Report: High-ranking Trump official has extensive ties to European neo-fascists

Sebastian Gorka reportedly co-founded a new party with prominent anti-Semites.

thinkprogress.org/report-high-ranking-trump-official-has-extensive-ties-to-hungarian-neo-fascists-f518ec6a6af7#.3hkyp36o4
archive.fo/kCxTV
Is he /ourguy/ confirmed now, Holla Forums?
Also this is my fifth thread so far, any feedback?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UUB77
claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Vitéz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

These fucking kikes. This is interesting. Could be kikes kvetching, could be that Gorka really is more /ourguy/ than imagined. I had him pinned as a run-of-the-mill anti-communist, anti-jihadi conservative owing to his background. Maybe he knows more than he lets on in public.

Wow, I didn't realize how much he looked like his grandfather.
I doubt he's a literal nazi, but anyone even right wing is considered Hitler 2.0 to these (((people.)))

Any right wing party that actually wants results is considered "hard-right" these days.

(checked)
Satan confirms.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Occam says kikes.

Satan is right.

Occam?

Occam's razor

Satan confirms, anything less radical or left-wing than a cuckservative is the enemy of the people according to the press.

You also have to keep in the back of your mind that kikes are playing up "anti-Semitism" among the likes of UKIP to establish credibility for steam valves. Farage is on record as wanting to make sure any British bans on ritual animal slaughter only apply to Muslims but not jews, when the procedure is identical to both religions.

Sounds gay tbh. I don't believe in that all this stuff is a "coincidence". I don't believe in (((coincidences))) at all. I believe in meme magic and Kek.

Look at this ebul nazi antisemedic fascist medal goys!

Bannon's an Evolian autiste, and Trump associates with neofascists? Fug, man, I'm feeling optimistic.

Go back to reddit and take their shitty memes with you.

Is that bannon evola thread still in the catalog? If not archive pls.

That's our meme fagget. And no. Plebbitors don't use it. cuckchanners do too but that doesn't mean they own it's use.

What the fuck is this shit.

One of many cucktier memes, often seen alongside of "Why aren't you doing X yet, /boardname/?".

So they really are going for the full and complete teardown of the cabinet. Too bad this story is retarded on it's face. Nobody cares about antisemitism anymore, the real hot meme with the normalfags is being able to actually feed yourself or your family.
nice formatting OP, if you're new you don't have to go back.

That meme triggers me friend. Spoiler that shit next time.

at this point, the only reaction to news like these, even for leftists, should be "yeah, so what? i heard the first time".

Way to out yourself, D&C shill. It's time to leave.

Well that's the best part, Everyone at my work except for a few people are almost completely apolitical npc-tier normies. Absolutely none of them believe it, and I doubt they'd care even if they did. The left fails to realize people don't give a fuck unless it's costing them money or time, and that's the point where they'll actually do something, At this point if Trump revealed himself as a literal antichrist, I don't think too many people would be upset as long as he follows through on his promise of lowering income taxes and killing obamacare.

(heiled)
Is this the proper way of saying it? I thought it was normalfags.

Hi CIA

Normies: Average people who hardly use the internet

Normalfags: Average people who use surface internet (facebook, tumblr,etc)

Go back to your containment site with the rest of the autistic children and never return.

tl;dr he knows a guy who knows a guy who used to be in jobbik. Literally nothing. These kikes are really reaching.

Someone said in a previous thread that normalfag is for Holla Forumsacks who do stuff irl alot and that normie is for the general public. How true is this m8?

You're a big alt right neo nazi extemist.

'normie' just means you come from some site that censors the -fag suffix like pleddit.
anyone using normie is a normalfag de-facto.

Normie sounds a lot better. Two syllables is the max amount you want in a word like that. Rolls off the tongue.

CHECKED

But most normal people use the internet now like facebook etc
I think this user is right

It doesn't sound better if it takes the most important bit(fag) out, normie completely defangs the term.

Normie sounds faggy.

This too, sounds fucking infantile.

Oy vey! It's anudah hitlah!

Anyway back to the topic at hand. Did you anons know that Miller is sekrit friends with dickie spencer?
(checked)
Kek confirms only cuckchanners and plebbitors use that term

I wonder how he feels now.

Spoiler next time, faggotm

I understand most user default to normalfag, but I like using both. Makes a good point, normie flows better. I honestly don't understand why so many Holla Forumsacks get so fucking autistic about it.

I think its because redditors, cuckchanners and TRSodomites all use "normie" while we always used to call it normalfag.

This, normie is a cucked term that originated on cucked sites that censor 'fag'
it's the same as the lefties who are too cucked to say stormfag so they say 'weenie' instead.

(heil em)
Autism.

'weenie' and 'normie' are both autism

Adding cuck after everything like "edgecuck" (trs term) is also autistic.

It only works with ==NORMIES REEEEEE==

"Tendies" is autism too. There, I said it.

dammit

go back to cuckchan.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/hwndu/
>>>/killyourself/
>>>/suicide/

now you really have to go back.

(checked)
what did i do wrong?

outed yourself as a cuckchanner.
go back.

I don't get it. You retarded?

no, you are. lurk moar or kill yourself.

Never

Fuck you, you cunt. you're not from here.

Oh don't worry…you will…

Neither are you, cuckchan scum - and nobody's going to spoonfeed you on how you fucked up. go back.

Oh look it's this thread again

lol no.
And i've never posted on cuckchan ever.

sure go kill yourself.

I've seen plenty of anons say "lol no"
Just kill yourself shill.

jesus fuck just leave already

I'm not going anywhere shill. you're acting like the cuckchanner here derailing this thread i made.

That literally makes you a newfag then

wew lad

So you consider me telling an obvious cuckchanner to fuck off as derailing? Good. Your thread is complete shit and all of your posts in it are one-liner cuckchan tier garbage.

levae.

you didn't come to 8ch first, you heard about it on some cucked site like pleddit or 4cucks you post on and came here, then lurked long enough to figure out you need to hide your origins.
And yes you are a newfag if you didn't come with the 2014 exodus.

kek, you seem upset.
Nice spelling, faggot.

The new weak shilling tactic is to take a legitimate critical comment nice formatting, faggot from one thread, and indiscriminately toss it into an inappropriate and unrelated comment elsewhere.

Yawn. There is literallt nothing wrong with never posting on cuckchan before.

*literally

Mad as hell there's cuckchanners acting as blatant as you on Holla Forums so you've got that right.

/ourguy/ actually is a meme from 4cuck's Holla Forumseddit and OP using it just outs him even further

ebin, you're totally from here.

This is my home and i'm not leaving.
Stay mad, faggot :^)

daily reminder that Satan means "adversary" and if we're the adversary of the jews who worship destruction, torture, rape, murder and cannibalism, then we're doing our jobs.

It's clearly not, though. You're trying way too hard to fit in now.

It is and there is nothing you and your kike buddies can do about it.

It's clearly not and wanting invasive newfags like you gone does not make me a kike.
Kikes want us to lower the standards for immigrant assimilation even on imageboards, so not telling you to kill yourself would be playing right into their hands.

how long you gonna stay here and derail, schlomo?

Until you fuck off, obvious cuckchanner scum.
ebin xDD

Fine. I've got nothing better to do anyway, kike.

Exactly how I feel about you incessantly shitposting 4cuckers shitting up the board.

Good to know, kike.
confirmed for cuckchanner.

Every single damn day in the (((media))) over the smallest dumbest shit. People are starting to not care anymore and the best part is nobody even questions me when I say jews control the media anymore. It's just that blatant and common knowledge now I love it.

Thanks for outing yourself even harder you massive fucking newfag.

This is the truth. The -fag suffix is meant to be used for imageboard/chan users. Sometimes it's used for everyone in general as well, it depends on the person.

Normalfag could mean normalfag user or normalfag non-internet people

christfag, waifufag, musicfags, namefags, tripfags, etc etc. All are GENERALLY used to refer to imageboard users and COULD apply to non-users, but normie works fine as a separate distinction. It just depends on the particular type of autism you're dealing with, and the personal history of the autist you're arguing with. Language is very fluid.
It's acceptable to use normalfag for all circumstances. Normie is unacceptable to be used in reference to other anons, at all times. It is unacceptable to get autistic about anons using "normie" to refer to non-imageboard users, but it is acceptable to get autistic about anons using "normie" to refer to other anons since by definition it's incorrect. If in doubt, use "normalfag" but if you don't use it well, it will become a meaningless catch-all term and will likely muddy the waters in terms of the use of the "-fag" suffix, since the language basis of that is "All imageboard users are fags"

Trying to hard there, kike.

(heil'd)
It's not that complicated at all, normie and normalfag have the same definition
people from cucked sites who are afraid to say 'fag' say normie. everyone who still has balls says normalfag.
'normie' defangs the term and it's not acceptable to use on any site that doesn't censor the word 'fag'

Same could be said about you posting screencaps from seasonal moecuck animus you clearly haven't watched and just saved from smug animu shitposting threads.
Go kill yourself you blatant 4cuck mouth-breather.

(heiled
Good post.

What are you, some kind of goon?

Welp, at least we don't have to worry about him reproducing.

Fuckin' typical
Fuck off to /a/, shit is not "board culture" here.

>calling out obvious newfag practaces like posting animus they haven't watched suddenly means I am xD triggered
No, you're just new and doing a terrible job of assimilating, get fucked. Did you think lurk moar was just a meme?

let me guess you think we're all ironically Nazis as well

You can't prove shit though. The thing you kike shills will never understand is that this a anonymous place. We don't have past histories of everything a user does or doesn't do because we are nameless. What matters is not who we are, what matters is our plan.

Sure I can, who did you post here? Which animu is she from?
And even through anonymity you're clearly an outside element. That's how fucking obvious you are.

Wasn't there an user who called out the next cabinet member MSM was going to try and destroy was Gorka?

ThinkProgress doesn't complain about Soros and links to far left groups, what gives them the right to complain about far left groups? Seems a bit hypocritical to be sucking up Soros bux and turning a blind eye to groups like La Raza, Share Blue, antifa, etc and then turn around and condemn "far right" groups.

But so much OC would have to be changed

If i didn't watch that show i could just search on jewgle, and i don't need to say i did or not if i don't want.
You aren't from here, kike.

That's exactly my complaint about you, you're an invasive element that needs to fuck off
keep shitposting faggot.

Proof?
Proof?
why are you so obsessed with this you filthy kike?

Holy fucking shit, is this the new JIDF D&C manual? I mean, I knew they had years to improve, but this seems to be spot-on.
Not going to sage because good info in thread.

got you confused with my bad.
use of /ourguy/ in the OP
Because it outs you as an invasive newfag and I want newfags off Holla Forums
Get the fuck out.

Alright, if it is a cuckchan meme i apologize but prove it first since i've seen plenty of anons here say "/ourguy/"
This is a public board, faggot. And no i'm not a newfag.

wut

Incredible

'no'
You are this close to saying MUH SEKRIT CLUB
please kill yourself - we are not going to lower our standards for immigrant assimilation, that's what kills imageboards and you are the cancer killing them.

tell me more about how you're not a newfag, "user"

So everyone here has to be from cuckchan or they need to gtfo? Topkek
So where did you pick it from? Le deepweb xD?

I'm not leaving you cunt.

Wanna tell me more about how you're not the cancer killing imageboards?

Tendies was always considered autism

kek anything from the self-deprecating autismo circlejerk that is /r9k/ could be considered a concentrated form of autism.

No, but one should acknowledge seniority. You seem to be on this retarded high horse thinking you're top shit when you're self-admitted post-exodus cancer AND IT SHOWS.
Unlike you, I've been on Holla Forums since '09. I've never for one moment considered that to be oldfaggotry, but comparably.. well…

You're either autistic or a shill.

Also

addendum for autists: I know it wasn't called Holla Forums then

kill yourselves, every single one of you who are perpetuating this complete horseshit
may as well start a new thread

Get of my vietnamese cat-cooking pictureforum immediately- you're trying way too hard.

Who give's a shit if i'm not 08 tier like you. If you've been posting since then that's great but why do i need to know this?

I'll stop. It's just asshurt shills anyway.

take a hint faggot: Lurk moar.

Is it true that trump had a mein kampf near his bed?

just given up at this point?

kek.

Look at this NAZI assaulting the Israeli prime minister!

Tell me more about how you're from around here you obvious 4cucker cancer.

Oy vey! Take that back you anti semite!

What, the part where his name sounds like a supervillain in a (((mainstream comic book))) that'll be canceled in less than 10 issues didn't tip them off?

Go back to cuckchan

Notice how they always say "Trump officals" and not US officials…

Tell me more about how you're not 4cuck cancer.

It's true, I verified it on snopes, CNN, and thinkprogress.

The media said that Trump had a copy Zweites Buch which he kept by his bed. When asked about this, Trump said something to the effect of:
>Actually it's Mein Kampf, and I haven't read it. Also a jew gave it to me.

wasn't it a hitler speech book though?

Nah that's table talk book. Zweites Buch was written by Hitler, but never released. Mein Kampf was for the public, the second was for private.

Apparently it was actually My New Order What was the German title of this book? Wikipedia has fuck-all about it.

Basically, Trump is /ourguy/.

Why would trump have only hitler's second book? What was written in it that's so special aside from the fact that the Fürher himself wrote it?

wew, i forgot about stuff like this. how come we don't use this to BTFO anti trump shills?

No I'm saying Zweites Buch was written by Hitler, opposed to the table talk book. I don't know what book Trump had on his nightstand.

I haven't read Zweites Buch but my impression is that it's a collection of essays about Hitler's foreign policy. But seemingly the book Trump actually had was My New Order, which I don't really know anything about.

Keep shitposting you fucking retard.
Go back to cuckchan

Because the pro-Holla Forums narrative which I think is probably true is the one the media espouses and Trump denies. Also shills have never cared about the facts anyway.

So he took inspiration from hitler? did he have the book before he announced his campaign?

checked
You two should get a room.

user, this was years ago. Years before his campaign. The media dug it back up to slander Trump seeing as normalfags hate Hitler but it didn't stick.

Waste of quads.

Sounds about right tbh.

Yeah but it didn't stick because that would be too ludicrous and "scary" for normalfags to believe. But that doesn't make it any less relevant.

Here is an article from late 2015 talking about Trump's alleged Hitler book:
archive.fo/UUB77

But the Hitler book story dates back to 1990. Trump's first wife is the one who first alleged it, during their divorce.

Why so many details over a book? Something seems much more deeper than (most) of us can imagine.

It probably had a lot to do with the story originally coming out of his ex-wife during their divorce. It's easy distrust anything said under such circumstances. Divorce can get very ugly. Slandering your ex as a Nazi or worse is something a lot of Americans are familiar with because they or somebody they know has been involved in a divorce.

That could also be true. but it seems that trump really does admire hitler by the looks of it (Which is a good thing).

It depends, he might just admire him for his speaking skills instead of his ideas.

But Trump is pretty nationalist and populist like hitler was m8

checking these clarification dubs, i was thinking the same.

So far he's more similar to Mussolini then Hitler, but time will tell.

I'am getting real tired of this shit

Why not both?

kek
Strange feel man but a good one nonetheless.

I love this one because of how little plausible deniability there is.

I'm in the same boat man holy shit. It's fucking annoying to see shills try and derail what's going on.

Both is fine.

This is taking a dark turn and I think I like where it's going.

Well see when Trump says something about the current borders of Hungary.
t. magyar

If you think this is dark just wait…the party has only begun.
martial law soon.

Arrow Cross Party unbanned when?

Neo-feudal parliamentary system when? Armed population capable of a revolution when?

How will /r/the_donald react if it turns out Trump is literally Hitler?

Also related Hitler quote

"I know that Somebody must come forth and meet our situation. I have sought him. I have found him nowhere; and therefore I have taken upon myself to do the preparatory work, only the most urgent preparatory work. For that much I know: I am not He. And I know also what is lacking in me."

Reactionaries get the fuck off my board.

Newfag alert.

>>>/reddit/

If that's what you want then so be it. But fascism still, right user?

They either become a Holla Forums colony or get fucked by the Trumpstaffel.

He's just a asshurt kike shill who tried to derail the thread. Filter him before he comes back and spergs out again.

We should encourage this, tattoos which are this cucky only serve to out faggots and traitors on the day of the rope.

Yes, by neo-feudal I pretty much mean that you'd have to be more than a bottom-of-the-barrel idiot if you want to participate in politics. That will pretty much lead to something similar to Italian fascism anyway.

…sounds like shit tbqh fam.

Considering the stuff I read about their policies, I don't believe that we shouldn't allow a factory owner to make more than 1000 pengő/month, for example.

Deliberalize yourself and face to hierarchy.

I'm not hungarian so i wouldn't know what parts of their ideology is not the best. But the general ideas seem good
ok then. But this would be more of a neo-arrow cross goverment anyway since time changes things so it wouldn't be exactly the same policies.

And just want to add onto this, Trump has also talked about his German genes as being "great stuff" He calls himself a gene believer

So you don't know shit about anything? I see.Just that you know, Hungarian political life isn't a copy of Germany, being anti-semitic was the default position of every mainsream politician after the 1920s, for example. Many members of the Arrow Cross Party were literal Marxists, as they themselves stated.

So you wanna be a bully? Two can play that game. I think you're retarded tbh
Mussolini was a former commie too
And arrow cross was explicitly a socialist party btw.

They weren't former commies, they wanted every unmarried men to live in communal worker's housing until they get married. They also wanted the same kind of economy the USSR had.

I'm not even going to tell you how we know you're not from here, just go

I'll be a bit honest that does sound a bit weird. But they were probably just a retarded faction like the strasserists in the nsdap.

Bump

Exactly. The Republican party have been good losers for a long time, making compromises on their supposed values for the noisy Democrats.

claremont.org/crb/basicpage/the-flight-93-election/

Wikipedia seems to say that only the Order of Vitez during WWII was Nazi. It's been around for a long time. He's probably not /yourguy/.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Vitéz

relevant.webm

Gorka is legit. This fucker straight up knows his shit about shitskin mudslimes.

I took a course of his at the MCU, fucking outstanding course.

This guy is great

better.webm

related

very homophobic tattoo

So Trump essentially got the interviewer to admit that his questions were slanted in an attempt to incriminate him by essentially doing pic related. Smooth move.

Holy shit, I'm shocked I haven't seen lefties use that more.

He is one of us

There are other things like that that the leftists don't talk about as much.

He BTFO that britcuck.
What did he meme by this?

He's a straight up zionist neo-con.

Weird how huggy-feelie with kikes Holla Forums has gotten lately.

get out normie

Lurk for a decade.
  ▲
▲ ▲

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

In what way are jewish isreali passport carrying neo-cons, of which the American administration is currently packed to the gills with, anything but zionist shills?

Gorka wasn't and isn't associated with Jobbik in any way fashion or form, it is jewish media lies helping propagate the liberal left seed that the liberal equally controlled right is playing along with.

Gorka [ex-British secret intelligence] promotes the counter-jihad narrative that America and by extension the West, fight all of isreal's warz.

Why do you kikes kvetch and scream so much when all you do is promote goys fight and die for isreal and when we call you out on it you try to argue those exposing the jewish lies are the shills?

BUT YOU HAVE TO

post more smugs, it keeps the goons away

I don't get it

Marine Le Pen — currently a candidate for France’s presidency — was spotted in New York’s Trump Tower, though she said she was not there to meet with anyone connected to the administration
What a rascal

Whiffed that greentext pretty good, didn't I?

He literally tweeted nazi soldiers you fucking shitlord.
But srsly he did.

Who's maxi soldiers?

LOVE IT!

Sure he does

Get rid of the P, just keep Trump. Pence is an Israelophile.

Lurk more newfag.

great stuff

Your simple and underrated three word response had me kek'ing for at least three minutes.

look at those eyes. that million yard stare, the utter lack of any emotion save contempt. I've seen those eyes a thousand times, each day in the mirror. Dilan Roof had those eyes. Varg had those eyes. Hitler had those eyes. Those are the eyes of a man who has seen too much, and decided to put an end to the problem we all know so well here. Those are not the eyes of a man to be messed with. Those are the eyes of machine that turns traitors into red mist.