Man Bites Muslims Face, Uses Muslim Slurs, Charged w/ Hate Crime

archive.fo/8nq3B
breaking911.com/man-charged-hate-crime-using-muslim-slurs-biting-victims-face-police-say/

Man charged with hate crime after using Muslim slurs, biting victim’s face, police say

I hope he's had his shots.

Right Wing Bite Squads

That's not a mugshot, that's a smugshot.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE NIGGERS IN CHICAGO WHO SCALPED A MAN ON VIDEO?

SOMEONE GET THIS MAN SOME LISTERINE AND A RABIES SHOT

What are anti muslim slurs?

Well, I guess Captcha gave me an example.

Any truths about Islam that muslims don't want people to know about. Like the fact that Mohammed (may piss be upon him) was a lying, thieving, raping, murdering pedophile.

You know, just like any other Jew.

I prefer May pigshit be forever upon his beard, myself.

Who would want to put their mouth on a muslim? This guy sounds like a faggot.

…well, what you expected to happen?

Don't be so insensitive, the man is wolf-kin. Biting is part of his culture.

Sand nigger, camel jockey, raghead, towel head, rug merchant, suicide bomber, kebab, rapefugee, references to Mohammed fucking little girls, references to Afghans fucking little boys, references to Muslims in general fucking sheep and goats or beating their women or 9/11 or general terrorism, talking about magic carpets, defaming the Koran as a book of evil and lies (which it is), or not saying anything and throwing ham or bacon at them, since they believe that if they eat any food made from pigs they'll go to Hell. When you think about it, there are actually a whole bunch of Muslim slurs because they give us that much material without any effort on our part.

wah teh fug

got bigger balls than you nappy.

Someone took the slang "kebap" too serious…