Wtf...

Wtf, i was researching Stefan Molymeme and theres all this creepy cultist shit surrounding his life and freedomainradio.

Just look at defoo.org the sister website to freedomain

He encourages people to cut off cut off contact with their family completely (deFOO them) and join FDR.

How the fuck did i not know any of this

Wow, you are so

Smart OP

How did you find this

>>>/suicide/

You're a newfag, a shill, or a newfag shill.

wew. sage for e-celeb cancer

I never paid attention to ecelebs so only came across this yesterday. It's fucked up. Guy is obviously traumatized by his psycho jew whore mother. They convinced ordinary kids who didn't have any sort of abusive childhood to completely abandon their family and leave the parents in shock.

Don't know if he's still acting like a degenerate cultist faggot but he seems to have toned down his aspergers.

molymeme is only that - a meme. hes kind of a faggot but hes jones-tier for the normies. also sage for unironic molymeme posting

I don't wanna defend molymeme, but I thought it was always clear he was aiming that at people who were in a similar situation to him?
Polite sage for eceleb bullshit

You didn't bother to look.

So did I until I researched it. Tons of families came forward attacking him for ruining their lives when they had done nothing like what Le Philosopher had been through to their kids. Guy acted like a full blown kike.

but what he considers abuse is crazy, anything that in anyway violates the NAP he considers abuse (like yelling at your kid when they do wrong)

He encourages people to cut off extremely toxic relationships with their parents. There is nothing odd about that. Sage for shillpost

Oh, yeah that's fucking crazy.

You guys are fags. The longer you continue to boost up these e-celebs, young tards will buy their gimmick unironically. There are tards out there that really consider this guy an intellectual.

Hi Stefan

Does it really surprises you that a half-kike encourages families to break apart?

A lotta big words that say nothing.
Like:

Pls stop sageing. I am curious on this topic.

Molyjew's recent video was of extremely low quality and he is currently actively censoring a lot of comments for damage control. I thought he was a cool guy, but this is just sad. I apologize in advance for embedding this petty piece of shit's garbage

sage goes in the email field.

Defoo.org is run by someone who is anti-Molyneux you idiot.

Oh wow, a photo of Molyneux in a room with other people. How nefarious!

No he doesn't. He frequently states that the traditional nuclear family is the ideal we should strive for and the disintegration of the family is one of the leading causes of the downfall of Western civilization.

That makes no sense considering FDR is his podcast, not an organization.

Moron.

Well would you look at that
It's almost like he's vitally important

The thread is already achored, so I'll take it upon myself to clean up after all these shills.
I am certain that Molyneux is on the list of personae non grata whom shills make sure to shit on every time he appears. They also occasionally come around starting their own anti-Molyneux threads.
Anyone who doesn't know him should not be misled by the shilling, and should honestly check him out.

was already handled by

Obvious shill is obvious. Pretends he just arrived to the situation, giving first-impression signals, which make us more likely to listen to him. Psychoanalyzes. Pushes narrative about Stefan as a predator/cultist.

Same guy. Of course people will be upset if he wakes people up to the bullshit little games people play with each other's lives. They're going to be terribly upset when their victim realizes the jig is up.

Root comment is correct. He encourages people to cut off detrimental relationships with anyone, and that includes parents.

Passive aggressive casting as gimmicky or a kook. He is indeed a public intellectual, he has run the worlds largest philosophy show for decades.

Obvious shill is obvious. Accusation of "low quality" when the video is just as good as any other of his videos. Accusation of censorship of comments, I've never seen him do that, he has no reason to do that.
Meaningless concern shilling passive aggressive coolness put down. If you're still vulnerable to this kind of shilling, step it up.

First of all, please watch the video in question and be the judge yourself.

As for the censorship, what made me aware of this was the fact that Molyneux made an attempt at ridiculing a user for watching the entirety of his video when said user pointed out that he didn't like it's content and explained why. The user, naturally, responded with the fact that he couldn't judge the video's contents without having watched it's entirety. Commenters liked this response, as did I, and so I pointed out that he should simply stick to his regular parroting of "not an argument" and that he had fucked up in his response this time. It was pretty funny. My response to this, as well as all my other posts, were then deleted. So I reposted it from another account. Deleted. I reposted it again, deleted. Now, being mildly autistic in these matters, of course I made a fourth e-mail account. By the time this was done, the entire post made by the mentioned user had been deleted. His other posts, too.

In hindsight, I should have probably documented this, so that I wouldn't have to sit here paraphasing what happened. I'd also like to point out that I genuinely think that the majority of his content is superb - hell, even some of the call-ins end up being incredibly great and insightful - I just felt like pointing out that the man, wise as he might appear, does seem to be petty, has an ego problem and that I now consider him a hypocrite when it comes to his endless promotion of freedom of speech.

If you don't believe me, and I really do get why you wouldn't, I urge you to observe the comment section on the next video of his that gets a lot of critique and to experiment yourself. Honestly, while the the man is clearly incredibly petty, I still stand by a lot of what he preaches. In my heart I hope that it's his minion that does the cleaning of the comment section, but I sincerely doubt anything would be done without his approval.

Oh and please stop overusing the word shill. It makes you look like a complete faggot.

Oh and I actually wrote them a shitty little e-mail earlier, voicing my opinion, in case that could contribute to my credibility.

Insomnia is great.

I watched the video, Stefan rightfully executed that little cuck.

As for your experience with 'censorship', something tells me there are more sides to the story that you wouldn't care to paint.

I've seen his comment sections, it does start out with a few morons who offer empty noncriticism that nobody would miss if deleted.

Oh and please stop overusing the word petty. It makes you look like a complete shill.

But petty is the best word I have to describe Molyjew's recent actions :^( will you take synonyms?

Yeah, no, you're pathetic and have nothing better to do than to write passive aggressive, tumid, insulting things on the internet to someone who actually makes a difference in the real world. I'm sure the story is the same for your comment chain.

No one who's doing anything important is ever going to obey your feeble attempts at manipulation by calling them petty, uncool, or sad.

You're practically a woman.

Here's my second comment. It's the only one I saved:

Let me just repeat that, so you can take down my post again - Wouldn't it be easier to just stick with parroting "not an argument" to all comments? A lot of ´people still seem to gobble that shit right up regardless of context. Also, that way you wont fuck up either, like you just did when responding to Upharius' post :^)

So you fucking shills are here as well, confirmed that the negative response to his video is a premeditated and coordinated effort.

So are you paid directly by David Brock or does he pay handlers to deal with pieces of shit like you?

Now you're not even trying to not appear to be a shill.

Try harder.

Cry some more shill.