Dealing with female liberal arts teachers in higher education

This shit is out of control. I've had to sit through the "old white males" meme in ENG 101 courses from a feminist instructor. I've had to deal with "ethnocentrism" topics in (((business))) courses. Even when I can logically express what is wrong with capitulation in business dealings, I get points deducted from cunts who posses no real world successful experience. I'm sick of this shit. What the hell can we do to save our institutions from the downward spiral of relativism and self-destructive "tolerance" that pervades our institutions of higher "learning"? Our people are being set up for failure! God damnit, who argues that logic is a "socio-cultural construct" in Western education? This is direct treasonous subversion GODDAMNIT!

My Oven Is Getting Hungry!

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/should-white-males-work-fortune-500-companies-aaron-clarey
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take the anger and indignation and use it to destroy them.

>>>/polblog/

going through this bs right now, some dude in my history class reported a teacher for putting up anti trump propaganda on her door and stupid cunt had to take that shit down and got extra pay for it

In all frankness, if you didn't pass out of ENG 101 through AP you're probably wasting time at a uni unless you happen to be very good at math/science. I'm not even intentionally being a dick, if you intend to get a degree in a "liberal art" or a professional degree and can't get through an AP english exam, probably better off in a trade and will make more shekels.

That's horrible. I honestly couldn't even imagine going back to uni at this point, like i literally don't think I would be able to do it.

I graduated in 2005, the poz hadn't manifested yet but I could definitely see it starting to develop toward the end. If I had to go back now with the fat feminists and numales and literal violence toward people wearing red hats, I think I'd drop out.

This shit is beyond defensible now. I had to sit through some negress making a speech about "le raicsm" regarding drug laws and the meme that whites use drugs as much as blacks but don't get caught becasue "police iz rayciss".

I can't hold back anymore, these compulsory classes are so far removed from what education and Universities were founded on. They dismiss logic as being a "social construct" while pushing subjective relativistic bullshit that requires you to accept their faulty reasoning to pass the course. I can't fucking do it, and our youth shouldn't have to pay to go through this indactrination gauntlet.

I have no choice, near the end of my degree and I can barely handle it.

I want to so fucking bad, but this is the last semester of this shit. It's eroding my sanity… I can't imagine having no immunity to this shit and having to take this poz without a chaser. It's fucking horrible, our children shouldn't be subjected to this shit. It's not education, it's pure Marxist propaganda with no real world value.

Academia is in a huge student debt fueled bubble- the reason a lot of these cat ladies and cucks get away with low standards and batshit crazy subversion is because people are going into debt for it.
Once the bubble pops and people realize paying 80k or more for a worthless degree isn't worth it, then these kikes source of revenue dries up and they're out in their ass.
The big worry I have is that academia somehow Jews the US public and foots them with the bill in the form of a student debt bailout.

Meanwhile we subsidize these loans that contribute to the brainwashing of our youth. I wanted to start a collection of information to have title 9 benefits pulled from as many Unis as possible in the US. Nobody wanted to play ball though, even though it's an important cause.

So here we are to prepare you for the real world.

You're taking English and business. So you're a business major. Your college education is preparing you for the work world…. you heard me right. This SJW bullshit is probably the most important part of your degree because this is what is going on in corporate America. If you don't play the diversity game and suck HR's dick you will get repeatedly fucked over. Your job as a business major is to be a massive cocksucker

As someone who fell for the STEM trap and went into chem, here's the deal with university.

Don't fucking go. If you can get a technical degree that will get you a job right out the door then fine. Otherwise, you are going to have to play the SJW oppression olympics game ontop of the corporate ratrace game at work.

linkedin.com/pulse/should-white-males-work-fortune-500-companies-aaron-clarey

(yes I know it's Aaron Kikey, he's still right about most econ and workplace related stuff).

I never took AP classes because of multiple factors. I'm not an idiot, far from it (based on multiple metrics). I joined the military to pay for college and have had a 4.0 up until now (STEM major, Junior year).

No, I'm a STEM major. These classes are compulsory. I'm merely a litmus test into the surface level poz infecting our youth.

I actually switched from an Astrophysics degree to an AAS (technical) degree in computer networking because of multiple reasons.

Holla Forums is not your blog

Holy shit you spergs are more of a cancer than the imaginary monsters you combat. This is a topic relevant to many people, and I'm freely sharing my personal experience with input from others to facilitate a productive discussion for proper future actions. You act like I'm name fagging, linking personal sites, or trying to acquire personal fame anonymoosely (lel). This is for the benefit of our people and the movement you contrarian faggot without a cause. Take your oversensitivities and direct them at a more useful target for your energies, namely the plethora of aimless trash here.

Oh yeah, providing examples and searching for solutions to REAL WORLD PROBLEMS is mindless. Fuck off.

Lots of kids go to schools with no ap classes. Poor whites get fucked from cradle to grave.

If you think stem jobs are immune to hr and corporate bullshit you're in for a rude awakening.

Do it and post it here. It might not gain traction because people are still connecting the dots, but Title 9 is one of the most cancerous ideas that's spread into academia and more people need to know about that ahit.
I think the biggest issue with universities is the complete takeover by the kike ruling class after the 70s. The WASP elite that existed up until this point has pretty much vanished, and with that the intellectual ammo that the right could use has dried up. Now it's Jews making justifications for the latest anti white and anti western shit you could think of, and that spreads down culture in film, books, comics, etc. If you've ever been worried about the state of our world the. You have to trace it upstream to the shit these (((intellectuals))) are cooking up.