CEO of Starbucks proves yet again that all kikes must die

thewashingtonpress.com/starbucks-ceo-if-you-support-traditional-marriage-we-dont-want-your-business/

archive.is/tMdcj

OOOOOOOYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEYYYYY

Howard Shultz is the epitome of kikery and cultural marxism in America. My wife is a major coffee fanatic and I WILL NOT allow her to drink Starbuck's. She knows if I see Starbuck's on our bank statements I will raise hell. I really don't approve of the caffeinated Jew to begin with, but she's fit and active and treating herself to American and locally owned (rather expensive) coffee shops are okay as long as she doesn't spend it there

Good for you.

It's going to be hard giving up my daily double shot of white chocolate jewbean but fuck them.

Still better than americuck (((credit card))). Ironic how money is based on debt tough.

What else has he done?

You can fuck right outta here.

I have a bag of grain I'll give you for two chickens user

Do you also work at Good Goys, inc.?

Americans have debit cards too, what are you on about?

I bet you drink shit with corn syrup in it.

Is there a s&p 500 company that hasn't a jewish ceo/board?

You're fucking stupid. Just like the super bowl commercials proved, it's still mostly a marketing plot. Controversy will still make them money, even if conservatives revived their boycotting spirit they would still make money. What this really means is that corporations like this just raised the stakes of what needs to be done to shut them up. A bomb in their HQ is the only thing that could actually scare them at this point.

This guy is one of the most yiddish yids ever to spin a dreidel.

Howard Schultz is also the former owner of the Seattle Supersonics apehoop team. He sold the team to an Oklahoma City investment group under the publicly-stated condition that the team not be moved out of Seattle. A few months later the new owners said "lol j/k" and they became the Oklahoma City Thunder.

The real reason for Schultz selling the very popular apehoop franchise was politics and money. Schultz kvetched to the City of Seattle to build him a new arena with public money. Ten years earlier, in the mid-1990s, the City had already spent many millions of dollars to renovate and expand the Seattle Center Arena, which was the smallest of all the league's venues in terms of seating. It also lacked the juicy corporate luxury boxes that teams now charge companies, Jew CEOs and retarded celebrities thousands of dollars per game to use. The City told this kike to go fuck himself and that if Seattle's arena wasn't good enough, he could use his own money and build one himself. This was the correct move, as Jew sports starring niggers are not important to culture or industry in any way. We all know how much kikes hate spending their own money when they can pawn it off on taxpayers instead.

Schultz didn't want to endanger his business relationships by moving the team and leaving the city, so he pawned it off on an energy industry goy whose group were willing to look like the villains when they moved the Sonics away (after publicly promising not to). To this day, Seattlites are assmad about this turn of events, but like the old saying goes… With Jews, you lose.

do you suck cocks, user? because that sounds quite homosexual.

a silent boycott is better.

don't shout it. just do it.

If you consider yourself conservative and haven't already stopped giving Starcucks your business a long time ago, you better stop now.

Uh, is that rat okay?

he's just autistic, i'm sure.

I don't consider myself conservative, Rush. I consider myself an NS race soldier. Do you have suggestions for the coffee I should drink?

Black Rifle Coffee seems to be the popular coffee for republicans these days. No idea if it's any good, since I don't drink the bean jew.

I don't think there is any coffee that could be called NatSoc, since all coffee is grown in mudrace countries. Imported tropical foods are not NatSoc.

If you live in the US you can always drink the hawaiian grown stuff.

Fucking consumerist scum.

I'd second this, Kona coffee tastes pretty good but its definitely not cheap. While they're still muds pineapple niggers are at least technically american.

Eh, fair enough.

Why would you put a jew in a sandwich?

Fucking hell my sides are gone.

Into the chamber.
>>>/gaschamber/

Wow, even his voice made him sound like a beta.