What was the worse decade for film? The 2000s or the 2010s?

What was the worse decade for film? The 2000s or the 2010s?

90s.

the 2010's

what a retard, frogs created the edgy in the 60s

you are only right about the 80s sci-fi pratical effects shit being better, the 90s shitty cgi were a necessary stepping stone though

This thread seems familiar

thanks doc

I'd honestly say the worst era of film by far was the immediate post-war period as every second production was a pro-semitic apologism piece.

2010s for sure. 2000s still had some quaintness about them.

90s were great for film retard.
Oh, you have nothing to say worth hearing.

70s were the worst decade for films. Everything form that era is a SNOOZEFEST

the 2000s and 2010s are not anywhere near the worst.

Top tier
80s 00s 60s

Not nearly as bad as anyone thinks tier
10s 90s

Overrated tier
70s 50s 40s

Dont even watch tier
10s 20s 30s

lets so with the 70s

2010s was saved by Kino Runner 2049, so the 2000s lose.

Go back to fucking reddit holy fuck

Probably into the 2000's toward 2010 was pretty garbage.
Or total garbage was very common.
70's had unique ideas and some of them were actually pulled off surprisingly well, especially when it was the first iteration.
Even some of the worst shit from the 70's manages to have a little bit of redeeming qualities.
"Boring" is not a reason, it means you need to take your adhd medication, not every scene is an explosion and many films have forgotten the art of proper pacing.

Wrong

It was a shit decade in general. Horrible fashion, the new left, economic depression, the death of Concorde, dad rock especially Led Zeppelin and Roger Waters joining Pink Floyd, etc..

How do you even use that phrase tho
Zeppelin are legit and Floyd have a couple great albums

Its easy, just be born after the year 2000 and it comes naturally to you.

2010. When normies took over pop-culture.

90's.
Films are more soulless now than they were then, but they're also (slightly) better on average*. The 90's were really the decade that film truly turned to shit.
*I really mean ''on average', as in averaging the quality of all films made in the 90's. There were more good movies made in the period, but there were many more really awful films as well. Most terrible films I can think of were 90's movies, like The Super Mario Bros film.

Are you born after the year 2000 or are you making fun of those born after the year 2000?

I was born in 1990 and my parent liked Zeppelin and I didn't feel offended to call ot dad rock. Like what the fuck does dad rocl even mean because they have children its a fucking phrase?

Fair enough

So you admit HP was not a normie thing?

That was 2007, not 2010.

As long as the neoholocaust hasn't happened it will always be $CurrentDecade

I recall the late 90s had tons of stinkers like these.

mortal kombat had a top tier ost

You have to go back to NeoGAF.

user, you're nowhere near baseline.

Escape from LA has straight up marvel-tier quips and "remember the first one XD" moments, it takes a serious, more realistic film and character and turns them into an epic badass, its Reddit embodied in a film. if the exact same film came out today you would shit on it.
Batman and Robin is for fags.
You have to go back.

That much is true.

Never been there.

Dad rock is is entry-level rock on the radio that your parents listened to that only have substance when compared to today's music i.e. Metallica, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, REO Speedwagon.

Top tier: 80', 00', 50'
Maturing of special effects in the first and CGI in the second with good directors. 50' Reflect a good boomer vibe.
OK tier: 70', 90'
70' has lots of nice Sci Fi but also lots of bad hit and miss movies as a remnant of the 60'. 90' had oversaturation of special effects AND start of shit CGI. Overall pretty depressive but got lots of new ideas.
Shit tier: 60', 40'
60' was edge to the max due to hippie scum. 40' mainly due to war propaganda)
God kill it with fire please tier: 10'
Complete domination of jewry with capeshit and rehashes of better decades. Plane scene is a bright example of a diamond among kosher shit.

It was a decade of pure musical bliss. Prog and kraut rock. Electronica started, Funk.
When shitty hippie folk shit away and people actually started getting deeper into music.
also cocaine
Arguably the best decade for music.
Kys.

70's was the peak of music, reddit faggot. Vid related.

escape from la was a shameless cash grab off the unexpected success of the first film. Lockout is the true sequel to escape from new york.

he was an original member, the fuck are you on about?
Also dadrock is by far the best rock

>>>/mu/

2010s definitely. It's like a needle in your pee hole