How Selling Out Women To Transgender Bullies Helped Elect Donald Trump

archive.is/XWikK
thefederalist.com/2016/11/15/selling-women-transgender-bullies-helped-elect-donald-trump/

Just found this while randomly clicking shit.
Apoligies if it's been posted last year (archive says it was already archived some time ago) but it's also nice to remember this point.

And if you mind The Federalist, click the link to see some feminists ripping apart transgenders in the comment section.
tl,dr: feminists are pissed about transgender

I think a very important point lies here. Transgender represent less than 0.5% of the world population, yet they seek to consume a large ammount of resources so the world conforms to their view.
This can (and will) be used for political advantage. It's probabbly a good idea to compile some info and spread it out on twitter.
The hardcore lefty feminist won't be dissuaded and instead attempt to regain control over the democrats. The centrists however can e easily swayed when they find themselves between a trannie and a leftie.

This fracture point is vital to exploit, if we push this right we can have the jewish degeneracy plans come tumbling down all on their own

There's a thread about that girl who competed in some wrestling match but turns out it's a FtM who hasn't finished the process yet.
It's a great talking point to demonstrate the vileness of this whole field.

Tell you what arguments/points are more likely to work with centrists and even lefties?
The erasure of female identity.

TL;DR - if you want to take advantage of this fracture point, you need to go after the core issues: the hypocrisy inherent in SJW's notion of gender identity, and the selfishness of the special snowflakes and virtue signallers pushing for this crap.

1. Feminists went on for ages about how women could do stereotypical masculine things, and still be recognised as being women. Things like wearing trousers, little girls paying with toy cars etc.
2. Then there was a push to accept men doing stereotypical feminine things and still be recognised as men e.g. male nurses, little boys playing with tea sets.
Fairly innocuous generally, or it was supposed to be. People are going to like what they like, and as adults no one thought "I want to be a nurse/mechanic - that must mean I'm really a woman/man." The aim was to make gender stereotyping less restrictive for everyone, while still recognising people's sex. Trans people generally fit into this too, with "passing" being more about looking and living like the gender they felt they were, but still being true to their personal tastes. Everyone was free to conform or not conform as much as they wanted to gender stereotypes, but still be men/women and boys/girls.

Then along came the tumblrite special snowflakes and SJWs. They have pissed all over the notion of gender, sex, and personal tastes, taking it way back to super restrictive gender stereotypes for everyone. And from my observations, because they have co-opted feminism, this is how they are trying to erase female identity. they are doing other things like shaming men with muh toxic masculinity, to eradicate male identity

We have "trans" activists (the ones who think it's trendy to say they're trans or agender or genderfluid but mostly aren't trans at all), now encouraging little girls and boys who don't act completely within the respective gender stereotypes, that they're actually supposed to be the opposite gender. They especially take advantage of the kids who are on the autism spectrum who don't conform to social norms - there's articles on how girls with aspergers are being taken advantage of in this way, for example.

Most feminist women still want to be women, as do most women in general. Most trans people want to be recognised as a specific gender opposite to their biological sex (bear with me here, I know it's degenerate, but still). The vast majority of men want to be men. And kids don't give a fuck, they just want to play with whatever toys take their interests and wear whatever clothes are comfy.

The bathroom debate is a massive deflection from what is really going on, and it's SJWs using a small minority (trans people) as a sheild to deflect from criticism of their actual agenda.

The bathroom argument can easily be countered with "women's toilets have cubicles, how will you see if the other person has a dick or not?" and examples of all the times when we already have gender neutral changing etc. like at swimming pools.

But what can they say to counter "you are fucking up gender roles for everyone with this shit. We actually like being the gender we are, and don't want to be gender neutral just because you're too much of a pussy to be an individual like the rest of us."
Whatever they say, it is obvious that this push for gender-neutrality and erasure of masculine and feminine identities isn't coming from women in general, classic feminists, or actual trans people. It's coming from a bunch of special snowflakes and their virtue-signalling enablers, and they do not need to be catered to in anyway to the detriment of everyone else.

Bigot transphobe!

My wife fucking hates trannies. She's even coming around on the gays now that she's been exposed to the data on homosexual pedophilia. But trannies piss off more women than you'd think. Women don't like competition for attention and now faggy effeminate dudes who mutilate their bodies are taking their lime light.

The whole transgender athlete angle will push many feminists/sjw types to the breaking point, and sports is a very Normie issue. Many feminist/SJWs will admit a MtF woman is biologically different than someone born a woman. Some women will become upset at the thought a person born a biological male can compete in female sports. Joke around about the idea of a bunch of males declaring themselves trans and dominating women's sports. Deep down they all know there's an unfair advantage present. They know their push for women's "equality" is moot if a guy in drag can come up and claim the benefits too.

This is great grounds for a psyop.

Their problem the Democrats have is that no organization is immune to hierarchy. The Democrat party itself still operates by this principle, but they use an inverted hierarchy that I like to call the Victim Pyramid. Depending on how historically oppressed your ethnic group was, or whether they are allowed to have favored status today. Immigrants, Muslims, and trans are the holy trinity at the top of the hierarchy right, blacks, white women, and even Jews to an event were tossed aside to pander to this new trinity.

Which is also why we should also be helping to wake up Jews that are beginning to realize that Obama the anti-semite doesn't care about Israel :^)

It saves time and energy to have some Jews awaken and corral the rest into knowledge, especially since they are more susceptible to each other. It doesn't matter what you think about this woman and her deportability, she is useful.

White women are next in line to be targeted for removal. You'd be surprised at how many feminine "spaces" are beng forcefully flooded with trannies and non-whites.

It's almost hard to believe that mexicunts are bigger welfare queens than blacks.
Then again, it isn't hard to believe.

South Africa is a truly sad case, especially since it gets swept under the rug considering how much violent crime against whites goes on there. Whites have hunted down in Africa for thousands of years, it still even exists in forms today through targeting of albinos.

I think blacks are in general the most racially aware race.

That's pretty good, I'm stealing that.

Aye, but that word is losing meaning to more they use it. I reckon at some point transgenders are going to start kicking off against them in a "not your shield" fashion when it becomes apparent that after all the hormones and surgery they're still not allowed to be the opposite gender - and this time it's their so-called allies stopping them. Same with the feminists, a lot of which just want to be themselves without conforming to some androgynous ideal that the snowflakes and virtue signallers want for everyone.

And women in general are pretty sick of being told what they should look like and act like. A lot quite like being feminine and taking on traditional female roles. They won't be happy that a bunch of child-hating, child-free assholes are trying to dictate what being a woman is, and what being a mother is (like the whole "It's not just women who can give birth" thing).

These bastards aren't content with letting everyone be who and what they want to be, they want to use a minority to beat the rest of us over the head. They won't be happy until we're all using gender-neutral pronouns and titles like "Mx". Normalfags won't go for that, so the more they can be shown that is the ultimate goal for SJWs (without coming across like conspiracy nuts), the better. It forces them to check reality against what is being pushed by SocJus busy bodies, and that can be an effective way to get people to discard the bullshit for good.

sorry for the TL;DR, I've got a bee in my bonnet about this ever since I read about the girl with aspergers who was being groomed by some group to become a trans-boy

There's probably plenty of examples from fighting sports where women have been beaten to a bloody pulp by a biological male on oestrogen.
An argument I've seen for allowing biological males to compete in women's sports, is a claim that the hormones they take makes them not as strong as if they were left to be fully male. These examples would be a good counter to that.

It's already happening. We've got newspapers bigging up "trans men" who forego treatment in order to get pregnant, all the while still calling them men. The effect of that being motherhood is no longer something that is female only. Your classic tomboys are being told they're actually meant to be boys, and encouraged to identify as "trans", with everything that comes with it, when they just get on with boys better than girls. Women who don't fall in line with modern feminists and SJW ideology are designated not women and gender traitors, with "true women" calling for them to have their "woman card" revoked.

It's the inevitable next step after the war on masculinity they've been waging. If they succeed in taking masculinity from men, there is nothing for women to complement with their femininity, so there is no reason for women to have femininity.

The athlete is a FtM.

They built this monster with their endless virtue signalling and even going as far as destroying their own children.

I personally enjoy watching this unfold.

Trump himself certainly understands this. Watch as the media kvetching about it makes his poll numbers go up.

This part pisses me off so much, especially since I've always been into tomboys/country girls. Every tomboy that likes the outdoors and has shortish hair is pushed into SJW shit so much.

Yes, if for no other reason we have to end the tranny menace to safeguard the incomparable attractiveness sexycute tomboys for future generations.

Well if you bring that up you will be told "Well he wanted to wrestle the males but those transphobes wouldn't let him!"

Donald Trump one, because even with all their sociology and jew science, they forgot one basic thing about women.

The left actually already has a name for it. They call it the "progressive stack."

There shouldn't be girls wrestling period.

IIRC that picture was actually Rhodesia. Basically the same situation, but even more swept under the rug.

Not even close, it's more like 0.01%

I doubt they did, it's more likely he/she/it wasn't competitive against other men and just likes manhandling women.

Oh so you mean performing enhancing drugs aka Testosterone injections

Why

Good. Poke the shit out of that hornet's nest. Get the feminists fighting the trannies fighting the fags fighting the dykes fighting the normal women.
Make it happen.

i agree.

They aren't being so tolerant anymore lol

Glad you all are on board with your own psyops. I've been running a similar psyops around the net for a few weeks already in some areas. Sucks how much of a retarded poster you have to be, but it's a long term project I have. They are as dumb as shit and all you have to do is agree with their usual ideas. They can't see how much you are fucking with them and directing their consensus ideology when you sound like them.

They truly are puppets.

To be honest. Tranny propaganda was the best thing to happen to the right. It destroying the left

iirc male nurses used to be called orderlies instead. Not every guy is going to make it into being a doctor.

QUIET, LADIES. THE TRANSMEN ARE TALKING

Where do you guys go online to wage anti-poz psyops? I never talk about this shit IRL

Not quite. I know a mulatto at school from some place in Africa. (I think maybe south africa? He has a british accent) The racial system is simple: The darker you are, the better. They're not aware of race in the sense that they know biological differences, they just go by skin shade.

get to it faggots

My mom is scared of trannies and I'm sure plenty of other boomer age women don't really love them either.

If she's scared of them then she's an actual transphobe, most people just find them disgusting

Women always hated trannies because they just see trannies as men who are failures. The only people encouraging trannies existent is other people with mental problems.

Since the Democrats don't have a clue what the average citizen goes through, they think the loudest voice in the room is the voice of the people and went "EVERYONE IS TRANS NOW!" then rolled out the red carpet.

And they're absolutely right.

Beware of the next decade. Beware of the Jewish push towards ((( Kurzweil's ))) transhumanism.

There's a cure for that, goy.

She's redpilled, good webm.