IS THIS A CHALLENGE?

Jorge Ramos: America Is ‘Our Country, Not Theirs’—‘And We Are Not Going to Leave’

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/27/jorge-ramos-america-our-country-not-theirs-we-are-not-going-leave/
archive.fo/sXFWo

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/02/27/leaked-audio-reveals-anti-trump-forces-manufacturing-hostile-town-hall/
reddit.com/r/IndivisibleGuide/
npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=516983730
np.reddit.com/r/BlueMidterm2018/comments/5v0nex/phonebank_for_greg_cava_winner_of_feb_28_ct/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwkzqwgueOaiowkcbmk8mg3J8VcLapzDU-s2DMqbNmKrFOpw/viewform
openvpb.com/vpb_bycode/1C5D12O-5841
openvpb.com/vpb_bycode/3C5D12Q-3874
archive.is/DiLVR
archive.is/JSxWi
archive.is/nBx7H
archive.is/JJ6PE
archive.is/JtWH5
archive.is/vgv8r
archive.is/02xM6
archive.is/1svWu
archive.is/gnWPC
law.cornell.edu/us…
serendipity.li/dmt/340_dmt_trip_reports.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Gpc69btRg
youtube.com/watch?v=BJDice2D7nM
youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2ND MEXICAN AMERICAN WAR WHEN??

Are the normies waking up?

Send this to Trump. Nothing seems to rile him up more than uppity media and spics

When Mexicans are claiming America belongs to them, they either have to wake up, or bend over completely. No one gets to be a fence sitter anymore.

Start lynching spics when?

Yesterday.

Univision largest TV network in Mexico and is owned by an israeli.
Coincidence?

On hatechan, we call them normalfaggots.

hmm

Sweet I am unbanned.

When powerful people start coming out and saying things like this it is proof that they are scared. The lefts only tactic they have remaining is trying to divide and inciting rebellion against Trump. It is not working, BLM is a massive failure in the USA and normies are waking up en masse.

Except for the part where it's not their country, and they are going to leave…

FROM THE HALLS OF MONTEZUMA

Just don't talk bad about Israel.

(checked)
Not before these double-digit dubs get checked.

With how much the Jews are kvetching over every little thing the President does, we won't have to.

Univision broadcasts out of fucking
LOS ANGELES
even though it's ostensibly a Mexican TV network. By the time we're done, they won't even have enough of an audience to justify having their studios here. I'm glad the non-whites are all dropping the mask and the bullshit talk about >diversity because the only thing >diversity means is getting rid of white people. A room with 100% Spanish-speaking mestizo Mexicans is still diversity by their definition.

OUT! OUT! OUT!

I love it how these proud la razza spics are all the ones that don't live in Mexico and don't want to live in Mexico.

OH REALLY?

It amazes me how eager the left is for war.

Reminds me of the Republican response to the Obonobo's SOTU where they broadcasted it live in spanish and the person who did the spanish version was basically saying 'there will be no deportations'.

The cosmopolitan jews in Europe and America are actually worse than the Israelis. So it's not just "don't talk bad about Israel," it's don't talk bad about jews at all.

Ok this is really the most explosive and incendiary thing on Holla Forums right now. This fucking spic is actually calling for war. I think this thread should be pinned.

You stupid? The guy was specifically saying not to criticize Israel, and I corrected him to say you should criticize all jews. And you're an idiot if you can't understand the different jewish factions.

BASED NATIONALIST JEWS LMAO

Is it possible he's actually /our/guy and a master of reverse psychology? Because I want to deport him today.

Why would you criticize Israelis and not all jews? Is that what you're saying? Don't criticize jews, just criticize Israel?

It's Breitbart dumbass, everyone there is right wing

They're all shit.

Just conservatives that are low key racist really. There's a lot of work to be done.

Sign me up, but first, give out big guns and bombs. Best approach IMO start carpet bombing Texas and work our way down until not a single bug is alive until south America

That's what I said fuckstick.

IF HE'S BROWN, PUT HIM DOWN

This is a pointless debate.

Now go back to TRS

PHYSICAL REMOVAL

THEY JUST KEEP PUSHING US TOWARDS A VICTORY

I'm starting to think that niggers might be slightly smarter than spics. At least niggers learned how to play the victim and scream "WE DINDU NUFFIN" when put in the spotlight. Meanwhile, spics are burning American flags, violently attacking innocents, and straight up threatening war. They are just making our point for us and bring more people to our side.

Many niggers have the slight benefit of not being mixed race. Spics are hybrids of Asiatics and Spaniards.

I hear there is a lot of gang violence in Los Angeles. It would be a shame if this piece of shit Ramos caught a bullet in one of those crack cocaine shootouts. In the head. Right outside of Univision studios.

CIA is tor posting now?

Of course this is a purely scientific satire post :^)

He's probably going to get shot in a self defense situation at 4am in front of his house.

Univision was also Hillary Clinton's single biggest donor, IIRC.

Well guns are largely illegal in California, especially in LA, so whoever would dream of committing such a heinous act would really be breaking the law. Best to just call the whole thing off

(checked)
Checks double digit dubs, gets more dubs that need checked.

Beautiful.

That image would be really good for a poster. I think I might just conjure one up.

Cleaned up a little.

I was just referring to it being a Kikebart comment section, and their rabid, cuckservative obsession with protecting Israel and God's Chosen. But you both make good points.

Thanks user. I'll see what I can conjure up.

I wonder (((who))) made that image.

They're really going all out anons. This along with Iran saying pretty much the same thing is an act of war. But this faggot is in the US and something needs to be done about that. Report this thread and put REQUEST STICKY as the reason. We need to mobilize and get this spic arrested and Univision shut down.

They honestly believe they can kill us. They have never in their lives seen anything other than that as fact, they unlike whites, get exposed to the truth of the matter and know they are a protected class compared to whites.

You know the fucked up thing? Most illegals know the reality of it, most of them see the shitshow and know that what is being said is lies. They are going to go the fuck back when this shit kicks off because they were never willing to fight for their families or country when they CAME FROM spic nations, they sure as shit are not sticking around to help fight off white people here with their idiot brother beaners whom are born here. I say let it happen. Let them try to do it. War is hell, but fucked if it isn't supposed to be whitemans past time activity anyway.

I'm sure you remember all those nigger gang movies and rap songs about Compton that were made in the late 80s/early 90s? Those are historical relics now. Compton is a Mexican city now because the beaner gangs moved in and kicked the shit out of the black gangs. It's 90% beaner now and virtually all of the niggers are gone, and it happened in the span of a matter of years. Luckily, the beaners mostly stay in their own shitty enclaves like Compton, East Los Angeles and Chavez Ravine, so if you never go there you'll never meet them. Problem is, they breed like rabbits and the "vibrant and diverse" parts of LA are always expanding, and the beaner gangs are inseparable from that.

Top tier.
I'm liking the call to be open about opposing anti-white bullshit. I think the atmosphere is more than ready for anons to reveal this aspect of their power-level.

BUILD THE WALL
DEPORT THEM ALL

They are the ones who need to learn history. Maybe start at the Mexican American war and go from there.

When Richard Spencer said almost the same thing at NPI he was denounced as a nazi.

I see some meming potential here.

They really are though. It doesn't have to mean Israelis are friends though. I think however toxic and parasitic Israel is, it's been good for the Jews overall, because they forgot what it was like to actually have their nation, and to be somewhat self-sufficient, and to have to guard it and your people against jackals and wild beasts.

It has nothing to do with IQ, it's because spics are coming over and seeing themselves as conquerors, blacks are seeing themselves as victims.

Top Kek. They are really showing their hand now.

They know all about the Mexican-American war. Chapultepec is still there on top of the same hill outside of Mexico City. It's a museum with a huge mural of the US Marines fighting the Mexican Army, among other paintings.

They just don't care. They don't care that they lost the war badly, and they don't care that Mexico was compensated for the land when we could have to taken it and left them to bankruptcy and collapse. These are not smart people, and they're not people with a sense of morality or virtue. They care about la gente, and that's it. Aztlan claims everything up to Washington's border with Canada now, and I've seen illegal beaners that far up, too, not just around the farms in Walla Walla. This country is going to have to come to grips with the fact that Mexicans think this is their land in spite of the war, and nothing short of violence and mass deportation will stop them from coming here. That's why they have no respect for our borders, because they don't consider those borders legitimate to begin with. If we want to keep our clay, it's going to take blood. I don't know any way around that.

On a related note, what's pretty amusing is when blacks and spics and their respective mindsets meet and blacks end up getting ethnically cleansed like in California. Kangz indeed.

There's no difference between Jews other than where they haven't been kicked out yet. Israel is home base for the same type of Jew you hate domestically. There's a reason why Israel is a haven for suspected pedophiles worldwide. Jews are very much the wild beasts you say they are guarding """"their"""" land from.

Well Trump hasn't even started to deport them in force and they are already killing themselves so I don't think we need to worry about them all that much. After the wall is build they might just all kill themselves. Wouldn't that be grand?

Sounds like a Triple Dog Dare to me.

So we'll be fighting against little spic girls with guns? Ok fine, whatever.

Well he said the kids will be trained to shoot you, so be prepared to defend yourself appropriately
NITS INTO LICE, user

(checked)
Yes, Israel still won't change the base nature of Jews, at least not for thousands of years, but I'd rather deal with Jews only through Israel then rootless Jews in our countries. They are being forced to defend their country from wild jackals, but it's turning a mirror on themselves as well and making them realize they are the jackal as well.

Israelis are jackals, but are now beginning to realize it. Global Jews are scum, but they have zero self-awareness, and see themselves as heroic victims.

Spics are the #1 threat demographic threat to both white and black Americans. They're even crowding in on blacks gibs

The only thing we are afraid of being overtaken by the demons we spent centuries trying to bottle up and banish.

That's a different person moron. And there are different factions of jews. Are you really too simple-minded to acknowledge a distinction?

Yes, because they exist. All weaknesses in our enemies should be observed and exploited, and anyone who refuses to recognize them is either an idiot, a shill, or a naive idealist

Literally no one said that but you, apply some fucking nuance user

Yeah you're a jew or a shill. Reported.

Wait, isn't Jorge Ramos the faggot that crashed Trump's press conference during the primaries?

Different factions exist but none of them are pro-white.

BASED NATIONALIST ISRAELI JEWS LMAO

Yes and that's exactly what I said from the very beginning. But the kike shill above wants to stifle any discussion of the motivation of different jewish groups.

Fair enough then.

This thread is about Jorge Ramos' recent anti-American comments. Shut the fuck up or start another thread.

He's basically like the spic version of Walter Cronkite or some newscaster that everyone looks to for guidance and honest news reporting. He's the main spic on Univision, which all spics watch. So every spic is going to see this and they will all agree with him 100%. It is a de facto declaration of war.

I see and also checked.

why is this shit stickied? jorge ramos is nothing but a jew puppet and univision is jew controlled. any Holla Forumsack knows this shit. he is just there to riled spics up to divide people.

The fuck are you smoking? American niggers all have some degree of white blood in them, there's many cases of full blooded africans coming over and being shocked at how much our niggers act like somalis.

When push comes to shove they will bend. I predict self deportation will become more common.

I wake up everyday and read the news headlines and each and every day feel as if a PysOp is being run against the American people. Our diversity is our strength??
Today former President George Bush stated on USAToday that he does not not support the policies of current President Donald Trump. In my entire lifetime going back to Gerald Ford as President this has never occurred. Former US Presidents have never openly criticized a sitting US President.
Help me Holla Forums each day is crazier and more insane than the last.

Because this marks the next phase of the war. This Ramos spic is one of the top spics that reflect overall spic sentiment. They are moving to a stance of open rebellion.

This is what we wanted. Escalation, chaos. Traditions being broken and the snow globe that is DC given a violent shake so that there is a new order that emerges. Donald Trump is a stick of dynamite thrown into the political mine shaft. Maybe we will strike gold, maybe not.

Jews.

that was one of the best nights I've had on here

You kidding m8? Comments like these are great for red pilling propaganda.

Obviously, we're talking about ppl who are too pussy/lazy to fix thier own shithole country. The idea of these people fighting for a country they hate or just don't identify with is a fucking pipe dream.

What your experiencing is a society that has no real conception of history, to the vast majority of people in America the only events that occurred in the past were the holocaust, slavery, civil rights, and obama's election. The jews and the left can switch the narrative from "the founding fathers made the constitution to oppress the niggers and gays and women of the world" into "the constitution says we should impeach Trump for simply being alive" and they can do it without ever feeling like they've contradicted themselves, because we've always been at war with east asia you stupid bigot. People are so used to the media being corrupt through and through that they don't even register that they are deliberately trying to orerthrow President Trump, it just seems normal to them.

I assume you've watched Yuri's videos on demoralization and subversion, this is the end result, a culture that is incapable of recognizing lies and inconsistencies in the narrative, and unable to connect the dots and realize that everything in the world is seriously wrong, they have no reference point other than shame and apathy. The only way out of this situation is a display of brute force and power that everyone will use as a reference point from then on to rebuild their sense of chronology and normalcy that was destroyed by der juden. Trump is working on this right now, the wall and deportations will teach people that this is how the world should be, not any other way.

Into the oven you go yid

ok jdif thanks for the tip

I think the number one issue is that this won't be a military war, it's just going to be an outright cleansing of all jews and non-whites until we have our borders back.

This.

Until people get over this fact and take it seriously people will just keep running around in circles. If you don't know the problem you will never have, let alone know, the solution.

People keep thinking they magically woke up one day and suddenly things changed. They did not. They've always been the same give or take the tempo. The difference is every person that now sees it was just turning the other direction. Just because you ignored the problem didn't mean it hasn't been there for decades, or really 100 years here in America. It was always there people just didn't want to look at it and the comfy life allowed them to escape it.

Don't be fooled that this is all somehow new. People saw this very critical mass of liberalism coming about decades ago. The march through the institutions was a snowball effect and it just happens to be now is the critical mass for them. It's probably why so many of us are numb these days. Every red-pilled person only can play Paul Revere for so long before becoming jaded and burnt out when the masses simply ignore easily predictable trends.

All jews will close ranks against non-jews. It's how they operate. You will not succeed at dividing and conquering them, they'll always plot behind your back.

Eh he's just a Rabaul rouser, it just looks like he represents a narrative because shitskins are prone to favoring rioting. They don't "fight" to build or establish anything, they fight to break things and get free shit, and thus can be pawns at best.

Yes all kikes are shit, now fuckoff and take your halfchan insults with you.

could it be thats what the jews want? seems they win when they make people fight among each other, worked great during ww2. im not saying spics, niggers and any other scum dont deserve it but underestimating these slimy big nose fuckers could be grave and playin right into their hands could be trouble for us too.

Except that's what I said from the very beginning. So what exactly are you crying about?

Did you see the size of that audience? This major awards show was also televised on Univision. He is inciting rebellion and acting as an enemy combatant. He is also a naturalized citizen and needs to be deported after serving jail time. Outside commenters have posted that he's violating laws for naturalized citizens but no one is citing the exact law. We need to find that and make a list then send it to Kelly and Trump. Maybe start an op #DeportRamos.

MOONMAN, MOONMAN, CAN'T YOU SEE?

of course it's a conquest. what else is it?
subversion of a nation includes both physical and spiritual just as the nation is composed of man: which is both physical and spiritual.
majority (as a sum of power of a group) rules.

SPICS AND NIGGERS NEED TO HANG FROM TREES

He's a dual citizen. You have to take an oath to the Constitution or the country (I'm not sure of the exact words) when you are naturalized. It may or may not be a clear violation of the law, but he's calling for non-citizens to flout the law. There are a lot of legal angles you could nail him from I bet.

A quick arrest would end any conversation on this topic.

You talk like a fucking yid and have a hard time spelling kike

from here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_nationality_law#Loss_of_citizenship

The principles embodied in the Oath are codified in Section 337(a) in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), which provides that all applicants shall take an oath that incorporates the substance of the following:

Support the Constitution;

Renounce and abjure absolutely and entirely all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which the applicant was before a subject or citizen;

Support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic;

Bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and
A. Bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; or
B. Perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; or
C. Perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law.

www.uscis.gov/us-citizenship/naturalization-test/naturalization-oath-allegiance-united-states-america

Enjoy your ban.

Everyone and everything can be divided and conquered, the Jews are no exception, however insular they may be.

In the olden days that would be 100% true. But still the fact that Israel exists changes the dynamic a bit, it has made their spread their ranks slightly further.

It was a success in the work camps, the Germans used Jews to manage other Jews, some even came to love their new positions for the power it wielded.

The trick is to understand them and use their own skills against themselves and their fellows, just like they used the superior fighting abilities of Euros against each other in brothers wars. The Jew longs to dominate and control.

Give a child a fake steering wheel in a car and it feels in charge.

you're wrong
trump got elected
people are seeing through the Jewry
people are waking up

While that is true hypothetically, for all practical purposes jews are a single parasitic entity that must be treated as such. The second you start trying to categorize them you give the kikes an escape route

And what's even worse is that talking about the various sects of jewry makes it hard for normalfags to comprhend the situation, they'll start going "not all jews are like that" and then suddenly you'll find yourself surrounded by untouchable "based jews"

WE HAVE TO BE UNCOMPROMISING ON THIS FACT, IF YOU HAVE JEWISH GENES THEN YOU ARE AN ENEMY AND MARKED FOR DESTRUCTION, NO EXCEPTIONS

This is more then sedition. Trump needs to have this man expelled from the country or shot dead for an act of war and invasion.

Make it happen, Trump.
RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Learn to fucking read, god damn. All jews are shit and need to be gassed. Some jews are shittier than other jews. Nobody said anything about jews being good. If they did, you wouldn't be the only one screeching autistically. Now go back wherever you came from until you learn English, assuming you're even white.

Reread the last sentence of my post user

Trump is successful because he's made himself into a historical reference point from which everyone and everything will be compared to, we've already seen how politicians are shaping themselves to be either more like Trump or less like him, how the left bends over backwards to do the opposite of what he does and how the right wing voters are losing interest in anyone who isn't Trump. It's going to be increasingly clear to everyone that there will only be two periods in western history going forward, before Trump and after Trump.

Ok so treason, sedition, inciting violence and breaking his oath of naturalization.

/r/ing a lawfag to start the proceedings. If those fat whores can go straight to the Supreme Court in a feeble attempt to oust the God-Emperor then surely some kind of citizen legal action can get this spic in front of a judge.

#ArrestRamos
#DeportRamos

People seeing through jewry is being a little optimistic. Are those who see it for what it is bigger than ever before? Yes. The vast majority of 50+ million Trump voters did not vote for him because they saw through jewry or even understand the question. They're useful idiots attacking particular aspects of jewry without noticing it.

I mean just look at those proud Alt-Lite faggots running around. They don't understand shit but would love to think they do.

Bottom line is only 1-2% of the population will ever know the whole story or the significance of the policies those of us push. They're our useful idiots. Wish that the majority could ever hope to come to our conclusion but they just wont without decades of taking over the educational system at the very least.

Is this the new shill derailment tactic? Arguing about kikes when we all know the oven is the only answer to the problem? Start a good kike/bad kike thread you fucking kikes. This thread is about a spic and his imminent imprisonment/deportation.

to the shores of Tripoli! =RED TEXT==

Nobody is talking about ignoring any of them or letting any of them slip through the cracks. The reason it is important to understand the various groups of jews is because they divide themselves on purpose (possibly unconsciously), and then take over both sides of an issue. This is what causes normalfags to think some jews are good and some are bad, and it also has a side effect that causes white people to not get involved (since the jews are taking care of it from both sides).

They do this with everything, in business, politics, etc. They completely control both left wing and right wing mainstream politics. They even entirely control the two-state solution movement for Palestine, as well as the opposing side.

Fair enough, it can get confusing for normalfags, and possibly even be dangerous by giving them reason to think NAJALT but that's no reason it shouldn't be exploited through memes.

Jews get off an attacks from outside, it bands them together. (and I think they have a weird fetish for it) But an attack from within will be much more confusing and disorienting. Getting them to focus on themselves instead of us would be a net benefit.

It is not often that I read a post this insightful anywhere but Holla Forums. While a shill would call it a blackpill, I recognize that you've a very accurate read on the collective consciousness. I was homeschooled by protestant parents who were keen to educate me on the Christian/religious liberty roots of the United States. In high school I read the 25th anniversary edition of None Date Call It Treason. I'm thirty and I am only now recognizing how ignorant of my country's history I truly am, still. Normalfaggots have, until very recently, bought the entire MSM narrative. There are precious few waking up.

Another user was making the point that the fake news ramp up is intentional and is desired effect is to prevent the further awakening of possible combatants and to reinforce the narrative on the minds of the leftist true believers.

We're well beyond the false promises of Civic nationalism. The paymasters of the left know this. They've built an army of zombified followers without an understanding of the times. We have a dedicated cabal of actual honesty-to-god men. Men who know how to lead, and so know how to held leadership to superior leaders in their midst. Men who know how to fight, and are acutely aware of the stakes riding on the outcome of that fight. We are experts in guerilla warfare, in political analysis, in woodsmanship, in survival, tactics, communications, infiltration, and subversion.

It's shaping up to be a very asymmetrical conflict. I almost feel sorry for the stupid bastards that will eat our bullets if the left keeps pushing this conflict into reality.

Almost.

tl;dr GTKRWN

saging a sticky

Meanwhile a person like me who would give an arm to be American and assimilate has to live lumped with these retards here in Mexico. I wish legal immigration didnt took 20 years.

lel you have to go back

Mexico is a shame culture, not a guilt culture like the Western world. It's perfectly fine for them to do all kinds of shit as long as they don't get caught. If they don't get caught it doesn't count.

Spic mentality is fundamentally incompatible with our modern societies that rely on self-regulation via guilt. We do not do bad shit because we would feel guilty if we did; this is independent of whether we are caught or not. Spics only feel bad about doing bad shit when they are caught doing so and thus shamed by other people. That's why they think it's fine to immigrate illegally, because if you can make it without getting caught then you haven't really done anything wrong.

If anything, we're the fools because we're not catching Paco and deporting him. A gullible person in spic countries gets what's coming to him. There's no one to shout "DON'T BLAME THE VICTIM!" there. Combine that with a sense of entitlement to US' land and bounty and you've got a parasite problem so big than any dog would be euthanized if he suffered from it.

The only solution to halt illegal immigration is to man the entire length of the border. As long as they think they can abuse Americans and take them for fools and shame them into keeping the gates open then it will never stop.

I can't wait until the thaw and have spics flee to Canada because of ICE crackdowns.

BB's commenters are sometimes more redpilled than the articles themselves

I think people are waking up to the fact that (((multinational corporations and NGOs))) are not on their side. It's a good start.

Interesting insight user. If true, we need to reveal as much spic corruption and scumminess as possible.

Right Wing Shaming Squads when?

Holy fuck you retard, he;s just making the distinction not saying they shouldn't all be gassed.

The propaganda doesn't bother as much as the reality that relatively intelligent people eat that shit up with a spoon.
It's like we really did take the Redpill and woke up to a horrible nightmare.

Yeah, I have a feeling Trump threw a major wrench in their machine. Both the Latino groups and their big business backers who are echo-y..
If Latinos were saying this when whites were no longer a majority then there would be less we could do.
Ramos saying something like this now just seems stupid.

Sounds to me like the beans need a FOURTH FUCKING REMINDER of who's in charge.

You don't have to go back, but you can stay where you already are.

I think there's an ongoing op to red-pill BB readers by AA because the comments these days are very Holla Forums tier. They have an article today on the "xenophobic" South Africans destroying the poor immigrants businesses while never mentioning the fact that the destroyers are black and also not mentioning the white genocide. Highest rated comment was a huge red pill on the white genocide and calling out BB for the shit story. I think after the recent article lauding Kate Walsh their other readers are turning on them.

Why have you forsaken me KEK? Guess I am outta here.

Im mystery meat at best. Here's the thing I want to die for a righteous cause. I want a death that justifies my birth and if helping this timeline to start the Dotr/end of this bullshit machine that runs the world isnt a righteous cause then what else can I do to help fix this world? Im alone with enemies on every side here.

In other word, they have the morality of children, who never internalized the morality of their society, they mostly act bad if they think they can get away with it. Around 12 is the time children start developing an inner conscience or something along that line.
In that aspect child, niggers and spics are very much alike. If there's not an outside pressure to coerce them into acting morally, they won't, that's why niggers act as they do, in a non-trivalistic society, where being found out is assured, and judgment is also assured, niggers simply will not behave. That's why the only niggers that have a semblance of "morality", are present in small tribes, fuck up, and everyone will know, the elders are gonna get your ass. Still, this only means that they wont be destructive towards their own, everything outside customs, no matter how abhorrent is fair game.

Those dubs say otherwise

Go Punisher on the cartels and stay the fuck out of America, you worthless mongrel.

This seems like a good place to start making examples out of these smug, prominent leftists. For all of their fear mongering and virtue signalling and subversion I say it's time to give them a reason to think twice before opening their mouth in public.

So how long until some famous beaner comes out as an illegal "Just try deport me Trump!" and Trump personally deports his ass?

Just imagining the asshurt from the left makes my cock hard.

I can see George Lopez doing it.

My city started a free shuttle for spics which makes two stops: La Raza office and welfare office. Funded by our taxes.

Nine times out of ten tor posters are CIA. Why do you think they are all pedos?

Is it in southern CA?

I'll give you that it's important for us as Holla Forumslacks to understand the subtleties of jewish tactics, but their overall strategy is "do everything at the expense of everyone else" and that's the only real message you need to bring to the average person. Most people will never care about the differences between say, an israeli jew that finances immigration campaigns, and an American jew that teaches marxism at a university, because to a normalfag there's only two ways of seeing these people
1) regular white people like you and me but somehow a little bit more ethnic and sometimes religous, also holocaust
2) disgusting alien race of corrupting parasites that need to be removed
There's no room for subtlety because the masses aren't swayed by theses like culture of critique, they're swayed by culturally driven emotions that feel like they're based on some thesis, regardless of the merit of that thesis. To put it simply, the technical details only matter to the technician, to everyone else the only question is "how am I meant to react?". Although for person to person redpilling it is helpful to narrow your focus to aspects of jewry that are relevant to that person, for some it's finance, others it's poz, sometimes religion and sometimes cool NatSoc imagery. But once we move from influencing individuals to influencing cultures, the message has to be no more complex than "whites good, jews bad"

If trying to internally divide the jews is possible and helpful then I'll argue for it, but divided jews doesn't mean united whites whereas united whites means no more jews. And in israel nzai domination porn is incredibly popular, yids have a thing for being persecuted.

War with Mexico

Then you'll die for it, Jorge.

what the fuck is this? why does such a thing even exist in America?

They got cocky.

Make Mexico great for the first time. The people of every nation should work tirelessly to make their country the best it can be, dont move away like a defeatist faggot.

Anyone that's been on Holla Forums long enough to understand the situation has a responsibility to pass that on whenever you can, that's the only way to convert more of us, seeing the jews narrative broken down by Holla Forums from every angle by anons with experience. Infact that's our strength in general, whenevr I start to doubt what I know I look around me and see that everything bad can be traced back to some heeb.

Anyway, I don't think what I've said is blackpilling, the first step to solving any problem is recognizing that the problem exists, and for us that problem is mostly an information one. Or to be more precise a meta-information problem, we don't just want to give people new historical facts to chew on, we want to give them a new framework to interpret facts. Part of that is done directly by converting individuals into anons and ultimately Holla Forumslacks, but the real goal is to create a culture that does this automatically.

You see, most people think of culture as the works of art made by a society, specific paintings and sculptures and pieces of music, but the vast majority of people's time isn't spent viewing those artworks (let alone creating them, as most people are not artists), so defining culture as pieces of art is a meaningless and ompletely (((modern))) definition. The real definition of culture is the set of norms that people follow when interacting with eachother and thinking about the past or future (if they even think temporally at all). When you wash your hands before handling food or after using the toilet, and judge people who don't, that is culture, specifically white culture as opposed to pajet culture. When you expect to own a house and have a wife and kids, that is traditional culture. Conversely when you plan to live your life "doing what you want" and never having kids, that is degenerate culture. When you treat a tourist differently than you would treat a neighbour, when you treat family members different to friends different to strangers, that is a all culture. There are many kinds of cultures but what we want is a Eugenic culture.

What we need to create is a culture that makes family a constant priority for people, that focuses on delayed gratification and long term well being. A culture that has complete disregard for equality and only believes in hierarchy, a culture that puts it's people before all others. That's the purpose of Holla Forums, to germinate a culture that will replace the current one forced upon us by the jews, and it's why you keep coming back, to be a part of the culture we all need in our life.

RACE WAR NOW.

Also you bet that this will turn the remaining cucks right.
You can't ignore this, they're saying this against YOU now.

No one is saying that, you fucking autistic faggot.

So much this. The current spic population in the US are FLED from the bloodshed in Mexico. I bet they would do it again.

Jorge Ramos looks like a Spaniard. Not surprising he studied in an expensive private university in Mexico where most white minorities that didn't mix go; and came to the USA legally because they had better freedom of expression than Mexico.

and this guy has the gall to deman the US to become more like the shitty 3rd world country he ran away from…

Mixing races might create heterosis.
They should be smart… should be.

I guess it depends on the proportions.

Lel so I watched this video just now. Jorge says he identifies as a hispanic-american and wants to increase the political power of latinos, but then says we are all equal and all Americans and all the same. So then why would he care if all political power was in the hands of whites if everyone is equal? Hmm…

So we can pay degenerate mercenaries in loli spics?

I am no paul revere, infact I could give two shits for sheep whom have refused to wake the fuck up. I am ready to become bane. Just watched thirteen hours and full metal jacket. Fucked as it is, if I have a choice between this bullshit jewish peace and that kinda war or worse. Isn't even a choice anymore. Now I am conflicted about wishing Trump the best, for I don't really feel one man can do it even in such a position, and I cannot tell if he is bending knee by letting in so many cuckservatives or if he is playing a long game.

Sounds like a good thing to me.

Its divide and conquer.

Countries like Russia and China just want the USA to blow up into race war, so they can race to the pole position in economic powers.

Holla Forums still does not see the big picture.

Civil war is to be avoided, but the country has to be fixed, and they must be deported within the fixing.

China would best benefit if the US and Russia waged war against each other, that's why shillary and the rest of the cabal were pushing for hostility with it, and that's why ((their)) assets were moved to china en masse.

Don't kill the chosen people goy, you aren't enlightened enough to see the big picture

If the US does deport its colored population, it will become Brazil 2.0, which in turn will make Russia and China the new hyper powers.

Holla Forums still does not see the big picture.
Yes, we do, my dude.

thanks for the input Hillary. Glad to see you finally join us.

Remember the Alamo anons

Haha.

meant to say "does not deport"

Thread theme

REMEMBER THE ALAMO
not even texan, just think the story of the alamo is fuckin badass

these same spics think they invested Spanish when its a European language too lol. Fucking mutt midget people.

invented*

I don't disagree with you fine lads, but you need to see that the situation is being accelerated by foreign powers, they want to take lots of white people's land and break us up, like the US and Europe has done to them for many decades.

I could easily see the USA breaking up, but that does not really fix the situation, whites major problem is we have been brainwashed to hate ourselves and cuck out.

If we can hold together and wake everyone up over the next 10-15 or maybe 20 years, technology will be such that immigrants literally won't be needed because robots will do their jobs, and moving people out of our countries will be easy, for who would not leave for a free house and robot gibs.

Most are just here for the gibs anyway.

Governments will just tax robots and make them more costly than humans so they can continue their policy of white genocide and continue to flood us with shitskins. There will be no progress or freedom until they all go back or ovens.

Yes and no user. There are a shit-ton of cartel in the US and they would be the ones fighting tbh. The drunks, scrubs and pregnant teens will go back. Remember El Chapo threatened to kill Trump when he announced his run. His son runs his twitter now and the threats continue despite Chapo being jailed. @ElChap0Guzman

The Mexicans that are doing all the protesting are their millennials. This bullshit Aztlan message came from the SJWS on our side who taught the dreamers that they are special and should demand their "rights".
Mexicans are naturally over dramatized already. Add that to constant praise, free shit, and indulgence…and you get 22 year old Esmerelda hauling her 7 year old to hold up a profane sign at a protest.
This particular issue started with WJC and passage of the 1996 immigration act which "strengthened" our deportation laws, banned people from amnesty, set up deportation centers etc. But when dems got the chance they started throwing up obstacles so illegals streamed over and stayed.
It is a strong law with zero enforcement.
They say "no man, you no see. This use to be mejico."
I say, "yeah, and we kicked your ass for it once already."
Meet Santa Anna.

we need to adapt our movement to future fash

We all see the big picture, and we understand the implication of a civil war and why would it spark a world war.
If america was destabilized (under a new color revolution) i doubt external powers won't try to stick their nose in, or at least i doubt someone won't plant proof of such actions.

Under such a destabilized situation the american government would be forced to call a state of emergency and move their military; in such case i think Russia will be interact with the destabilized US, or at least will be blamed of it, and conflict will start.

In this scenario China would stay neutral or would just join later with the winning side and will end the war getting the victory benefits without and exploiting the weakness of its rivals.

TL:DR
jews planned to start ww3 to win it on china's side, but their plan is crumbling to failure as the goyim won't fight each other.

Is this a new shilling tactic?

The BB comment section is on fire. This is perhaps the dumbest move Ramos could've made.

We posted the same song two seconds apart. Gotta love the hivemind.

Listen to Hank Hill anons. sorry for the pedo fag at the end. we really need a king of the hill alamo clip without the other stuff. was an ebin episode. would be censored now

univision isn't largest tv network, actually is non existent on Mexico

It makes sense if you follow the history of our schooling system.

Its a part of American culture, almost like the lone guard at Pompeii who was not relieved of his post. Stood and did his duty until he dropped dead.

IT'S TIME FOR WAR BOYS

Around Christmas, my wife had a couple of her friends over for the holidays. I spent about 20 minutes showing them a world map of IQ and explaining regional differences in culture that came about as a result. I lumped Jews and Arabs together and explained that in a culture based on individual exceptionalism and egalitarianism (ostensibly USA), anyone from a culture that was ethnocentric first could come to dominate a performance-centered culture easily. I talked about the invasion of Europe and said that the only response to ethnocentrism in purportedly egalitarian societies is to not play ball with individualism or egalitarianism, but instead to compete ethnocentrically in kind.

These women are fairly blue-pilled feminists - one is a lesbian and the other is an alpha widow who lowered her (physical) standards to date a guy who might just be redpilled once the stork started knocking and she hit 30. They were pretty emotional, but guess what they wanted to talk about at their formal Christmas dinner for hours the next week?

I don't think you were blackpilling either, I probably shouldn't have mentioned it. And you are dead-on about culture. Have you seen any of the studies on influencers in social networks, either online or off? I remember reading one where something like 6 people in a dining-out club could make or break a restaurant's success in Chimpcongo for the 2 years after they opened or something crazy like that. So whatever those 6 people want to reward or punish, they effectively convinced the rest of a city of 2.5 million to reward and punish those same things. The "high art" and other things people traditionally think of as "culture" are influential, if they are exposed to the influencers. It helps to have money or friends with money, but it helps more if you make yourself into an admirable and desirable person. If women want you and men want to be you, and even your enemies respect your integrity, then when you take an interest in quality, non-degenerate products of culture, it will be filtered to the rest of your sphere of influence. This is where it helps to have a wide-ranging group of friends and acquaintances - even if they disagree, they will address topics that arise because of your interests, and they will spread those topics to other people.

I'm behind you when it comes to germinating a replacement culture to supplant the current degeneracy,

As if Holla Forums wasn't for shitposting. Lol.

…notwithstanding. One thing that is gnawing at me is how to successfully meme normalfaggots into
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED
because I don't see how we can get to that point from here. Average folks haven't seen the desensitizing shit we've seen. They don't know about the absolutely vulgar exploitation and senseless violence perpetrated by the international jew, banker, marxist, leftist, globalist machine. They are in a cage they cannot see. I fear that once GTKRWN dust settles, voices of moderation will preserve our enemies. Even if we annihilate them, I read an user suggesting that we refrain from impressing our morality onto the next generation to let them decide sociopolitical ideals themselves with the benefit of a true history of the lies, subversion, and kikery that has happened in the last 250 years in the United States. Even if they judge us favorably, our children and grandchildren will likely not have the stomach for eugenics. This is why all biofags and pharmbros need to work on A) bioweapons and B) genetic screening for couples and zygotes. If we build a better culture and remove all subversive elements, it will still be vulnerable to subversion by kikeminded offspring crying about the feefees of undesirables unless we can nip undesirables in the bud.

Sage for blogpost. Obviously I don't want to kill niggers, spics, or kikes, CIAfags. I just want to secure the existence of my people and a future for white childen.

And La Raza chimes in now.

That's one of my biggest fear as well.

#1 trending hashtag is now #WhenWeRise some tv show starting tonight. Might want to borrow that to spread this info.

Literally what?

Soon.

"The Latino Wave", by Jorge Ramos.

A show for kike faggot propaganda.

That doesn't mean anything. Twitter promotes corporate sponsored entertainment events as "trending" even if barely anyone is talking about it. For example, when #Enemyofthepeople was trending hardcore with 1 million plus tweets after Trump's press conference, everything else was promotional shit for retarded normalfag tv shows or celebrities with an average of 15K tweets or so each barring one or two in the 100K range.

You'd probably just end up promoting the show by proxy since no one gives a fuck.

Ramos has CIA written all over his face. He should really stop inciting war.

I'm ready.

VERY IMPORTANT:

Subversive Fifth Column group has been exposed and their actions are very troubling and include belittling concerned "poor" constituents at the recent tow hall meeting hosted by GOP members of congress.

dailycaller.com/2017/02/27/leaked-audio-reveals-anti-trump-forces-manufacturing-hostile-town-hall/

The above link references and proves, through leaked audio, only one small chapter's quite successful ability to broadcast chaos and subvert these forums as this became the B-roll footage of MSM's coverage (as was their plan according to the leaked audio).

The group or movement's name is "Indivisible" or "Indivisible Guide" although their actions seem to be inclined to divide. So far they operate legally within their rights but this recent exposure of the leaked audio should be concerning and it would be prudent to monitor for any future charades. Posts have been made indicating that they also fear "infiltration" by the authorities (FBI) which is concerning.

Link to the Reddit Page…

reddit.com/r/IndivisibleGuide/

One current activity (as seen on the Reddit Page) is their attempt to move the Sundance Film Festival and boycott Utah because of representative Jason Chaffetz's support of President Trump through these fake allegations. Further research shows Chaffetz's himself claims he was victim to intimidation at a recent Town Hall meeting. It is now suspected this shadowy movement was also behind this.

npr.org/templates/transcript/transcript.php?storyId=516983730

Another activity is their attempt to influence a local special election for Connecticut's 32nd through outside forces as can be seen here:

np.reddit.com/r/BlueMidterm2018/comments/5v0nex/phonebank_for_greg_cava_winner_of_feb_28_ct/
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfwkzqwgueOaiowkcbmk8mg3J8VcLapzDU-s2DMqbNmKrFOpw/viewform
Link for General calls Code: 1C5D12O-5841, openvpb.com/vpb_bycode/1C5D12O-5841
Link for Women to Women Calls Code: 3C5D12Q-3874, openvpb.com/vpb_bycode/3C5D12Q-3874

It is becoming increasingly obvious that this Indivisible is more organized, numerous, and effective at these subversive displays than would outwardly appear by the little that is known.

It is important that this be understood sooner rather than later. It is possible that this organization is also more centralized than would than would seem and other forces may be at work. Any assistance in understanding more about this (research), how it is being organized and funded, spreading awareness (through posts), and countering any of their clamorous activities.

Here is an infographic I made outlining their connections to Barrack Obama and George Soros

sources:
archive.is/DiLVR
archive.is/JSxWi
archive.is/nBx7H
archive.is/JJ6PE
archive.is/JtWH5
archive.is/vgv8r
archive.is/02xM6
archive.is/1svWu
archive.is/gnWPC

This is going to have to be resolved with violence. I've finally accepted that.

I finally looked in La Raza recently. It's fucking rage inducing how deeply ingrained these scum are in our political system. I think you're right user. Not that I'm advocating for it

TEN
FEET
HIGHER

I am Brazilian and I would say that most Latin Americans think just like that, not just Mexicans. This kills our society, is extremely harmful to economic and social relations. There is no sense of community like in the US, no one trusts anyone.

The BB comments are 100% rage so far.
law.cornell.edu/us…
interview in DAVOS that they run the Sanctuary Cities program. This makes it RICO and aiding and abetting felons on a wide scale.

I can't find any vids that give an overview of LaRaza and their true intentions that are not AJ but here is one without AJ's voice

capped

I honestly can't believe the autism coming from this board now. Its like you alt right fags are the new sjws. Shit.

Do you watch la raza videos on youtube and come up with your bullshit, you stupid fucking faggot.

holy shit shill…. is this the best you can do?

holy hell, call back those CTR guys, or at least the pajeets. fuck this is embarrassing.

The low IQ comes from 1000's of years of raping their daughters and sisters.

Latin American political history and thought are vastly different from CAN-US. Darker mestizos, indigenous and poor have been peasants since colonial days. Literal fucking peasants.

The countries have been up for plunder since the days of Montezuma. Still getting robbed by the international jew and the kiked American machine. To top it off the creole elite could not give a single shit about improving these countries. As long as the kike and amerifat are paying their shekels to hell with the darker/poorer populations.

So revolt right? There is a long fucking history of revolt in Latin America. I can't recall there ever being a successful one that wasn't squashed by white euros or kikes.

Oversimplification but I believe there is an innate drive for some people to seek a better life. Despite laws and taboos. Mexico's minimum wage is literally 4 American dollars daily. A minimum that isn't necessarily enforced.

Hate em all you want but these shitskins have a shitty deal. They need a good leader that will purge the kikes and yankee influence.

again. like other user said, they don't know their own history and cannot be bothered to fucking learn it to maybe get gud at life. no, its dem evil white men and shit oppressin us dat do it. never their own damned fucking fault for being worthless idiot beaners too busy taking siestas to open a fucking book and learn something more or banging their cousin when they should be out cleaning up their own fucking neighborhoods.

Always gotta get a hand up by self hating whites that pity the wetback underachievers eh?

well, that's news to me

I can't be the only one hoping they cause a beaner uprising so we can crush them and redpill even more people why spics are terrible.

In what way is it getting robbed when the US has a massive trade deficit with spic nations, and billions of dollars of remittances are sent back to their shitty spic countries from the US?

the outright greed and unwarranted entitlement of nonwhites in white countries will always fascinate me. a bunch of fucking worthless faggots who would never return to their homelands they claim to love so much act like they're god's gift to the country that did and can do just fucking fine without a single one of them in it. what contribution has mexico made to the world? what benefit is there for millions upon millions of illegal spics to stay in the united states, slowly transforming the southwest into the shithole they fled from?

send them all back. i don't care if they came here legally and have nowhere to go when they get deported. i'm tired of all their bullshit and their music that all sounds the exact fucking same. on their best day, they're only on par with niggers and the most mediocre whites.

So? What is your point? The cost of living in Mexico is significantly lower than the US. We allow millions of spics to come here, both illegally and legally, who are plundering our wealth by displacing our unskilled workers and then sending it all back to Mexico. Not to mention all the factories being built there that removes jobs from here.

They don't have a shitty deal at all. They are extracting money from us on an enormous scale.

>"I don' know eexacklee how, bud'ee god de attress, my home attress!"

He's the president of the United States of America, you dumb fuck. If he wants to know your fucking sperm count, he can find that out.

Seriously, who the fuck is this guy?

why would trump ever want to find out something like this

Is that the bitch Trump told to go back to univision during the race?
Is he still that triggered?

truepundit.com/busted-open-borders-hero-jorge-ramos-lives-in-exclusive-6-million-island-home-surrounded-by-water-fences-huge-wall/

Yes and checked.

FUCK I love it when spics pull the "muh our america" card.

When the United States declared war upon Mexico to take the Southwest, there were almost NO Mexicans living there. It was a sparsely populated frontier with not a goddamn thing living in it except Native Americans. The fact that Mexico had a flag planted there means nothing. Mexico gained its independence in 1824, the US declared war in 1846. Mexico owned that empty blistering wasteland for barely 20 years. We've owned it for 170. From there, white Americans colonized it, developed it, built it. We turned a wasteland into a fertile civilization. The fact that Mexicans were given the grace to pick grapes for us does not negate the aforementioned. Neither Mexico or Mexicans have any claim to it. Any argument to the contrary is null and ignores basic facts. Such an easy argument, and living in Arizona, I get to use it a whole lot.

Don't forget Texas. We won our independence from Mexico in 1836. That's barely 12 years that they owned us.

It was almost perfect.

t. Sweden

Pretty much, white Texans declared independence from Mexico, Mexico got buttblasted, and the US took the Southwest as a result. Hell, even California sided with the US during the Mexican-American war. Mexicans don't have a leg to stand on.

Perhaps to embarrass him?

Mexico would instantly enter a depression if America ever cuts off all relations

why yes, there are different factions of jews.
Lets review them,
>Theres the average lower middle class jews who just want to eat and live and fuck like the rest of us, but also insist we allow them to mutilate every male penis born in the US.no word yet on feminine penis's. Penii? Penises. Oh, and they eat the blood matzos kindly provided by Rothschild.

So tell me, oh great and wise user, who are the elusive 'Good Jews'?

Perhaps I have been too hard on them. Perhaps, somewhere out there high on a mountain top there are good Jews. Jews disgusted by globalism, materialism and the FUCKING WAR OF EXTERMINATION THEIR PEOPLE ARE WAGING AGAINST US. If they do exist they should form their own groups, perhaps 'True Jews Against Zionism, Globalism, Rothschild, Materialism, White Genocide and Holocaust Propaganda'. Such a group would be a boon to us to have as an ally. But all fractions of jews currently in existence are not our friends.
They are at war with us.
They hate us.
And there is only one sane response to war.
FIGHT

One last thing because Holla Forums is going to jump down my throat for saying a hypothetical, likely never-going-to-exist-ever group of equally hypothetical, non-existant 'good jews' could be an ally. Of course such a hypothetical group would be a great boon, but it would be for much the same reason George Lincoln Rockwell gave a speech to the black Nation of Islam. They would still be jews, with all the genetic imperatives that implies, but in the very least it would be useful to get a group that can't be accused of anti-semitism to say the damn truth. Will probably never happen. If it does happen it will no doubt be infested with jews of the last faction. Still kinda want it to happen.

I hate the fucking media so much.

He even spins Trump sending him a generic donation newsletter to fuck with him into making Trump being seen as greedy and asking for money.
Is being a journalist/correspondent/media pundit a result of a fucking mental disease?

urge to deport intensifies

You should know Univision, their CEO was one of Hillary's top advisers as well as donating tonnes, and they bought gawkers assets

Sort of, but it's strictly BYOB.

The shills you see on TV have had to pass through about 50 (((filters))) to make sure they're appropriate for on-air work. Just like in the Soviet Union, our society is so delicately stitched up with insane lies that all it takes is one out-of-control psycho to say something wrong on TV to fuck things up good. So the Jews screen every last journalist tighter than face control at a nightclub before they get a chance to tell the kikes' lies.

Think about Wolf Blitzer. How likely is it that he will ever have an original thought in his empty kike head? Now, he went to journalism school with hundreds of other ambitious reporters, and I have to believe they were all better at the job than he was. But along the way to the top, every one of them got peeled off for accidentally telling the truth and derailing a career. Wolf stands out because he has no soul, so he's as reliable for CNN as Thomas Friedman is for the NYT, or David Brooks is for the Post. Zero risk of original thought, and they all shit through the same hole.

Why the fuck do you think we let Milo live this long? Now we need another one. Check and see if Dr. Drew is a self-loathing Jew or not.

lets make sure we get one that isn't a pedophile this time.

You know what to do, user.

of course, how could I forget. Someone get the delousing chambers warmed up.

#KillThemAll

We lost our minds not getting to take the fight back to Libya in 2011 (even though we were wrong at the time, unbeknownst to us, and thankfully had spooks do the work for us in the literal last minutes). You can bet Marines will lose their minds for another chance to fight where our predecessors have. My motoboner can only get so large thinking about it.

That's were you are wrong. And not only illegals - jews, nogs, chinks and spics

The stench in that room must be unbearable for a clean person.

He's off-white and I'm sure lives in an off-white community with no indio riff raff. Just like all white liberals that claim to be multy-kulty they inexplicably live the opposite of what they preach.

Remove taco

Hes the beaner Anderson Cooper.

its time to let go Jorge Ramos,
you`re turning to colonization

if the two parents were inbred, then yes.
The offspring tends to the mean of all its ancestors.
For example, if the mudslimes would stop cousing fucking their collective iq would jump up a bit.

We'll just have to make sure to finish the job. Get as much done within our own generation ,maybe a bit more with our own direct children. But don't expect expect our grandchildren to be much more than parade horses coasting off our succes. such is the cycle of empires. In 250 years our descendants will do it again.
Interestingly, if we can get several white empires going at the same time, starting at different dates, that don't kill eachother, then all their first and second generations of hard, desentized men can do the dirty work of securing a white planet.

Why is the rest of the world so eager to piss off the race that has repeatedly completely dominated them economically and militarily? Do they really not see how this is going to end for them?

Can someone explain to me this fucking AZTLAN meme to me? Spaniards butchered and raped a fuckton more injuns than the USA, so why do these shits get to act like they're morally superior? AFAIK there were no fucking aztec faggots in California regardless.
yfw Trump declares them in violation of Guadalupe Hidalgo and craters Mexico City

Fuck yourselves niggers. t.halfchan

Fuck off Holla Forums

Wow what a surprise

That poison chart is for bitches. Cool knife infog though

my neighbor has bushes and bushes of this, has no idea what it can do to people

can't it be made into a psychedelic tea?

Fucking figures, this DNC motherfucking shill is trying to rallied up all those grease spics and when it happens he can just retreat and wash his hands clean of the mess he created.

You forgot the part where you pay the fuckers instead of proclaiming rights of conquest.

This:

The Latin ethnic groups who already live in the US are Americanized because they don't want to live in Mexico. They'll still have their racial pride but aren't stupid enough to look at a good thing and say, "Let's ruin it".

The only people who will possibly listen to this guy are your average self loathing white suburbanite, "Oh you poor Savages, Let me uplift your people because you are far too ignorant to do so yourselves" types, the Jews pushing to profit off any conflict, and illegals acting like the stupid fuckers they are. There's a reason you rarely see Mexicans cry about some drug dealer getting shot, it's because they know the idiot deserved it.

The fact this kike has his own walled off property is an irony that shouldn't be lost on anyone.

He's payin for the location, the fact that it's a closed community and the services the community association will provide.
He'll paying a residency fee of some sort to maintain those services as well.
They'll include shit like security guards, maintenance of security measures such as walls, gates, etc.

This shit ain't unusual for people in his wealth bracket.

That's not what he said, though. You can't deny modern Christianism and Judaism have pushed immigration. Separate your belief in God from the use other people make of your belief, else religion becomes a tool for your destruction by covert atheists.

if by psychedelic you mean make you go completely insane, forget everything you do and injure yourself and others tea yes

Why is this a sticky? There are way too many stickies and most of them are not even important. So what if some uppity spic said x thing, is that really worth stickying the thread?

False. This looks like Brugmansia, also called Angel´s trumpet. Read a couple of trip reports of idiots who cooked this stuff up and drank it. One guy thought that his garden gnomes were following him around, he saw them everywhere and they supposedly had sharp teeth and shit. Another guy just went completely apeshit and puked his brains out while sitting in a corner, unable to move (like literally paralyzed) while all kinds of threatening dark shadows surrounded him and impaired his vision. Another one cut of his penis and his tongue, and some guy bit in his mothers hand thinking it was a sandwhich, fighting with his dad after he tried to pin him down on the ground to make him stop doing crazy shit. Its a strong poison, injection of small amounts makes your face go green and it doesn´t take much to get you to hospital or the grave.

Keep your hands off that shit. I wouldn´t even use it on enemies, its fucking inhumane.

erowid trip reports are fascinating sometimes

Datura reports in particular are fascinating, dream-like, and bizarre.
>Later in the experience, I hallucinated something terrifying. So terrifying that I don't actually remember much of a 3 or 4 hour period of time. The only knowledge I have of it is what Joe told me happened. I had been opening and closing imaginary drawers in the wall. Some had contents, some didn't. They were nonsensical things which had no bearing on reality. I'm not going to try to describe them. Well, after some time doing this, Joe said I started backpeddling on my hands and feet across the floor away from the wall I had been so intently exploring moments before. He said my face was filled with fear looking directly at something he could not see. He said he held me until I was calm, but I have no memory of the experience.
I have this bookmarked too:
serendipity.li/dmt/340_dmt_trip_reports.htm

Mexican here, I don't really trust Jorge Ramos as a "man of the people" or whatever he just looks so off like some kind of shady man-lizard, not a regular person from my country even counting whites I must say.

This shit should be called the devil´s trumpet.

It was like ten christmas mornings at once.

Dubs say stay but lurk more friend

Imagine sleeping on America's Election Night
I KNOW I DIDN'T

He looks jewish, wouldnt be surprising.

They'd still be eating each other or cutting the beating hearts from human sacrifices atop stone pyramids to their primitive gods had civilized men not exerted dominion over this land. It's ours now and if pressed we'll unapologetically beat those savages down again.

He looks jewish and thats what the jews do all the time, they say in one village one thing, another thing in the other village and they get both to fight. Its a jewish thing. 90% of all armed national conflicts are ethnic conflicts, they know it and war is in the menu.

Way ahead of you, boys.

(kekd & checked)

sounds like a wager to me

Epicest kek I had in my entire life, and I just turned 30.

Also once again it's fake news: illegal aliens have nothing to do in any country on the planet. If they're so much in favor of immigration, why don't they play by its rules? But no they want to have their cake and eat it, and both immigration and illegal immigration should be tolerated.

Those fucking leftists I swear.

I had faith, watched it all unfold. Was like one big orgasm. Then we had election night in November. What a fucking year.

Take your red scare somewhere else, Schlomo.
At least Russians are white, I'd rather see Russian immigration than beaners, niggers, chinks, or sandniggers.

UH OH WATCH OUT WHITEY

I have to wonder in the minds of minorities, to most of them they've have seen the side of white people who won't vehemently prostrate themselves for saying one racist thing.

Lest they forget it was about 600 men who brought their greatest empire down. You may say the diseases helped, well we've gotten better at making those too.

The key is to not race mix with the survivors and generate a whole another abomination. Yes that includes the qt native girls, because look at what the descendants turn into.

A-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word oh well-a bird bird bird
Bird is a word oh well-a bird bird bird
Well-a bird is the word oh well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird
Well-a bird is a word a-well-a bird bird
B-bird's a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word now well-a
Don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody knows that the bird is a word
Oh well-a bird bird b-birds oh word well!
A-well-a ev'rybody dance about the bird bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a bird bird bird
B-birds the word now when a bird bird
B-birds a word now when -a bird bird bird
B-bird's a word now well-a bird bird bird
B-bird's the word a-well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody's talkin' a-bout the bird a-well-a bird bird
B-birds the word well papa com-a mau ma-papa
Com-a ma mau papa com-a mau mau
Papa com-a mau mau well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird birdA-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird birdA-well-a ev'rybody's heard about the bird bird bird bird
Papa com-a mau mau sds well-a don't you know 'bout the bird
Well ev'rybody know that the bird is a word a-well-a bird bird

He's right though. Trump has cucked on immigration and will basically grant amnesty. It IS their country now.

GOOD READ
US.MEXICO HISTORY

🌮 👈 look i made a TACO

Spic here
If this shit ever went down my kin would get btfo so fucking hard
Cholos think they could stop a fucking military trained and used to city guerilla warfare.
If they somehow lasted longer than a week you can also bet your asses folks like myself would be total fucking double agents, sabotaging infrastructure and flat out shooting other beans in the back.
Ramos is a fucking idiot and should be hanged.
I served under St Mattis, I would take his blessings into combat.

They really don't understand what they have done, or what they are up against as a result.
NITS MAKE LICE

America's going to be balkanized

I'd honestly rather lose land than people at this juncture. Land can be reconquered in time, but the people are lost forever and it can take decades to replace them, decades we don't have.

I had to look it up and verify a certain stunning statement of his. I got the 60% white thing was just a meme. It's even worse than I thought.

Having worked with mostly illegals, mexicans are fucking weak compared to white guys. Can't even lift a 12' stick of 1 1/2 rim board solo.

t. nonunionconstructanon

I was up all night, I watched as the ashen expressions of BBC and SKY presenters formed.

I waited until my wonderful right wing Grandma got up at 6am and we popped open a bottle of champagne, laughing at our ridiculously blue pilled family.

So amazing.

so we just throw the american and europe ones in ovens then?

Every other time I've seen Ramos on TV, he's getting blown out by Trump, Ann Coulter, or Jared Taylor.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Gpc69btRg
youtube.com/watch?v=BJDice2D7nM
youtube.com/watch?v=0T4jssO9t-0

Fuck this rabble rousing spic.

The beaner got his ass spanked repeatedly but he'll never be convinced, that's why Yuri stated that you cannot change useful idiots, they are summarily executed whichever way a country and government ends up going.

Fuck yes. Hilarious thing is I still make more than all unioncucks with their fees and corrupt as all fuck leaders.

I dunno. You spics did manage to wipe out niggers from Compton, LA, Camden, etc. If you shitskins focused every last ounce of your energy killing other shitskins we'd probably have no problem with you. Instead we have to deal with the consequences of you chimping or beaning out.

Nah dude, never compromise with my kind. Keep our numbers low and always the minority in your country. Sure we hate niggers and actually did something about it but ultimately my kind wants to turn this beautiful country into the same shit hole they fled from.
Don't let your compassion and kindness be your downfall white man, it's the only reason things got this bad.

You should join ICE, spicanon. A rabidly pro-white spic throwing out his own kind to help Make America Great Again would be kek worthy material

Believe it or not, I've entertained the idea. I'm currently on the path to becoming a deputy sheriff in a small town because the stem meme life got me down when I realized I'd end up working with libs for the rest of my life. I hadn't seriously considered ICE until recently now that the shackles are off and they can do their job. I'd gladly work for ICE, having a guy who can think like the prey would probably make me a useful asset.

Respect.

The United States of America should embark upon a program of dehispanicization.

Figure out a way to make them pay for their own healthcare, schooling, policing etc and they will stop having 5 children each. I'm pretty sure they all mate too, there is no scrutinizing or being picky about anyone being parent worthy.

Right now they saturate an area and sponge off of the existing infrastructure, their children swamp out everyone elses until the tipping point. Then they have to move on… "to find the good schools"

BTE or Before Trump Era, to TE or Trump Era

Now see here lurking mongrels. This is the very definition of an honorary aryan.
I hope people like you end up rulling Mexico one day spicanon.