ITT: Your "wall"

ITT: Your "wall"

Everyone has that one boss. The one that stops you in your tracks and you just cannot beat it for some reason. Whats yours?

Pic related for me. Abhorrent Beast from the Chalice dungeons in Bloodborne. I've beaten all the hard bosses in the game like Ludwig and Orphan, i've 100%'ed every other souls game and no other boss in the 5 game series has ever killed me more than once. But this fucker must have killed me about 40 times and i keep trying new ideas and coming up with a failure at 30% health or so.

Its not mechanically impossible, just something about how it fights and how i play dont mesh well, so for months my bloodborne arcane build has yet to finish the game because i want to clear the 3 fights left in the chalice dungeons after it before killing moon presence so i can platinum the game and say i've 100%'ed all the souls series then.

What boss is like this for you? I would imagine some JRPG bosses can get pretty fucking rustle worthy like this.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!VUABTADa!JlOKrjfLrlSNxXjxtgdmNgZ9zJXusETsMpipKNOxVVg
scrubs.wikia.com/wiki/Scrubs:_The_Video_Game
bluestacks.com/blog/app-reviews/archive/scrubs.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-TycMDbNG1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not really a boss, but I've been trying for at least two months to finish the Beans Challenge in BoI rebirth, and I can't do it.

I finished all the other challenges without many problems, but I just can't do this. It's fucking impossible

Nope, just you consolebaby

The brothers in Dark Souls 3 gave me lots of trouble

I cannot fucking beat Nargacuga in Monster Hunter Freedom Unite

I don't know why. Usually I can tell what "type" of monster I'm fighting after a few minutes but this son of a bitch is just so unpredictable to me. He pushed my shit in way more times than it should be even possible for me. Before this asshole I'd call myself a breddy gud hunter considering I did almost the entire game on my own, even the multiplayer quests but everytime I fight that faggot I spend most of my time catching claws with my face.

I fucking hate bosses that regenerate health.

what weapon do you use?

Hmm. "that one boss" who fucked my shit up and ended a game for me?

Well the closest would have to be the penultimate boss in jade Cocoon 1.

>calls me a week later to tell me the basement water tank exploded and ruined fucking EVERYTHING

it was about 15 years and a restart, but yeah, I hit one.

I tried hammer, greatsword, longsword, sword and shield, (heavy) bowgun, bow and lance. I got him with the lance one, very messily and with a fuckton of bombs and traps on my last life. But that feels like a very shitty way to do it, not to mention stocking up on all that shit again.

if you can't kill the nargacuga I wonder what you'll do when you get to the double rajang quest in the arena

I've actually beaten the entire arena already.

it's not an arena mission, it's a g level quest that takes place in the arena, it took me quite a bunch of tries to complete it solo, the nargacuga is just a slightly faster tigrex

Battle transitions

I don't care what the game is. Any game that wastes time doing some fucking transition will not get played by me.
Waste of fucking time and fun killer

I think I did that one too. Is it a downloadable mission?

That's pretty autistic.

Did a battle transition kill your family or something, you pussy?

And I thought I nitpicked a lot.

Fucking disgusting

Actually its a google image search result from a youtube thumbnail that was the first to show it clearly instead of mind combat with a camera up its ass, calm down meme queen.

Definitely the non-optional boss I had the hardest time with, yes.
It ain't got shit on Aava from Gank souls for me though.

ayy lmao

It's funny you should mention Ludwig, because he was my wall. The game had largely taught me that the best thing to do was to get inside the enemy's guard and strike from there, but this was quite possibly the worst thing to try against Ludwig, as most of his moves struck directly under him or struck the blindspot under his chest. That big, floor-scraping telegraphed slash with his right hand? That was my bane. Tremendously stubborn, I insisted on trying to find just the right moment where you could dodge through and behind it before realizing it was much easier to just wait before dodging in.

Plus, sticking too close made ripostes fewer and farther between, and led to the bucking stamp attack pancaking me more than a few times. My insistence on trying to learn something impossible to try and do things as efficiently as possible was the worst obstacle I had to deal with. He went down pretty easily once I waited until he was comboing to dodge in and otherwise slapped his face around with single hits, occasional wonky drop attack hitboxes notwithstanding. I never liked that his head, which never contacts the ground, does the same amount of damage as his hands and feet, which are the obvious source of the main crushing damage. It didn't look like he was biting or anything during the drop attack.

I don't know what it is with From, their hitboxes are invariably either hyperaccurate, or exceedingly lazy and gamey, worse when they accompany high damage charge/slam attacks that have certain secondary body parts dealing as much damage as the primary striking surfaces, or empty spaces that aren't surfaces at all, or have damage boxes linger after a model's physical momentum has ceased.

Dude you are going nuclear because seeing words no a screen on the internet has hurt your feelings, you arent under personal attack, calm down. its going to be okay.

Yea I know, autism. That's how I am though. I get things done because of it though. Unfortunately everyone hates me as well. Not a big deal. We all play video games because nobody wanted to spend time with us. It's only fitting

that doesn't mean you shouldn't change for the better.

Seriously, if you get pissed at little shit like that, you can't function in normal society when something else comes up.

Mm… no. Not all of us.

Its okay man. Nobody is bullying you. Take a breath and relax. There is no need to be this upset.

HA HA WELCOME TO GET FUCKED

You call that an argument? You're just shitposting for the sake of it

This was at least 8 years ago but still. The entire game was bullshit but right when I got to this I gave up.

wew lad

There was no argument you fucking child. You memetexted shit, OP explained something, you memetexted stupid shit and OP called out your autismal faggotry.

I'm not the problem though. The problem are retards not thinking about what they're doing. I'd rather be alone then learn to love something horrible.

You should reflect a little bit more

Get the hell back to that game son, Bruce especially is super fun to dominate once you get it. All bosses in this game are bullshit at first, but can be done perfectly once mastered.

I'm not gonna pretend that there isn't going to be worse coming up after Bruce though.

Remove normalfag

Have you got brain damage user? Are you okay?

I get it man, you are standing. on the edge. of the crater.

Looking at the abyss.

we are gonna help you man. Its all gonna be okay.

Bone Dragon from when I first played NGB ten years ago. And even I thought Alma was easy.

Honorable mention: Two headed Dragon from Circle of the Moon.

danks doc

I'm sorry

Also this spawn of a concubine, but mainly due to the lazy rotation-based animation that makes dodging some moves a game of luck.

Every fucking time, lmao.

If you didn't get instantly tumblr-tier triggered from any criticism of your beloved 1gaem, this wouldn't keep happening to you

OP is a faggot, as usual.

The subjective difficulty of the bosses is pretty strange. I'd agree with most people that Orphan of Kos was the hardest in the game and Ludwig second to that, but Ludwig is much easier if you try to get directly under him, and score visceral attacks in his second form. I didn't even know you could get visceral attacks in the first form until a recent playthrough.

I'm not sure I ever died to the Abhorrent Beast even once in either of its appearances, so OP's case is hard to relate to. To me the most frustrating boss fight is the fight with Rom in the chalice dungeons, the cramped space does something weird to the Children of Rom's AI and they're just a lot harder to deal with, and harder to see in the darkness as opposed to the Moonside Lake. The higher damage scaling on his arcane attacks doesn't help things either.

Come on man, Viewtiful Joe is one of the easier games in the genre and that's a pretty early boss.

Fuck that thing.

I feel ya.

I can see how that walls you.

And now I'll tell you how to kill him in about 2 min.

I spent so long trying to kill off the crew. I was so proud, and thought I had basically won the fight. And then automated systems took over.

Gargoyle has been a pain in the ass for me. This is my third fourth?… day in a row trying to beat it.

I'm probably not doing something right, this current set up is the third time I've reconfigured my party.

He literally puts his head in your fully charged Greatswords
His moves are too fast to react to if you are using a slow weapon. Use his predictable patterns and behavior instead.

I agree as well, but he would have been more fun to fight if he didn't scream fucking constantly to the point I didn't want to fight him late at night, and if he wasn't just a dude with a placenta. I mean, the offspring of a great one should by all acounts be a bit more fucked up than that.

Can we please get a general so this autistic spam fucking stops

I thought the brothers were pretty easy, this nigger on the other hand, took me over 20 tries to kill him on my first playthrough.

But hes easy as fuck, all you have to do is be 20+ levels higher than you actually need to be at that point in the game.

These fucking pieces of shit, had so much trouble with them only to do a replay years later and having no trouble at all.

Possibility 1) That is not what the real-world Orphan looked like and is the nightmare representation of Gehrman's guilt for what happened at the Fishing Hamlet. They have the same head model and use some of the same audio files.

Possibility 2) That child was born of experimentation on Mother Kos using human blood (Gehrman's blood), which is why the Orphan appears to be humanoid.

I'll still take a humanoid boss with that excellent aggressive moveset over something like The One Reborn that doesn't live up to its visual design.

I had little issue with ludwig but I'll agree on Orphan, and I actually found Maria to be the hardest out of all the DLC bosses. and Gherman in the base game because I hate parrying because it makes the combat slow and easy and tried for a long time to do the fight without it, I got through the rest of the game without it just fine

das it mane

I couldn't beat him myself, I had to give in and summon an NPC phantom.

Projecting much?

I got into games because my Dad got me into them and played with me a lot in the beginning. Then I played with my brother and my friends when he left and now I play by myself on my off time. Not everyone is as big a faggot as you.

I made it a policy to set the Persona series to easy mode because one shot mechanics along with the main character being dead=game over is straight up faggotry. Call me casual, but how can anyone defend that?

i cannot remember his pattern for the life of me, and trying to beat him is fucking infuriating and boring, so I just never finished the game.

I literally can't remember the last boss I fought where it wasn't just a game of reflexes and pattern recognition. None of them is really special.

this

Oh wait, I can remember two that beat me, but that's just because I was being a dumbass. They were both Final Fantasy bosses too.

The tree boss in Eiko's level in FF9 beat me because he kept countering my attacks with Mustard Bomb which was a ridiculously powerful attack. Later I come to find out he only uses it when you hit him with fire magic, but NOT using fire magic on a tree monster seemed totally stupid to me so I never thought to try different.

The other one was…God, that bitch in FFX. Yunalesca. She fucked me over I believe with similar reasons, she kept nailing me with some zombifying attack which I believe was in response to holy elemental attacks but again it seemed stupid to me not to hit a demon with holy element attacks. So that's twice Final Fantasy got me with that trick.

Fucking Fenrir.

Nigga, just fuse shit, buff and debuff, and don't let enemies get the first turn like an idiot.
P4 is piss easy if you play even vaguely smart.

MC being killed off by most things isn't even an issue most of the time, since your team mates will tank killing blows for you assuming you've been doing your social links, and even then, for light and dark spells, which rarely hit anyways, you eventually start finding homunculus which will null the rare occasions where they hit.

Go to bed Pat.

I played this shit, I don't even remember why.

I don't know how the fuck I'm supposed to handle these guys.

Not a boss, but the 'Sniper Town' level in Medal of Honor: Allied Assault stopped me dead and I never beat the game.

What are you even playing?

I dont know what face to make

I just can't do it.

you should probably reconsider your relationship with your father bub.
It's also implied it's projection when I include myself in the mentioned party. Projection doesn't mean it isn't true though.

Video games are fun because they allow you to take a controlled environment and make changes with results also controlled by yourself. This is only enjoyable to people who are not doing this already. You should be able to see where I'm going with this.

sawamura
this is a boxing game
boxing games shouldn't be THIS fast
even saeki "the speed demon" was easier than this

All these casuals not understanding what a true wall is.

Hi guys what's going on in this thread?

Ged oudda here youkai!

Getting a job
Outside of that the final mission in Simpsons: Hit and Run. Race a faster car across the map, grab nuclear waste, carry all the way back again without bumping your car, dodging the first car trying to smash into you, against a bullshit time limit. I eventually beat it, but it was hard as fuck.

call me a cheater but I don't give a fuck about beating this sort of cunt fairly

jesus fucking christ don't remind me

Or you could just record it with your phone like a non retarded person

Fuck you
You're completely right

who the fuck had a phone with camera back when this game came out? get the fuck out of here fucking normalfag

Thank you, user, for this valuable information.

CODEMONKEEEEEEY

I can't believe it took me this long to realize that this only happens when you post an image at the same exact time.

Anyways fuck Mundus in DMC1. How the fuck am I going to kill him when I spend all my money on upgrades instead of spare lifes?

One of my favorite things is not to watch people who don't know what they're doing but think they should, but people who think they know what they're doing but really don't.

Since I never upgraded anything but attack stats and picked the class that starts with 9 vigor I've had either no or a very small margin for error, especially on aggressive bosses like the Pontiff, which is the worst boss for varying attack speeds, even if the attacks themselves don't change, because getting hit by one will often get you hit by another in the chain, even when taking your time to roll. There's a rhythm to dodging in the entire rest of the game, and while he's probably not the only exception, he's undoubtedly the worst.

Also fuck the rock lizards.

The only thing that makes Nameless even remotely difficult is the camera (if you realize that the first stage is played unlocked then you avoid this) and the fact that he applies hitstun.
Yeah, a boss is guaranteed two hits on you on certain attacks. That's the only way he's difficult.

Pretty much the only boss I struggle with consistently in Nuclear Throne, the other two loop bosses are much easier to deal with.

user, I hope for your sake you're talking phase 2 mundus, with the lava around you and shit
you gotta stock up on devil trigger to regen when needed and use Sparda's Scythe and the 'nade launcher to wreck his shit

This is true and there's a lot of these stupid things around.
Menu delays, cutscene moves, freeze and jingle every time you pick up one of the 100 upgrades to name a few.

There were so many walls in SMT:SJ I lost count of them all. First it was fucking Asura Roga petrifying you and ending your game immediately, then it was fucking Ouroboros healing itself for full every time and mother fucking Disaster Cycle and Maya who insta-kills you if you fuck up any way shape or form.

Wtf is this?

SPOILER: It's a disguised loading screen better have something than nothing.

This nigger.

don't user, you'll summon him

I like playing videogames with my friends too man

Really? I love her, she's probably my favorite boss and my favorite NPC, but she goes down pretty easily, even without parry spamming.

Was that not the right reaction image?

The whole artbook is linked in another thread, but I can't remember which one. I'll see if the Mega is still in my history

Yeah, here
mega.nz/#!VUABTADa!JlOKrjfLrlSNxXjxtgdmNgZ9zJXusETsMpipKNOxVVg

Poor anons dont even know what they are missing.

Do you get to have sex with the Janitor in that game? He was the only character I liked from that show.

Maria or Artorias, Maria's a lot faster than the Abyss Watchers. No need to try to upset people who can't play the game, BB inspires enough shitposting as it is.

It's nice to fight her without parry once in a while and see the full moveset, she really has a noble fighting style. And she goes through essentially the same three fight phases that Gehrman does.

Oh whoops, sage was still on

Actually had to make a new game at this boss because my current party wasn't strong enough and I had to previous saves.
I never realized I could summon a new aeon for this fight until I re-played the game up to this point

Didn't help that summoning people ran the risk of them killing you with the ballista

What sort of nigger ass zero-V has time to look at their desktop? Are you fucking underage? Should I throw it to your bitch whore mother?

Is bloodborne supposed to get hard? I only died to gasqwang a few times, I beat bloodstarved in one go, and I took that side area miniboss on and won on like the third try with no gun. I also beat the shit out of that big white fucker with a giant pickaxe thing on encounter 1. Crowd control is still a mess and enemies are just upscaled player character with x moves instead of being unique in how they act. Dog enemies still suck balls.

There's an official Scrubs VN.

That's right.

Official.

scrubs.wikia.com/wiki/Scrubs:_The_Video_Game

Okay, it's more like a collection of mini-games.
bluestacks.com/blog/app-reviews/archive/scrubs.html

How is that game? I was thinking of trying out the Remaster coming out soon.

He's easy to beat if you cheese him with assaults. Literally just run three of them up to him and bunch them together so when you bring the third up, they all fire together and wreck his ass instantly.

A fantastic concept that got fucked up in execution.

Irythyll in Dark Souls 3. The difficulty just spiked out of nowhere. Everything kills you in two hits, which means you have to drink after one hit because the next one will kill you. Oh, and the normal enemies can keep attacking for like six or seven consecutive hits, so good luck ever dodging enough to survive. It's not even a matter of the game becoming harder, it just became exponentially less fun, which is a much, much bigger wall than any difficulty check.

I couldn't beat this boss in Conker's back when I was a kid then when the remake came out I got the boss in 2 tries then decided to replay the 64 version to finally clear, I did it. Only once though, couldn't do it again after that.

This South Park boss though, never beat it, I tried so many times to clear I just gave up and never touched the game again.

I feel like Demon Ruins is a nice bridge in difficulty between that and Carthus, too bad it's an optional and easily missed area.

I never understood how people had a problem with this guy. I beat him on my first try on the rooftop before you even get to the boss arena. I didn't even know he was supposed to be the area boss until I got summoned in the area and found out there was a boss by the balistas.

Smouldering Lake? Yeah, it's pretty cool. Dropping your sign at the bonfire by the old king demon is a great way to get funlight medals. Then again I get those lazy fucking scumbags who summon me, Tsorig, and Cuculus at the same time, then just sit back while the three of us beat the boss for them.

And here I hoped we left the From cancer behind on NeoGAF and Holla Forums. It's significantly less here but still way too many. Soon we'll have the whole army upa gain.

my lack of motivation
Really fucking hate that boss.

Just use the threaded cane in transformed mode. Add fire paper for extra EZ-modo.

My wall…the Battle of South Moundtop. Pure, rage-inducing, luck-based shit. No amount of tactical prowess can save you. You're outnumbered, outgunned, and they have steel armor while you're wearing rags. Fuck Fake Gustave, fuck Steel Soldiers, and fuck David and his bitch ass that needs protecting. 14 years, and I still have not succeeded in winning the Battle of South Moundtop.

For you.
youtube.com/watch?v=-TycMDbNG1U

Khezu was pretty bad but that was like 7 years ago. Other than that I can't think of much. The final boss of Lost Planet raped me because it went from TPS to Zone of the Enders and I had never actually played ZoE before then. The final boss of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door got my goat too.

Fuck you.

Killing like 25 of these shits was real fuckin annoying

I never asked for this. Season 9 was painful enough.

The last few bosses in Viewtiful Joe 2
Escaping the penthouse in Airblade, I could never complete that final access tunnel before you CRASH THE ELEVATOR WITH NO SURVIVORS

This bullshit too

I can't even get past the boss of the snow level.

Easy mode lad.

Eh, 2Cremator is more difficult, but not impossible.

Take the beating, then dish it out!

The wave of joy that rushed through me when I finally beat Blockhead Grande is a feeling I will never forget. Pure, raw, happiness.

Fucking this.
No matter a game this is always bullshit. It either makes boss unbeatable or annoying, it is never good.

Life steal bosses are bit better version of this, they are only annoying.

Weirdly enough in the base game the hardest boss for me was Martyr Logarius, in the Chalice Dungeons it was a toss up between Watchdog of the Old Lords in Cursed and defiled or Amygdala in Cursed and Defiled. DLC I had so much trouble with Laurence I quit for weeks.

I'm not sure why Laurence got me so bad

I never remember this guy being THAT much of an issue. I died a few times, but eventually took him down. Meta Ridley is where it's at

what if the regenerating health was part of a puzzle that i didn't even know existed until i went back to finish the game in my older age a la the Gaia Rock Serpent

I THOUGHT WE WERE DONE WITH THIS SHIT
ALL OF YOUR WALLS DO NOT COMPARE TO THIS ONE

call me a casual I don't give a fuck

I didn't like maria because in her third phase her flames lingered under the floor and could hit you. As soon as I realized that the entire fight which I had enjoyed up to that point was ruined for me.

I actually really liked living failures the most out of any BB boss. shame about it's music being so forgettable

These fuckers take me forever.
I can steamroll Deviljhos, Rathians and whatever else, but there's no way I'm beating this without dying at least once.

Being fast was Sawamura's entire shtick in the series though.

fix'd

It took me a long time to beat bowser in whichever game it was with the 7 or so islands and the ridable yoshis super Mario bros 3 I think it was.

I wonder if I could do it easily now

thumbnail made Smough's belt thing look like a cock and balls

Use poison knives can kite him around the arena while poisoning him

I Don't have a boss holding me back from beating any game because i'm not a faggot that accepts defeat.

I don't know that feel and honestly i'm starting to think i'm missing something with every time I see this thread.

why can't I be more casual…

The rest of the game is so fucking casual but this motherfucker is so ridiculously overtuned in the health department on Death March difficulty.

Surprisingly though he has actual mechanics you have to deal with unlike most of the other bosses in the game.

See, that's less bullshit and more 'you should have paid attention', which is fine. Everytime I play GS2, I never miss getting all the activations to weaken that fucker. Don't know how people keep missing em.

So you enjoy fat men's cocks?

Yes.

You should have seen him before he was nerfed.
But he's easy once you get the hang of his pattern, he's got low health so you just need to dump whatever you've got into him, many times I'm able to kill him as soon as he drops down. At the start of the level, you want to clear an area at your spawn and then stay in that spot til you kill him. Running away is pointless because he'll just jump towards you and then you'll end up having to deal with both him and other shit.

Faggots who don't know anything about Dark Souls.

Pic related is the only time I know of when a boss regenerating both makes sense and creates a fun challenge

It also allows you to play with him longer if you've gotten really good at the game

The ground literally shakes when he falls over, dude was fat as a fucking sack of lard.
get over it.

Even if they're hairy?

I beat sawamura on the first try. The legitimately hard fights in that game were vs. Date, Hawk, Ralph Anderson, and some of Miyata's fights. At this point in the game Ippo is such a beast you can just walk through everyone.

This fella kicked my ass for two days or so as well, in the end I won using poison knives and just keeping my distance and reacting to whatever he did. It's a fun fight, I've still got a dungeon open so I can fight him whenever I want.

My wall was Rodin in Bayonetta, it forced me to git gud and it was so fucking satisfying to beat in the end.

I stopped playing months ago, I can't figure it out and I refuse to look it up. I'm aware of the floor patterns, but putting them in that order doesn't do shit. What a shame, it's a really good game too.

IT'S ALL COMING BACK TO ME

what the hell. It's a static pattern and it's not even long. About 20 moves top if i recall correctly.

Is that Arx Fatalis? I don't remember that part. I quit when they wanted me to find those bullshit statues I scattered all across the game. Is that map in the top right standard or part of some mod/fix?

oh wait a minute, i might be thinking of the psp version
on the ps2 one i just dempseyd him and won, on the psp version he was harder and spammed the shotgun jabs

must of been because I remember him sucking. I actually just remembered if you are playing on the harder difficulties playing as kimura and aoki gets pretty rough because of their glass jaws.

Or you could of been thinking of the early fight with ryuichi hayami where ippo is still in a more larval state. He spams the "Shotgun Punch" which is really just a ridiculous barrage of punches. He is pretty tough until you realize he can't pivot well and has no lateral movement so you can just attack him from the side until he goes down.

THIS FUCKER ON HARD

I beat them at level 4 casual

Holy fuck why are you generating more autism then me?

First Seymour was a block for me, but my actual wall had to be this form. Mostly because I never abused Haste

These fights took me a while to beat. Did eventually manage to beat them though.

Just fuck up the missile and the laser cannon with teleported crew.
If your ship can dodge than you will be fine.

However, when that shit start to spam drones in the second fight. Well…

You will need some luck too…

Mate, you have no right calling someone else a casul

Well, he was until I learned that dispell makes him roll over and submit like my 7 year old york-shire terrier.

For some reason, this guy at the nine-tails dungeon was a pain when I was plowing through Okami for the first time. Weird thing was that I didn't touch the game for a week then when I came back, I killed him on my 2nd try or so.

Maybe someday, but definitely not today.

That fucking cross hook super punch OHKO is fucking bullshit.

Dance and dodge for days with small hits, take no damage, get hit once by this and die.

…Did you seriously have trouble with the final boss of MGS4?

Hardest difficulty bud.

He one shots you.

Heres the trick: he moves fast than you but his attacks are slower than yours

That, and a little auto tracking is how he fucks people over, you are trying to parry or time dodges as if his attacks are the same pace as his increasingly insane movements and they arent. Even the fastest have a minute pause to dodge around but the timing is different to his movement so you dodge too early and take the second hit or too late and take the first.

Spend phase one parry fishing and other wise just letting him combo, dodge in and hit once and backstep twice again.

Wait, really? Fuck I wish I had my Piss station 3 back so I could see for myself.

Fighting game bosses in general vecause I suck at fighting games.

Bullet hell bosses too.

I've been trying to beat him on and off for about a year and a half. I come back every few months to get my shit kicked by him. Play till my hands hurt then come back a few months later and try try again. Closest i've gotten was during Ocelot section, buy then I had a tick of hp and CQC countered to death. I'm just glad it doesn't track restarts if you don't beat it as there is no save.

I was cruising Atelier Escha & Logy ezpz then this motherfucker sent me back to reality.

I mean, it is optional and shit, but now I know I'm not a good alchemist.

warrior class starts at lvl 4 casual

That's why you start a pyro who is level one
you double casul

I like being able to use at least somewhat of a variety of of weapons double nigger

Winona's Altaria on the other hand, now that is, a dick move.

That's as easy mode as easy mode gets user. Pyromancy doesn't scale with stats, just the gloves level.

If you explored the abandoned ship, Ice Beam is on there.

By all means, do it sl1 with too much equip load and fists only

What a pleb

w e w

W E W
E
W

Dude
suh

that's not very nice, user

now someone start up a stream for a run using everything mentioned

Last night I charred horn badge your mother?

I'm using Arx Libertatis, not sure if it's standard. This is the catacombs where you have to retrieve a sheild. Up until this part I was doing well, I got stuck a few times but managed to find my way without a guide, but this is a load of crap.

Those statues sound very discouraging.

That boss in Metroid Prime 2. You know what I'm talking about.

What happened in season 9?

If I recall correctly scrubs was over at season 8 but then they tried to milk it some more so we got another season with an entirely new cast and a few cameos from old scrubs actors.

Morphball boss. What a cunt.

For me it's always the Capra Demon in Dark Souls. For some reason I always struggle with that bastard. Those fucking dogs…

I played FFX without a memory card right when I got my first PS2. Died on that fucker without saving.

FFX wasn't even that bad. You want obnoxious battle transitions, try Yakuza. It's a good game, but god damn. You'll be outrunning those goons like your life depended on it once you need to get from point A to B.

If you find P3 and P4 challenging, any RPG before them would tear you a new asshole. Seriously, Persona games (3 and 4) are so lenient on some things it barely feels like a challenge. The only real challenge lies in fusing. If you know how to fuse, the game is easy. The game over if the MC dies is the least that those games could do in terms of difficulty. Were it not for that, it would be too simple.

TL;DR Step it up senpai.

Trying to hit the Storm King on its head is fucking hard with a slow weapon. Second phase is a cakewalk, especially if you equip Lothric Knight shield.

It's not the Capra Demon and it's not the dogs. The real boss is the size of that fucking room.

It's like that, and that's the way it is!

I don't know if it's a 'wall' per say, but when you make a kingdom in M&B:Warband you're essentially reamed from all sides until you prove your legitimacy