German Hostage 'Beheaded' in alleged new Vidya

aljazeera.com/news/2017/02/abu-sayyaf-video-shows-beheading-german-hostage-170227101245013.html
archive.fo/8Odag
Abu Sayyaf video 'shows beheading of German hostage'

Other urls found in this thread:

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/german/hostage-jurgen-kantner-beheading-execution-abu-sayyaf-graphic-video-403870
archive.is/6pych
bbc.com/news/world-asia-39102762
nytimes.com/2017/02/27/world/asia/jurgen-kantner-hostage-abu-sayyaf.html
thehill.com/homenews/321296-philippine-extremist-group-releases-video-of-german-hostages-beheading
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Defenders_Front
8ch.net/jdm/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really just after an exterminatus of all semites and muslims at this point lads.

That's almost like sailing around Somalia.

in b4 shills

You were saying?

Man they'll fucking greenlight anything on Steam these days.

It's like he wanted to die.

The Phillipines is such a sad little country. It's a shame we didn't finish the job of exterminating the subhuman natives because it could have made a lovely white country.

Duterte will avenge him

Rest in peace , Hans. He looks like a fine man for seventy, the fuck was he doing there ((charity)) or just a tourist?
Aldo I don't know everyone praises those exotic mongrels around here, they're just as savage and dirty as the spics.

that aint funny user

God fucking damn it, Holla Forums

just fuck off

Filipinos are literally asian beaners, much like the Chinese are asian jews. It's no wonder that the Japanese were so eager to throw in with the Axis.

Your mouth says 'no' but those dubs say 'yes' baby.

Shitposting aside, 1,000 shitskins must violently die for every white they rape or murder

So what spin is the MSM (especially French and German) putting on this? It's getting a lot of coverage.

VIDYA HERE
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/german/hostage-jurgen-kantner-beheading-execution-abu-sayyaf-graphic-video-403870
Isis in the Philippines ehhh? Isn't that where the United States has their largest Pacific bases? Oh right.

Hopefully user Germans riot in the fucking streets as the Spirit of Hitler rises and they start mass slaughtering Muslims

>#notallmuslims
>Germans behead people all the time but you don't hear of it because of white privilege

I'm looking forward to Right Wing Duterte Squads exterminating them.

Mods should probably sticky this. I can't think of a better redpill (UNCUCK THE GERMANS NOW) than a beheading.

THE FIRE RISES

If America does owe us Euros anything its carpet bombing Philippines off the map for not doing it a century ago. You see this mans courage in the face of capture by twiglet shitskin Mongoloids, (who also happen to be Isis for some fucking reason) this is obviously white in nature. To paraphrase, god doesn't make all men equal, guns do.

I get your point, but The NYT article is old now, and is being reported in MsM.
Source: I OP'd that thread. Turn on the news.

Their language sounds disgusting.
This is the future for whites. Getting beheaded by pigmy shitskins saying "allah akbar" and other subhuman gibberish.

I agree that we absolutely should. But when when we do glass the phillipines from on high with our god like cock-of-war, know that we did it because it was Fucking Awesome®, and Fuck those Guys™, not because we owe anyboy shit.

This.

Meh, it's yet another pedophile caught by the DDS, and they're pinning the hit on the Abus.

Dear German anons here.

You really have to start doing something about your shithole country.

It'll be a team effort, burger. Boxer Rebellion v2: Jungle Memories.

Not anymore. Beaners in the government kicked whitey out.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Naval_Base_Subic_Bay
opinion.inquirer.net/94455/indeed-us-bases-removal-1992-magnificent-decision
archive.is/6pych

For anyone interested, I suggest you take a closer look at (((SITE Intelligence Group))). Ask yourself how they get their "content" so quickly.

Kikes go in first, as fuel to burn all the fucking kebab. Death to all Semites!

(Checked)

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

He was sailing around the world with his wife. The Moros killed his wife before. The couple has been ransomed before in Somalia.
Kidnapping of sailors is very common in the waters between Borneo and the Philippines. The Moros did raid hotels in Malysia, taking guest hostage. This waters are difficult to avoid for small sailships, spies in the harbours do inform the pirates, who try to intercept them on sea.
Gaddafi used to be one of the biggest financier of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF). There was a short lived putch attempt byy young Filipino officers accusing the government of selling weapons to the Moros, to profit and prolong the conflict, draw the USA in it (for gibsmedat).

From another article:
So these lucky fucks somehow escaped hostages (paid the ransom) in Somalia once before. Then were captured again by Isis in the Philippines. Wew. That's tragic. Also says they have 19 more hostages presumably white or else they'd not keep them.

I can't understand why the Air Force and Navy don't use these Pirates as target practice tbqh

Truly, savage barbarity is only rivaled by the smelly spic themselves. Once you've seen a video of a cartel slitting the throat of a flayed, amputated and skinned skeletal remains of another spic using a fucking tiny little knife and a boxcutter while he chokes on his blood and groans in agony all whilst shitty techno and sweet child o mine plays in the backgrounds you truly solidify your hatred for those shit-dipped pillsbury doughboy imitations. Not a single white life should be spent on those dogs, shell it all to hell.

While being “off duty” the pirates are “fishermen”.

Now do take care to remember, it's not only the spics that do this. In fact, the kikes do all of that and more while having the intellect to know the fullest extents of why them doing so is impossibly depraved. Don't put the jumping beans on a pedestal as a uniquely monstrous non-white 'people', they aren't even exceptional among subhumans.

Hasn't that been the case since the origins of European Oceanic Travel? Iirc the British, Spanish, and French naval ships would strike these pirates at any time in that era of history. Keep in mind those pirates were often the same skin tone as the Navy which was attacking them as well

This is what happens when mudslimes get boats. We have to aid in killing all of them, every fucking one, from burma to the fillipines and then back to fucking Mecca with an army of hardened warriors with nothing but death in their eyes and in their souls.

This shit doesn't even rival the wildest stories of the Holocaust, this kind of depravity will be judged for years to come as exaggeration or fact, jews are close but spics and brazilian are unique.

old and that is a canadian

You sir, are a complete moron

bbc.com/news/world-asia-39102762

nytimes.com/2017/02/27/world/asia/jurgen-kantner-hostage-abu-sayyaf.html

thehill.com/homenews/321296-philippine-extremist-group-releases-video-of-german-hostages-beheading

I can keep going but I've proved my point

Kikes have a whole ritualistic/occult side to their depravity that is unrivaled by spics. South americans might be more sadistic but in term of pure disgusting fucked up practices, kikes do beat them.

he already did that, and didn't learn his lesson

https:// archive.fo/p63w4
must be some weird cuckhold vacation fantasy

Now now now, the white man can still take center stage once again by actually implementing all of the insane bullshit the kikes cooked up with their holocaust myth. After all, the kikes deserve every single bit of it inflicted upon them.

You can't uncuck the Germans or anyone anymore. The only sane response now days from Whitey is to set off huge terror bombs on infrastructure. Then once shtf and jew cops get shot in the fucking FACE. Then Whitey might do something together.

Many keks

Ah, of course, you are right. Spics lesser only to their masters.

Won't exterminate them fast enough, better shove them all into the door-to-hell in Turkmenistan. White man doesn't need to become depraved beasts, instead go for efficacy.

Meant for

what's with the finger

zero censorship my ass

Although the option of biological weapons specifically targeting some Jewish genes do sound appealing too, that way you can exterminate all the cryptos, even those who were unaware themselves.

I mean, at least some of it would be skipped because it's physically impossible outside of a kike's persecution fantasies. There's that.

I figured the masturbation machines were out of the question. If there was some way to absolutely make sure none would have the opportunity to escape their fate, I wouldn't mind as much but you can't risk it with such slimy beings, quicker they're dead, better it is.

There are enormous numbers of small fishing boats in that water, difficult to check them all.
The pirates do not fly the death skull flag. They keep their weapons hidden. Hints might be a higher number of sailors than usual, a more powerful engine, incomplete fishing equipment, but that is not easy to spot from afar.

and the fucking mudslime captures mostly just his finger in the video. fucking subhuman scum, could've just shot the dude and saved him a lot of pain instead of botching the video and ruining the entire point of the whole goddamn thing anyways.

And so, user's heart shrunk three sizes that day.

One would almost be led to believe that it would have been better for humanity as a whole had all of the Jews been killed say, under the watchful eye of some German leader.

Romans should have done it 2000 years ago.

I'm just gonna skip the following post/reply effort and say that the kikes should have never existed at all.

We probably would have achieved world peace and be conquering planets outside the solar system at this point if that was the case.

This is true, spics even put in extra effort to make sure the victim suffers more. Here is the video you were mentioning

I´ll take number three, thanks. Space stations seem uncomfy to me.

WERWOLF TERRORISTS BTFO ISIS AND COMMIT REPRISALS AGAINST SANDNIGGERS WHEN?
im just kidding cia/mi6/fsb :^)

Damn, those look comfy.
(checked)
They might be but they also damn well might be a necessity to colonize the far reaches of space, unless we find a way to break the speed of light and somehow make our bodies handle such speeds.

Checked.

Why doesn't anybody bait and massacre these pirates? Buy an expensive-looking boat, dress up like dumb white tourists and hide a shitload of rifles and RPG-7s in the bottom. Pirates come, kill pirates, sink pirate ship, rinse, repeat.
If the flip navy can't keep the pirates under control, I doubt they'll do much to enforce shitty asian gun laws.

So is Dertard-o gonna let them cuck his country up, or is he going to start rounding up these types like he did with the drug dealers?

you are playing too nice with the neighbors if you care about their fishermen. If the fishermen didn't want to be blown out of the water by the navy they can go hunt down the pirates their damned self and deal with it. otherwise who fucking cares what they want.

Stop playing nice. That isn't how you do things.

How the fuck did that taco survive so long? Damn…I fucking hate those fucking pieces of shit . I wish Trump would deport the legal spics with the fucking illegals

Corbyn had it coming.

I've seen a lot of gore but I sware this kept me up at night for a while. It is possible that I'm just getting older and wish for more order and beauty in mind mind and thus have started avoiding clicking on this stuff - and as result got weak to it.
But I think the case is that this is universally the single most fucked up video there is. At first, it was just nasty so I didn't finish it.

But later on I started to think about it. So much so that as I would be falling asleep I would vividly remember this shit and kick myself out of half-dream. This lasted for a few days.

I have no issue with death, we all have to die. What the muzzies did to the old man was nasty, but it was quick and almost merciful as far as killing is concerned.

The thing in the spic video is different. Such a thing deserves extermination of entire race that produced it.

Spics inject their victims with drugs to keep them conscious during the torture. Remember death in battle is always preferable to being captured

They pump the victim with uppers so they won't faint too early.

Note the zipties around his wrists? Those were put on specifically to block the arteries so he didn't die. There are no major arteries in the face for him to quickly bleed out from. Stabbing him in the mouth could have accidentally killed him by making him choke on blood, but it didn't happen. The amount of blood on the floor was not enough for him to die of blood loss. So there was really no reason he'd die quickly.

Shit. What do they use?
Adrenalin raises your pain tolerance heaps, so I doubt it would be very effective.

there's an ongoing conflict in Mindanao where the terrorists are hiding but I still don't know how, to this day, after 2 fucking decades, the abu sayyaf is still alive and functioning. Specially, when all the the former presidents here in the PH haven't stopped the civil war in Mindanao.

also, there's a rumor here in the philippines that 90% of abu sayyaf are now malaysian illegals

True. Not even an artery kills you from blood loss, it takes a while to pump a few liters out. Loss of blood pressure is what kills you.
Take a 1/2 liter mug of water and spill it on the floor, see how much it is. That's a regular blood donation wich doesn't even affect me other than a decent decrease in endurance. Double that and it's still not lethal.

I know where you're coming from. There are extremes of pain and brutality, as well as beauty and love. One cannot exist without the other. Just as there are realms even more horrifying than what you see in that video, there are planes of existence more sublime than we can imagine. Just let it be.

you have a good heart user. but you need to toughen up. otherwise you will end up like all of my faggot ex soldier buddies eating a bullet because of feels over nothing. fuckers just cannot let shit go and take too much inside while not thinking clearly about it.

Me, ill bawl when a little baby bird dies. And it hurts the heart when you gotta turn fluffy bunny or cluck cluck into diner. But having to kill off men isn't all that bad. Don't make the mistake and associate yourself with the weaklings whom allowed themselves to be taken by such dogs. Become a fighter, a killer upon first reaction. Push until you know you will butcher anything that pushes you not waiting to be forced back into a wall. With discipline turns into strength, which becomes conviction, with conviction comes determination and stability of will.

Death is natural. Accept it. Do not fear it, but instead know it like the brother it is. When the time comes if you have prepared yourself, you become death itself. Save your heart for the ones you are tasked with protecting. The future, the little ones, the innocent. If you do not do this, such video's are what await everything you love in life, they will bring it to them and deliver such a fate.

Strong men of iron will are now required. Remember to laugh at it all too, serious business serious face, but after it laugh it up like the fucking joker. Cosmic joke anyway.

Cocaine. Anesthetize you but not enough so you don't feel shit and keeps you awake. Either that or meth, which will make you awake even though you're in unbelievable pain. Both also helps pump blood faster.

Doesn't that sort of dull the senses though? If you're amped up on amphetamines, you usually have an enormous tolerance for pain.

Death is just another problem for the European mind to solve.

Sadly, this. It's a reality of life. You might not be for useless torture but getting rid of living trash should not affect you if you truly want to make the world a better place.

Not enough for those cases, you still feel stuff, even with coke. I've done my fair share of degeneracy to know.

Drugged up bondage parties?

Adrenalin is a good theory, however cocaine or meth would be my guess since they have easy access to it. Most of what they could use would lower pain tolerance. However most of the torturing would of course happen before he would be forced to take the drugs. Due to the short known backstory behind the video at that point it would not matter if pain tolerance was raised, fear becomes the primary goal. The victim was a spic that ratted on the drug cartels so they wanted to make an example of him. Judging by the end of the video they went back to cutting up his arms, he probably lived for quite a bit longer than this video shows

Death is how we forged ourselves into white men. By culling the ones not worthy. Having death be the final say in truth. Hard life, brutal survival made our ancestors into what we are today. We became the worlds walking talking death machines, forcing the world to bend knee to our whims.

It also gave us the proper outlook on life, a deeper understanding of life itself and how all is connected to it. Without that understanding we cannot empathize. The other nations never walked thru the crucible of death and made themselves into its embodiment. While they know death and fear it, we mastered it and hold it as friend.

Death is not a problem. It is an answer. Eventually we will know how to stave it off for ages, but never will it not be in our blood waiting. Even the stars fall into the valley of the shadow of death. We unique to all others have the capacity to be its master rather than its victim.

That other user's pity for others comes directly from our very mastery of deaths nature. Few other species of man can produce anything but a small spattering of individuals whom can do such, but we as a group are universal in such. Those of us whom fall outside of that are the mental cases, the damaged goods, the units needing to be culled, and our instinct's tell us this as well. That is why shitskinns are so horrifying and savage to our sense's, we do not want to really face the fact they are not of us. They do not think like us. They simply do not understand. And once we accept that, our nature will demand we remove them from ourselves. Anything else is treason and it invites death itself to take our peoples and future into its grip, without fighting tooth and nail as is our place.

I had to read the Title 3 times

Suppose you're right. It's just tough to see that degree of ugly in human form, since it's hard to see it as that much of the other in order not to empathize.

Thanks for encouraging words, user. But I don't have a problem with death, or even killing. One is not that different from the other. The issue with video is that it's just too lowly and ugly.

More fucked up shit than you'll ever know. Over 10 years ago in was involved with drugs and I had some weird as fuck (nothing illegal) sex relationships during that time, yes BDSM was part of it. All that background did make me hate kikes more than anything. The first drug dealer I ever had was a kike and he scammed me of thousands of dollars and ruined the sane relationship I had (manipulated my highschool girlfirend into leaving me telling her I cucked her and talked behind her back, she also cucked me with the fucking Jew the day before leaving me) before I went into the degenerate sex world. At that time I learned about how girls were first introduced to such depravity. I eventually got sick of all of it and the trouble it brought me and decided to quit once and for all (about 6 years ago). Found Holla Forums, I was a Holla Forums tard ever since the beginning of my drug days, then everything made sense. Wish to gas all Semites ever since, I now know those stories mostly started with Jews and in some cases with shitskins.

I'm not arguing against shitskins being killed off, death is definitely good for that. I don't agree that it would be within our blood waiting if we staved it off, as we could very reasonably achieve a state in which natural death never occurs and would need to be caused by an external force. Even then, that may also be possible to overcome. I would not limit our theoretical potential to the rules of the universe we currently inhabit, either. We were already forged into white men, so continuing to be forged instead of obsoleting the force that forged us and becoming even greater seems to me something that stems from inability to see past our past situation and present situation and see our future. Even if we only manage to push back death to the very edges of theoretical possibility within this particular ruleset, why should we act as though it's our friend at this point for having stopped us there? If it does, fuck it for having done so, I'm not going to jerk off my murderer like fucking Trudeau.

someone check em pls

Understood. Sorry for assuming something. May Kek guide you.

You know, lets hope you are right. But lets save that little bit for after we secure our children's future. Worrying about something we can do in the coming centuries matters not with the heaping plate of bullshit we have served in front of us. If we fail in our tasks right now, we will never have a chance to even see if we could have done it. We would have let death at the hands of jews and shitskinn's take our potential away. I speak NOTHING of the far future when man moves to the stars. I speak EVERYTHING about the war we are in now as we speak.

It's definitely dependent on successfully defeating our enemies and useless hang-on populations.

This is the vid that made me tap. I can't even bring myself to look at Kantner vid after this. I just don't have the heart for this shit anymore, my morbid curiosity is gone just replaced with a deep sadness for the world.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Fuck off nigger lover. More like kill em all.

Can we start cutting these fuckers heads off?

Hello newfag, you'd know what the post you replied to was, if you had lurked for the required 2 years.

I do. Its a shitty copypasta that's always reposted. But im fucking done with it.
==NIGGERS FOR THE ROPE WHITES FOR AFRICA

Whoops.
NIGGERS FOR THE ROPE WHITES FOR AFRICA

Lurk moar

Fuck off. I corrected it within seconds and even got Kek approved quints on my timestamp.

Now this is just desperation. Lurk for the mandatory 2 years newfag

>>>/suicide/

Just how new are you? Simply lurk moar refugee, or preferably go back. Your posts reek of desperation for someone to stroke your ego for nothing
>>>/cuckchan/

Kill yourself.

The pasta is a bot, newfag.

I know. I just get autistic over positive remarks on niggers.

Move out of Chicago, niggers can live in Africa without gibs, until they die of starvation. By the way, the UN deserves to never ever exist. Nuke it.

I want niggers to be gassed so we can colonize africa into natsoc clay and repopulate it with qt robot waifus

JESUS FUCK NOT EVEN A SPOILER IS ENOUGH FOR THAT SHIT. NEVER FUCKING POST THIS AGAIN, user!

He's Confirmed for being cancer then.

I hate this post so much.
and I hate how much do I have to agree with it.

Flipland is corrupt as fuck, their politicians interested in keeping the conflict going. That said, neither Spain nor the USA (Japan) were able to put out the Islamic insurgency

There was a piracy problem in the “street of Malacca”, one the other side of Indonesia and Malaysia. That stopped with the tsunami flooding in Sumatra Indonesia. Many of the fisher villages were also pirates. No surprise, in those small villages, everybody would notice it if one is going rouge, so it's not just one “bad apple”.

Many Islamic Malaysians are sympathetic to the case of Abu Sayaf. There is a border dispute between Malaysia/Brunei and Philippines

Vigilante justice in Flip/Malay waters would land you, not the pirates in prison

Did I mention that Somalis are now “invited” to Europe and the USA, a Somali is I
Immigration minister in Canada?
Our politicians and establishment are more corrupt than those of Flipland. Paid and bought by the Gulf Arabs, something hardly anyone talks about.

duterte please

MILF and other groups also probably backed by certain SEA countries. Parts of Indonesian government (TNI, POLRI, and local political parties) have been busted multiple times supporting Islamic extremists. POLRI in Sulawesi is known for turning a blind eye to Islamists slaughtering Christians there. Also connections between TNI/POLRI and gov backed street gangs as well: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Defenders_Front

This gives groups like MILF and others operating around Southern Philippines a sort of depth to retreat back into Borneo and the Spice Islands, where they know they won't be hunted by JSOC.

You are justifying genocide.

YES I DO ADVOCATE FOR GENOCIDE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF CUCK

That is still the bot user. It always posts the mantra, then that exact response to the first user that responds to it. Any user that has lurked for any amount of time knows this
Lurk a lot moar
Also your map is shit, Israel still exists in it

I'm just funposting you fagget.

>>>/4chan/
This Holla Forums is for quality over quantity. You have not made a single post with any actual substance for 15 posts. If you want to be an obvious outsider for 14 posts, then act like you were only pretending to be retarded on the 15th then you don't belong here

t.shitposter

Because these (((Pirates))) are doing exactly what they are supposed to

Glad i shut it less than a second

yes

Davro is probably ok

I just thought of something – That old man was 70, right? That means he was born around 1946. I'll bet this wasn't the future his father had in mind for him when he was fighting the war. Yet it seems to be the German fate now.

NEVER LOSE A WAR. PULL THE TRIGGER UNTIL THE WORLD BURNS. MASH THE DOOMSDAY BUTTONS BEFORE YOU GIVE UP. THE ENEMY WILL CREATE A WORLD WHERE YOUR LIFE IS A LIGHT SNACK FOR ALLAHU AKBARS.

Once upon a time, the German government would have had a bit more to say on this issue. I miss Hitler so much sometimes, you guys.

mfw that dog is a better human being then most human beings alive today.

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yup. that's me. so you're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation.

God damn it user

This team from the Max Kek Institute approves.

watch his eyes from 1:08 on. they are looking to the right then slowly they close

Find their camp and firebomb it. Problem solved.

should have gone to myanmar
mostly harmless buddhists in myanmar
all the muslims live in rakhine state up in the north nowhere near the coast

If only man…the Burmese people are being invaded by muslim hordes too.

Here's some redpill PDFs on flip muslims
>>>/pinoy/16311

In an alleged video game?

they seriously sound like swine.

He doesn't show any signs of resistance. No evidence of him getting beaten to submission either.

Just like a fucking lamb to the slaughter. Disgusting

Have to admire the craftsmanship though. That was the quickest and cleanest terrorist beheading I've ever seen.

He looks like a rich fuck who votes for the Green Party and supports the refuge welcome movement. This is not the kind of Germans that needs to be saved.

Their wiki is an interesting read.

F
The guy was quick at least.

Harden up princess
Would you still think that treatment too brutal if you knew the guy was a kike that had torture-raped and ritually murdered a bunch of children?

Germans should grant the perpetrators asylum. Poor peaceful refugees did this because ww2 obviously

Germans, you need to grant the perps asylum. Do you not see this is because you grandad was a nazi racist. Grant the perps a Villa, and throw in a brabus amg for good measure.
You racist fucks!

I want to ask a genuine question:
Why are Germans so good at technology, but so insistant on self-genocide?
I don't want fucking mustafa and ahmed building my fast audis/mercs/bmw's.

If I wanted that I'd buy a camel

Wanna know how I know you're a spic, Pedro?

Fast audis remind me of german warplanes. Absolutely savage

Even then, you wouldn't want Mufasta and Ahmed doing it. You'd want Bruce and Garry doing it since Australia breeds some of the best cammels in the world.

>>>/reddit/

To be honest the old man had it coming, he has been sailing around the world's shitholes for a while now, already ransomed by the Somalian pirates before and managed to get caught by some African warlord before that. I think that was a clear sign from god for him to stay at home, he knew the risks, but went anyway.

>>>8ch.net/jdm/index.html

No mention of this in cucked Germedia. Goy does not need to know, he only gets rustled.

Should have been British for added realism.

That's oddly specific,why not 605,287.63,lol

What this guy rich or something? Who would think anyone could come up with that kind of money, even if your life fucken depend on it.

fucking evil, man…

This is really barbaric.

Why the fuck do you keep that stuff in your hard drive you psycho

First filename gave me keks.

Underrated post. Play mud people games, win mud people prizes.

just out of curiosity, you didn't grow up hunting or with livestock did you? I don't understand the people who get feels over animals they eat. Especially hunting, I enjoy it, even though if I get a quail or whatever stuck in my chicken pen I turn them loose. I would understand if it was your dog or something. Speaking of which, don't make them kill their own dogs propaganda but boys really need to learn to kill animals at least when young. And for that matter, girls need to learn to at least clean small animals.

brutal

I don't understand how Germans can be such cuckolds these days. It's not like our friend Juergen has an excuse either. He's 70 and likely served in the Wehrmacht. Despite his obvious stupidity of sailing around the southern Philippines without any crew or weapons for self-defense, I still can't help but not feel any sorrow for him. He dug his grave, now he's rotting in it with his head somewhere else.
not to sound like a keyboard warrior butI would not have come unprepared assuming I was charting for uncertain waters.

Nigger it's not 1992, it's 2CY.

It's not about him. He played with fire, but the shitskins have been emboldened. Why can't one fucking white country whistle up the balls for reprisal killings? You behead our man, we burn one village. You kill another, we burn two.

Can anybody think of a more effective policy for ensuring the perfect safety of your citizens in every country in the world?

Instead, we get hand wringing and negotiations that ultimately break down. Maybe the boss kikes throw some cash at the problem the way they did in Somalia when our pilot was captured, but we never butcher the subhumans anymore.

Well if you find yourself justifying Muslim terrorist killings in your head and spouting off mindless, thought-terminating platitudes like "they made their bed" or "play stupid games, win stupid prizes", the enemy has already bamboozled you. Remember, we don't live in a just world.

My bad, perhaps my calculations were off. Since that's the case, it only serves to note that Leftism has not only ruined Germany, but shows the extent and detail of this rot.

Nigger, I'm not, what I am extolling though, is the virtues of not sailing into fucking Abu Sayyaf Group's territorial waters.
common sense ain't so common, ain't it?
Wrong nigger, I am more concious of Islamic Terrorism, it's roots and it's goals, that any other Holla Forumslack on this board, I'll guarantee you that. Further more, I never stated that we live in a just world, in fact you'll notice that I extolled the virtues of not acting like fucking moron BECAUSE of the fact that the dangers of ASG, eg, is so dangerous and that international law and all that horseshit won't save you from these gacking island monkeys. Go ahead though, AMA about Islamic terrorism.

Let this be a warning to all the White cucks of the world.

know who is your enemy

Islam is your enemy.
Jews who support these fuckers are your enemy.
If you are not traveling without weapons and prepared to kill to survive in this world…then you will get what you ask for. And that thing is a forced death
Your life should not be lived in fear but in preparedness for battle.
I don't even leave my home with less than one pistol. and 4 magazines.
You should forever be prepared to fight the enemy that would kill you.

nothing to lose your head over hunh?

Pistol
Ar15
mags
bullets..as many as the day is long.

Jesus Christ user, where do you live, Mogadishu? East St. Louis? Not even Detroit is that shit at least comparatively anymore

This happened in the South Pacific user; the Muslim Autonomous region of Muslim Mindanao. Learn your geography, it will become pertinent later on.

what exactly could he have done at that point, you fucking retard?
this isn't Rambo