MSM and the Elite is coordinating an attack on Trump

MSM and the Elite is coordinating an attack on Trump

This is nothing new, and if they just usurp him, it will most likely lead to civil war.
we all know that.

However

The coordinated attack on Milo who is a faggot should have thought us something about their tactics.

best way to summarize it is "brick force attack".
So, before they are able to do so to Trump, we should be one step ahead.

so ITT we collect the best examples of fake news from the past months/past year.
(older than that, and people just dismiss it with "but that's from XXXX")

what I imagine, as a end result of this thread, is a

"what the media told you" "what they didn't tell you" "what really happened"

style collection, ideally in a coherent and simple layout.
I can make it, but I need Holla Forums to help dig up examples.

so, post'em if you got'em.

Didn't read

You know, you could have just lurked for a few weeks and you'd have plenty of this content you're /r/equesting.

There are a few threads up now exposing the lugenpresse as well as webms and mp4s in the webm thread that hit the post limit.
should show some results

Or search the catalog for "media" or "lying" or even the sticky exposing NYT's libel of Trump's recent speech.

bumping with some fake news examples.

>reddit spacing

those QTTDTOT threads do tend to become to chaotic.
and webm threads will take forever to load once they have more than 100 replies.

what I'm asking is a dedicated point-by-point contribution specifically dedicated to the last years lies.

shiggy

Had you simply lurked or checked the catalog, you'd see plenty of examples.

sigh. is this the plebbit way of saying "nothing about the jews please"?

double

spacing

has

been

around

since

the

invention

of

the

printing

press

you

insufferable

faggot

bump

you need a new obfuscating method kike

i am so dissapointed of the quality of JIDF shilling lately, only retarded buzzwords

You retarded shills always use the exact same response when getting called out.

they are not sending the best, sad!

shotgunned all over the place and spread over dozens of threads.
and I'm not asking for spoon-feeding, I'm saying flat out that all of us together is stronger that one of us by himself.
like we are doing with the CNN tapes, work together to cover it all.
clearly, that will still take some time, but we are doing it, and will succeed.

no, but if we are to red-pill the people we need to target the public faces, not the power behind the throne.
that comes later.

ignore the jew, post more fake news.

nice contributions, btw.
thanks.

reported

I'm pretty sure this thread is just to distract from CNN leaks. OP had all of these images, but refused to post them until everyone left the thread.

Bump

Kind of hard to do that with the thread stickied. This thread is a good idea since it works well and in tandem with the CNN leaks, showing how full of shit the media is. Fucking over the current MSM is a top priority.

They're going to use the mental health tactic.

Thread is a duplicate QTDDTOT/Redpill thread "Dump x" template thread.

thanks for not letting the obvious shill derail the thread.

This has occurred to me too, so we need to prove that Trump is unchanged in the past 18 +/- months.
this might require someone with video-editing skills, though, and I don't have that.

wanna know how I know you're a redditor?

xD

no, you lying kike.
it's about doing what we do best: coordinate our effort.

reminder that thinly veiled cancer is still cancer

This actually sounds like a good idea. I can't help but wonder if all of the posts in this thread are shills. One thing normalfags love is templates and seeing the oc that comes from them. user enjoys doing this too, don't deny it. I've seen it on Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/, Holla Forums, /k/…

Take a template much like the generic "what i x; what i expected; what i got" and make it about a news story.

Then everyone fills it out, the goal being to make it funny. Then we spread the funniest ones around, repeat. Post shitty template threads on cuckchan, plebbit, Holla Forums, anywhere the apolitical and conservative leaning will participate. Humorous memes, truthful memes, spread the best. This would be a good, more subtle way at showing normies how fake the (((news media))) is. Note that liberals would have an extremely difficult time coopting such a meme. Because they rely on falsehoods. They could attack say, Infowars, and… so what? Most people wouldn't be able to just laugh and say, "so true!" They'd at most think "wow" and continue scrolling. The ones that people can feel like they're a part of are the ones that will spread the best, so we have an obvious advantage.

nothing has changed.
anyone have the "we are grateful to the new york times, without them this would be impossible" quote?

Time to stop the music.

I don't think so, juden.

true that.
I've seen this float around for years, and it makes it's rounds because it is true.
even if the ones sharing it don't realize how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

first template attempt

Time to stop the music.

I believe that last picture was faked to be lighter. The blog who started that story had to correct themselves. MSNBC did it to flimflam though.

CNN also did it

swap out "they" with something more catching and you are golden.

Maybe even make multiple templates and see what catches on.

thread dedicated to the template