Dragon bal Xenoverse 2

So what's the best and worst case scenario for Xenoverse 2?
I am hoping for a playable android and cell JR races.

Best case: xenoverse 1, but more
Worst case: not xenoverse

its gonna be the exact same game with the same plot, but more levels based on the movies.

This.

Was Xenoverse your first DBZ game OP?

actually it might have better combat too, now that I think of it.

Best case: All the items and customization of Xenoverse, but of course with even more stuff. Saiyans should actually have tails this time. Hopefully also better support for competitive stuff and better balancing. It almost seems as though there's going to be a plot revolving around Trunks being tempted to rewrite history based on the trailer.
Worst case: Exactly the same as Xenoverse 1 with no improvements, or made completely unbalanced.

They're not stuck to old hardware, so it might be an improvement.
But then again, considering this whole gen, it doesnt really make me feel very hopeful.

More of the same but with better balance and more shit would be best case scenario

what Im wondering is what they're going to do for the plot, XV covered pretty much all the bases for alternate history

As I said in my other post, I think that the plot might revolve around Trunks/someone else being tempted to change history judging from the "outcomes you wished were different" right after Gohan's death scene.

How about a version of Towa's outfit that doesn't look like shit on player characters when compared to Towa herself?

This. That Trunks plot could be pretty sick.

its prob gona be Super and thats why i am not touching Xenoverse2

What are you, gay?

I hope they go full heroes.

What the fuck, why do you shill for some retarded, ugly Youtube faggot e celeb?

Is this normal on Holla Forums? On 4chan this thread would get deleted which it should get.

I know you could make a semi-convincing android. I did, and used all the drain moves. Was super fun.

GET OUT

could be cool, fucking up history instead of fixing it this time

I do hope we get OG dragonball stuff this time, the lack of it in XV and the inclusion of GT and Super stuff in its place was pretty disenheartening

They need playable loli majin like DBO had.

Also less RNG bullshit.

i am not a retarded Narutocunt thank you very much, no real DBZ fan would like Super.

On the other hand, inclusion of GT shit effectively made it non canon, as it was portrayed as an alt universe that shouldn't exist. So in the end it was beneficial to the overall canon. I don't mind the inclusion of the Super stuff as Beerus is pretty fantastic and was a fun character in the game. Honestly more Super could be good, as we could get moves and characters from the tournament arc and a golden transformation for freeza race characters.

I thought the game was supposed to be canon,and it was the explanation that GT was an alternate continuity? Like it was another universe or something.

Persistent environmental damage would be a nice addition.

alternate universe canon

>No real fan of __ would like __!
Holy shit do the world a favor and kill yourself.

It's an alt universe created by mistake due to the events in the game. The fact that its canonized as a literal "mistake of the universe" makes me very happy that XV is canon.

What techniques do you want to see added?

I think 清祥円陣 (Energy Rings) would be a nice addition.

I gotta hand it to whoever came up with that, its a pretty creative way of retconning a not so well received part of the franchise while still leaving the door open for the kinda cool aspects of it to bleed through

Maybe a proper Super Saiyan transformation instead of just recolored hair.

Common baby, give me Hit.

are you scrub?

Super Armor nerfed or removed.

Playable dogs.

Shu as a master.

so anyone still playing xenoverse? pc seems empty as fuck

Probably not really anyone left. I already dumped a few hundred hours into it, unlocked most skills and clothes. Had a real blast.

Too lazy to post a picture

I want my frieza final forms and fusion with friends.

It's empty as fuck on all platforms because the AI is boring to fight and the netcode is unfortunately shitty, so most people don't have a reason to stick around after unlocking everything.

It's a shame, it'd be cool to get some fight clubs going.

ftfy

Best case: ditch the shitty custom dreck and make a real fighting game. No more half assed DBZ fighting, they need to make Hyper DBZ official

Worst case is anything else.

WHERE IS TAINO

Is that game still up? Are there any english guides?