cost a bit.) We would have operagate if Don Giovanni opened today.

Some of the best opera moments are the ones that are evocative, this aria just feels like something the devil would sing

ROASTIE BTFO

Carmen reminds me of like a dramatized version of some /r9k/ Guy's greentext fantasy: Guy meets hot girl then gets cucked by Chad Thundercock. Toreador is like the ultimate CHAD song (except for the Gaston song, but that's not opera)

I am boycotting Opera and Symphony Orchestras until the yt lies are exposed and the cumwashing ends. For decades the works of the greatest musical geniuses of all time have been attributed to the cumskins. This can not stand. Until this changes I encourage all POC to boycot them.

#blm

Don Giovanni is also a favorite of mine. I love works that incorporate some supernatural element
Not Opera but I also love the Faust Overture

That's what my tv room looks like except bigger and more gold.