WE HAVE GANG SIGNS
A O K
archive.fo/hDP2u
archive.fo/WMBOC

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/laurenduca/status/836025621033660417
emojipedia.org/
twitter.com/THR/status/836091476631142402
web.archive.org/web/20170227062140/http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/09/magazine/is-the-pope-catholic-enough.html?src=pm&pagewanted=3
crossexamined.org/george-washington-christian-freemason/
thefederalistpapers.org/founders/washington/was-george-washington-really-a-devout-mason
blog.world-mysteries.com/science/eleventy-one-and-the-magic-square-of-the-sun/
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
archive.fo/WtHDl
tweetsave.com/thr/status/836091476631142402
youtu.be/F8i1JGjeGSg?t=2m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i love the oscars now

πŸ‘Œ

Saint Mel of Kek

dubs confirm, πŸ‘Œis a symbol for pepe

fucking meme it

Why do I feel like you also posted this to cuckchan?

Is this a fucking joke? What next, John "worst fucking wrestler to disgrace the WWE" Cena is a "white supremacist"?

at this point we should just be making everyone into their boogie man to make them look even more crazy just to discredit them to death.

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Someone has the full quote of him outing the Jews while drunk?

This is sadly, quite fake.

Based Mel strikes again

What's with the blank image?

Try refreshing the page or using a normal browser, there's an image there.

I just googled this and it looks like a frat for trannies.

HEIL HITLER
meme it

it was fake, but now it's real

PEPE HAND SIGNS ARE ACTIVATED

πŸ‘Œ

you can't be this new

I'm okay with this.

A thread died for this.

That's a 666 handsign. If anything its a Jewish gesture. Anyway some semi-famous Jew bitch just attack Mel on twitter
twitter.com/laurenduca/status/836025621033660417

I can't even keep up with what liberals expect of me as a Nazi, and I'm trying as hard as I can!

Best timeline

The memetic potential is there.
The sacrifice will not be in vain.

So we're all user right ? I always picture anons as being pretty similar to myself, but that's not going to always be the case. Literally anyone could be on here. We talk about Holla Forums being a pretty secret club when in reality it really isn't that hard to find us at all.

What if Mel Gibson visits Holla Forums ? I mean, it seems kind of crazy but there isn't actually any reason he couldn't be. We'd never know.

This gesture is literally the only viable hand gesture.

And nothing of value was lost.

This seems to be a new shill tactic, do something retarded and pretend it's "ebin oldfag r u new XDDDDDDDDDD" when someone responds.

Oh yes, all these dead threads that nobody's posted in nor cared about for over half a week, better make sure they're left up because making new OC is bad.

You can't see him.

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kek.
We are going to culturally appropriate every Masonic hand sign so they can't use them anymore in public.

I FUCKING LOVE MEL GIBSON HAHAHAHA

Damn right bitch, and we are only growing in number and strenght

Oh, so just some autism joke about Cena. I'm going to leave the thread in shame and watch some wrestling from the good eras, e.g. when the company was called the WWF.

Bye.

WHERE'S HIS QUOTE WHEN HE WAS BEING ARRESTED?? THE ONE WHERE HE NAMED THE JEW?

This nigga better be getting memed on on twitter

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

πŸ‘’
πŸ‘‚πŸ‘πŸ‘ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘‚
πŸ’ͺ πŸ‘„ 🀳
πŸ‘—
πŸ‘’πŸ‘’

The kikes must be shitting bricks now that denying the holocaust is getting people laid.

Are they retarded? That's not even the right gesture.

Damn

Holy shit I wanted to reply to him

I also have some text quotes from his dad naming the jew and exposing the Holohoax if anybody wants them.

Based Autismo Director

(heil'd)

Mel Gibson and his dad are both part of a sect of Catholicism that doesn't recognize Vatican II. He's been Jew-wise his entire life.

YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK KIKE.

It's not a kike gesture any longer. We own this shit nao.

First they meme ((( ))), now Pepe hand sign

(check'd)

Check'dπŸ‘ŒπŸ»

wew lad

The new face of white supremacy.

Jews gonna jew

Uhh, what?

lel

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Rolling to see if we should evaq Mel from Hollywood before nuking it.

Nope, fucker burns.

Praise kek

In case you missed it, here's the kike whore getting BTFO'd by Can't Cuck the Tuck.

Check'em πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†πŸ‘†

No, the white movie won and then someone raged backstage so they gave it to the nigger movie

It's not even that much of an old meme, holy shit dude fucking newfags I swear.

now I understand how the oldfags felt when I acted like a fag back in days of old.

Just like the purple bird, we shall steel their bullshit and turn it against them.

Kek, I wouldn't even doubt it.

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸΈπŸΈπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

πŸ‘Œ hey it looks like a P and an E and people do it with both hands

Irrelevant it's true. Lets meme some fake news for salt

LALALAND WINS; NIGGERS LITERALLY STEAL OSCAR

Is he officially /ours/?

*airhorn*

It makes a W and a P for hwite power

MEME IT.
WE WUZ OSCARS

Of course. This is our reconquista. All your base are now belong to us.

CHECKED

(checked)
oh sheit

we should be also using this to turn the golem against its master

#jewtriedtosteal

its not a meme

this shit just happened

top kek

Checked

proofs?

I love this idea.

πŸ‘Œ

NEXT STEP IS GETTING IT LABELLED A HATE SYMBOL BY THE ADL

wtf I love ww2 revisionism now

Can someone please link me to an emoji cheat sheet?

scuba divers confirmed for underground fash colletives.

We don't need to define ourselves by what others, especially kikes, have deemed inappropriate. It's just a coincidence that they picked up on Pepe.

emojipedia.org/
>>>/test/

uhh but that hwite power starts with an 'h'????

πŸ‘Œ

^"""""9wmQ, ""mp,~ `"RqQ~, gt ""qQ>c, ^. ""WQBt, " ,,,,Q,,, ""MpBc, JEEhAWEZNMWBggg,,,, - -z,7"WQk, dp dBHWgEWEBWWBWWWWBpQgeZ a,2%, "WgQt, oF WWW%WWDdWWWWWWWWWWWWBpQWqgpZ" /"WQk, =, qmWWWF""TEWWWWWWWBpEWWQWE"WWWWWWWNWWENBBp"k, ,,,QggggggpWggWWWWWWWWpQWgWWWWWWWWWNWBWBEEWB gggWWWWWWWEWWW""`"`` dgWWMEWWWWWWWWBBWWNWES" dWWWWWBBEWWEWWgnx, /BNWWBgEWWWWWWEWWWW"" ""WWWWWWWWWW /WB' "NWWWWF 'C w" JF qBWWWF , , ""9WWmg 4WW ,a " QggHW . qqqgWWWEgp` ,,gWWWWEWWWWW" 9WWWWBWWWWWWWWWWX `7"79"WBWWWWRi . q2 . `""TC23r qF 3g- ` q2 ` g" , , /kggF" W" E b qp qF - #% qb WWp g" - # . .- y dE dHWB, qF # s

oh that explains a lot

http:// www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/movies/oscars-screwup-give-s-moonlight-s-best-picture-award-la-n725966

WE OFFICIALLY HAVE OUR OWN OCCULT HAND SIGNAL

WE ARE THE NEW ILLUMINATI

OUR MAGICS ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE OLD ILLUMINATI AND SHALL CONSUME THEM INTO TENDIES

Based Mel.

kek

The leftists are waking up but for all the wrong reasons. These vampires in hollywood are seen always showing masonic hand symbles and imagery in their work. Mel just did your standard 666 "ok" gesture. Again, they're becoming aware but for all the wrong reasons.

best girl

πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©
πŸ’©πŸ’©

Kek approves and also laughs

Its like LaLa Land was gonna win and someone backstage started throwing a tantrum and they bum rushed the stage.
That or (((Beatty))) tried to pull some shit.

Makes you wonder if (((they))) have pulled this kind of shit before.

Its great though because it just further ruins hollyjew and its legitimacy
Can't wait for the emperor's bantz on it.

I'm gonna call him white supremacist

πŸ‘Œ

^"""""9wmQ,
""mp,~
`"RqQ~,
gt ""qQ>c,
^. ""WQBt,
" ,,,,Q,,, ""MpBc,
JEEhAWEZNMWBggg,,,, - -z,7"WQk,
dp dBHWgEWEBWWBWWWWBpQgeZ a,2%, "WgQt,
oF WWW%WWDdWWWWWWWWWWWWBpQWqgpZ" /"WQk,
=,
qmWWWF""TEWWWWWWWBpEWWQWE"WWWWWWWNWWENBBp"k,
,,,QggggggpWggWWWWWWWWpQWgWWWWWWWWWNWBWBEEWB
gggWWWWWWWEWWW""`"`` dgWWMEWWWWWWWWBBWWNWES"
dWWWWWBBEWWEWWgnx, /BNWWBgEWWWWWWEWWWW""
""WWWWWWWWWW /WB'
"NWWWWF 'C w" JF
qBWWWF , ,
""9WWmg 4WW
,a "
QggHW
. qqqgWWWEgp`
,,gWWWWEWWWWW"
9WWWWBWWWWWWWWWWX
`7"79"WBWWWWRi . q2
. `""TC23r qF
3g- ` q2 ` g" ,
, /kggF" W" E
b qp qF - #%
qb WWp g" - #
. .- y dE dHWB, qF #
s

My fucking sides

please share

top fucking jej

I'm gonna start doing that to people.

I love Mel. Always was a fan of Mad Max and Braveheart tbh.

From what I hear its never happened before of a fuck up this large.

What seems to have happened was the envelopes were supposed to be switched back stage by the (((committee))).

Look at that fucking Jew running about taking peoples envelopes and replacing them on stage at 2:10.

HAHA FUCKING JEWS

Excuse the "G-d"s, they're taken from a transcript written by the kike who interviewed him.

>kike: Why did you enlist if you were against US involvement in WWII?

>Gibson: Came the war (WWII) and I knew my Roosevelt. I knew he would get us into it. So I volunteered. My combat time consisted of four months in Guadalcanal. We all ended up with Malaria, it never goes away. I was with the 132nd infantry. They were holding a perimeter of an airstrip. The marines came in and mowed the place, flattened it out.

TO be honest I think they did it on purpose. They know nobody cares about their stupid awards anymore. They probably don't even publish the views they get for the broadcasts anymore.

Perhaps but it adds to the narrative that the their world is falling apart. Maybe its done on purpose to accelerate how they want.

But it still makes them look weak as well as conniving and conspiratorial.

>kike: Why Do the Jews construct Holocaust Museums?

>Gibson: There are too many survivors. It’s just a gimmick to collect money.

>kike: And the demand for reparations?

>Gibson: Why all the reparations? It’s an irresistible chance to make money. All those Holocaust museums put up at our expense with our tax payer dollars.

>kike: What do the Jews aim to achieve?

>Gibson: I don’t know what their (the Jews) agenda is except that it’s all about control. They’re after one world religion and one world government. That’s why they’ve attacked the Catholic Church so strongly, to ultimately take control over it by their doctrine and make one world religion and one world government.

>kike: Your concerned about Mel’s health? / Rabbi Marvin Heir

>Gibson: β€œThe rabbi for hire” that’s even what the Jews refer to him as. He had one of these snarley voices. These people are vengeance bound. They will chase down people like Demjanjuk they almost got him killed and eventually it was proved innocent of all charges. Yeah, Ivan the Terrible, they said.

>kike: Why did the ADL oppose the film?

>Gibson: This is part of their deal…they don’t want this movie shown they don’t care if the movie is anti-Semitic or not, or if it is straight history. Mel says he absolutely couldn’t buy PR like this. And (thanks to the ADL) everybody knows the line now: Let the blood be upon us and our children.

Someone with photoshop plox make a pepe doing a standard military salute.

Emma stone said she had the best actress envelope the whole time

twitter.com/THR/status/836091476631142402

I smell jewish trickery

mfw I've been using that gesture for decades to get people's attention
mfw my grandfather was Finnish

>kike: What do you aim to achieve by screening the film before the vatican – Why did you need the Pope’s Approval?

>Gibson: And anyway somebody said why do you suppose he (the Pope) approved the movie? I said what do you think he would say when it comes out and he disapproved it.

>kike: What is the plot that you keep referring to?

>Gibson: They (the Sanhedrin) had a good thing going in the temple they were selling the victims to be sacrificed. And he went in and overturned their tables he tried once before but this they had enough reason to get rid of him. That’s one of the charges they put against him that he put himself equal to G-d. And this is blasphemy and therefore it deserves death.

>kike: What is going to become of our country here in america?

>Gibson: We’re going to have to do something now in this country because that government is useless. There’s a line the Declaration of Independence where somebody abolishes or sets aside or misgoverns it is our privilege the constitution it is the peoples obligation to abolish that government. I think there is a way…There is a bloodless way to do it if we can swing it: secession. Just get all states to secede from the government and leave it there high and dry.

————————–

web.archive.org/web/20170227062140/http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/09/magazine/is-the-pope-catholic-enough.html?src=pm&pagewanted=3
————————–

Mel Gibson on his father

EXPOSURE BUMP

HOLY SHIT

Try pasting it inside of code tags. You can test it over at >>>/test/

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$++++++++MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD++7M++++++++OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM++++++Z7$7NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD+++N+++++++++++$MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+++++MMMMZ++++++++++DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD+++N+++++++++++++$MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN++INM++OMM++++++8++++DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD+++N++++++++++++++=OMMMMMMMMMMMMMM++IMM8++MMM++++++O++++DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+++D?++++++++++++++++IMMMMMMMMMMMMM=++=MOMMMD+++++=I++++DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+++M?+++++++++++++++++IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO++$MMMD+++++O+++++NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+++M++++++++++++++++++++MMMMMMMMMMM8++Z++DMMD++++=M$DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMD+++M+++++++++++++++++++++MMMMMMMMMN++IMM++MMM7+?OM?++?MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM7++MMMMDDDDDOOOOOOO77I?+++DMMMMMMMMI++$MI++MMMMMM++++++ZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM++?MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM=+++DMMMMMMM+++++++IMMMMMMMMMMMMI++=+?MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMI++++MMMMMM++++++++MMMMMMMMM=++++++++DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM=+$M8++MMMM++++++++++MMMMMMZ++++++++++MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ++++++==7MMMMMMMMMMM+++$MM?+$MMM++++++++++MMMMMZ++++++++++OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ?+++++++++++++8MMMMMMMM+++8MM$+DMMM++++++++++8MMMZ++++++++++IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ+++++++++++++++++=MMMMMMM?++?NM+=MMMM++++++++++=MM=+++++++++++OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ++++++++++++++++++++=MMMMMMMM++++MMMMMM+++++++++++++++++++++++++OMMMMMMMMMMMMN+++++++++++++++++++++++MMMMMMMMDM7+==MMMM++++++++++++++++++++++++++MMMMMMMMMMMD++++++++++++++++++++++++?MMMMMM++OMM++NMMM$++++++++?++++++++++++?+++OMMMMMMMMM=+++++++++++++++++++++++++?MMMMMN+7MMM++NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Trump is the avatar of Pepe

Nah.

You know what's funny? Winona Ryder did more damage to her career by stealing shit than Mel Gibson did to his by calling her an oven-dodger.

Great job.

Thanks faggot

I will sleep well knowing that Kek wills this. Also my phone auto capitalizes Kek. Hmmm….

πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Why all the images of potato salad?

George was never a true freemason at heart, and in fact despised them. He only ever joined because you had to if you wanted to be in military, police, etc.

He's embraced the hate

(checked)

i'd love a source for this

You don't think the picture wasn't just reversed?

Everything I know about George Washington says he was a freemason. Though at that time as far as I know the masons hated the Jews. Then in the 1800s it became only Jews and has been so ever since.

I think he can do way more damage with memes.

John Cena isn't even a *chan meme. it's youtube shit co-opted equally by /sp/ as much as facebook. newfags trying to be oldfags, fuck off.

Thanks for the new shitlord meme Mel, πŸ‘Œ

I wonder what the creator of that smug pepe feels that his creation spurred all this meme development that it even bled into reality.

pepe has no creator. we are all his creator.

Fucking Pewdiepie is a Holla Forumsack, and wrestling has many good people like Hogan, McMahon and Austin
So why not Cena

The Miss Universe pageant. And probably even more that were memory holed.

crossexamined.org/george-washington-christian-freemason/
thefederalistpapers.org/founders/washington/was-george-washington-really-a-devout-mason

January 2017
February 2017
March 2017

you're literally making 666 with your hands if you do this

Mussolini looks like a spazz here.

Mussolini was autistic tbh.

So, your average eceleb youtuber then.

Mel please.

It's even better in that case. LaLa Land was Hollywood sucking its own dick, masturbating over how it's still the "dream factory" and how great it is. The fact that some niggers stormed back and demanded they get the Oscars instead of the movie that's jerking Hollywood off most likely has some people pissed off.

Think about it. It not only wrecked their little circlejerk, costing them who knows how much money, but it also revealed that the golem they created is out of control. I wouldn't be surprised if the people behind the "coup" never get another job again.

That's just a sign of dominance, I find myself doing it myself from time to time unconsciously. It just shows that you consider yourself superior to whoever it is you're talking to.

If it's such a racist hand gesture, why do I keep seeing normalfags using this picture for their shit memes?

Could this be the year we take emojis back?
Not that they were our thing to begin with, but you know what I mean.

Mel Gibson was based. It's too bad he begged the Jews for mercy. He's obviously still redpilled that's not something that can be undone. He should be using his money and abilities to produce pro white movies and the Jews can do nothing but scream about it.

If I were Mel Gibson I'd be pumping out propaganda movies about whites being a minority in America and like horror movies about South Africa.

And I thoguht the finger close to your own lips with a smug expression was the callsign of pepe.
Welp im not going agaist kek's will with those dubbs.

And imagine Camp of Saints with Mel Gibson in it.

Our lord and saviour works in the memest ways even whe doesnt intend to.

Indextfinger touching thumb is the new Sieg Heil spread the word.

Dubs confirm.

Meme It

(check'd)

SHADILAY

Holly fuck we have the church on our side its on. The holly land is ours.

Doesnt matter so a nig nog movie won its still a win for them.

Think I may start working it into my Roman salute.

ay bby u wan sum FUK??

Go back to cuckchan

πŸ‘Œ

cry more

>reddit spacing
wew I was in them, there were like 10 before you 4cucks showed up and turned it all into shitposting.

I-is she our guy now????

Hohoo reddit spacing.

You're surely an oldfag.

I'll leave now for sure, trust me.

You'll never see me in a thread again senpai.

Why choose to be a faggot when you could not

be a faggot instead?

You should use a tripcode so you can invest

more of your identity in being a real legit OG chan master

nobody is going to mention this?

Deep. Cover.

Well she did help Trump get elected. Maybe a life prison sentence? Podesta goes into the bog

Shaking someones hand without looking them in the eye. Typical uncivilized nigger.

yeah mark showed up

Hi Mel.

The hero we deserve.

Not even the full force of Hollyjew could prevent this man from following his dreams and rebuilding itself. Yeah it was hard, yeah there was a point when he may have thought he'd never make a comeback but look at him now. This should be a lesson to us that, (((they))) really aren't that powerful, they're the ones who are afraid.

πŸΈπŸ‘Œ

OKEY-DOKEY

Mussolini was no Hitler. He was literally deposed by his people and put in prison, was only reinstated after Hitler busted him out lol..

(((πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ)))

Strange coincidence. Shadilay to the synchronicity.

With the child trafficking arrests threatening and looming over them, their world falling apart, the jews react and act impulsively with short term thinking in mind. Not to mention that the Oscars has likely considerably less traffic ever since they became a megaphone piece for actors to waste their victory and congratulations speech trying to shame or slander the Don. This kind of screw up could be used as a means to draw attention to it, but more than likely the jews are freaking out and tripping over themselves in the process.
Top Kek.

How is this stuff even possible, if you poop brow does that make you racist too?

He is getting his own folder, I don't think he have
DA PEPE GANG SIGN

The Illuminati symbol and this are related.

Top Kek, the memes write them selves.

♦ ♦
♦
♦ ♦
♦
♦ ♦

Top Kek, don't modern Hungarians use that symbol in the military?

I remember seeing pictures, maybe it was the latest batch of border hunters being sworn in?

choose 1

—–
|♦ ♦|
| ♦ |
|♦ ♦|
| ♦ |
|♦ ♦|
—–

—–-
|♦ ♦ |
| ♦ |
|♦ ♦ |
| ♦ |
|♦ ♦ |
—–-

|♦ ♦|

| ♦ |

|♦ ♦|

| ♦ |

|♦ ♦|

I had no idea he was this based.

10,000% smug tbh

Saved!
Holokostus -> Korban Olah
The ancient custom of burning goyim children alive, typical at the age of 3 as I understand, but I a not sure about this.

We know this, we see this, because believe it or not we did the same, but not children and not in a statute of an Ox like them.
that gold calf

No this is blooting
And you find all over the sagas
So how it worked, was that anyone that was burned alive, was seen as a sacrifice to God, and went to ValhΓΆlls.
Women and children get out now! Men burn a live or come out and fight!

Pic related is a Swedish King, when the Kingdom was balkanized and not reassembled yet. He had done this to so many people, by tricking them into meeting building halls for them, only to set them a blaze.
So people were fed up about him, and they wanted to carve eagle on him
He understood that there was no way out, and chose to holocaust/blot him self with his wife

Sauce: Ynglinesage in example.

Pathetic jew.

Also good OP, have a kek bar

NORSE SIIIIIDEEEEEEE

"THROWS UP AYE-OK FINGERS AND LOOP"

So did Mel win anything or did he get jewed?

Don't they understand that when they give us memes they are only making us stronger?

HEIL GIBSON!!!!

Molded by it.

tfw Kek is playing the game of cultural appropriation and turning signs against those that created them.

white supremacist symbol indeed

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‡·πŸ‡ΌπŸ‡©πŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Œ

Sombody tell those faggots to protest the Unicode consortium for promoting "racist" symbols. Oh, and Apple and Google for including it in their phones' emoji list.

Why did you crop out Ben's signature?

πŸ‘ƒπŸ”« πŸ‘Œ

new-fag

also, can confirm I had the sex after 'redpilling' her on the greatest story

Good shit.

anyone know some good websites for porn litterature of Ebil Nahtzee Ubermensch molesting poor defenseless Jewish sluts?
it's for research purpose

>>>/nofap/ you degenerate

But that's not a gas chamber

I didn't that's the version I saved.

Nothing wrong with that it's the number of the Sun in non-semitic scriptures.

" 14 Words Decoded

David Lane is most famous for a statement called the 14 Words. They are: "We Must Secure The Existence Of Our PEOPLE And A Future For White Children." These words have become the sacred battle cry of the remaining White People who resist the deliberate genocide being perpetrated against our kind. There has been a major problem within the Racialist movement of individuals altering David's(Wodensson's) sacred words. David and I have spoken at length on this subject and to say it angered him a little would be an understatement. They have been replacing the word "PEOPLE" with the word "race." Some do not realize the grave error they make by doing this. I'm sure for the most part it is not done deliberately but those "chosenites" who are well schooled in Kabbalistic numerology that started it know exactly why they did this.

David's 14 Words were composed as a numerical formula. Doubt this? To get an introduction into the significance of numerological coding read "The Mystery Religions and The 7 Seals."

In standard English Gematria every letter represents a number. Let A=1, B=2, C=3 and so forth.

Take David Lane's 14 Words and replace every letter with its numerical equivalent. The total will be 741.

Next take David Lane's second set of 14 Words, "BECAUSE The Beauty Of The White Aryan Woman Must Not Perish From The Earth", and again replace every letter with its numerical equivalent. The total will also be 741.

Both sets of 14 Words in their ORIGINAL state total 741, have 61 letters and 20 syllables. 741 + 741 = 1482. 1482 is the total of the 12 divisibles of the number 666 and also the number of words in Chapter 7 of the First book of Kings in the King James Bible. This chapter talks of the completion of SOL-OM-ON's Temple. Sol is Latin for the Sun, Om is Hindi for the Sun, and On is Egyptian for the Sun. 666 is the total of the 36 numbers which comprise the Sun Square when they are added together.

What little has been shown above should show without doubt that there is a deliberate numeric code that comprises both sets of David Lane's 14 Words. Nothing shall be added or subtracted from these sacred words which were given to us by the prophet of our People's Allfather. The 14 Words are a divine command from our Tribal God and David Lane was his prophet and messenger. By altering them one is violating W.O.T.A.N.'s divine command."

blog.world-mysteries.com/science/eleventy-one-and-the-magic-square-of-the-sun/

(((his people)))*

FTFY

'OK Hand' is already a very mainstream memoji.
Press F to appropriate 🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜🌜

Mel was fucking around, you retards are just getting coopted by masons like this one
Know your symbolism. You don't want to brand yourself as a servant of kikes, do you?

lel, ok then.

This is worse than e-celeb cancer.

So that obviously now makes all military, police/SWAT, or etc. personnel that uses that sign as a form of silent communication is now considered a white supremacist nazi.
They're memeing the 4th reich into existence themselves.

That's the best part about it.

Don't forget the deaf people. I'm look forward to when Antifa or manic liberals are attacking hearing disabled people because they got their panties stuck up their asses crying about how they thought they were white supremacist nazis. And the non-verbal autists for that matter too. Oh boy, this is primed and ready to backfire the minute they go on their witch hunt

It doesn't work that way fam.
You can co-opt imagery/symbols/memes and change their meaning.
We do it here all the time.

RIGHT WING HEARING-IMPAIRED SQUADS

Right Wing Deaf Squads?

Crying laugh emoji crying laugh emoji crying laugh emoji

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

They gave best picture to a diversity hire and fucked it up kek

my sides

wtf i love kikes now

πŸ‘Œ

hey pepe, scuba divers are racist too

πŸ‘ŒGood shit

VITARKA MUDRA MOTHERFUCKERS
This is the symbol of the enlightenment! It is the symbol of those who wish to educate those willing to listen and discuss!
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Now every time the Illuminati does the hand gesture they are sending their power straight to Kek

Diving hand signals confirmed anti-semitic. Pictured: how two white supremacist divers greet one another underwater.

Well, they are Frogmen, after all.

sensible chuckle

Shit I make this gesture all the time, although thats mostly because I have a reinforcing ligament tying the two fingers tendons together. Who knew?

Esoteric user here. I've been meditating with that mudra for years now. It links certain energy channels in the body. I find it helps focus power. Try holding your hands that way for 20 minutes straight and just observe how it alters your consciousness.

I love where this is all going.
PRAISE KEK

Image is special rare with fixed cube.

Where were you when it was racist to signal that everything was ok?

(Checked) I was being comfy. Now we're reaching levels of comfort that shouldn't be possible, and I'm okay with this. πŸ‘Œ

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

People always have denied it.

So what you really mean is "1488, heil hitler, gas the kikes, race war now, the holocaust never happened, build the wall, shadilay, Hitler did nothing wrong, praise kek" then?

Well ok to you too.

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

kill me

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

I'm just gonna stop now

WE WUZ GAYNIGGERS AND SHEIT

There's a whole board for this kind of shit.
>>>/test/

Hey he did get

Ashkenazi's infiltrated the masons and Illuminati.

Mel sold out anyway. His latest movie was Hacksaw Ridge, starring a kike Andrew Garfield, and all about "muh no violence."

Posts the most basic bitch understanding of the star of renphan.

GOOD SHIT

The hand gesture stands for "OK". The "O" being the circle and the "K" being the fingers, and since there are 3 fingers held up…that means KKK!!

This can be a narrative.

Isn't that just the sign of the trinity?

This is the worst Pepe I have ever seen.

That's an AWM special you nigger.

He's still right though. A. Wyatt draws pepes that look fucking disgusting. Covered in NEETzits or herpes or something and a truly nauseating shade of green? It shouldn't be encouraged.

This is the masonic triple 6 handsign you fucking stupid niggers, you're throwing up kike gang signs. KYS.

All the more reason to turn it into an "ebil natzee" symbol. Jew the jews out of their own symbols.

Notice me Mel!

Hung-Aryans use it I believe

2017 is getting better and better! Shadilay!

ive been doing this for a while, OH SHIT WE ALL HAVE BEEN

I tried

Top fucking kek.

= red = Niggers.

=red= niggers

>>>/suicide/
then >>>/test/
then >>>/suicide/

WEW

WHAT
ARE
YOU
DOING?

Okay.jpg

πŸ‘Œ

I'm fucking done rip my sides

Reminds me of an old classic.

You triggered my autism user. Here's the real version.

This whole time I thought I was just doing it to wave at people because it felt comfortable in general.

oh fuck me
good laugh, thanks lads

Another reason the shlomo von shekelsteins hated Mel. No budget padding for the usual Hollywood accounting fraud.

Secret Holla Forums handshake?

archive.fo/WtHDl
tweetsave.com/thr/status/836091476631142402

Saved in case they try to delete this. Jewish tricks.

my sides are officially out of orbit, ascending into the stars above

(polite sage)

i'm fucking dying

reminder that the jewess behind mel is controlling him through kabbalahistic mindwaves

lurk moar

Fuck me and my sides if you can catch them.

"Oy gevalt! Such antisemetic hand gestures! Bibi! What should we–? B-BIBI?!"

not one of their album covers

never thought of that part of it

If we keep this going, will a regular handshake eventually be considered a coded white supremacist greeting?

MEME IT

I like you.

Holy shit that's how I've always waved. ALWAYS. I have a very deep, very Deutsche genetic memory.

This bitch is a lying kleptomaniac. Does anybody seriously believe this kikess?

She's a woman, thats enough for most retards

Other juden and fools.

archive.is/K9rQv
>>>/oven/

Stop! I don't think I could possibly get any smugger.

anyone notice they look sideways and nod like in return of the jedi in sarlacc scene

youtu.be/F8i1JGjeGSg?t=2m43s