Women's March Organizer Convicted Terrorist

archive.fo/Yquns
theblaze.com/news/2017/02/26/one-organizer-of-a-day-without-a-woman-is-a-convicted-terrorist/
One organizer of ‘A Day Without a Woman’ is a convicted terrorist

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/01/26/womens-march-featured-speaker-who-kidnapped-raped-and-tortured-a-man/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not sympathetic to any kike or any Jordanian which calls themselves Palestinian. They can all be wiped off the map and I wouldn't shed a tear for either group of effectual sand niggers. Neither one is on our side. That doesn't take away from the fact that the woman organizing a massive 'Women's March' against our President is a fucking terrorist.

I would love to see a day without women. It'd show just how unnecessary they are, for the hard infrustructure of a society is handled by men. And, taking into account the few women who would work in those sections, those wouldn't do this b.s. because they know missing work/doing this retarded shit would be terminal for their livelyhood.
I wonder what would happen if a day without white men occurred. I think due to how many immigrants exist the day would go by as usual, however, a worse job than ever for many things would be the result. In the best case scenario, it would be like The Monsters are due on Maple Street.

Tbh I think every married woman or mother would prefer to be home with their children. Maybe not the mentally handicapped feminists and left wing brainwashed SJWs, but those with kids surely have a maternal instinct they need to fulfill. One would think.

Someone who just killed a bunch of kikes is not a terrorist in my eyes.

Organizers of feminist marches in the name of islam is a terrorist to me.

Fuck off

You do realize the half kike Churchill stole this land in essence with a threatening Navy to give to his kikes? It wasn't owned by either said and especially not the faux 'state of Israel'. None of the land Israel or Palestine now considers 'theirs' belongs to either side.

Then don't make threads trying to paint dead jews as "terrorism".

She's a convicted terrorist. She's organizing a women's March against Trump. There's a major push in the media now against 'anti-semitism' from the left. If you can't connect the dots and realize the potential of this story using their own narrative against them you're an idiot

Wew, I'm torn. She has to go back, obviously, I'm just not sure as to whether in a plane or a box.

I think she could be a bargaining chip tbh.

Killing jews is the duty of all.
Sounds like you have enough to make a thread right there. Why insert the kike angle? Go back to Breitbart, faggot.

You have a low bar for terrorism than, faggot.

>MUH FUCKING PTSD

What?

Read user. The kike owned media is pushing the anti-semitism issue heavily. I'm fact Paul Ryan and Sean Spencer mentioned the 'muh defaced like cemetary' just moments ago. Here we have the kikes insisting they're being targeted by hate, and at the same time a woman who is convicted of killing kikes organizing a Women's Protest against President Trump. I shouldn't have to even explain this to you.

All you'd be doing is perpetuating the myth of jewish victimhood, something that helps them a lot more than it helps us.

Oh boy this line worked great with every other shit group

The audacity of this shitskin.

Jesus, this has so many angles where do we begin:

Well lads, it's a fucking mess. God knows who this is ultimately good for.

Probably the Jews. Somehow.

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel for (((agent provocateurs))) but the kikes are still trying to claw their way back up the cultural ladder. This is good though, their bench isn't as deep as it appears and their idpol ruined the younger generations who can no longer organize effectively.

PRAISE KEK, GOD OF CHAOS

I'm seeing a massive awakening even on the normalfag platforms (yes they're being banned) like Twitter and Facebook and even Jewtube. People are speaking up about the kikes. It's slowly beginning to become a consensus opinion. The problem is all the disinfo from the Gavin/Molyjew/Cernokike/Jonesteins.

Always the first post…

OFC
Old hag like this, what did you expect

Always the first post… where? Oh, here. You feel surrounded by "libshits" here? I don't. So it's a mystery why this "ammo" is here on this board shitting up the catalog with a whining screed about dead jews.

This is hilarious. They take issue with Trump's grab the pussy comment, but they don't about the kidnapping and sodomizing of a man along with a fucking TERRORIST attack.

dailycaller.com/2017/01/26/womens-march-featured-speaker-who-kidnapped-raped-and-tortured-a-man/

I don't know what OP's intentions were, I think they just wanted to share or whatever. That's beside the point, what matters is
It's the "Day Without Immigrants" all over again! In the same fugging month, isn't that a new record speed for not learning your lesson?

Oh almighty and mysterious KEK,
Please grant sight and wisdom to these autists,
As they lack the focus and weaponization needed to fufill your holy tasks.

CONNECT THE DOTS. The Women's March was headed by Linda Sarsour, an advocate of Sharia Law, passing out the Muslim Pill to weak-minded women in the form of a head scarf. Now we have yet ANOTHER Muslim woman here to spread the wicked ideology to more impressionable young women. Not only that, she's director at The Arab American Action Network in Chicago. No wonder why Trump wants to clean up Chicago. We can't let the doctrine of Islam spread here. We we either wake our women up or Muhammad will.

Big deal, the entire state of Israel was founded by Jewish terrorists. Will (((The Blaze))) by reminding us about the King David bombing?

yeah dude hating kikes means you also want Muslim terrorists sneaking into western nations good show my dude!

Checked and FOCUS

gas yourself. knowing the dirty deeds of the enemy is ammo against them .

no… the organizing and recruitment process to an ideology (mass acceptance of islam) is what you are seeing. terror is not always loud and in your face. sometimes terror wears a suit and lobbies for certain groups (cair and M.B.)

How about in a plane.

And when we get her into Israeli airspace, the pilot parachutes out and leaves her to fly it.

It's not a false dilemma. At all. If you are sincere and dead-fucking-serious in your convictions, the simple act of her being non-White period is enough for expulsion. You don't need to tack on "terrorism" accusations for supposedly getting kikes killed. You only do that when you're trying to push an agenda.

If you want the standard boilerplate copy-paste article circuit you have Breitbart for that. You have the Daily Caller for that. You have GLP for that. You don't need to be here shitting up the thread with GIFs of patriotard race-mixing actors in a jew sympathy thread.

These kind of (((movements))) always society's finest, do they. I bet Soros has a lot of pocket money….