Daddy works for NoE, here we go

Daddy works for NoE, here we go.

Hometown name is Zukimi or Zumiki Tuma/Village.

Theme of the game is water and grass/plants/fruits or nature in general.

You start in a desert village but the village itself is pretty green.

Link is an a*shole.

Wears a hoodie the first few hours.

Steals the bow from a girl in the village

Doesn't care about the village except a mentor guy called Saki or Zaki.

Elders are twins with comic relief behaviour.

Can pretty much answer everything about the E3 demos and the first few hours dungeon.s

Key items are the bow which is just called Zukimi or Zumiki bow and an item called tidal stone which is basically the Wii U GamePad. The game is playable without the GamePad.

Prove it, fag. Let's see his dick.

Guess no one cares. Be thankful I didn't choose IGN, Zelda Europe, NeoGAF or 4chan for this. Then again, there will be many leaks in the next few weeks.

Guetter and spaeher are official, not sure about spotters.

No, John, YOU are the Ganons!

Not really, after they delayed it again but this time to stall for the NX I stopped giving what little shit I had left.

no pics or any sort of credential to back them, no responses, I wonder what's the deal

also this could be exceptionally elaborate L5R shitposting, so there's that, too

Maybe your dad should beat you more for being such a faggot.

Sigh.

Will proceed if it gets some more posts/attention, otherwise it's not worth it here.

I want to elbow drop faggots like you

Spirit Tracks is by far the single most linear and streamlined Zelda game there is. it is literally a rail shooter with braindead dungeons interspersed throughout.

Go "leak" your shit somewhere else.

Could you be any more of a faggot if you tried?

Not a big Zelda fan, no idea. I am talking about the technology and structures, though. Spirit Tracks has trains.

Mountain dungeon boss will be seen in the trailer, only the mid-boss is playable.

Despite the colorful kiddy art style probably most "mature" Zelda story with a more serious tone (it's really not terrible I think).

Will post more after thread gets more posts. Will post some papers later or on 4chan if thread dies.

*'works''

kek, why didn't you just post it here where everyone's asking for proof?

this is hilarious.

Are there people here who still want to give Nintendo money after the fuckery over the last year with NoA and amiibros?
Fuck this dead franchise and fuck ninfriendos

Get your dad to send you images. You've caught my attention and I'm interested.

Where the fuck do you think you are, Reddit? Get the fuck out you nigger faggot kike

No proof, just listen and believe.
Go peddle your snek oil on reddit fag.

I seriously hope nobody here believes OP's bullshit.

Well considering we had a thread that believed those fake Pokemon "leaks" were real…

*Guy in wheelchair is called Zaki. He doesn't steal the bow per se, he gets it from the elders and it was meant for the girl.

Sounds stupid enough to be true.
Or at least that Reggie would mutilate the game and change it into this pile of crap.

Because I haven't made any yet.

I also don't care if you believe it. There will be many leaks soon, just want to be the first.

Will post more when thread gets more posts.

Okay, let's say you're not lying; why the fuck are you holding out instead of just posting the proof right now to BTFO everybody?
You're just a lying attention whore.

enjoy your ban, newfag

There are no upvotes or thumbs up on this website you little cocksucker, go kill yourself, newfag.

Get your dad to send some pics. And don't worry about the other anons, they only thought the Pokemon leaks where real because there were pics.

Hometown name is Nolan or Bravo Nolan/Village.

Theme of the game is planes and hired guns/masks/fire or flight plans in general.

You start in a Ubekistan village but the village itself is pretty small.
Link is an b* guy for me.

Wears a mask the first few hours.
Steals the plane from a guy in the village

Doesn't care about who he is except for his plan.

The plan includes hired guns with comic relief behaviour.
Can pretty much answer everything about the post-credits movie and the first few hours planes.s

Key items are the plane which is just called ZS-NVB or BANE'S plane and an item called raising fire which is basically the Wii U GamePad. The game is playable without the GamePad.

Are you twelve? It's obvious you're only this for attention, and you have no proof to back your claims. Not only that, but you act like we owe you something for "gracing" us with your hot, totally real info. Fuck off.

Bravo

I want to listen OP's "leaks" even though I know is shit, but this level of elaborated shit is not something common these days.

at least he's trying.

Will post more greentext when 50 posts.

enjoy your ban

Some picture later today or tomorrow (not of the game itself). Here or somewhere else if threads stays this slow.

Stealth will be very important and you can do a very powerful snipe shot with your bow which depletes a lot of magic.

Yes, it's all shit.

Lime's dismissing reports for him, mate.

fuck Lime, one of the worst volunteers we have

No no, this is good. Someone condense this shit and it'll be the new Boston Salt Party.

Fuck off faggot

Well, what rules is he breaking?

We want proof user, pics or didn't happen

Sweet, you get to play as Al-Qaeda.

honestly OP i could not give a single solidary shit

the only thing that could get me excited about this disaster in waiting is if Link is an adopted Gerudo, then it'll be a day -30 pirate