frihetskamp.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont get it

You're an idiot

Whats the joke?
and why does it look like dogshit

She changed the nose didn't she?

Where are the red noses, ears, knees, hands, and elbows?

She made an impossibly hard password.

What's going on with Critical Miss lately? Why did they get a skilless tumblrite to draw for a while?

Why is Carter getting salty in the comments?

It looks like dogshit because that's the new 'artist.' The earlier strips are much worse.

She did change the nose, didn't she?

looks like the artists is lurking here or something the nose and ears have less red, but its still looks like shit.

Ok how tumblr got into so shitty form of art style?
I will assume it is tumblr because of nose.
It is made extremely sloppy, you cannot see it now but on previous one same character from same perspective changed proportions 2 times.
On top of that these facial expressions are absolute shit. This fucking smile is atrocious.

The best part is this god damned nose because it is only shit that falls under artistic vision instead of artist being lazy or unskilled.

Well of course he/she changed that. Red nose make people look like they are drunk.
Everybody hates that.

Now this thread is starting.

LOL

I want to fuck what's her name.

A few people shat all over the art in the comments of the first strip.
Of course, there were people like pic related.

In today's strip, Carter replied to a comment with a screencap of another comment.

It's obvious people don't like the art and readership is dropping as a result, but he doesn't want to cut the new artist for some reason.

I want to fuck I don't know.

Why do these LOL threads make me want to kill myself?

TUMBLR NOSE

IT'S TIME TO STOP WITH THAT SHIT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, IF YOU CAN'T DRAW A FUCKING NOSE THEN DO IT, JUST MAKE A FUCKING LINE AND CALL IT A DAY, YOU ARE ADDING A FUCKING TUMOR TO THE CHARACTERS FACE , HOLY SHIT HOPE THE NIGGER THAT STARTED THIS TREND HAVE CANCER AIDS AND GET RAPED BY 60 NIGGERS.

DON'T*

fuck this shit and fuck everyone

LOL

Because we always reveal the worst stuff available. Be grateful that we are not going to show you Sonichu.

Pic

What?

TAKE IT EASY

Yukkuri are great. Don't stop.

Fucking hell.
I could have done a better job t han this fuckface.

Why waste your time?

It is not like this makes art any less shit.

I hate it when people do that. Lets speak about it but in a way you don't need to address the problem.

I'm glad at least one person is smart enough to use the filter.

Perhaps, but then we would have had less material to mock in LOL threads.

Good the new designated shitting thread is up, thanks OP you're a real credit to the board

ROFL

I can't read anymore of this mind rot.

I have to wonder if the new artist is driving the comic overall now.
Erin wouldn't have done something this fucking stupid.

I unironically like Critical Miss and Erin Dies Alone.

I don't care about what comics make you mad, shitposter

LOL

reminds me of this

Then why are you here? :^)

Can't have a LOL thread without some Labelle

if I had that image of Nepnep with the what at the bottom, I'd use it.

Filters still don't work for me.

I hate the lack of self awarness in these delusional trannies

I don't even know what the fuck to say anymore

ITS SPREADING

What the fuck?

What does the artist of this abomination even look like in real life?

I no longer want to fuck Erin.

I don't get it.

[UNSOLICITED]

I take it the dad character has been completely removed? He was the only saving grace of this shit, because he was the only voice of reason and got shit on because of it. Wife left him to be a lesbian Muslim, son is a fucking nuthouse, everyone around him is fucking insane and berates him for raising concerns that MAYBE it's not a terribly great idea to put a fucking child through something life changing like gender reassignment surgery.

Fucking hell, there was a comic about the dad finding all of his sons old pictures and being openly depressed that his boy is gone, and the intent of the comic was to show him off as a close-minded bigot.

So is this another case of a tumblr-dyke not accepting her art is shit?

we've gone about a year without abyuse dumps do you want to bring that guy back?

The dad was made to accept him/her/it/sheeeit and thus became so irrelevant that not even Labelle remembers him

Is joke, yis? That is the religion that stones people for being homosexuals. Is the artist really that ignorant?

Wait…

I need to save more anyway. I'd sometimes dump them, but I usually went into the steam friends threads to do it.

Don't be Islamophobic

How else do you expect him to sell Swedish copies of his comics?

Wait a fucking second, my boner's wrong.
What happened to Erin? Why don't I want to fuck her?

I really want to believe that this is satire

fucking cancer

They exist. In fact, two of my friends are. Not all Muslims go full shariah lad, pretty much every one of my friends are muslim and most of them drink more than you do. Until they become old, most don't really care about religion. It's just that the people who go full Allahu Akbar are immigrating to your countries now.

t. A guy who lives in somehow secularized Muslim country.

Not defending the comics or anything of course, they mostly defend people that actually support shariah for some reason.

It's been awhile since we've had our last dose Holla Forums

Syria?

obviously he's from sweden user

Take a icture of her ugly face (and body) and come back.

haha

Funny but no, I don't live in an European country.

Not going to drop the countryname here, that always brings shitposting with it.

Also forgot to mention Labells writes for Huffpo in Quebec
quebec.huffingtonpost.ca/sophie-genevieve-labelle/

I am sure someone is bound to find nudes eventually

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

Unless it's India, I see no reason not to.

That is a pretty good one.

alt text says "I just looked at that panel and was like 'You know what, this won't do ANYTHING to entertain ANYBODY. It's just a GROSS CLOSEUP."

Given that the comic has used cover up humor before and said not entertain instead of offend, this may not actually be a reference or attempt to censor and may just be an actual joke.

If you ever become a father should you be disappointed or proud that your kid is making loss comics?

What do you think LOL threads are for? Spill the name already.

Pardon my burger, but what? Swedish democrats are the evil strawmen here? The party who has a mother fucking flower as their party symbol? Is there someshit I'm missing here? Are Swedish Democrats actually 1488-tier white nationalists or something? Any svens in here care to fill me in?

On one hand he'd be making memes, on the other he'd be making fun of B^Uckley.
Now that's a dilemma.

Don't forget this guy is friends with the Squirrel Girl "artist".

I remember hearing that our left wing is Europe's moderates or some shit. Couldn't tell you if it was true or not.

the comic MEANT to say that the area she's in has a democrat minority

Did I miss a yukkuri dump?

>actually liked dr mcninja

Just because it has the word Democrats it doesn`t mean they follow burgerland`s democrat policies you fat fuck

The political spectrum isn`t a straight line, just because you call it Left, right, liberal, conservative doesn`t mean it is around the world

WHAT HAPPENED TO WHITE KORRA

THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST MY DICK

Not a Swede but as far as I know Sweden Democrats were literally Hitler even when all they were saying was that immigration should be reduced. Not even stopping immigration or mass deportations but just simply reducing it. They were being attacked for not being cucked enough so they simply decided to go all out.

Yes, in Western Europe many people find libertarianism to be extremist and more right-wing than anything imaginable. Imagine the US being run entirely by Democrats for the next hundred years and what you have is the average liberal in Western Europe.

Get out if you can.

It gets even worse considering that Swedish democrats are essentially the US left in terms of politics and are considered the biggest bigots.

did he get cucked?

Life is only continuing to validate my lack of commitment to trying new things, as well as my utter laziness.

So far Hastings seems to not go beyond schmoozing and a textbook deal and doesn't show any pushing of agendas, although someone from Holla Forums who has read his marvel comic work could clarify. It turns out that his writing gig on Marvel's newest prog gig, Gwenpool, was just being given a piece of art and said to make something up, and he and his team decided to end up ripping off superboy prime.

When Holla Forums finally loads I'll see if they've talked about this.

Addendum: Holla Forums has loaded, no threads centered or relative threads talking about Hastings, so it seems that he's genial and is associated with by bad artists rather than choosing to associate himself with them.

He waned to spend more time for her because he was never cucked.

So you mean to tell me that in Sweden, the parties are Left Wing, Lefter Wing, Leftest Wing, So Pozzed That We Bypassed Africa's Malaria Immunity Wing. and anything less the first one may as well be the Neo Nazi Party?

I have to wonder, how in the fuck did the Nords go from monk-slaughtering bloodthirsty barbarian pagans to what Sweden is now? Who or what is responsible for this cucking?

So he's merely on the bottom of the pyramid of useful idiots?

Giving a child blockers and letting them try and change gender is child abuse. God I hate trannys.

Well, yes.

I think this would be more accurate

Based D@i

Nordfront?

this one is SD right?

Just like you'd expect.

Reminds me of my country and their retarded nazi honeypot. Conducted a razzia but literally every single guy they wanted to arrest was their own undercover mole.

It actually looks like it's character.

From what I have read, they are fairly ok. A good example of a honeypot run by the government would be the Nazi party in Germany, which is allowed despite the fact that "hate speech" and Nazi symbols are strictly forbidden by the government to the point where you can get five years imprisonment for Holocaust denial.
SD would be left of centre pretending to be right-wing. The only reason to ever want to vote for them is because they are the only popular immigration party.

yeah that guy I think is talking about NPD. they couldnt disband the party since half of them were undercover cops imo not even knowing about themselves until Jury found out

Oh how irresponsible of me, I'm sorry.

Hir character actually looks like shim.

the swedish democrats used to be all white nationalists but nowadays they just wanna reduce immigration. the media and all other parties still treat them like Hitler. I personally vote for them entirely because they are the only fucking party that wants to reduce immigration unlesss nordfront suddenly becomes big.

You don't have a general decade of liberals, decade of conservatives like the US does?

Are you at least giving Shekels? I know the Bergen branch here in Norway spent the 17th watching The greatest story never told. You should join, it's a good time. Plus it's the biggest in Sweden, so if it's going to take off, it'll be there first. Or are you going to sit on your ass, doing nothing?

Good lord, a normal happy ending?
I was expecting him to go nuts and brain her with the shovel.

How did I not know about this?

faen asså

Western Europe has liberals and conservatives as well but only in name, both are very leftist. You need something absolutely fucking huge to happen in order to get anything even remotely right-wing.

Du må da bare kikke litt på sia dems, så får du vite alt du trenger.
frihetskamp.net/

The thing that gets me most is that it's Sweeds that she's worried about, and not the rapists that the government endorses.

HOLD UP NIGGA I RECOGNIZE THAT ARTIST

She's a fujoshi landwhale by the name of Humon. She used to be involved in some comic circlejerk with Inflation Bear way back when. She draws a bunch of webcomics with faggotry, transfaggotry, race-mixing, SWEDEN YES, literal cuckoldry, and countless other shit. She also drew this comic called Niels that was meant to be dramatic and dark, but had all of the "dark" stuff happening offscreen, so the entire comic as far as the viewer is concerned is about some oil drilling freak blackmailing some black guy into letting him fuck him and his wife while he hides from the government and various other people who want him dead. If you thought Bioware was bad with the "everyone is bisexual" shit, wait till you get a load of her shit. There is not one straight person in that shit.

She also drew this little gem. To give context, the blonde guy is supposed to be some sadistic, psychopathic cult leader who cruelly treats his followers, but given that Humon offscreens anything potentially interesting, in her actual comics, he's just a chibi man making dark humor (of which, like everything else she draws) is typically sexual in nature. This picture, assuming you never read her "offscreen" crap, is practically the only thing we have to go by to prove that the guy is fucked up.

I honestly don't know why her shit never ends up on Holla Forums or in LOL threads. Her art is filled with enough degeneracy to the point where they'd never run out of shit to kek at.

How depressing.

I see what you are trying to do here.

didn't know they did fun shit like that. maybe if there is any stuff in Tyresö I would happily join.

I prefer just playing videogames and being a useless piece of shit though.

Who said you can't do both?

There's so much wrong with this two-panel comic that I could rant about it all night. I'll settle for just two things.

Don't tell everyone you pass that you are a bisexual muslim trans woman of colour and this problem is solved

Which means 79.5% don't. Stop being a baby.

But user, that means almost 1 out of 5 people do, and 1 out of every 2 people she could meet is male, and 1 out of every 1 male she meets is probably a rapist, which means that 5 out of 1 people she meets is male who votes for Swedish Democrats and is a rapist, which means that in that comic she is already being raped! The statistics don't lie, how can you be so insensitive?

All I have to say to this is

wow, I thought my disdain for socjus agenda rags could get no higher, but here we are

she thick tho

Hopefully you'll reach balance like central/central-eastern Europe did… After the fall of the Soviet block, things got slightly right-wing for a while, but for the past few years everything just stagnates on centre. One year you get slight leftists, next term you get slight right-wing that retcons everything the left-wing did, and so on. It's not ideal, but it's rather comfy, especially when looking at the shit in the west.

why censor one gore panel and not the other

loving every laugh :)

What a funny comic!

is this a pokeman

Since I have a healthy connection to sexuality, I never get those "oh, they were just doing whatever" twists. Honestly think about it, what difference would it make to anything either way?

It's a Poggymon. Any similarities to other intellectual properties are entirely coincidental and in no way legally actionable.

I once saw some twelve year old fuck on a Pokemon forum post a link to inflation art from Deviant Art while talking about how "this is so funny haha XD". That's when it really hit me how fucked it is that children looking up fan art of their favorite cartoons and games can run into this shit and have absolutely no idea what's going on.

Tell me about HistoryEraserButton, why does he sexualize the Meloetta?

am I the only one getting feels? ;_;

yes

Loss

Oy vey.

In the 4th image, why is the red one kissing the egg coming out of its own ass? How is this possible?

MEM

High fucking art.
Love it.

Quite opposite actually. If you had no issues with sexuality you'd "get" those jokes and relevance to them. But because you're a stupid fuck pretending to be mature you don't get shit and "hurr durr so wut if dey wuz fukken?"

She's probably blowing him.

qeq

It fucks off the right anons everytime.

As a Finn, this offends me. The swedish blonde babe hasn't been a thing since the late nineties, nowadays swedes are fairly universally disliked.

Hell, even the swedish-speaking Finns have started to realize that no one likes them and that half the nation would rather learn Russian as a second language over the mess that is swedish. Do you know how patronizing it is, to have fucking swedes come and tell us to use "hen" as a gender neutral pronoun instead of han/hon, when the Finnish language doesn't even have gender pronouns? No one fucking cares, fuck the swedes, I hope they all burn in the coming caliphate they've built for themselves.

took me a second

Is it really that hard to draw hands?

Serious qeustion.

why don't you try to draw some you cock hungry faggot

Yes it is. Not even kidding, hands are a pain in the ass to draw.

kek

What's going on here

post more stuff being lewd

so this is the famous shitsoup dojin.

Spoken like a true Khan, Genghis.

No self-awareness.

SOMEBODY KILL IT

Dr. McNinja was good in the beginning, has it been pozzed?

This is the closest thing to the original that I could find.

I never understood why they requested this one specifically. It's not that hot nor that weird.

It's used that joke for a long time though, mostly with censoring people flipping the bird.

Maybe the accent turns them on. It turns me on I wish there were more doujins translated like this

No, someone requested to have it translated like that, and I was asking why they would choose that one.

youtube.com/watch?v=boo_Ii2Iam4

Z E R O A W A R E N E S S

but I guess that's just propaganda

government/media constantly enforce the idea of RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS or whatever

in TV shows and movies they always have neo nazi villains, even though in the US and Europe those account for an exceedingly minor percent of crime committed

Nice

N
EVER
V
E
R

Is pic 1 somekind of super abstract loss?

is that a game where you punch a pregnant lady in the gut

Good idea. Shit thread, post cartoons

OC coming through
I drew this comic a long time ago but it was in finnish language so I had to translate it

Wait a minute that nose

It's a "game" where some dumb bitch gets raped, probably by a nigger, then chooses to keep it and no doubt join the list of shitty single welfare moms.

Judging by the gullibility of the modern woman, I don't doubt it.

Good lord, the art is actually getting WORSE.
and he still has no idea how to write a fucking punchline

Oh my, that is sweet.

Who the fuck is Germany a country of immigrants.

Oy vey stop it goyim!

There's no such thing as German culture, it was all culturally appropriated from Africa and Egypt.

But when a game journalist complains about something it's x culture, but then they say that Germany has no culture.

oh man…
I so wanted that manga to have a happy ending

Of course, white people only came up with their own culture recently, and it's all racist and sexist culture. We should change to a more egalitarian culture like African or Muslim.

Dowman Sayman is a god

Did no one notice this atrocity?

What atrocity? I think it's a unique and charismatic drawing style

fucking kek

Trannies will burn on Earth before they burn in Hell.

It’s an actual joke. It’s certainly Israel-exploitable, though.

Nope, it’s fine.

Even with all the reaction images and the use of that face for god knows how many years, this is my first time seeing this manga.

it did

Is it too late to join the thread?

Is this seriously for real?

Fug

Literally the only thing the trashcomic had going for it

10/10

So is it too late for someone to go along and take pictures of that lovecraftian horror that writes those comics?

what is spider man doing with nicholas cage?

Ghost Rider is a Marvel superhero, mate.

Watching as they turn Laura into the voice of buttmad writers

what did they do to wolverine? ;_;

what is wolverine doing with superman?

What did superman do to wolverine?

what did superman do to batman?

Mistakes into miracles

What's wrong with her face?
Did the author pull a Gwen on her to stop the flood of porn?

Wait, I thought this shit was just some white knighting cuck's web comic.

changed artist for a much, much shittier one.

Just fucking say Gamergate. It's like we're their Voldemort, they're terrified of invoking our name because it might give us power.

he took a massive shit directly into batman's bellybutton, swelling his stomach to near burst with his super-powered bowel movements.

I grow to hate these people more every single day. They are incapable of producing their own content, so they must co-opt successful ones.

What happened to him? Why is he coated in metallic jizz?

Also, goddamn the picture on the right is hot here

Out of the fucking blue Marvel decided that Wolverine needed to die some time around 2014. Rumor has it that Marvel was trying to purposely sabotage Xmen comics since FOX has the license for the movies so they can't make profit off them.

Anyway, Logan ends up getting some sort of microwave virus because fuck you he got hit by a nuke in Hiroshima and it just happened it didn't act up until then. He looses his healing factor which means he can now die. Logan now has a price on his head. Grand Theft Wolverine: Perma 6 Stars: the comic.

So Wolverine goes around trying to find out who wants him pegged. Turns out that the ORIGINAL THIS TIME FOR REALZ YOU GAIZ mastermind behind Weapon X project is after Logan. Because if you want to write about Wolverine apparently no one at Marvel can figure out how to do it without Weapon X in the mix. Anyway the doc is trying to make more Wolverines despite this shit going south every single damn time someone tries to pull this stunt. More fighting and in the end Logan gets coated with liquid adamantium and suficates to death after killing the fucker that started it all OR DID HE?!

Now X-23 is taking the title, which I'd be fine with if she wasn't a mouth piece for bullshit.

This is highly creative work.

I'm completely-shameless in knowing the short sequel comic to this shit points out it's a fake egg, and the green one literally gets called a dumb cunt for thinking it was real. I only mention this because my retarded sense of humor means seeing a humanoid abomination get called a dumb cunt by another, similar abortion of nature makes me laugh like crazy, for whatever reason. Also, I'm pointing this out to defuse the feels some anons are experiencing unexpectedly too.

That sounds like a massive ball of stupid, on all conceptual levels.

The audacity of these SJW cucks. Do they think they are writing for infants?

there's four fingers, one thumb, three joints, two joints, and that's fucking it, HOW FUCKING SHIT DO YOU HAVE TO BE

Didn't their behavior just prove her right?
I'm failing to see the intended moral here.

They need to fire whoever names those places; that sounds like a division of the fucking Ministry of Love.

I kinda like the comic series, but I don't even want to see the other stuff from the artist

Everything sounds like a division of the Ministry of Love if you think about it enough.

Federal Bureau of Investigations
Environmental Protection Agency
Federal Communications Commission

That was kinda the point

Was this drawn by the guy who does Moon over June?

this comic is wrong, for some reason the sweden guy doesn't have a nigger or muslim cock in his mouth.

Impressive, very nice.

but there was a story trope where he litteraly contract any virus in the universe, human and ayyyys….the villain had tricked logan to do it for a little grill to survive

LOL?

Didn't he came back to life yet?

What is the record of how long a character stay dead? A popular one, I mean.

i-is ronnie ok

The "yeah, I got nothing" strips are starting to get old

what the actual fuck

Someone already beat you to spoiling it, bro. Sorry.

The majority of ronnie's comics makes me deeply concerned.

Is it bad i know that is the Mistform Ultimus?

the first one is actually funny with the retard selling an axe for 2 gold

Censoring profane / mature content has been a running joke ever since the second issue or so iirc, it's not a reference

You lazy fuck, see this is why you have this 'why is everything is shit' mentality. Enjoy being a stagnating lump of compost fag

Good things will always turn into utter shit over time, that's why you seek good things while they're still fresh and ripe

But the thing is, you have actively seek it you lazy fuck, don't muck around and wait until someone spoonfeeds you and then decide what is good. or worse, you have been spoonfed but thought to yourself 'nah too lazy, I can so it later' because sooner or later you will probably forget about it. Go to it and enjoy it

While they're during that age, enjoy the show and cherish it, know that it will end and you were a part / audience of it. finally when the show's over / grinding to a halt, brave yourself and say it's shit / it's overand let go
Don't believe that they will make x good again, just don't, it won't and it will stay that way forever

And away into another show you go

*unsheathes katana* a fatal mistake my black friend…*teleports behind you* TAAAAAAKE THIIIIIIS *slashes you into a thousand pieces with the mitsu no kami jitsu* heh *draws katana* nothin personnel…..kid……*tips fedora*

it was a hologram

Grandeur?

damn.

The Noob comic was really good though.
The art itself might be poor, but the dialogue and events are hilarious at times.

i wish somebody had the time in their hands to replace those posters with the edits.

heterosexual's just thinking

Here's some actually vidya related LOL material for once

Ten thousand hours on mspaint

I have something marginally vidya-related, but I'm not sure whether to hold out for another LOL thread or to make something specific for it.

Many issues of those Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comics have a page dedicated to fan art, and I've gone through the first 200 issues.
There's some neat shit there. Unfortunately, they stopped doing full pages at some point and just gave smaller sections for it later, and they stopped being as… quaint.

Also, some of the artists of the comic itself are just bad. Slowly got more consistent, though. Maybe I should actually read the thing and get some nice crops, there are some pretty fuckin' stupid-lookin' panels here and there.

That's pretty goocute

kek

thats some next level degeneracy right there, especially the comments section.

their readers are just as terrible as they are.

Nice work!

did that cat die in the end or did it survive?

It would even be better if her hands were tentacles.

My poor poor Erin.

While the art is shit and largely ruins it, the joke is better delivered here.
Unless that other was a continuation, in which case, why. It needed no continuation. Continuation only served to fuck up the joke.

Joke isn't terrible. It ain't good, but eh.

That was pretty cute.

It's more pointless that anything

That ending thou

dubs

I didn't quite get it either. What was the point of the whole time capsule business? Was she a slut or not? Who the fuck is Lance Henriksen?

The second one is a criticism to liberals or what? I found that like "haha, fuck you".

third one pissed me off though

Is there more? This guy does some good dragon

It's a staple of this author, he almost always makes confusing or ambiguous endings. It's something you are supposed to enjoy for what it is and don't think much about it.

That whole nonsense is just plain 100% grade A rubish. Nobody would want a "gender neutral" bathroom what's actually trans, anyway, since they want to be treated as the other goddamn gender.
They'd want to use the fucking female bathroom.
It ain't like nobody's going to call them on it. People hate confrontation, in general, not to mention they don't know if you a guy or just a really ugly girl.

Sanzo.
Most his translated stuff are on e621.
That's probably the most recent one what's been englished.

We'll never know.

holy fuck this nigger is one smooth operator

Why is it so far fetched to suggest that folk what ain't grown their full cognative abilities shouldn't be making major lifechanging decisions like whether or not they're male or female?
Does this person just plain not believe in science?

It really puts me off when every loli takes it in easly and loves it, I know I shouldn't expect realism in loli doujins of all places, but somehow they having a hard time at first (or at least not being total cock sluts, I mean they are lolis) sits better for me.

hehehehe

That's like being a Jew what eats pork.
What the fuck is even the point if you aren't going to listen to your own rules?

Eh, I just assumed given that most full-tilt leftist libcucks seem to always put science on its own pedestal of worship, and love to call Christians and such backward barbarians for not agreeing with things like 'evolution'.
I suppose I don't know enough of the artist to make that claim, but I don know a few of the lot I described who share the artist's veiwpoints.Just don't seem to understand that level of hypocrisy.

While this used to be true, the new wave of liberals, the 2010's SJW don't side with science while neither doing so with religion, they created their own, even more fucked up morals systems that they abide with, and DEMAND everyone else to do so to, and the one who doesn't are mysoginists/bigots/transphobic/whatever buzzword.

If you put it in perspective, it's not that far from a new religion, is it?

to enforce the rules on others

Good grief. What a terrible world we live in.

I blame the Internet, largely, for allowing people of one horrible mind to congregate and get the idea that 'EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME, THEREFOR I MUST BE RIGHT, WE NEED TO CHANGE THE WORLD NOW'.
Echo chamber hugboxes are terrible for anyone involved.

It's like I'm on Holla Forums

That's exactly what's going on. At some point, they believe they are absolutely, and undoubtly rightand can't ever accept any other point of view, because hey, "everyone else here on tumblr agrees with me, so I can't be wrong it's that all of you are close-minded bigots!!!". They get really fucked up in the head.

You are JUST NOW realizing this?

If this was Holla Forums, I'd be banned for suggesting that maybe fascists statecuck bootlickers are just as bad as their commie leftist degenerate counterparts.

Feel free to correct if I accidentally misinterpreted something

I recognize those bulges

Most Christians think that, for some reason or another, the New Testament voids pre-existing rules and such outside of the ones layed down by Jesus himself, and the Ten Commandments.

I don't know what excuse they have, but for me, at least, my reasoning is more of that it's a massive bother to actually find out if those rules layed down by Jew McSheklestien were actually given to him by God, or just one of them things he came up with because he figured that shit was degenerate or whatever.
Plus, I kind of go with an uninvolved god anyway. More of a "he left us to our own devices that we might strive for the betterment of ourselves" system. Gives guidelines, yes, but doesn't so much SMITE.
But, then, I am an odd one on the lot. The idea of Heaven terrifies me far more than does Hell, for instance.

Because of Paul.

The little kike knew he wasn't going to convert anyone if they had to cut their foreskin, so he made his own version of christianity.

You sound like an atheistcuck to me. What's the point of paying your taxes? Because secular government isn't satisfied with simply listening to them, which probably is exactly why they didn't educate you on what the difference is.

See

Ideally, so that important institutions such as the fire department, police forces, roads, military, and so on are funded.
However, here in the 21st century, it seems mostly to be to line pockets of wallstreet bankers and politicians.

Not sure what your next line is really about, though. "Listening" to who? Secular usually implies 'not religious', so it isn't the christians or similar religious groups, right? The taxes, then? That's in context, at least. Even if it makes no sense. What difference is being educated on?

the modding community is so casual

I am pretty damn sure that is still Sweden

He literally spells it out for you, are you dumb?>>9386176
You realize there's a growing number of people who call science they don't like "Hate Facts"?
They only like science the same way gamergrils actually like games, they do the bare minimum for social status the same way women try to be moral by signing up for an "Animal Rights" newsletter.

meant to reply to

Still mad.

What is this exactly anyway?

There's a stairwell at Cartoon Network's offices where visiting artists draw stuff on the wall. In that webm you can see a picture of Spike Speigel drawn by the original artist 15 years ago, and the shitty tumblr face that some intern decided to draw on top of it.

Holy fuck, that's terrible.
I hope that shit got kicked out.

That user's pic is from britain though