You didn't buy a Wii or A WiiU

Post good feels related to vidya

I have all modern gaming platforms except for the xboner. I didn't pay for any of them. I honestly don't know how this keeps happening.

NICE. HAVE FUN user. I hear kiddie no games is all the rage!

That's nice of him, you could always tell them they're not your thing and sell them.

Wii U was still worth it for Splatoon, though I understand why most people wouldn't buy a console for one game.

The Wii, on the other hand, I regret completely.

Dude, there's no way I could sell a gift. I'd feel even worse.

I bought both.

you game mainly on PC too? If so, good man

unhappy again.

did you play lego city?

What kind of bird is that? Those little shits camp out above the window my parrot's at and clog the rain drainage with their nests.

finch

fellsgoodman

The Wii at least gets value when you can mod the shit out of it, but the Wii U has none because there's barely anything to play on it, and even less that will actually keep you coming back to it. I'm having more fun emulating PS2/Gamecube era games or digging up 360/PS3 games from my backlog making me regret money I spend on modern vidya, hell outside of maybe a few games I barely even play games on Steam since I keep coming back to DOOM.

OP you're a fag, the Wii is awesome

You can save yourself the trouble and just get a Wii U.

There's absolutely nothing a Wii can do that vWii doesn't do better. See: Nintendon't with a Wii U Pro Controller

I'm I meant to apologies for enjoying "too video gamey" video games, you fucking cuck OP.

you're a strong man. Honestly it's required for some games now

We get it, you like modern Nintendo. Christ knows why, but I respect your right to have an opinion

lol

I didn't, my girlfriend did and it feels pretty great playing Splatoon every other weekend

No it's not. Have you heard of piracy?

I'm waiting for the 1080, but its more the feeling I can comfortably afford to soon.

It was worth it though.

Not really, I really wanted one and was about to buy one early 2015, but then Nintendo went full on kike

It really was, some of these games are at the top of their genre.

my nigger

I payed 100 dollars for one that was slightly scratched, and my sister bought half my games.

That's not normal autism thats ADVANCED autism

It did pick up, but Amiibos, censorship, and just poor decisions by Nintendo dont really help it.

To be honest, I was waiting for a 2D Metroid game with the map on the tablet but I guess thats not happening.

did you beat fatal frame? How is it besides the censorship?

I might be homeless leeching wifi from mcdonalds while trying to hold down two jobs. But you made me feel better.

I know that feel, my brother buys me a lot of things as well and I end up not using a lot of it.
It's getting kind of weird, I think he cares about me too much.

the fuck are you doing here?

You alright, nigger?

I was ready to buy Wii solely for Xenoblade, I really fucking was.

I was ready to buy PS4 for Bloodborne, dear fucking god I was.

Why everything is so fucked? Why consoles aren't good anymore?