EU Parliament goes full "SHUT IT DOWN"

archive.is/J87yW

"This undermines the reliability of the Parliament's archives at a moment where the suspicion of 'fake news' and manipulation threatens the credibility of the media and the politicians," said Tom Weingaertner, president of the Brussels-based International Press Association.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QiU9rtcuzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone esle think this is a blatantly undermining phrase?

someone should nuke mecca so all the islamics go completely insane and try to kill everyone so europe either finally wakes up or falls into a deeper sleep while they burn to the ground

everyone else, that is

Jesus Christ, these people are really losing their fucking minds… Then again, Europeans seem to be largely docile at this point.

I just can't imagine an entire population hearing this, and even a small proportion of them thinking "Yeah, that's a good thing. Vaguely-defined justification to censor anyone saying anything you don't like and purge its record from history? Well, I dun- Oh, its hate speech or racism? FUCKING PURGE THAT SHIT BRO WE DON'T NEED NOBODY SEEING THAT!".

If we could meme Trump into office we can meme that as well.

Are we going to have to make it affect these people personally? Is that what its going to take?

If so, why aren't we getting reports of power grids and infrastructure being attacked all over Europe? Not that we'd likely even hear anything about it if it were happening here in Burgerland.

Your country's population is like 60% white and all of your tax money goes to Israel, if you have some sort of power and you dare to criticise your jewish overlords you die in a myserious car accident. Don't pretend that you're better off than us.

Yeah, alot of that is variably true… But that's not the point.

The point is, our governmental body hasn't come forward and basically said, "Any racist speech or hate speech will be censored and purged from the archives", which is some serious shit - I don't think the US would stand for that, but then, as I said, Europeans are very docile at this point, and Americans have a greater priority on free speech innately in a cultural sense.

I am curious as to why Europeans aren't attacking the infrastructure though - if what it takes for people to get their heads out of their ass is a bit of discomfort, you should be able to create that fairly easily.

Feels good being a Hate Criminal.

Of course.

keep telling yourself that

All of that only serves to out (((them))) even more. No sane person can look at that clusterfuck and entertain ideas that it can be helpful or that their intents are good.

They're making moves like this because their time is over. These are just desperate measures that will have no effect except to prolong their obvious and painful untergang.

Their final option is to go full NKVD liberal, and that is the straw that breaks the camel's back. In other words, keep digging your own graves EU (((politicians))). When all is said and done you will be dead.

t. eurofag

Ah the beauty of communists. Never think ahead and all opposition has to be silenced in an open system.

unless Trump has plans of deporting all of them and soon they are and will soon be the majority

We are going to see the loss of at least two member states in the next five years. And then the avalanche. And it will be Germany and little Belgium all alone, trying to pretend they aren't just a shitty empire.

Stay mad. You're likely not even a euro. Just a salty peace of shit that is only here to stir up d&c infighting and concern trolling. Filtered tbh.

I'm going to be pretty fucking peeved of they fuck with the integrity of the archives. Most pro-EU stooges and dupes have no idea what happens in plain sight, and I quite enjoy dumping legitimate info, straight from the source, on them.

where is you're proof ICE is doing anything more under Trump than it did before?

Isn't this reason enough to disassemble the EU because it's attacking their own defined 'human rights'?

Are you fucking high? If an American decides to man up he is sent to a rape cage for 20 years before having bleach injected directly into his veins. If a European mans up he is sent to "languish" in a comfy hotel room for 20 years maximum. Breivik killed a hundred children and is getting fucking pampered as I type this. Euros have literally no reason not to go on a killing spree this instant. Hell, in many cases your living standard and comfort will markedly improve in prison. GO FUCKING KILL SOME NIGGERS YOU GODDAMNED WEAKLING.

I'm well aware of those statistics, but they're meaningless in this context - what they amount to is demonstration that US Whites (who compose the vast majority of the Republican party and of the national population) are oppositional to censorship.
Because of America's great size and the huge number of US Whites (~200 million), even a minority could constitute a large number of people - your graphic, for example, suggests something like 86 million people… Which I'm pretty sure is larger than the entire population of Germany. So, that's the entire population of Germany saying "Yeah, no, fuck that shit."
And, hell, since the nigger population and spic populations are relatively so small, that graphic suggests, what… 26 million groids in support, 5 million against? Assuming ~70 million spics, you're looking at like 35 million spics in support, and 17 million against?

So, that's, what… 108 million people who oppose censorship, 133 million people in support (nearly half of whom are non-Whites)? And that's not even addressing that those numbers don't add up to 100% - what about the 20% of Whites who didn't respond? I wager most of them would lean on the side of free-speech.

Point being, Americans take this sort of stuff a bit more strongly than Europeans do, as Europeans have been more docile in this context for a much longer time. I remember seeing some French broad show up at that HWNDU shit in Jew York, and she basically started to signal that America's free speech shit was wrong, until one of the mudpeople from cuckchan started explaining it, at which point she was quick to step back and imply it had its benefits.

No, no, no, no, NO.
Did you faggots learn NOTHING from Dylan Roof and his ilk?

You don't go kill niggers, unless you're intending to become some kind of Punisher archetype cleansing the streets quietly over time. If you want maximum impact - and I by no means advise such action on your behalf, no bully ABCs - you would instead identify targets that have a strong impact. Look at Breivik - he didn't just go fuck up some niggers in the ghetto, he axed a bunch of children at a camp for leftists because they were being trained to be the next generation of anti-Zionists. Maximum impact, and because of that impact, his care must be more stringent lest he be accosted (as Dylan Roof was), which is something the European authorities would no-doubt be loath to permit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QiU9rtcuzs

So if they cheat you, are you euros gonna fight or what?

Every time.

He won't do shit user. You can bet your ass the guy doesn't even lift.

This is the future they chose. Remember this the next time you see people here shilling for Americans to die 'liberating' those cucks.

Coulter is right about Europe. Nothing but meek little peasants left.

Wouldn't want to commit any thought crimes now would you?

How bout you lurk more faggot or do a simple Google seach and stop trying to derail the thread.

That's a lie.
I never 'shit on' Europe, I just noted that you're more docile in the context of free speech, and noted that I have a hard time imagining a large portion of the population seeing that and being okay with it in places that are 80%+ White.

Then you brought up polling data, and I acknowledged it, and pointed out that it amounted to the entire population of Germany - in Whites alone - being oppositional to such.
What do you think would happen if the entire population of Germany were upset about that shit in that context of the EU? Serious question, I'm curious.

wew

You are acting in a very D&C shill manner at this point lad.

If you really think they're a D&C shill, then arguing with them is the last thing you should do lad.

In British prisons, you get murdered by Muslims.

After being imprisoned for 5 years for burning a Qu'ran.

what do you call a literal African ass raping your country for eight years?

Do you know what IDs are?

Yes I know, it's always D&C when a European dares point out how Americas worse off in a thread with American shitting on Europe. Nothing to divide, you're not Europe's allies.

This is beyond pathetic. Russia is going to glass you cucks along with your beloved kikes and muslims, then rebuild the land as the glorious Russo-American Imperium.

Cowards and traitors deserve nothing.

I call it a literal African ass raping my country for eight years, leading directly into White Christian people coming together to elect a great right-wing White male candidate.

Yes, I know what ID's are… What's your point?

Well, its D&C when you engage in blatant vitriol spewing that is obviously designed to spur hostility and further argumentation that amounts to nothing more than more spewing of vitriol.
You spazzed out and took it bad that I noted Europeans are more docile in the vein of free speech - you are, its not something to be ashamed of, its just a cultural difference.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You seem very disingenuous, and haven't responded to any of my points in any appreciable sense, just spewed more vitriol, like a struck viper rendered toothless.

And I wager these fools you're arguing with are your own people, given their dim-witted behavior in engaging with you on your terms.

you're delusional
you mean the country with more muslims than all of Europe combined that just banned holocaust denial?

You are in fact engaging in blatant D&C lad. Its not an opinion, it is a fact - you've offered zero content, merely an old meme and a lot of venom.
Which is exactly what the person you are trying to be hostile toward wants - unless, of course, this is more self-engagement.

Good thing I didn't say Coulter was a moral paragon, isn't it?

The rats are panicking, they see their days are numbered.
Now is the time for fear, eternal Jew.

Britain isn't Europe :^)

Why are you arguing with someone in this context?
Its silly.

This is very true.

no
target pedos specifically, especially ones who are also politicians or major media figures

Now this is just very-obvious D&C, cuckchan-tier. Its rather embarrassing.

This is not bad advice, however, identifying pedos can be quite difficult in some contexts. I am of the opinion that if you select anyone in international finance or government at a higher level, especially in a liberal/leftist state, you're liable to be targetting a pedo without even trying.

Of course, you shouldn't do anything of that sort as to be targeting anyone, because that would not be acceptable in Western society.

I'm worried you'll just be wiping away intel doing that.

if that poll were true then hillary would've won the U.S. election last year in a landslide

was for

You're retarded.

You claimed I was the one that started posting the polls, I clearly wasn't which is why I asked.

You don't seem to know what IDs are. My first post in the thread wasn't even quoting you, in fact I only replied to once you had starting arguing with me like I was another user.

Take your Krokodil, Ivan.

I understand. But it's important for the rek euros and lurkers to know that kike shills will not divide us as that's all they have left.

Like this fucking nigger calling for the genocide of whites. Reported tbh.

Yeah, (((they))) do it all the time. I remember them trying to push free speech as "extreme free speech" awhile back. You'll still see liberal websites use it from time to time.

right
well im glad the democratic turnout was so low last year

I wager that was meant to cite this

?

If performed correctly, intel could be acquired prior to elimination.

Not necessarily.

Oh, my apologies, I had you confused with another person spewing venom and furthering the empty hostile exchanges.

Its rather obvious at this point that there are some in this thread attempting to promote an empty exchange of venom - when you see that shit, its best to just call it out for what it is. They want you to get all butthurt, so you'll write something back with venom in it, so they can justify writing back with venom, etc etc etc.
Its a common shill tactic, and its on display in this thread.

The trends are in our favor, thankfully.

Putin wants nothing to do with America. He has stated that he serves Russia and no one else. Honestly who cares about Russia? They're a multi-ethnic federation of ex-commies who are remescent of the Soviet era, dreaming of killing Nazis again. I'd rather ally with Ukraine or Bulgaria.

I didn't realise that the daily mail had gotten that cucked.

The US really doesn't need to worry about allying with anyone right now - the Euros are right: We need to get our own demographics under control, and fast.

Bulgaria and Ukraine, all of Europe - they should not be our priority anymore than Russia's priority is the US. We have our own problems to deal with, and we need to stop trying to be Team America World Police FUCK YEAAAAAAAH before we completely collapse into Brazil.

don't fall for the d&c

Fuck off RIDF kike. Ivan loves to kill his fellow whites to suck more Jew cock. The USSR is proof of this.

Your post doesn't make sense in the context of the thread. Its very obvious you want to push an anti-Russian D&C line, which accomplishes nothing.

All I see in those words is an enemy of western civilization.
Stop pretending 60% land and shitty rashka aren't even more degenerate than West Europe. American-Russian dominance in the world has driven society to disaster.

You're being silly.

I hope they use this power soon, and I hope they use it in situations equally innocuous as every other time liberals have used it.

1.) They won't be able to call it a (((mistake))).
2.) It'll be coming from the EU, which some people still believe in, as opposed to CNN, which is already fucked.

The EU acts more like the USSR every day.

Good. Smashing it again will be more fun.

So, as a Trump supporter am I on the side whose military technology is fifty years ahead of everyone else's, or am I part of the last pathetic gasp of nationalism? Seems like I am on the side of the powerful because my guy lives in the white house, but the electoral college is not on the same side as the Intelligence apparatus? I understand the merchant media manufactures consent among the nation(s), but how is it that the EC and CIA are on different sides? Unless this is all a ruse.

Great idea, show them they are occupied. Nothing wakes people up better than real time censorship on live TV during an election.

Show the normies Trump is right.

top kek

fucking normies aren't going to think this is what a totalitarian government looks like

lol

This is not unusual for those communist kikes.

If you learned anything about the US election is that these graphs from unverified sources have been misleading on purpose.

CNN, ABC, etc. polls were inaccurate, Rasmussen, Pew Research, Gallup, and the USC Daybreak polls were pretty accurate and USC predicted the election within a couple percent. Gallup and Rasmussen are not compromised sources, neither is Pew, in fact Pew is the source of the statistics which indicate a majority of Muslims want sharia law to supplant constitutional law and are therefore unassailable, and other data that doesn't reflect leftist narratives. Pew, Gallup, and Rasmussen are legitimate.

What is this an abbreviation for? Best approximation I've come up with just implying from contexts is.

This is because Le Pen completely BTFO Merkel and Hollande to their faces.

terveisin

Damn, I must have missed some memes somewhere… no idea where this came from I've just been seeing it a lot.

FINNISH MEMES

99% won't even hear about it. The 1% that does has already made up it's mind.

My favorite kind.

You haven't watched Uncle Yuri's videos.
Spoiler: Yes

Amazing picture.

You fucking kikes aren't the mainstream. It pisses me off to no end how they bully and shame those who would defend their nations and values.

It's an abbreviation of 'true'. So
t. Swede
Means true Swede. Usually used to impersonate or mock the signor.

D'N'C SHILLS LEAVE

Europe is doing fine whilst the EU is collapsing. The US didnt go to war prior to Trump being elected either.

Anybody attempting to foster arguments between the US and Europe is a shill, and it is your duty to filter such faggotry.

I will give them some praise, these powers are going to come in really fucking handy when we get in and have to clean up this mess.

you're just fucking new idiot. It's from the electronic jew game with the "we wuz kangz" nigger "t. albertto barbarossa" and it just became used as "source/signed by" from portuguese.

Predictably not heard a thing about this from bbc yet despite the fact our nige would have been a major target of this, not looked hard though so it might show up later.

Thats apparently a joke, they supposedly shoot the shit and go out for drinks after work like that one cartoon with the dog and coyote.

It's finnish

Very nice. Am gonna put this on loop put headphones on and go to sleep. Will report results tomorrow

It wasn't a joke. Juncker hates Farage. Farage has spent his career deriding, ridiculing him and his ilk.

Is the guy on the right weirded out or retarded?

Fuck you.

Nobody wants these tyrants, nobody likes the fucking immigrants.

They are going to cause a fucking civil revolution all across Europe for this shit. I hope their heads is put on stakes by the end of it, fucking kikes!

Yeah you're way better off.

I hope Korwin will have it's own camera crew now.

where my merchants at

you got some nerve calling me on shabbat over some little bullshit nigga. you better calm that shit down and come right here and show me some fuckin respect before me and my jewish niggas come here and beat your ass nigga. off top.

Sounds like a job for Nukie-Chan

Good, SHUTTING DOWN shit like this leads to uprising.

JEWS SHILL DETECTED
SET THE JEW ON FIREEEEEEEEE

What's going on is a textbook case of "the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you"

Censoring proceedings in the rubber stamping assembly that has the temerity to call itself a Parliament. There's no possible way this could ever backfire. None at all.

That's a beautiful representation of the current narrative, actually, with global application.

The question I ask myself constantly:
Are these people really this stupid? Is this an accident?

That would be impossible. It seems that paradoxical politic is the state of the game, whether or not the politicians pushing this shit actually know it, someone within the hierarchy fully understands the tact behind such "3D chess." And no, that's not Trump, he may very well be smart enough to understand and employ it but to ignore this politic as a matter of Trump's success is ignorant; It goes higher then him. Adopt whichever view is necessary to maintain your current worldview, but Trump is not the top of the chain here, and he's thus not the one calling the shots. That's like suggesting Pence is the real breadwinner here, a lunatic, baseless assumption founded on spectacles, hopes and dreams, a presumption stemming from parity in beliefs, a naive sort of dissonance. The same thoughtless drivel propagated(and defined tbh) by the SJW liberal.

Obama's coming back soon.

Tu quoque.

((They)) literally don't have any winning offensive moves left, they can just slow down the inevitable. It's all over soon.
Regards, another eurocuck.

Free speech is an Anglo concept and Anglos are really the only people who care about it.

But wouldn't he have noticed the second camera?