cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf
fanfiction.net/s/11866793/1/Miniontale
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOL

Post more!

Hitler was right.

reddit.com/r/Holla Forums/
LOL

ROFL I was thinking of buying this book today.

Most a few more pages those are GOLDEN!

I can imagine gaming finding new lows in 20 years.

2040 will be a hell of a year. Everything is going to have denuvo by that time.

Didn't we already have a thread about this that postulated about the fact two parents wrote this because their high school aged son played Minecraft and made these jokes because the son was so autistic that no other jokes would make him laugh?

Also I swear the thread also involved looking at Amazon related purchases and seeing a Bernie Sanders coloring book and buttplugs together.

We'll either all be dead by then or Fascist by then.

Aren't those computer generated?

It's not like shitty books about video games are something new: archive.is/LsnNr

hell, shitty books aren't something new either

Yes, OP's probably farming for karma.

Fucking redditfags

Whites will be a minority in America in 2040, imagine the market they'll be pandering to.

It was quite the thread. I don't have anything else from it, though.

The senior inhaler wall decal and $1300 lamp gets me every time

What.

I didn't see the thread, I just saw this posted on another board and wanted to know wtf was going on with it. The jokes definitely do seem very autistic though, and not in the meme type of autism, but legit autism.

How does that work? How can economy sustain itself with the majority of population collecting EBTs? Will the US turn into Africa, only fatter?

Ftfy

Probably for hospitals and shit. That's the only place I could see wanting an image of an old woman using an inhaler on the walls.

Non-cucked Whites will seek refuge in remote corners of the US and Canada. The next big Ice Age will arrive and freeze all the niggers and snackbars allowing the surviving whites to reconquer the land and begin reconstruction.

By the dawn of the 22nd Century whites will have reconstructed their societies, country, and begin a holy genocide against Jews. Then we will finally conquer the stars.

k keep me posted

but white already collect more benefits than anyone else.

I'm tempted to buy the book just so I can scan it all instead of seeing this one pic 1000 times.

percentually?

The jokes are written that way because that's the only kind of humour which severe autists can understand.

By becoming a subsidiary state to the glorious Chinese empire.

HERRO YES PUREAS GIBE YUOR CONTTRY TO GRORIOUS ZHONGGUO
FUK TAIWAN

LOL xd

You don't even know the shit i have to stand here. These are top selling books written by pewdiepie tier spanish youtubers.

do you understand what you're doing by ironically claiming to like that garbage?

reddit usersor worse taking a peek at Holla Forums might actually interpret your post as if you'd posted that unironically
and then they might decide to stay, or even bring their friends

w-what

Last time I logged into Minecraft (which was years ago) I had a weird cape.
I still have no idea what it means or why I have it.

iirc that was a temporary thing

also i forgot to sage earlier

in 20 years books will be illegal in most countries.

But that's a lie, user.
cis.org/sites/cis.org/files/camarota-welfare-final.pdf

Bottom left picture on the cover.

I'd wager that it's related to that awful 'gothic lolita' fashion shit, not 2d lolis.

It was such a good thread.

Lolita Aldea is a name, you dolt. It's the woman who made the illustrations.

alright explain to me how the fuck they can get away with using Vegeta's likeness as their character and not get fucking sued

Living the dream

the other character rips bill from l4d.

This is what they have at book fairs now. I got sim city 3000, and a Simpson's TPB at my book fair.

i believe this is the appropriate thread to post this

enjoy wanting to kill yourselves after this

is that really enough to be protected under fair use laws? I mean that vegeta looks pretty much ripped from DBZ aside from the artstyle

yeah everything about this is fucking wrong. The award itself, the idea that buzzfeed produces anything that would warrant eligibility for a reward in the first place, and the shitty meme

we halfchan 2.0 nao

No, but i don't think copyright laws are heavily enforced in 3rd world countries.

Uh?

the popular interest sharing bolts were pretty funny

He was destroyed!

Mate, it's 2 years old.

Nobody post fat fred's final form
Reddit fuck off

for fuck's sake.

well fuck

this is getting fucking pathetic.

No, this will be regarded as the height of post-millennial literature.

You imply it hasn't been like this since September 18th 2014, when this board was actually started.

Is Spain a third world country though? They're from spain.

Vegeta?

It's youtube name is Vegeta777, yet another spanish e-celeb that does Minecraft videos.

No. But Spain is worse off than Mexico and a lot of other countries.

I went blind in one eye last time.

Monkeys get money for dancing.

What's going on in this thread?

good

Nah man, these will

Do these books contain what you see in pony thread simulators?

What else i was expecting

Fede is probably the worst person I've ever interacted with in my life.

Who?

Assmunch with a god complex and tulpas

i can't tell how much of this is an edit and how much is real

has it gotten to the poitn where people have legitimate autism and aspergers that they cannot identify satire anymore?

you fuckers need to learn to lurk and to history.

Guy who was active in the tulpa community for a while back in 2012 or so, he put out those horrible "tulpa tones" that were literally just a square wave for 90 minutes. Later on he went full shitposter on one of the major tulpa sites and got his dumb ass permabanned. I should know, I cast one of the votes that got his ass kicked out

Fast forward a few years, we come to find out from a podcast on said tulpa website that he basically got bored of his tulpas and killed them off because he's a faggot.
polite sage for not vidya

They've been here since then though, and went dow nthe smae route as /furry, because they allowed homosexuals a voice in the community.

Seriously, if you want bettee board discussion get rid of the gays, you wouldn't bleive how much better things get when they don't have their awful social threads and inate narcisisccim plague any to all topics imaginable.

Hey man, just a visitor from /pone/, we exist you know.

/mlp/ went down after getting fucked in the ass by the mods, not twice but four times.

I'm aware, I just ignore that fact, like I did when jewt made /mlp/

Nope, that just allowed the decent entry level fetish threads to be replaced by the ones noooby wanted, diaper, inflation, macro etc….

basically, each fetish thread ban had it go down the slippery slope to even worse lows.

I should know, I helped pioneer dank memes on the palce when it started out, but jumped off the bandwagon post the scatterign when milky and golden brisk was killed off.

After that, all those awful "devery reason to hate any degree of assigned furry subculture" SJW appropriated crap that was laughed at from the sidleines rolled the fuck in via the usual descriptive erotica misplaced feelings route, convertign and allowing the thing to bloat to awful nurglit proportions ignorant of it's own stagnancy.

you're all wrong
this will
fanfiction.net/s/11866793/1/Miniontale

The joke is all the autist who actually got the book

Holy shit you're really full of yourself and you really don't even know the shit you're talking about, read my post before that one you retard.

>the best youtuber book in the spanish language is a literary piece written as a periodistic article where the author wastes an entire fucking chapter explaining how the main character eats a burger

Note. Being the "best spanish youtuber book" is like winning the special olympics

>P.S.: Kill yourself

I laughed more than I should've

there's got to be better ways to make jokes about minecraft than this

Nigger, I don't care, I just saw and assumed some faggot thought Daring Doo was a legitimate publication published under the purpose of anything put parodical mocking satire then met some guy who didn't help pioneer /mlp/ pre-fetish bans and Season wait cycles where OC of almost anything pony was made and all that is and was was dicussed to death, we laughed at purple tinker, or made fun of mando bang the couger pedo can't sing for fuck guy.

But seriously though, I've an attention to detail that I am blessed for by literally everyone i've ever met, so you should asbsoloutely hold 100% fait hin me when I say that gays ruin topic dicussion.

*you faggot.

I also drank cider.

You're retarded, stop posting.

and the winner is… buzzfeed.
(crowd wooes/claps)

After buzzfeed's "speech"
(nervous confused clapping)

There just wouldn't have been enough alcohol. Not on this planet.

These aren´t even jokes, it´s just BAZINGA-tier ¨Hahaha, when you do X in the video game, Y happens, hahaha! *laugh track* You shouldn´t do that, hahaha! *laugh track* *gasp* You don´t know what happens when you do X, hahaha! *laugh track*¨

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Is this what having a stroke feels like?

It hurts to live

You have to be joking there's no way a book like that would sell

Didn't American Psycho have a chapter dedicated to a album patrick bateman liked?

Wow, it reminds of another special case :^)

Which side of the cornet is the head?

m8 the majority of the book but was just him autistically cataloging what everyone was wearing and what food they were ordering

Source?

i always figured buzzfeed was run by a handful of stereotypical jews, not these fucking melvins

In 100 years time this will be used as evidence as to why the West went mad and collapsed.

Wait, they have carrots in japan? I thought it was a european thing.

Don't forget that much of the non-white population lives near the coasts. Living in the Communist Republic of California gives you a skewed view of this country's racial makeup, since every other person here is Mexican.

Please build the fucking wall soon, I can only get out of this state so fast.

go back to the cotton fields

Everyone here is black user.
We've just been pretending.

This board is owned by the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Didn't they break the news to you?

Please check my 1488 dubs and go back to the slavery era.

mup da doo didda po mo gub bidda be dat tum muhfugen bix nood cof bin dub ho muhfugga