Black people watch Friends for the first time

Is Friends really that funny, Holla Forums?

no

No, friends was a major step away from comedy shows attempting to be funny. Shows became a replacement for actually having friends; hence the name.

Haha! BASED Black people!

Not really but it's got a charm about it which I always enjoyed. is pretty accurate. It's really just more comfy company than a comedy.

I don't get why they must sexualize everything. It really says a lot about their evolution or lack thereof. "Hurr see butt durr must fuck".

The more obnoxious thing is 'lol black pipul wouldn't do that', 'lol wyte pipu don't get shot haha fucken raciss' they immediately pulled. This video made me not want to befriend blacks.

Yeah, that's true. A lot of black comedy is literally just going "Look, I'm blaaaaack!" It's retarded and I can only imagine that most of the whites who think it's entertaining are ones from rural areas who think it's super trendy or some shit. I just find it all so annoying. Sometimes I'll have recommended vids pop up on Youtube and they'll be like "Living in China as a black person" or something like that and I'll just cringe. I know what the punchline will be every time: "Here's how this group is oppressing me! Gib likes and subscribe now pls."

No.

No, but neither are black "people"

Same here, and what with their fucking accent???
implying most murders are not black on black

I thought Friends was just another Seinfeld rip off but then it became popular Season 2 onward

They want the right to act out tribal warfare. They resent whitey interfering with that.

wtf I love niggers now. If the entire world was like Friends, except niggers, I'd rather be a nigger.

Exactly! I support black people of colors right to execute other black persons of color!
#blacklifesmatter

It's they culture! Stop oppressin!

Spotted the nigger

Black people listening to jungle music are a tiny minority.

It's a show about (((white people)))
Niggers are retarded who can't into the JQ

Black people? You mean brown animals?

Friends? You mean gay show that only the girls who you could never get watch while their boyfriends play on their phone?

OP? You mean gay retard posting youtube?

Spotted the jew

they didn't have mobile phones in the 90s that you could play on, only ones you could talk on.

I'm not a big fan of friends, but if you give it a chance, some of it is actually funny. This is literally the fucking pilot they are watching which tries to establish the premise. The first episode of anything is usually awful, have you ever watched the first season of seinfeld? it's trash.

again i'm not trying to defend friends, but this is coming from the community that is responsible for the best box office movie right now being the fucking tyler perry madea halloween movie jhc

SO NO ONE TOLD YA LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY

fuck, i watched this and now i ended up watching like ten of their YLYL videos fml fam

Tbh I think friends is a meme.

what?!

I actually like Friends