WB plagues new Shadow of Mordor Game with NIGGERS

As if we didn't have enough ugly chimp faces to look at with all the orcs running around.

youtube.com/watch?v=RjI8PRz5nrI

Let these fags know that we don't need their trained apes ruining our beloved LOTR.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Zaentz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goya's_Ghosts
zaentz.com/
newflamestudios.wordpress.com/contact/
newflamestudios.wordpress.com/
newflamestudios.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/poll-should-we-use-a-project-management-platform/
newflamestudios.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/poll-what-is-your-main-skillset/
newflamestudios.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/which-game-genre-do-you-want-made/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#ShadowOfNegro

Tolkien, a devout traditional Catholic, would be outraged that fucking niggers feature as anything other than desert savages.

Did the left ever throw a fit over how white LotR was?

When did Gondor have slavery that it imported all the nig nogs?

I can't even enjoy classic high fantasy anymore. Is there anything left?

Good thing I wasn't planning on playing it.

Yes. I remember reading an uneducated article that claimed that The Two Towers was a pro-Iraq war propaganda piece, and that the title was a reference to 9/11. That was back in the Indymedia days, and so take that with a grain of salt. That is an aside from all the tumblr redesigns of the characters as trans and nogs.

relax anons, it's just one tolkien black guy

No fantasy is being saturated with niggers

>>>Holla Forums

Yes, Tolkien wasn't alive to hear it thankfully.

Slide thread, WB didn't think the first game would sell so well so now that the second is coming they have their little hands in everything about it. Let them pretend what they want about niggers in a video game. They fuel off our reactions.

Just pretend they are subspecies of orcs, maybe eventually WB will retcon the nignog as one anyway.

Up next Call of Cthulhu with an all black cast.

Tolkien is dead. LotR belongs to the normalfags now. Find a new fantasy universe to be a fan of.

Hello Sir. Can I interest you of some of these fine MYFAROGs?

WE WUZ EUROPEAN PREHISTORY
WE CONAN NOW

How grotesque.

So the lesson is that gay kikes and cuck kikes are worse than regular kikes.

The lesson is simply "Kikes"

DAILY REMINDER

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saul_Zaentz

Shadow of Mordor was the worst fucking game I have ever played. Worse than even blatant SJW propaganda walking sim type games.

That shit was broken to the point of being unplayable and not even broken in some kind of intentional way like the new nier which makes you OP as fuck as a way of making you feel one with the super-android you're playing as but just broken in a way that was like asscreed but none of the core mechanics worked.
Not surprised at all that they're now pandering to SJWs after turning everyone that played vidyas off with their absolute abortion of a first game.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goya's_Ghosts

Why the fuck are you slow poke retards bumping this? How the fuck can you even be on h8chan and not know how jewish the entire fucking entertainment industry is? Every fucking day with these stupid threads pointing out one other aspect of the jewish entertainment industry then these sliding shills go cry in /polmeta/ about this being the most pertinent issue of the day. If we had one thread for every kiked up product in the jewish entertainment industry, it would more than fill the catalog. Fuck off already.

great! Now if only i knew how to play and had people to play it with

That too.

> zaentz.com/

Kike nest.

We're going to need a bigger oven.

We need to take over things which Jews hold sacred and shit all over them.
Outside the Holohoax is there anything sacred to them?

What the fuck now, there are no Negroids in LotR. Like their entire race literally does not exist in that world.

Dude Varg's forearms are giant

At this point I just want to drink myself into a coma and die. Let it all burn to the ground.

The left only cares about Harry Potter and starwars. Most of them haven't even seen lotr.

They're still pissed about that fucking temple the Romans trashed. Start there. In what little experience I had shitposting at Israeli kikes in the Breitbart kike-commentary section, mentioning the destruction of their Third Temple really seems to trigger the shit out of them, but then, the temple in question is basically just Israel, so…

Starwars, Harry Potter, Startrek, Hanukkah, The media, The banks, Dr. Who, Israel.

Not in the books, no, but it's not unreasonable to assume that there's some island far away from Middle Earth (perhaps Lower Earth, Lowest Earth, or The Lowest Earth Projects) where there are a bunch of them still trying to figure out how to upgrade from paws to prehensile thumbs.

That said, we all know that a game based on LotR should only have one king and no kangz.

No I think it is unreasonable to assume their race even exists at all in the world because we know the world map

/r/ing the black bomber pic, if anyone has it.

The only darkies in Middle Earth were Haradrim, and they were described as being Swarthy.

Even LOTRO, nearing its release of Mordor in summer, isn't pozzed with KANGZ… Heck I remember a part where you literally law waste to a bunch of dirty filthy Haradrim snackbars retaking a city.

Warner Bros is poz central.. Thank God that the one game out there that is lore centered is no longer under their clutches.

As for Gondorians owning slaves, perhaps some noble families owned servants and perhaps they may have come from South Gondor or even Near Harad. At any rate there was no mention of niggers in Lotr, especially not any good ones at least. Mordor was full of Orcs not niggers, at least Orcs would follow orders somewhat, Sauron would prefer an army of Orcs over an army of niggers any day.

Lotr is a very white book, and I encourage every white child to read the Hobbit, it's one of the last bits of whiteness still widely accepted by normies… Though that seems to be changing slowly as (((they))) do little stunts like this…

also

No, there are no niggers in lotr. The blackest you get are the Arabs which are all fucking evil. Read silmarillion. Though if Morgoth really wanted to fuck the world up he'd have created fucked up humans i.e niggers in his basement.

Swarthy doesn't mean negroid. It means Italian/Greek/Turk.

Exactly. There was no negroes in Lotr, in fact the 'southrons' were mentioned as 'Swarthy skinned' in the books multiple times, so were the men of the East,

**Harad - Arabs, (darkest people in Middle Earth possibly)
Gondorians - Romans(?)
Rohan - Anglo Saxons on horses
Elves - Aryans (We could pretend!)
Dwarves - Honorable Merchants with long noses (Jews without the Jew)**

Orcs.

Execpt "muh Legolas".

The Tumblr tier degeneracy extends to the Lotr "fandom", though luckily its presence is not that great, the worst you get is a fool feminist making an article of "grrl power" because of Eowyn (who was just an uppity crybaby in the movies and a typical Rohirrim in the books).

If I'm not mistaken, the Tolkein Foundation are rather strict when it comes to people using the IP, and they don't like seeing the lore being butchered with too much, I'm not surprised that some Jew wormed his way in and made it KANGZ tier though.

yes, but most of it is directed at the hobbit movies. LOTR came out before the craziest marxist nonsense really got started

the haradrim are basically arabs

blacks may exist in middle earth but it doesn't fucking matter

maybe in the movies

in the books they're barbarians but they're not completely mindless animals

I actually enjoyed the first game. It's a shame they had to pozz it up as I was looking forward from the announcement of the 2nd game.

Dunlendings might be Celts.
(So it would make sense they'd have beef with Rohan)
Hobbits - who the fuck knows?

I thought the Easterlings were Arabs and the Harad were dindus

Hm…
Niggers rape whites and corrupts them by spawning niglets

Niggers in gangs are constantly in disagreements with each other and only respect another nigger over muh dik reasons

Niggers hate Jews because they think they're whiteys but constantly lap up their propaganda and are too dumb to think otherwise

Niggers are violent savage beings with a lust for "booty"

Niggers couldn't even into cotton picking very well and were thus encouraged by a whip

Niggers are not worth sparing and will be killed on sight in the race war

Niggers are even worse than Orcs!

Dunlending's language was very much inspired by the Welsh language IIRC, so that may make sense.

I recall Hobbits being somewhat equated to rural Britain (especially rural England and Wales) and that would be simply because they are traditional, friendly, and would rather be left to tend to their own local matters, caring little for the problems of the world.

Hobbits were just the traditional country folk who just wanted to be left in peace

This. The first game was boring, repetitive crap anyways.

I'm just happy we got three 4 hour long movies starring exclusively white people doing heroic white stuff.

That piece of shit Hobbit trilogy was full of niggers and chinks in Laketown, they're spreading.

Tolkien is spinning in his grave.

The first game was fantastic for about the first hour, when the orcs still had a chance of killing you. After that the "nemesis system" became completely pointless because you'd never die.

I think the concept of named enemies who level up after killing you has promise, but it needs to be implemented by a company that isn't trying to make AAA casual bullshit.

These hook nose kikes can't stop me

Why even support them with purchasing their product? You should boycott this filth.

So, I've been reading bits and pieces of everyone's post in this thread. I see a strong consensus here. More importantly a motivation to take that consensus into actionable work. There is talent and motivation out there that shouldn't be overlooked regardless of anyone's particular field or skillset. Video games have many components in both development and also the surrounding infrastructure needed to push titles into the public space. I am seeing all this right here in the thread. I believe we need to harness this motivation into a productive outlet that can manufacture titles in-line with our views.

I would like to harness the resources of those who wish to transform their motivation into real action. Any form of heavily creative-project requires dedicated motivation from the individuals collectively working to achieve their goals. It is through this motivation I believe is the most valuable asset more vital than any skillset.

Who would like to start the process of organizing a new group in direct response to what we're seeing take place at the Interactive Media and Games Division at the University of Southern California? (OP)
newflamestudios.wordpress.com/contact/

A step by step process can be implemented to quickly organize us into an actionable creative group for the purpose of countering the radical-left agenda in our academia, and larger social environment.
Whatever you can bring to the table is welcomed. This will be sorted out later according to everyone's individual skillsets, abilities and preferred roles.

Financing & Compensation:
I am not a business lawyer, or contract expert, so at this moment I personally lack a 100% clear pathway on the best solution to spread revenue across all our would-be project members. I'm aware of equity splits, and a few other game industry 'models' for running a successful development team. If you have specific experience in game industry finance modeling (probably word that wrong) it would be great to have you on board. There are people who devote a lot of time into this specific area in the game industry. There are business models specifically tailored for 'creative-friendly' teams designed to keep everyone happy, and the game content flowing at an uninterrupted pace. Reddit had some material on these business models some years ago. The idea is to optimize our chances for success at our foundation in order to prevent organizational fuck ups down the line. Keeping content-creators happy is vital to making that happy. I can look into this myself further if enough of you show interest in organizing, however would be optimal if you autist are already enlightened about it.

Making things as simplified as possible to free up any roadblocks that naturally occur when getting creative-minded people together for a common goal is vital to success. Platforms to help project-management are well established. I believe there is a lot of support for a group like this. Further discussion on the implications of remaining stealth, or going public are welcome. The way we hit back and also the social, political and historical strategies in-which we do, will be an on-going fully adaptable integral part of not only our collective success, but additionally our organized output. In other words the wealth of knowledge from Holla Forums's community & culture is a referenced guideline and welcomed pool of influence.

This is a temporary wp made in 5 minutes to start the introductory process of organizing.
newflamestudios.wordpress.com/

POLL: Should we use a project management platform?
newflamestudios.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/poll-should-we-use-a-project-management-platform/
POLL: What is your main skillset
newflamestudios.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/poll-what-is-your-main-skillset/
POLL: Which game-genre do you want made?
newflamestudios.wordpress.com/2017/03/03/which-game-genre-do-you-want-made/