Now that the dust has settled, did he do it?

Now that the dust has settled, did he do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&t=28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hooktube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&t=28s

BLACKED TRAP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

jacko is innocent, the media was just trying to ruin his life in any way possible
he was the realest negro

In a alternate universe he could have been another Hitler after WW3

Do what?

Pluck dat pert pubescent boipussy petal, what else?

???????????????????????

Razorcuck is a contrarian faggot.

You're right, my good friend. I don't really care about Michael Jackson, I just wanted to call this fuccboi a queer.

But user, that's shitposting! Shitposting is bad!

Lets agree to disagree

The man was asking for it, seems obvious by now he didn't even touch them, even when he was a real weirdo about it

OY VEY we totally plant-I mean "found" lewdy doody boy pictures in his mansion after he died

Fits Holla Forums well then

Ironically, he was the only one that didn't.
Classic (((POTTERY)))

>abused regularly by (((producers))) as a child
>(((producers))) immediately find an album of lost work to sell upon his death.

Yes, without any actual proof that is what really happened.

Reminder he wanted to marry Emma Watson because he loved her so much, literally /ourguy/

He was the most based nigger that ever lived tbh

look where you are and the people you've surrounded yourself with.

kill yourself

Seriously wasted quads…

Michael Jackson died in the 80's, that's his white body double. They killed the double off when he started to leave the reservation.

"the history books are all lies"

Couldn't have that, now could they?

conspiracies like that don't exist, if more than two people know then a conspiracy will fall apart

Michael spoke out against the kikes and even made a song calling them out but it was immediately censored. He was based

Yes. But he trashed the Jews so they went after him for their own behavior.

ITT:

Shut up krimpft kuck

some retarded parents basically abandoned their kids with this guy just because he was rich then wanted money from him

sucks for the kids if it happened, but with parents like that they were headed to get fucked in the butthole one way or another, its kikewood we are talking about here, you would see kid prostitutes if they had their way

Corey Feldman said he didn't do it and I'm inclined to believe him.

Oy vey, who's the real monster here goy?

i feel like he didnt die but instead went with the whole disguise bullshit he likes to do. Little do we know he's probably still alive avoiding detection and responsibility

In retrospect, while I thought he did at the time, with what I know now, I suspect he was just the scapegoat to deflect attention from the real (((pedowood)))

Nah, he was probably set up. He was redpilled, so (((they))) had to shut him up by any means necessary.

Probably not.

He did it with style.