The absolute state of the Simpsons

imdb.com/videoplayer/vi3289363225?ref_=ttvi_vi_imdb_1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_(season_12)
archive.is/4MnTG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even South Park is poozed

Their new game is a feminazi training game

what happened then?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Simpsons_(season_12)

"Krusty's daughter" AKA when the show went full on feminist.

The actual episode is called Insane Clown Poppy.
It was probably the worst episode for a few years, until Lisa Goes Gaga came out.

oh yeah, that was pretty bad. the Johnny Tightlips bit was good tho

why won't it end

I've read that overseas viewers are keeping the Simpsons alive. People in Europe, Asia and Latin America are the issue. I don't know if people im the ME watch the simpsons.

The Simpsons really should have ended woth the movie. I remember them saying they would only do a movie after the show died and now there might be a second movie. How can you kill what's already dead?

It's already in production.
archive.is/4MnTG

Next time one of those muslim cock sucking faggots starts on about ‘burgers’ just remember that.

Europeans haven't watched Simpsons in nearly 10 years

LIKE POTTERY

i've never met anyone who watches the simpsons' new episodes, the only at most we have the old episodes being shuffled in repetition on one of our main channels
but hey, if you're so desperate to find excuses not to be ashamed to be the degeneration and ruin of western culture suit yourself

Eh. At least Season 21 is returning to the old format.

Coming from the eternal anglo that’s rich.

To people outside of Europe all they know of Europe is England, France, Spain, Germany and Sweden.
Every other nation is a mystery.

speak for yourself mr. common core.

They let Swedish cucks make it. What did you expect?

funny way to spell americans

yeah, i saw there is a lot of socjus pandering in there
how the fuck did they get from the edgy 90s cartoon to this?

The original creators and people in charge who were willing to be edgy either left, got fired, or have fallen into the background and were replaced by soulless retards in suits who are more obsessed with numbers than making anything of value.

Fuck, I just realized you were talking about South Park

I didn't realize burgers were forcing western europe to spread their asses for brown dicks.

then you probably don't remember ww2

It was mostly the USSR that defeated the Nazis, the Americans do some extreme retroactive history in schools. They also leave out how many civvies they intentionally killed during WW2.

*tips imaginary hat because real ones don't exist due to how fucked up a centrally planned economy is*

Cool chart

I didn't click but I got roped into watching the first few episodes of the new season, I wouldn't say it's the absolute worst the show has ever been

You really should click OP's link, it shows how bad the show has got.

I'd say their more familiar with Italy than Spain. Here in burgerland Spain more or less equals Mexico.

it does in real life too, only there's better food and less muslims

wew that happened well before season 25

What is it like being forced to hold real conversations in a higher language?

You propably think sabir had value for anything except crude communication.

It's habbening