Joe Rogan Gets Redpilled on Muslim Inbreeding

Oy Vey! But what about >MUH WE'RE ALL EQUAL!?!?! It can't be!

Caught this hilarious segment on his Podcast with Gavin McInnes the other day.
Rogan tries to play it cool and obfuscate best he can, but you can just sense his amygdala coming ever so close to overloading completely and tell how triggered this indubitable information makes him. Just a prime example of how even the most "enlightened" of the liberal "elite" that all these lefty faggots incessantly salivate over are really just dumb, dumb, truly dumb people, who don't know shit about shit, and have never looked a damn thing up in their lives.

SHUT IT DOWN! THE GOYIM KNOW! MUH MULTICULTURALISM! MUH EQUALITY!

I'm honestly not sure who I dislike more. Jew Rogain, or Gavin McInnes.

Say what you want about jew being a stupid dope smoking faggot, I don't think he's ever literally spread his asshole for the camera on his podcast. Does anybody have that screenshot of Gavin? If you do, please don't post it. It's nauseating.

Oh shit an ECELEB
SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

Rogan is a complete retard. People call Alex Jones dumb. Rogan makes Jones look like Isaac Newton.

Move it to Holla Forums. At this point we deserve it for threads like this.

Well although Gavin shills for jews, he dropped a red pill on a nuclear scale there imo.

Gavin's a Scot and that passes as Scots bantz. Rogan's clearly fried what little brain matter he had with DMT and roids.

Daily Reminder Joe Rogan is a serious threat to the future of the white race with his degenerate lifestyle choices poisoning the minds of the white youth

Gavin is a faggot who tries to act like it's still the 80s and he's still a cool young person. He's a washed out hack trying to validate himself by seeking approval from a demographic 30 years younger than him.

McInnes tongue kissed Milo and flashed his shaven anus into a HD camera and presented it to the world. Weed Rogan does crossfit and eats elch steaks which he hunted himself. I'll take the latter.

I've watched a few of rogan's show and this is the only time I've seen him stare at the table and cross his arms coming up with words slowly and not making any joke or laughing off a disagreement. He's having a huge problem admitting races are different and homosexuality is wrong or he's being completely controlled by whoever coordinates the show.

I don´t really know or watch him and i believe you, but you can´t deny the validity of that red pill though. Its Holla Forums-tier.

Pretty much, yeah. Joe Rogan is a stupid dope fiend but he's miles ahead of Gavin. Joe has a handful of mildly redeeming qualities, Gavin has none.

Here is Gavin trying to connect with the yutes.

Does anyone have that takimag article by gavin mcinsert whining about how today's youth aren't degenerate enough?

He's openly mocked crossfit on his show actually. But, otherwise, yes.

Is he doing that unironically?

Yes. He dressed like that to demonstrate that he knows how to be cool.

He did the contrary.
1. He said that medieval European culture was shitty and on par with muslims.
2. He stated that the current "2.0" reformist Christianity is a good thing
3. "inbreeding" is a major boogeyman used to push race mixing, in reality it's been proven bullshit, unless you marry you direct siblings for generations.

So let's sum it up - he disrespects our history and ancestors, hates our religion and pushes race mixing.

Into the oven he goes.

Truly.

He just had to include those. Absolutely pathetic.

Gavin recently referred to "Baked Alaska's" comments (see pic) as "Nazi shit" on Anthony Cumia's radio show. Simply identifying the Jew's prominence in society makes one a Nazi in Gavin's mind.

this out of sync shit is triggering my autism hardcore. Also I hadn't seen anything from McInnes since the primaries, I forgot how much of a fag he was.

yes, Im glad entry level information is getting out to the publicif you can call Rogan's audience 'the public.'

I get all that except one point: If he says that Muslims are a bunch of inbreds, why would he advocate race-mixing with them? Who would knowlingly and willingly breed with an inbred? Doesn´t make much sense.

Western culture was always superior though, we were never as degenerate as Muslims.

Does it mention Jewish inbreeding too? I don't know why Muslims and Jews try to insist they aren't the same evil.

A related topic, something which Gavin should have mentioned, is that the Catholic Church banned cousin marriages in the early Middle Ages. This means that inbreeding hasn't been common in the Western world for many centuries. The same cannot be said for anywhere else in the world. For more on this topic visit:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/

It does, and funnily enough, it brings it up as "Oh, the Hassidic Jews have this problem, but they handle it via genetic testing (don't read this part: which not everyone uses)". All these 'Western culture' fags amount to nothing more than platforms for shilling against Muslims on behalf of Zion.

Well but at least not with Muslims, that is what i get from it, and i am sure many normies would respond likewise.
Since he is popular in Canada and the US, he probably subtly advocates race-mixing with nogs, since they aren´t targeted by his inbreeding information.

I remember seeing something about that watson cuck saying that he doesn't see jews anywhere, that they just aren't prominent in media at all. That's the sort of reality denying bullshit that the jews want pushed. They want people to be completely oblivious to jews, completely unable to recognize them. I think the jews fear that if we can recognize a jew, we can camp a jew.

I remember when I was a young child being taught about the Hollycaust, I asked why the jews simply didn't claim to be Christian Germans. They were, after all, just as German as any other German, right? I asked this a few time to different adults. It always got awkward. The average adult American understands that jews can be recognized, but they're afraid to admit it.

(checking)

Could either one of you post a link to some of those studies? I'm out running errands and cant be arsed atm

I fucking loathe that cuckold Gavin. He will joyfully declare himself "pro-Israel" and "pro-jew" but celebrate the extinction of whites so long as mestizos and niggers carry around pocket constitutions- and he's fucking Canadian.

I understand your point that race mixing can be used as an excuse to justify race mixing but it was not in the context of their discussion.

That's a strawman. Gavin didn't imply that at all.

And if you ever see that argument actually used point to South Korea and Japan as easily understood counter examples.

This got me thinking when I was a kid as well. People acted super appalled at the way fascist propaganda depicted kikes, with their lips, ears, noses, names and way of talking. How dare they make these generalizations? they would say. But every time I would see a Jew, I recognized every feature in them I had remembered from these propaganda images.

Ant should be the poster child to all people thinking having children with a women and loving here is a good idea. It fucking isn't, women are insane and want to destroy the family unit and your career.

The real reason jews oppose that propaganda isn't because they're insulted (as they would have us believe). It's because that propaganda is incredibly informative. It's a great way to teach people to recognize jews. That's one of the reasons Holla Forums has such great jewdar. All the German and A Wyatt Mann drawings of jews.

MGTOW go home, you're a faggot. You're just upset that you haven't yet learned to treat women like dogs, as they deserve (and wish [and need]) to be treated.

Have a women. Have kids. Have a dog. Train your dog. Raise your sons. Train your wife and daughters. Its not that complicated, you just don't appreciate women for what they are… Yet.

Anthony doesn't have any children.

You're right, whites shouldn't reproduce. We can just have replacement level migration from the third world instead. :^)

And where do you propose the next generation of the white race come from?

Holla Forums

Exactly this. MGTOW faggots make the mistake of internalizing feminist gender equality lies. They get angry at women when they fail to stand up to the delusional unnatural expectations set up by their feminist indoctrination.

Instead of casting off the feminist lies, they cast off women. Absolutely pathetic.

True. He actually implied that if they didn´t have inbreeding, there ethnic states would be much more progressive, like the west (without having a necessity for immigration).

this belongs to you

haaretz com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

I've only met about three Jewish Texans (Texas fag here) in my entire life and they all look and act the same.

They don't necessarily look the part of the happy merchant, but their cocky personalities and appearances were all strikingly similar.

I'd like to see some eugenic research done on American Jewry in the near future to be able to indetify the many different types of Jewish racial features that are unique to a country such as ours.

For anyone unaware of Gavin's cuck level:

Isn't this illegal in your countries? If it is why are muslims not prosecuted and deported for it? Let them be retarded in their own countries.
In Poland incest is illegal(3 months to 5 years in prison) up to 3rd generation and still is looked down upon.

It's not always illegal but there's a revulsion among the native population which is why we don't do it. Also, they do tend to break polygamy laws and game the welfare system but there's no enforcement from the occupation governments allowing them to run wild they get away with it – see also, rape gangs.

Test tube babies are artificial wombs. Women are obsolete and the jew can not use them as tools to destroy white nations anymore.

Your views on women are completely natural and healthy and are in no way the product of subversion. :^)

Anyone who doesn't view the traditional nuclear family as ideal should take their thoughts elsewhere.

I can understand the muh baddie nazis, but pro israel is just fucking wierd. Over the years I always was baffled at US own citizens sucking another country dick so hard.
Poland government has sucked US dick for scraps for a long time, but it's not like polish people are waving your flag and saying "I am pro US!".

Why not always?

Right I forgot the west governments are absolutely insane.

Wow, good point. Forget the traditional white European social and family structure, whites can just be produced in massive goyim factories to be enslaved directly to the jew! It may be different, but without it Europe will not survive!

You want us to put the propagation of the white race on hold for god knows how many years, because you have an irrational hope that technology will one day:
1) Make women obsolete.
2) Scale well enough to give birth to the future generation of the white race.
3) Not be controlled by the jews.

You're a fucking idiot. Strongly consider suicide.

This artificial womb shit is still future science fiction. Until it becomes common practice, you'll just have to learn not to trust thots.

Gavin is such a fucking cuck. Look at him. He looks like he's wearing a fucking costume.
Obligatory kike suck-off from Gavin at the end.

Break the NEET shackles and breed you faggot.

He is. He's dressed as the protagonist from the movie "Falling Down".

It probably wasn't put on the books in some countries the same way laws about the racial makeup of a country weren't in the US for example even though the founding fathers clearly intended it to be a Europeans-only country.

None of them would have ever thought people would do things like fuck their cousins generation over generation or bring in millions of niggers to destroy the native population.

hahahaha

Now that you've pointed it out…it does seem like he drew inspiration from that movie to develop his angry Goy role.

It's not a "new" law in Poland though. It's first appearance was in 1932. It was expanded over the years to include stepchildren etc.

I meant it's not old law.

Why did they even upload that video? Did he not realize what he was saying about a third in?
Holy fuck he was a Cruz supporter too? Fuck this kike lover.

I don't want to imagine what Gavin has to do to keep that job. He must enjoy it.

I hate Gavin but I'd take him any day over that disgusting filth Emily. I won't derail the thread with proof but there's plent out there and she's still at it. Fuck that cunt to hell.

Truly his most damning quality. Day of the rake can't come soon enough lads.

DAY
OF
THE
RAKE

Nobody was actually doing these things in most European countries before the introduction of non-whites.

Gavin was ass blasted because Holla Forums was calling him a racemixing cuck.

Which is funny by the way because the jew-inculcated stereotype is that every white person who doesn't agree with negrification of their countries and bloodlines is "inbred."

I don't know much about either, but this video was enough to convince me they need express passes in the oven line.

Allready knew about the genetic defects that are the Semetic and Hasidic caucasian races. Anyone who even scratches the surface of Darwin's work will find that this planet is a host to extreme amount of biodiversity and completely destroys the 'muh one world race' cancer. Jews and Muslims come from genetic defects, they can't prevent it anymore that's how much damage it has done and they aren't even similair to the Jews who used to inhabit Jerusalem a thousand years ago. It is why the Aryan race is superior in every sense of the word which completely contradicts their cancer book which is part of the reason they want the blond blue eyed race to begone.

Systic fibrosis is a common genetic ailment jews suffer from and they can’t even get rid of it, not even with genetic pre-testing to prevent carriers, all jews carry the gene and if two conflicting carriers produce a child it will have SF.

Take note from this video at 11:05

Gavin confirmed Hasidic Jew.

Well, to them, it's a travesty to create pure white children, so whites need to "outbreed" or die off.
Just being white is being too inbred, all future white children must be half negro.

This is getting ridiculous.

I usually disagree with eceleb anchoring, but m8 it's Joe Rogan. Truly a garbage tier eceleb no matter the context.

So then that applies for all races, right? Where does it end?

The whole inbreeding argument is just fucking stupid. It applies if you breed with your own siblings or cousins, and that is about it. It doesn´t go any further. If you want your kids to have the same traits and genetic advantages you have and the beauty of your culture and race to keep existing, chose a white partner. End of story.

This is true, Rogan's a faggot and there's not much to the 'story'.

Correct, but kikes like to extrapolate family to ethnicity/race because it serves their purposes.

/monster/

Since this is a Joe Rogan thread, and it is already anchored might as well post this video of Rogan getting BTFO

They won't argue any other race needs to mix or is too inbred. Muslims are inbred to shit and you never hear lefties saying Arabs need to be half negro.
The left have no moral standards. I've learned this. They literally only want what harms white people. Whatever harms white people the most at any given time is what they advocate for.
Correction, it's what the jews advocate for and dictate what the goyim need to believe, otherwise they threaten their social capital.

>>>/x/

Nah, it's a good anchor. Joe Rogan isn't Holla Forums, and Gavin is a complete cuck. If one of them were more Holla Forums then I'd agree with you, but neither of them is Holla Forums.

I mean race-mixing is bad for many reasons but some of race-mixing's negative effects are harder to see.
But everyone except Muslims hates inbreeding. You can see the negative effects more easily: diseases, royal families with visible health problems. People everywhere from doctors to animal breeders seem to know inbreeding is bad.
Even in our f'd up wiemerican society cousin marriage and incest is still pretty non-permissible. So Gavin has no problem knowing about or discussing inbreeding because most people don't like it and it is not racist to talk about.
But Race-Mixing has more nefarious and subtle problems. Saying your child won't look like you if you mix is considered racist and will get you in trouble. Mentioning IQ problems is also seen as bad in polite society and its also not well known (racial IQ research is hard to find and it is a suppressed field of science).
Also Gavin has racially-mixed kids so he probably doesn't feel comfortable talking about this stuff. I mean, Gavin was a shitlib in the 1990s and early 2000s. Video related:
https: //youtu.be/n8Vn5fJglsE?t=1m26s

Literally common knowledge in the UK, It's not even controversial.

Welcome to cuckchan

Joe Rogan knows far more about this stuff then he pretends to. He pretends to be ignorant because hes afraid of losing his revenue stream from hollywood. He knows his handlers would blacklist him if they found out that he was being a bad little goy and basing his public opinions on reality. So having some alt-lite money grubbers on his show here and there and giving a platform to the watered down version of reality. He pretends to be shocked but once in a while he'll let it slip and it becomes obvious that hes already read the articles he pretends to be so shocked by. Its actually a good way of redpilling normalfags. He puts on this "wow this information is shocking but facts are facts and i cant lie to my audience" bullshit to slowly get the braindead hollywood liberals acclimated to the truth.
I cant see him ever publicly acknowledging that Islam is cancerous but he will keep doing shit like this.

Alex Jones called him out numerous times for his feigned ignorance routine. But I think it's unclear how much Joe Rogan believes and how much Joe Rogan is aware of other people believing.

Joe Rogan being aware of the Pizzagate claims and Joe Rogan believing the Pizzagate claims are two very different things.

This. MGTOW faggots are no better than feminists. Its just another """movement""" to teach white people not to breed. Learn to be a man and to treat women like a woman. Women need to be treated like children. They will push the boundaries if they feel they can get away with it. But a woman will never test a strong man who understands his role as the patriarch and helps her to understand her role. Most women can be decent they just need to be with a self respecting man not some numale pussy who subconsciously begs to be cucked. Be a fucking man and have children. Honestly if you fell for the MGTOW shit maybe its actually better if you didnt.

Truth. Falling for MGTOW shit is a clear sign of weak genes.

Yeah i see your point and hes far from being completely redpilled but if you watch him he'll ask his guests leading questions to give them the opening to say these things. That way he can act appalled and the information didnt technically come from him. I wish i could think of an example to give because there are quite a few but its been a while since i subjected myself to his show. Just think he spends just about as much time lurking on the internet as a lot of the people here. Eventually everyone stumbles across something that brings them down the rabbit hole. This is why they want to keep people on a few select platforms so they can control and suggest content without you ever looking and finding something you werent supposed to. No more rambling through the dark corners of the internet like the old days.

Or they need to be treated like women. Treat them like children and you end up with a large child.

Joe Rogan
Joe is short for joseph, a classic jew name
Seth Rogan is a jew so we know rogan is a jew name
He is a faggot and a progressive dude weed lmao shill
Succesful despite no obvious talent suggesting (((contacts)))
It all adds up to joe rogan being
A MASSIVE KIKE

Post it, I've yet to hear anything negative about her.