theblemish.com/2016/04/kate-what-the-fk/
wiki.webmproject.org/ffmpeg/vp9-encoding-guide
web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/9375706.html
web.archive.org/web/20160519024722/http://8ch.net/v/res/9375706.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fighting games

fuck my language

Fresh off the presses.

Every fucking time. Why is our voice acting so cringy?

because france does not give a single microgram of shit about video games.
it never did and never will.
their grand "revolution" in french games voice acting was to fire YT e-celebs for VA.
shows how much effort is put into localizing games.

You don't know real cringe until you heard german vidya dubs

Brazilians sure are upping their game.

picking one at random. oh boy. Here we go.

gib moni plos
i report u

What is the context here?

Why do I see this posted everywhere, is this some new forced meme?

fresh new mp4

Jesus, those chinks try to act civilised but they are true asian niggers.

a true hero

A must for any Holla Forums webm thread

I was wondering that myself.
Why do they keep posting that retarded webm

timeless

I can't find anything wrong in this webm
trop mimi la voix

this is actually a really horrible template.

this is a video games board

I think he has cerebral palsy and that contraption is some kind of physical therapy for him

I never understood what the 3rd one is.

And this is a webm thread, what's your fucking point?

Where do you think you are?

thank you so much.

I can't tell you how long i've been looking for this fucking webm, goddamn.

Can I still make some OC of that template before E3 comes?
Also about that squilliam pose, why do anons use that pose for every upcoming E3?

A long running joke stemming from memes, like everything we do

Nothing is stopping you from posting video game webms only

Anybody got the wavy face Trump music video?

Look how easy it is to swat away flying cockroaches!

Anyone have any advice for jamming one minute of HD high-movement ~300mb video into a 8mb webm without massive artifacts? I can also record at medium quality for ~130mb per minute, but then the source is obviously shittier so I'm not if its worth the tradeoff

This webm is an attempt with a medium quality recording btw

And an lot messier attempt with the massive high-quality recording

I think it's Sam Fisher's goggles in the dark

Do you happen to know the name of the song?

Nice dubs.
You just got to love niggers. So adorable to watch from the distance.

Impressive. Very nice.

true but at least you can watch this

source? I need to know the conclusion

let's reset
let's reset
FUCK YOU

Damn seems like it will be a hassle with the subs of Oshiete! Galko-chan

"RESULTS! ONLY THE RESULTS LIVES ON IN INFAMY"

biggest mistake

Whoever you are user, you are forever my negro

youtube.com/channel/UCx7jt4I-KPT6guTWwLxn50w
Some canadian tard who makes weather news videos, typically shouting throughout the whole thing.

k

You ever notice how the only people who bitch about there not being any vidya webms never post any?

whew

p. good

That is the punchline to the joke.

Louis Theroux

You fucked up harshly user.

Y-you too.

KEK, is the show actually this good?

Good shit user, hadn't seen this in way too long.

What the fuck is this?
Kill me, please.

Modern television.

One of the first of its kind.

This is your TV on jews. Meanwhile, our honorary-Aryan friends are making quality shows like this.

Mkay, cancer.

okay, you're trying to appeal to kids we get it.

There's a reason child molesters get shanked in prison.

Did someone say GETS?

Gets?

It's hard to believe this is a real sound track. Even harder to believe someone was paid for this

I tried to convert this yesterday but it was giving me problems. Let me know if it uploads fine because it works fine when I open it on my browser but crashes when I try opening it with MPC.

No thanks.

No thanks.

This had me is stitches god fucking damn.

That's wonderful.

What's the song name? I'm sure I've heard it somewhere before.

That just makes me even more sad.

jesuschrist

all and all . it looks like hes having a good time.

chinese cartoons are unacceptable behavior

The NEET uprising can't come any sooner.

I know, he kinda turned gay recently… but his old stuff is still decent.

I'm gonna ask for some source on this one. I love me some eurobeat.

Has someone the booper dooper webm of markiplier? Where he guest stars in some awful kids show?

All versions on jewtube seem to have been taken down.

Fantastic

What a nigger faggot

That gave me a hearty chuckle. What Mongolian moving picture is this?

white guy knows at least some basic jiu-jitsu

I think Miki is actually a lesbian woman that crossdresses. The dialogue Miki has before the hot springs and IN the hot springs episode might be a hint.

The gag would be that Miki decides to give Youta a chance finally, in which Youta yells at his brother just like in this episode, for finding out Miki has a taco.

Idubbbz>Filthy Frank

debate me

there is nothing to debate, I don't know either of those guys. Some guy asked me to turn that youtube video int o a webm and I did so. I have no idea who he is. I am just uploading it because it is already on my pc.

nobody's going to debate you. He's smarter and funnier than Frank, Maxmofoe, and the unfunny fat guy with the beard who tries to coattail ride Max.

fuck cosmo to wipe doom 4 from existence, or not fuck cosmo and have a snatcher game made by bethesda

MDE is better than any of these fags.

This is what speedrunning has come to.
Reminder that current GDQs are cancer and they even put my boy Blue Glass in the shed because he was such a bro.

Sam Hyde is a hack who constantly releases hit or miss material because he seems to think that Tim & Eric are somehow relevant comics to base everything you do on.

Good for him he was talking about Vietnam, or the second attempt would JFK him for real.

tfw you realize the genesis poster is an autistic mexican who never shuts up about cars

This is true, however I didn't like his last video about Keemstar.

I mean, yeah he's a cunt, but he's also the only person on the entire internet that isn't scared of using the word "nigger" as an insult.

Is that what the tapdancing ghost video was based on?

most are pretty horrible, yeah. i mean, sometimes you wonder why the even bothered at all. the exceptions to this rule are so scarce, that i only really remember far cry 3s german dub being on par, if not better, with the english dub. some of those voice actors were doing lots of audio drama before though - so theres that.

this seems to be the same for almost all media though. original language is best, most of the time.
as for anime, i only remember ben-to's english dub being pretty funny, for example. movies dont seem to be that bad, most of the time.

what anime?

I was going to tell you too. Shame.

It's harem shit. Are you sure you want it? Just checking

He's basically a minichris chan

no

literally like 3 steps away from Buffalo Bill.

Name a single youtube sensation that has said something like "everyone type Alex is a stupid nigger in the comments" unironicly.

I guarantee you 90% of the faggots here wouldn't say half the shit they do if they weren't completely anonymous

If they did, they wouldn't be "youtube sensations". Keemstar is a cunt. Not every racist is an ally, even if every ally is a racist.

Well… good to see he's still alive…

t. pakman

it's for comedy purposes, not fapping material user

if it has some comedy then most definitely

who is this fucker and why does he look like gollum?

BUZZY

It's Frankie MacDonald. Guy's got mental problems, but he's a really good guy. He also has predicted weather without tools more accurately than his local weather station multiple times.

He doesn't speedrun anymore, just plays Smash 4. Isn't the North American Speedster Assembly soon? I really want to see how much of a trainwreck that is.

Shomin Sample You didn't hear it from me user-kun

Damn, nice

Chips and bips.

Have we started the fire?

Fucking tranny agenda strikes again

Was the first thing I saw and I just picked it. Suck it up

thanks user

Didn't they change it to that masterpiece because the original was too scary?

NASA starts tomorrow. The 8/v/ sister-site for streams already has an embed in the dropdown. Infinity.moe.

lol wtf was going on there?

Drunk girl that showed tiddies on twitch and the guy got banned. At least it's what happened, don't know if he's back now or not.

guy in the second webm is an uninformed idiot, and doesn't know the wage laws
waiters and tip reliant jobs get far less than minimum wage due to the odd wage laws (depends on the state, I think)

welp

Because tits are a big no no for younglings who are watching a guy kill other people online. Can't show that no sir.

I do prefer asses myself.

holy fuck, why is that so disturbing to me

Is it clear why she showed her tits? Was she at the same time on some of those cam sites and forgot that she was also streaming on twitch or something?

Because I have been drunk, and you don't just do random shit like that accidentally.

wunderbar.

was brazzers always this ridiculous, or did they half way in realize that their videos are total bullshit and decided to go with comedy in the future?

The guy who originally posted the webm was the streamer and he posted the story behind it. From what I remember they barely knew her or something and she insisted on appearing on stream when they said no.

I'm gonna try and find it.

It was literally directed by Holla Forums.

The writer went on the Holla Forums board for meme suggestions to put in the video which is why it's wall to wall Bane

Please tell me you have the Anthony Burch ones

Anime is made for immature man children.

theblemish.com/2016/04/kate-what-the-fk/

There you go.

what a fucked up country. Idk how the police can proudly walk around while criminals have so much influence.

Yes but this is not their only ridiculous video, they have a bunch of those. Their latest videos feel like a parody of their first videos.

no idea what you are referring too, but if it's a yt video I can turn it into a webm.

The ones where he dubed the commercials, someone had all of them in webm and it was fucking hilarious.

I never played it, I heard it's bad but is it THAT bad?

but how is that related to Anthony Burch?

Thanks man. Oh fuck me, I mistook the other part of the name, nevermind my stupidity user.

It kinda reads like she was into him. I guess her plan was to invite him to skype so she can flash him and maybe get something going. But he didn't want to and instead made a big party out of it. And because she didn't get any attention she decided to flash live and see what happens. Or idk to be honest, just my guess.

Pretty much yeah, it has a few fun moments but overall it has poor dialogue choices that essentially say the same thing

God damn that was fucking hot.

Should be simple if you use 2-pass with libvpx-vp9 and libopus with the WebM Project's recommended settings.

wiki.webmproject.org/ffmpeg/vp9-encoding-guide

If you use something like WebM for Retards then you're probably SOL. If you spend any amount of time making .webm files then it's worth using ffmpeg with a CLI.

For short videos I use
ffmpeg -y -i [[INPUT]] -threads 4 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 0k -crf [[SOMETHING BETWEEN 30-62]] -c:a libopus -b:a 64k -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -sws_flags bicubic -vf scale=-1:[[RESOLUTION]] -sn -f webm -pass 1 /dev/null && ffmpeg -y -i [[INPUT]] -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 0k -crf [[SOMETHING BETWEEN 30-62]] -c:a libopus -b:a 64k -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -sws_flags bicubic -vf scale=-1:[[RESOLUTION]] -sn -f webm -pass 2 [[OUTPUT]].webm
Obviously with values in the [[]] spots. Resolution is a number like 720, not 720p. If you're on Windows you may need to change the ffmpeg part, I'm not sure how it calls binaries.

Thanks user.

What the fuck? How many sarcastic options are in the conversations? I heard that it was weird and sometimes not very clear.

Maybe she was trying to use his fans to lift her off? Wouldn't make much sense since girl streamers get attention for little nowadays.

Also wizard user can you do me a solid? From 8:40 to 9:59 can you make it into a webm please?

That was a good one. Shame it didn't show the thumbs up at the end though

Good stuff, he's pretty good

what does the -crf [[SOMETHING BETWEEN 30-62]] part mean and what do variations in that number cause?

My code is
ffmpeg -i input.mp4 -s 800:640 -aspect 5:4 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -qmin 14 -qmax 14 -b:v 636k -minrate 635k -maxrate 640k -bufsize 640k -c:a libopus -b:a 80k -crf 14 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 1 -quality good -cpu-used 1 -threads 3 -pass 1 -preset veryfast 1.webmffmpeg -i input.mp4 -s 800:640 -aspect 5:4 -c:v libvpx-vp9 -qmin 14 -qmax 14 -b:v 636k -minrate 635k -maxrate 640k -bufsize 640k -c:a libopus -b:a 80k -crf 14 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 1 -quality good -cpu-used 1 -threads 3 -pass 2 -preset veryfast output.webm
courtesy of another user in these threads.

there is also turkish superman, but it takes ages to upload all that shit.

So are imageboards.

Oh shit what WAD is this? I remember playing it in Skulltag before but forgot it's name.

no idea how people make those hq webm's, mine always look like shit, or it takes ages to encode.

Generally yeah it's not very clear, and you can really tell that there's quite a few different writers due to the sheer variability of: "almost all sarcasm", to "actually pretty fun" options, and finally to the most common of "these all say the same thing" option(s

Shame. Damn, now I wanna play NV again.

almost forgot the

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/9375706.html

web.archive.org/web/20160519024722/http://8ch.net/v/res/9375706.html

Sorry it's not a webm user, but it reminded me of this.

Forgot to embed sorry.

Oh my bad user. I remember the wad being something weird like zBlood or something the like. Thanks a bunch

as i said in a previous thread, that girls face is fuckin' perfection

Is there more of this?

I actually really enjoyed the game. Something about walking slowly through the city looking at the things happening around you or listening in on the conversations people were having was just absolutely comfy

no idea, I got it from one of the webm threads, here's some superior stuff with source thou

Immediately after this you shut down an entire stadium just to get past three fucking guards, and that doesn't even get rid of the guards so you have to do the whole god damn stealth tutorial anyways. Fuck that game.

"Oh, hey the camera's on."
FUCKING HELL, MAN.

Ebichu, my nigger

CRF (constant rate factor) tosses away information for very fast-moving video to save space. Since your eyes can't really follow fine details at a high speed, it takes shortcuts when there's a lot of difference observed. Very static videos have great filesize savings thanks to it.

I think you can set it anywhere from 0 to 62 with libvpx-vp9 (I think it was 0-53 on vp8) but you don't notice any significant quality loss until about 20-30. I think 40-45 is a healthy target for medium-to-long videos. I keep the bitrate at 0k because compressing bitrate results in much bigger quality losses. Only use that if you have to.

This is unrelated to quantization, which is something used to save space with some other video codecs and .gif files.

I used this method when converting this video. I really went all out to squeeze the size down (CRF at 62, compressing the sound quality down REALLY low) and the artifacting is pretty interesting. Pay attention to the scene where Big Master Fry starts speaking about 7 1/2 minutes in. You can see how it differs from quantization when the words slide in and out and the CRF fucks with Fry's nose lineart.

Don't they jump off with parachutes and skydiving equipment?

Thanks but I already figured it out. It was the only other hamster gook animated flipbook besides hamtaro.

those look like normal backpack to me user

Actually, now with more research, there is a Doom wad version, I only knew about the standalone version
here:
>>>/scurv/42

fuckin lol, they put out some crazy shit huh

Let me guess, the hamster dies at the end?

Your version ran fine in my copy of MPC. Here's what I made with this script:

ffmpeg -y -ss 00:01.000 -i "YTDL/Clannad AMV - The End Of My World-IFrt8PjrDLw.mp4" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -b:v 250k -speed 1 -vf scale=-1:360 -sws_flags bicubic -param0 1/3 -param1 1/3 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -tile-columns 0 -quality good -sn -c:a libopus -b:a 63k -ac 2 -metadata title="Clannad AMV - The End Of My World-IFrt8PjrDLw" -to 3:28.500 -f webm -threads 4 -pass 1 -an NUL

… … You know I think I may try my hand at making tonkatsu… thank you user, that shit looks delicious.

that looks like fun

That's polish sabre they are doing, isn't it?

idk the school. The video is from a Canadian guy named Skallagrim who makes sword and HEMA videos on YT.

It is Polish sabre fencing, yes.

I don't think he is retarded, that video with the weather was the supposed Storm of the Century people were freaking out about.
It ended up being abnormally could and gained about 2 inches.

Yeah I know. And I hate that faggot.

I thought so. Richard Marsden is very good at it.

This shit got really meta.

Parachutes always have clasps that go across the body, not just around the shoulders. Those are just regular backpacks.

I can't stand euros for that reason alone, they believe every american a blundering retard yet make commentary about how things work in our country without knowing a single fucking thing.

See that looks fun and all but I'd be screaming the entire time.

Can a bird expert tell me if this bird is scared or something? Because it looks kinda frightened.

I might be a little retarded but I can't seem to get your code to work.
Mine seems to be working fine for short clips but longer ones (over 2 minutes) struggle to get under 8MB. Webm related made from mp4 related.

Please someone make this into webm.

no.

Not your personal webm-ers

I never get to read those comments because I usually post them right before I leave, and these threads usually die pretty fast.

Nah that bird is fine and just playing. A scared bird wouldnt bother looking back making learned noises and instead get the fuck out of there

I apologize if the audio is out-of-sync played from the browser, it works fine in a media player.

webm coming soon

it's done, enjoy.

your "personal webm-er"

It never takes it's self seriously. It's something between Gumball and Chowder in terms of what it gets up to.

This game is fucking great. Didn't think I'd encounter a neat Platinum-feeling 2D game.