On anti muslim sentiment

As a longtime white nationalist, I think that the anti Muslim sentiment is the best thing to happen in years and years. If the sentiment was truly only directed at Muslims though, I'd be less satisfied. But in practice it has manifested as a resurgence of hate against all subhumans, Muslim or not.

If the situation ever boils over, don't think only Muslims will be the ones against the wall, it'll be all browns, regardless of religion. I can think of no where recent events have resulted in sentiment against only Islam or Muslims. We are seeing a resurgence of white nationalism and racism,and I have Muslims to thank for it.

And I want to thank you lefists for laying the groundwork for our resurgence

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/304491556_Yuck_You_Disgust_Me_Affective_Bias_Against_Interracial_Couples
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage words

This is Holla Forums, actually.
You must've been looking for /idpolshithole/ or /liberalbourgeoisie/.

Fine. But do you not agree with my point? That anti Muslim sentiment always results in generalized anti nonwhite semtiment?

I think a more accurate description would be that they are caused by the same thing, rather than one causing the other. So, basically I'm agreeing with the correlation, but not the causation.

remember to lurk before posting faggot

kek

how's your senior year of high school ?

My half-elf mage will magic missile your ass.

I said nothing like that. How about you address my point

Why is the "current year" joke even a thing? You specifically advocating for a return to a previous year. All the liberals are doing is pointing out how difficult that would be base don how much time has passed because its the current year.

This isn't 400,000 b.c. Purely desperate ethnicities would be impossible and have never been a thing.

Proposing blacks fuck off back to Africa demonstrates an immense ignorance of history over the last 200 years. Saying Mexicans are sub-human is based an ideology form the 1800's that conveniently ignores the fact that they are basically half white.

At least pick fucking current shit to build your retarded ideas on. One's from, you know, the current year.

I've never quite understood why leftie = pro-Islam. Islamic principles are generally as far to the right as they come, so it seems a bit at odds for a leftie to be in support of a culture that, for example, considers homosexuality to be so utterly heinous.

Or, is it a necessary part of tolerance to tolerate intolerance?

I'm a leftie and I despise Islam.

I bet you're a lot of fun at a party.

Because liberals like it so that must mean supporting it is communist. We've managed to infiltrate academia and all governments with the help of our Jewish backers, who secretly love Islam despite bombing Palestinians to hell.

Your entire worldview is based on a fantasy of humans struggling against subhumans. It's got more in common with D&D than it does with reality, hence "humans vs orcs".

As opposed to the white supremacist? I'm a riot

But how can you deny we're heading towards a resurgence of tribalism? Regardless of it being an outdated idea?

Oh, well good for you. Now tell me how you as a lefty would rally people (in western countries) to support your anti Muslim ideas without it's result being sentiments against of brown people in general?

And your world view is based on a fictional struggle between classes that is more common in fantasy than in in the real world.

That's not what we are talking about. We are talking about making fun of randoms for saying how ridiculous certain ideas are and yet still around.

Its literally retarded that tribalism is still considered a reasonable political policy by stormfags. Thats why everyone on the internet holds their heads in their hands and ask "why is this even a thing"?

A silly caricature of his gross British teeth won't compare to th real life caricature of neo-nazis, no matter how hard you share this meme.

As for its growing resurgence: what growing resurgence? There is increasing nationalism and fascism in Europe, and Islamism in the Middle East, but thats about it. Its the current year and we still fighting over this dumb shit.

Nigger what are you talking about? Name a single class conscious character in LOTR or Wheel of Time?

Also our world view has more basis in reality
researchgate.net/publication/304491556_Yuck_You_Disgust_Me_Affective_Bias_Against_Interracial_Couples

Those aren't the only two fantasy novels in the world you know. Also high IQ exploitation of low IQ is natural and necessary for a functioning civilization.

If you think your interests are the same as a porky with a similar physical appearance than you're a fucking retard.

Hierarchy is essential for a society. Its part of our biology. And yes, someone in power is less likely to fuck over people in his own sub-species than other sob-species.

Hierarchy by the smartest (ie Jews) is necessary for a functioning civilization.

Don't project your need for an alpha to dominate you on me faggot.

Domination and leadership are different, nice Freudian slip there. Really proves that commies are fags with authority issues who secretly want be dominated.

Hierarchy isn't dominating because it's just human nature. :v)

A society without hierarchy will never work on a large scale.

fuck off retard

A society with hierarchy will never work on a large scale.

Hey look at that, I can make stupid sweeping assertions on the internet too!

And I actually have most of the evidence on my side since empires from Rome to Mongolia have fallen.

When did biology become feels? Also leaders aren't supposed to control your personal life dumbshit.

Except the Roman lasted for a long time. What said isn't an assertion. It's fact. Name one stateless society that lasted for over 200 years.

Actually I do because there's never been a successful society without hierarchy. And an Empire that stood for over 1000 years is not a good example of failure.

Prove me wrong, name a classless society that had a population greater than 5000.

False dichotomy, and if duration is what counts as something working then you might as well say the USSR worked because it lasted a century, even in spite of both Roman and Soviet society crumbling because of the vast contradictions in here's therein. But anyway, I'm glad you like the Roman model, because 1) they weren't white 2) they were multicultural.

Inhered *

Yeah, look at that nonwhite facial geometry.

we're a mid-sized board on a 4chan ripoff talking about communist revolution while "communism" remains a dirty word virtually everywhere else. You're thinking of liberals.

right, now tell me more about Orcs vs. Humans: the ideology

Oh I didn't know we were allowed to use pieces of marble to claim ethnic lineage! Also that nose is way too big to be white.

It's statute that was crafted in his image, and the facial geometry is clearly that of a white man. Unless you're a retard who believes that white people destroyed black civilization and replaced every piece of art with whitewashed versions.

No, they just weren't white to begin with. Just like Jews who, while light complected, have big noses too!

Hook noses and aquiline noses are two different things.

And neither are white.

So George Washington wasn't white?

Okay, there society had a few faggot artists as well as some non faggot artists? You're point? Also that bowman is Assyrian.

Are you implying that the statues on the right aren't real Grecco-Roman statues?

Nah he is Greek
get salty kek

Wrong board, if you want to moan about MUH EBIL FOREIGN MUSLAMIC RAYGUNS then go to Holla Forums, you'll fit right in.

This thread should have been purged and gulag'd already. Wtf mods.

Yeah. The only worthwhile thing is the archer. I was certain he was Scythian, because hat.

Trojan is not exactly Greek.

You can thank the bourgeoisie left for abandoning workers and importing cheap laborers for inspiring caustic populist reaction in the US.
Remember though, white nationalism is the temper tantrum of ideologies. It only lasts as long as people are willing to stay mad at the other for, so be prepared to get good at state sanctioned crime or get good at dodging the guillotine when the public realizes their position in the hierarchy.

Man, I bet you and all the other neckbeard amren worshipping nazi apologist fedora tipping cretins will be at the tippy top of the monarchy when the people finally wake up to the fact that they have too many personal freedoms in a post-enlightenment world and feel the need to give power back to the crown.
You know you're a deluded reactionary when your ideal version of reality is indistinguishable from Varg Vikernes' tabletop RPG.
Seriously though fuck off back to Davis Aurini's youtube channel and complain about white girls not fucking you more.

Tell that to the Victorian England factory system or the sweatshops run by and worked by Han Chinese.

Haha dumbass, don't you even know homosexuality was practiced in greek and roman times? It wasn't even seen as the duhgenewacy as you Holla Forumstards claim it was, it was seen as casual and normal. You know christmas? That "christian" holiday you faggots celebrate? It's actually a direct ripoff of saturnalia; men would get drunk, fuck eachother, and beat their wives, and this went on for weeks. Look it up. This is your "proud" "heritage".

Hahah retard, back then the image of people was sculpted according to dictation of the person being sculpted, same goes for artistry, it's the same system we have today. That was their version of hpotoshop.

Look at this picture of Rene Descartes, is thios what he REALLY looked like? The answer, probably not, we have no fucking clue what he looked like; what we have is a picture someone painted that Rene himself probably told the artist to clear up and blemishes or fix things in his likeness so he could be remembered as more attractive. People being painted would do this ALL THE TIME. Same goes for sculpting.

Don't be retarded.

I agree. Letys use sculpture to try and figure out what race the Hellenics were.

And prove they aren't white (at least the important ones)

So post some examples you faggot

Well i'm 115. According to Holla Forums im basically a genius because im as far above ordinary whites as ordinary whites are above ordinary blacks. Shine my shoes nigger.

If you want to prove that people are racist then yeah, that study does provide some basis in reality., But not for your viewpoint but rather for the SJW's that claim everyone is racist.

Actually it was, Chirstians just exargerated about how common sodomy was to discredit pagans. Also I'm not Christian, so why would I care about Christmas?

I don't see any nonwhite features.