TEXAS NATIONALIST MOVEMENT

www.texasisrising.com

Does Holla Forums feel Texas could secede and prosper on its own? Would it not be better for Texans to govern themselves for their own interests to escape the grasp of (((them)))?
Texas referendum is on their website as well

texasnationalist.com

Other urls found in this thread:

lettexasdecide.com/referendum/#.WLS-DctMFnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is Texas going to deal with the huge number of spics? Texas seceding doesn't solve the non-white problem.

texas is gay as fuck. i don't understand why people think it is so based.

why is the texan wearing a diaper in your pic?
because they shit themselves when ted cruz didnt win

Fucking die you shill cunt

Creating more jobs for border security and its own military. At this point would it not be better to assimilate mexicans? There is a huge amount of redpilled hardworking mexicans that get lumped in with leftist chicano monkeys just because of their race.

lettexasdecide.com/referendum/#.WLS-DctMFnE

There is the referendum if anyone wants to read

Gay as fuck compared to what? The rest of the states? California?

Buddy, you need to leave.

Mate, where the fuck do you think are.

Texas is retarded, full of spics and cuckservative Bush types and shilled for Yeb and Cruz. Evangelicals love Israel and Texas is full of them.
Texas loves spics and yids too much.

(((Who's))) going to benefit from the states seceding?

Texas will probably favor staying once fagtopia california tries to secede.

I want the fuck out of this state already.

Didn't Rome use other races as fodder in wars?

I also thought I saw Muslims and africans in the wehrmacht.

Just saying, a Texas Republic is an easier goal to achieve for you "white homeland" larpers that think the pacific northwest could ever happen.

Trips agree. Get the fuck out before it turns into a second California.

Shit you're right, forgot i wasnt on cuckchan. They're all brown, id have better luck over there.
I'll head over there

Why make a comic even?

I would love to see Texas secede.
And then watch b52 bombers and Nukes finally clear out that fucking Canaanite hell hole.

Yeah, worked out pretty well for them, eh faggot?
I don't care. Both are shit. Northworst fags always larping while Eugene and Portland get taken over by hippie kike scum and Seattle is basically San Fran at this point.
TUEBOR, MOTHERFUCKERS

Hispanics vote 70%+ for dems/leftists, over and over. They are not redpilled, they do not care about other ethnic groups besides their own. If you just train them for security or military they'll just do what they do in Mexico and form cartels to use those skills you just taught them.

What the fuck no, at the very least wait till our section of wall is completed if you're gonna be absolute backstabbing faggots about it.

You're welcome, you lazy niggers.

Yeah. The saving Texas requires more whites and less everyone else.
And I do think it should be saved, as without it presidential elections, and the house and senate get screwed up for white people.
I mean I want a white homeland eventually, but losing control of more of this country would be bad. Whites need to be in charge if we want any hope of getting a homeland.

kek, excuse me 12th as of 2014

It did. You think the fall of Rome was because they used foreign auxiliaries in battles? Nvm the rest of your post shows me you're mentally ill

Thats the plan, get that wall built and then dip the fuck out on you faggots

As a Texan I'd put down anyone here attempting to disobey Trump. And I'll gladly slaughter Californians for it for free.

Cruz cheated like hell with the full support of the local GOPe. During the entire season up to the primaries, I didn't see a single Cruz sign.

Build the Wall, I'll volunteer to throw people off of it. Fuck secession, take back what's ours.

Texan here. Texas independence isn't some temper tantrum like commiefornia. We are doing it right and slowly just in case. Getting our shit together like our gold and silver holdings. But frankly, and thankfully, Trump is putting our minds at ease. Shit was getting stupid before Trump got elected. America was close to electing a satanic child torturing crime lord bitch. Now America seems like it wants to be a fucking stand up country again. We can stand by that type of leadership and character lock step.

But those unfortunate enough to not be Texan, ask yourselves, what if in 4 years they manage to oust Trump? Or at the end of 8 years? What if after Trump, one of his offsprings doesn't pick up the mantle? What then? If you are up for civil war and initiate one, by all means we don't have to continue working to be independent, if we clean and purge the coasts, have RWDS tag and bagging libs, and have the day of the rope. But if not, what then?

We may end up in the same situation as we came to see just before Nov 8th, and Texans wouldn't have worked slowly to quarantine ourselves from the titanic's debt.

If texas secedes itself it may have a domino effect, eventually leading to the formation of a Appalachian ethnostate, led by Heimbach's Party, or is that a pipeline?.

The amount of guns Texans have that also know how to use them makes Texas formidable to a full ground based Chinese invasion. Spice are a non-issue.

*Spics