DON'T LET KIKE MODS SLIDE THIS
HIT TWATTER AND EVERYWHERE ELSE ASKING HOW THIS WAS POSSIBLE
MEL WAS ROBBED (AGAIN)

Other urls found in this thread:

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1486/66/1486660008679.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

doesn't matter

How is this important, user?

Mel wouldn't give a shit if he got one, he would only use it as a big FUCK YOU to the kikes and would likely trash the shitty statue right after

Seriously niggers? Kikes caught red handed in front of a billion people swapping a heteronormative throwback to gene kelly and fred astaire for pozzed niggerkino about sodomy….and you don't see any relevance? Is this board literally 100% shitskin rainbow warriors posting ironically or am I missing something? Wtf tbph atm smh

Go shill your shitty award controversy somewhere else.

A few points:

1) This was not a mistake. Everyone paid untold amounts of attention to that one beauty pageant where Steve Harvey read the wrong name and have been trying to replicate that success by commiting the same error. It's all stagecraft, planned from the start. It's obvious that this was the case since the error happened with Best Picture and not some tertiary award.

2) While La La Land was about white heteronormatives, it still was a glorification piece for Hollyjew types so it's hardly any less degenerate than a movie for gay niggers. In fact I'd say there's no difference.

3) This isn't Holla Forums, so take your pop media tabloid bullshit elsewhere.

4) Kill your're self

It's probably a false-flag/ruse for attention/future ratings.

Trips of truth.

Go ahead and delete the thread, bitch, see what happens.

Unrelenting sage because the OP is a faggot and this thread is much more a topic for Holla Forums than it is for Holla Forums
But anyhow
Exhibit A: Moonlight
A timeless story of human >nigger >human self-discovery and connection, Moonlight chronicles the life of a young black man from childhood nigglet to adulthood beast of burden as he struggles to find his place in the world it's a white man's world while growing up in a rough neighborhood self created ghetto of Miami.

Found the kike.

Exhibit B:La-La Land
A jazz pianist le supremo autiste gentleman aryan falls for an aspiring actress attention seeking whore in Los Angeles.

Anyways
wewlad

how about most anons, myself included, don't follow hollyjew at all and know nothing about new movies or celebrities.

Despite your best efforts this IS going to spread, kikes. Repeat buzzwords like "conspiracy theory" all you want but ultimately your parasitic race of vermin is headed for the dustbin of history.

the problem with this shit, same like straight outta compton, is that those places in those agreable climates are pretty much a paradise compared to eastern european ex gommie shitholes

but freezing to death in winter is white privilige compared to nog living in paradise without even the need for a job right

Fuck these awards. If you're gonna think about shitty hollywood today, then think about Paxton dying. At least he was a white guy, rare for actors now.

Which glorifies pedowood.

Also, we have a thread on this:

Good. Here's an idea: spread word that envelopes got switched at the academy awards. People love a scandal, and this one is a clean headshot indicting jews in a conspiracy to commit fraud. If nothing else it's ammo to reform and regain control of a major cultural institution.

A carefully scripted Psyop to broadcast message;

Wew. Just what they want.

>>>Holla Forums658819

Gas kikes don't watch their propaganda.

checked

this thread is Holla Forums cancer, nobody on Holla Forums cares about hollyjew movies.

Reddit buy out 8ch?

Last year niggers were all about #OscarsSoWhite and now they're bitching again and of course it's the white man's fault although the kikes did it. You muct be a baby raping Jewlywood kike to think this doesn't matter.

DON'T LET ME DOWN FAM

Nobody else noticed how the envelopes switched after the La La Land producer thanked his beautiful blue-eyed wife??

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN

Emma Stone at 2:43 is onto (((their))) tricks, pretty obvious bullshit going on

SICK OF WINNING!

The fact that you cared enough to watch a Hollywood Jew circlejerk means you belong in an oven

You need to shut the fuck up right now.

The normalfags are going to blow this up anyway, Holla Forums autists are on the case and they'll crash Hollywood's plane with no survivors. Don't be mad that Holla Forumsacks aren't too interested in jewlywood.

On what fucking planet are Holla Forumsacks not interested in destroying kikepedowood? Fucking retards on this board make me sick.

Oh don't forget the BlahBlah Bland producer was talking about his beautiful blue eyed wife right before the confusion.

(checked)

never has a name so aptly described something, see this pic img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1486/66/1486660008679.jpg

that's the shopped version, real version is almost as bad though

maybe there should be a somewhat arbitrary, complex process to creating threads that one would ideally learn about while lurking

I actually really liked La La Land, for the most part, and though they should have won, for sure over le progressive gay black mynz crap, the voters for the academy were just virtue signalling tbh, everyone knows that La La Land should have won, I think those two people announcing may have done what they did on purpose, because its so obvious La La Land deserved to win, literal affirmative action vote anyways,…but it looks like we're going to have to take this to Holla Forums

If you want to stop it, take your fun and kill a kike. /thread

The only thing good about any of this is a really dumb mistake buried all of the anti-trump virtue signaling bullshit at a libfaggot hollyjew circlejerk event.

Any way you look at it, the kikery involved to continuously push nigger shit down our throats in all facets of life and pretend its not utter horseshit is astounding. There is no end to it, unless we expose it and end it ourselves.

Oh (((Warren Beatty))), isn't this the fucker who was endorsing "procreative racial deconstruction" in one of his movies to extinguish the white race.

Was it Bulworth? I remember that mostly for the very unique poster. I miss painted posters.

Anyway, I'd say this bears some scrutiny. Normies genuinely believe the Oscars represent a gold standard as opposed to a bunch of talentless Jews and shabbos goyim sucking each other's dicks. Destroy its credibility in their eyes and they'll stop caring about Pedowood's output as much.

Forgot image.

You're implying that the outcome of this jewish awards show wasn't controlled by the jews, so they had to scramble to "correct" the "incorrect" result.

But of course that's bullshit. They control the entire thing, it's all just a show.

>guys, we better give this attention!

>Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

The man behind the curtain is the man who orchestrated this entire "accident".

There is no such thing as an accidental Oscars outcome. It's all controlled. The Hollywood jews know exactly who won before their stupid party. You'd have to be painfully naive to not understand this.

Or they just made a mistake because they're all high on coke trying to work out who they'll be sodomizing later that night.

It's not even an interesting controversy… more like made everyone look like retards.

Why would they even have the incorrect card printed out? It was all staged. They want people to talk about this. They're doing it for attention. You can't embarrass the class clown.

Wew, I hate to be that grammar nazi The grammar not the nazi but if you post and reddit space like a redditfag - you are bound to the rules of the reddit fag. You spelled a word wrong so your post doesn't matter.

We're proper use in a culture war too user, if Holla Forums was strictly politics, an arbitrarily meaningless line of demarcation, than we would be no better than the cuckservatives. Next you will be telling us that image boards are social constructs and that if we acknowledge the Grammy Awards, they win.

You seriously think the nigger movie wouldn't win?

I don't know anything about this guy, but I want him to be /ourguy/ because I enjoyed Drive.

He was also in a pretty funny neo-nazi movie.

Get it right user,

not anymore! kek

that movie was fucking retarded

And critics still complained that the movie was "too white."

The film La La Land may have been cheesy, but it almost certainly lost because it was "too white." I knew this was gonna happen as soon as I saw 5 seconds of the trailer. The movie featured two attractive white characters who romantically fall in love and indulge in nostalgia.

That's a red flag for colored people - especially in Trump's America. Instead, people of color would want to celebrate movies that affirm an opposite theme: the idea that there is no escape from the future of white guilt and progressive multiculturalism.

Impressive.