Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
fakehatecrimes.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

STORY OF ANYTHING INVOLVING NIGGERS

Just like pic

This wasn't fake.
It was real in my mind!

See, I read that as "don't tip, black people". Which is 100% true. No matter how good the service it is a known truth among waitstaff that niggers never, ever tip. Even niggers who work as waitstaff will not tip other waitstaff.

If a white person wrote that, it would be in proper English with proper sentence structure such as "I don't tip black people".

This is why I keep copies of all of my receipts. Just in case someone tries to pull this shit on me, or claims I didn't buy something.

Same. I snap pics of receipts I sign before I turn them over to the waiter. I started doing this when a waiter added a $100 tip to my receipt and I had no way to prove it wasn't me. I take a pic of the receipt and hang on to it until it clears the bank.

Even if you don't, there's no way the forgery won't come to light. There are so many things that can and will go wrong for the forger (handwriting won't match, easy to find who receipt belongs to and question the source) that you'd have to be niggerstupid to even try such a thing. It's a shame their penalty will just be a slap on the wrist.

Kek, I posted the story about this receipt when it first broke. Tbh the "great service" part really gave it away as a hoax.
All racism is predicated on the assumption of inferiority. Nobody in the history of ever has ever thought "This guy is perfectly fine and my equal, but I'm going to oppress him anyway because his skin's dark."

Fuck off. If the nigger made it up, she should be pay for Carter's legal fees.

For future reference: This study proved that niggers don't tip: http:// scholarship.sha.cornell.edu/chrpubs/88/

(Notice the Hitler dubs in the link)

In my country it is an insult to tip. It's also the only country black people feel like tipping in for some reason. It's like they just need to be cunts all the time.

There was another "racist receipt" where they wrote an entire paragraph at the top about how disgusted they were that the restaurant employs Mexicans. Of course, they mentioned Trump in their rant as well.
From another website:
The whole god damned concept is ridiculous. Some ignorant RETHUGLICAN is so triggered by their server's race/haircut/propensity to stick things up their ass that they sit quietly through their entire meal (this server is so Mexican she makes me physicaly ill!…but hey, we already ordered the grand slam breakfast…), and then decide to be "anonymously" bigoted on the way out…by putting their screed on a piece of paper that will identify exactly who they were. Hey, f**k it, let's pay with a debit card so they have all of our bank information, too!
And lol at this most recent one, the most verbose racist around. Some big white trucker furiously scribbling a paragraph of insults on a receipt in bubble letters. "THOUGH THE SERVER WAS EXQUISITE AND BEAUTIFUL AND IS DEFINITELY NOT THE ONE WRITING THIS, f**k BROWN PEOPLE. AND FURTHERMORE, YOU QUOTE UNQUOTE MEXICAN, (SEE REVERSE SIDE)"

Companies can weed out fraudsters at the application and interview stages if they get educated. This guy had a pretty good analysis of the waitress' statements, back in early January:
statement-analysis.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/kelly-carter-waitress-left-racist-note.html

The fact that "black" was capitalised was another. Then there's the fact the receipt looks like it's been fished out of the bin.

Bump

fakehatecrimes.org/

Kek, quality post

cue the backwards b on the fat bitch for obama (anti obama hate crime)
also someone post the hebrew looking swastikas

Wow, so soon? Just another one for fakehatecrimes.org/

Paranoid much? If you SUPER HATE niggers the way I do, you WANT some shit like this to pop off.