White People are Black Peoples's Jews

I was just trawling World Star watching funny videos and shit and saw a comment along the lines of "Everything white people say is a lie." It made me realise black people see white people like Neo-Nazis and stuff see Jews.what are thoughts on this revelation Holla Forums?

No offence and all but the fact that Africans have been manipulated to misdirect blame upon Europeans is hardly a revelation.

It's because Jews call themselves white and blacks aren't able to see through it as they can't detect the difference. Those that are able end up getting Malcolm X'd.

Yo da real white peoples was black.

Thas rite.

>>>/polblog/

it's because jews fuck over niggers, and niggers are dumb enough to fall for the jews are white meme, therfore it's whites fucking them over

Revelation that OP is a tard? It's not much of one.

Look fagosupreme, niggers don't possess the concept of precision. Therefore they're incapable of making anything but the crudest of distinctions.It's how you get a, 'muh dik' response to pretty much anything.

It's like… Tryone is working with a 386DX and we have i7's OC'd and liquid cooled.

I think you are a faggot

Why does it matter? They are just niggers.

Pretty much this. Blacks see "whites" in TV and movies, running the media and lying to them blatantly, and so they build up a distrust of whites in general.
I wonder if blacks consider Jews to be the most "normal-looking" "white" "people" to them - after all, a lot of Jews have kind of negroid-like features, like big lips and sloping foreheads.

on youtube "dr umar redpill" and "polight" are niggers teaching people about the jews. i don't know who the fuck told them that shit, but they've got their own versions of our memes

Like a cracka do, white, white!

This is pretty much it. The same black people don't get the info that Trump plans on raising the fuck up out of their shitty areas. Not that it will work because they're all conditioned simply for gibs; but they think he is going after them. They're morons and can't differentiate between the jews and whites. Though Louis Farrakhan finally has figured it out.

Then what are Black People's Black People?

…and who are the jews' jews?

the jews

That's fucking appropriation of our culture! I tried watching a video but had to stop when one sheboon called herself "Fortunay~" or some shit. Airwrecka still best sheboon name.

women?

Pure blood jews…

I actually think the jews' jews are white people. The way they talk about white people is the way we talk about jews. We're eachothers jews.

you guys are thinking waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much

niggers are primitive tribal bantus with Western Values thrust upon them through the slave trade

Tribal behavior simply gets expressed using western buzzwords (since the whole sub 80 IQ)

"Racism" from a black persons mouth = you're not black (outside the tribe) and did something I disprove of

nobody whos not black can do any good in their eyes, even if its everyone else in society working and paying the taxes that allow them to sit on their ass and watch BET

I think black people's black people might literally be black people, or more specifically, the ones that even black people call niggers.

Holla Forums

That's all well and good until you realize that blacks and Jews both survive off of the fruits of white intellect and labor.

Niggers hate white people for the reason Jews claim we hate Jews–jealousy. They know they'd be even worse off without us, which is why black nationalism never took off.
We, on the other hand, would get along just fine without the Jews.

this video is fucking hilarious god damnit..

As far as a sub-saharan African is concerned, Jews might as well be white. Even if the difference is obvious to us, it's foolish to expect other races to see it, save those that have had to deal with the Jews firsthand.

no rabbi, when blaks find out that kikes are not white there will be no mercy from both of us

I don't know what I'm supposed to think. Do you believe in some objective principle truth in which if neo-nazis are right then black people have to be right too? Is it so crazy to believe that one group is right and the other isn't?

That's why I always say we should be anti-Jew in our message, as opposed to just pro-White. I'm NOT going all civic here, but all peoples can come together over a mutual rejection of their ways. If you really want them gone, you need to keep making this clear to all gentiles.

Once everyone can approach each other on a genuine basis, perhaps we can have peace.

I didn't say either was right or wrong. I don't particularly care either, I just thought it was interesting how much World Star can sound like Holla Forums sometimes. Albeit the verbiage being noticeably different.

jews masquerading as whites. jews magically become white to tell white people and niggers how to act, then magically go back to being jewish once they've managed to stir up trouble.

don't forget, jews owned the slave ships and slave markets in america. nearly 80% of jews in the south owned slaves compared to only about 5% of whites. most whites did not own slaves. slavery was a jewish racket in america.

The difference is that I can name countless good things whites have done for niggers, but not a single good thing Jews have done for whites.

Quads do not lie

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Hoteps are Jew aware.

Basically, yeah.
Here, have this gem. Get used to words like "White" media and the like.

Ive read the comments too, its hilarious to see how much in common we have with black nationalists. I dont even blame black nationalists tbh, they have no culture, theyre unwanted here, and in their homeland. And theyre brought down constantly by the majority of their people being general savages. So i get where the smart dindus are coming from. Its the "we wuz kangz, whitey be cave dwelling lizard people" type niggers that i want to kill.

Black nationalists want a home for blacks, fine with me, because thats what i want for whites.

You know what would be fucking hilarious?
If Holla Forums had a christmas standoff with a black nationalist forum, where we invite them here and we shitpost about kikes together, just like WW1 when the germans and brits stopped fighting for a day. And then after that we can go back to day of the rope.

I don't blame them for thinking that. Jews look like white to them and can't tel the difference between the white people and jewish people.

Take your Brotherhood of Man shit back to
>>>/halfchan/

that's worked out great.

gtfo

Arent the Jews' Jews Palestinians? White europeans in the Europe and US are the Jew of the Globalist though