CS:GO

Okay, fuck this shit, I'm done…
But… I can't figure out what to play. Pl0x helps me Holla Forums

I want something FPS with stealth and or RPG mechanics. No deus-ex, IGI or N.O.L.F I've rekt those games.

But I am open to any suggestions, did you play anything fucking mindblowing recently?

not what you're describing but if you want something similar to CS but without all the bullshit you can try Insurgency.

really I want something singleplayer.
And do you mean mod or standalone? Peapole tell me the mod is better.

You know the worst about all of this? Every future Valve game is going to be filled with this shit. Left 4 Dead 3, Half Life 3 or any other future product they work on.

Because it is sadly a minority that hates those skins.

Kill yourself or leave here

lol, what got up you arse? faggot ☺

why so sensitive?

>>>/4chan/ you have to go back

That's if they would even make games anymore, from what I hear Valve employees can make a game anytime they want, but only if it uses what they "learned" after Portal 2 shipped.

System Shock 1/2? Thief The Dark Project? Betrayer?

Meant to have that last part to reply to OP

shits only fun with when playing with friends

gtfo

Rainbow Six Siege may be up your alley buy it's not worth $60.

i've literally never been to reddit. i use shit like "pl0x" ironically
you are the retard for not getting it and failing to contribute or be constuctive in any manner

you have this "only child of a mother who took heroin during pregnancy and shat you out 3 months premature" kind of vibe about you. but pl0x don't kill yourself ☺

oh a different id?

betrayer looks ill af, I'll see if I got it on freeleech…

yeah I'm waiting for the price to fall off on that one

just seen this game "Axiom Verge"
Looks like a worthwhile metroidvania. metroid 2 artstyle… downloading this shit rn

What the fuck is this? Kill yourself and this thread faggot.

mmmh… your anger, it makes me hard.

really though, don't kill yourself. I love you senpai, pl0x teach me your ways and forgive my naivety. ♥

They surely will make new games at some point, it's just that they barely finished their current games.

Dota is not yet finished, they still didn't port all heroes and the game itself is barely balanced. CS:GO imo needs some work too, but I would say that it can be considered done since early late 2015.

If someone asked me for new valve games last year I would have said that the current games are enough for now.

please ffs tell me you arent actually this slow
fag

play stalker
or polish roulette

stalker? yeah already blown through misery enough times.

Do the world a favor and hang yourself.

misery is shit
now just play some polish roulette

kill yourself you fucking embarrassment

mind that edge lol
right, I'm so mad rn

no just one kid with a proxy samefagging because butthurt or w/e.

kill yourself

awww couldnt you get out of zaton?

and what meme? i've used pl0x compulsively for years, just for the sake of getting uppity reactions like yours.
come at me

misery is for cuckchanners who think that hard = good
polish roulette is the game for you

seriously Holla Forums
tell me games to play
CS:GO had fucked my brain, I need to snap out of it and play something else.
enough shitposting, I wont say "pl0x" or use emotes anymore, obviously some people can't ignore it lol.

shadow of chernobyl is good
autumn aurora 2 is great
polish roulette is even better

misery is hard? that is fucking adorable
what is wrong with you? did your mother use you as an ashtray as a child??

no.

csgo is just a gambling game. don't play it

rolling

oh boy dubs

that arm contortion looks extremely painful

I know, I'm trying to stop but…
fuck I've over 300 games installed and ready to go on my PC and I can't sit and play any of them… maybe I'll play something else for an hour but I always go back to CS:GO
Dosen't help I always get invites. any time I boot up another game my friends be like "wtf m9, thats not CS:GO wtf you doiiin m9 lobby up"

fucking leave

just play offline, or play on a ps2 or something. Or better yet go outside it's summer. Do some sports.

CSGO is not a Counter-Strike game.
The cash shop is a disgrace to real counter-terrorists who fight to keep us safe.

yay, another shitposter.
how about you contribute?

I live in Japan and can't get drugs or party.

commit seppuku then
your ancestors demand it

i'm not japanese you sad autist.
Have you really gotten this wound up over my use of "pl0x" and emotes? okay, look. I am sorry. I won't do it again, I promise. Now please stop crying and contribute or gtfo.

that's even worse
gas all weebs

i'm no weeb either, i hate this faggot country and their culture. it's just theres no arabs here and well… yellow fever

That makes alot more sense, it explains why you talk funny and people here don't like it.

Anyway I feel sorry for you because low birth rates just get a girlfriend, it is not the time to play these silly games. Also try to grow beard, if you can!

Here's a pic I made, from source showing hit reg issues. Not sure how bad it was before the 2010 update but it was probably better than this.

Wait you're not jap? Well, why don't you play as T and suicide bomb yourself, maybe you can get a quad kill.

Alright, 4 it is.

Valve, CS:GO, crates and the gambling surrounding it are but just a small wing of a massive corporate organization to enslave the idiot populace, namely anyone who declares themselves a gamer in this case, or who tries to make a living off of livestreaming and the herds who so eagerly follow it. "Bread and circuses", being the appropriate descriptor, however the end times of the Roman Empire being nothing in comparison to this.
A narcissist will take all around him and incorporate it into his own personality, as if his experiences and interactions with the world were but another trophy or merit to display upon his already over-encumbered social visage, subconsciously or not.

You yourself defend your own perceived self-image on an anonymous imageboard, replying with snarky 'rebuttal' to anyone who dares question your discussion topic with even the slightest sincerity. Your use of bastardized vocabulary strewn from the most intellectually lawless 'Pleasure Islands' and your subsequent defense of it is proof enough of this, for you cannot comprehend the thought that you would be criticized for one of your own facets, because you are the greatest. You have set up your public persona to be this way and learned it from your upbringing, taught to be the most unique and precious in a sea of hundreds of millions of others.
Any others who dare voice against you are one or more of the following; autistic (and thus socially inept), emotionally unstable (complaints replaced with crying, or angry by your own admitted design), the product of child abuse (this seems to be a favorite of yours), butthurt/edgy/fag/etc. The list goes on. Not a serious response to be found.

Your entire personality is based around you creating and spreading your ideas and thoughts to others, and you relish in the confrontational attitude you purposefully incite in others, you've made it that much clearer by admitting it. Of course, it provides you with the opportunity to state and reinforce your greatness, your own personal Colosseum where in your mind, you are infallible, because you were told this and so eagerly believe it.

still trying to play that? okay, i get it; if i type thinks with the sole intent of pissing people off, like using "pl0x", the users here are unable to ignore this and will try to annoy me back. i guess i did take that bait. oh well.

i did type out a bigass respose to all this faggotry but I'm not biting. tell me some fresh games to play or fuck off.
And I hope you haven't actually spent any time studying psychology because that is undergraduate level hot-air. The internet is a shit-flinging contest, get used to it.

You're not helping your case by acting so impudent.
I suspect you never wrote so much as your average cell-phone-text's length -if anything at all- and you're trying to imply that your thoughts are a precious commodity. You continue to belittle any who does not play the way you have set up the game board, since that would mean a part of the discussion is out of your control and you won't stand for that.

I'm curious how you have knowledge of such academia, the implication that you attended a formal institution for instruction on the matter (quite a lofty goal in this day and age), and you still insist on writing and formulating thoughts like an uneducated illiterate, and enforce them with the equivalent of playground bully logic.
My guess is you haven't gone to post-secondary, and that you are constructing imposing authority out of speculative and tertiary knowledge of a topic that has been discussed by those who have never actually attended formal instruction of the subject. Worse still, it could even be a blind dismissal, a bluff, in the hopes that a critic will simply shut up and move on while maintaining your postured image.

Finally, you appeal to a supposed status quo of discussion, as if that is an excuse for, as you put it: "shit-flinging". If you were suddenly teleported to Sweden, would you hug and bend over for a foreign belligerent simply because "everyone else is doing it"? Would you buy the yearly releases of EA and Activision games because that's what everyone else is playing? I'm starting to think you might, since you previously admitted your susceptibility to peer pressure:

I'm archiving this thread just for the laughs

OP is literally a cuckchanner

No you dumb nigger I forgot to post those pics because this shit is obviously a bait thread. Anyway, how'd that turn out for you? ☺

pl0x try harder ☺ fag

so, recently I enjoyed superhot. But it was short lived. Like finished in a couple hours and anything fresh and uniqe about it had gotten stale.

Have you played anything interesting recently Holla Forums?