Zombie movies 2016-2017

So I was scouting the piece of shit we call kino industry for zombie movies worth a shit.

Train to busan came up. Ain't half bad, but kind of difficult to accept at times.

So I'm looking at *the girl with all the gifts*. Seems to have a relatively good rating. That said it's american kino and american kino tends to be pozzed up the arse.
Should I try it Holla Forums ?

There is also:
Wyrmwood: Road Of The Dead
But it's more on the stupid side of zombie movies.

Anything else worth a shit ? And please don't recommend brit zombie movies, they have more comedy and musical zombie movies than I can tolerate.

Anyway, what did you guys think of Train to Busan ?

I'll watch Train to Busan, I've been a fan of zombie films ever since I saw the 2004 Dawn of the Dead remake in theaters. I love zombie movies, but there are very few goods. Can you suggest some more zombie movies in the same vein as Dawn of the Dead (2004)?

Spend 4 years watching KINO then come back

In 2016-17 range, I would say Pandemic was my favorite. Its not great, but its kinda like Hardcore Henry. Good cast/acting as well.

There's a Korean medieval zombie show being made for Netflix. Haven't seen any updates in months

Ever since Romero, all zombie films have always been about drama and human relationship. Fuck this. There are only 2 movies I know that aren't cookie cutters.

already watched the cuckime, pretty shit

I like Return of the Living Dead.

Go fuck yourself.

the cucknime is a prequel, the movie is a different story

You better not be lying

You better learn to read descriptions m8.

Jesus fucking christ. Good camera play yet one of the shittiest plots around.
It's like fucking hippies make these movies.
Should have shot all the zombie kids at the start and be done with it.

Also:

it's sjw shit

Check out Stake Land .

zombies are the worst

kys yourselves

nah fuck you m8
With the rise of capeshit, cartoonshit and tv series like GoT, zombiekino starts to seem highly sophisticated by comparison.

I will check out The dead.
I don't know why you love zombi 2 so much though, when NOTD 1990 is around. It captures that atmosphere of being stuck and surrounded by zombies much better. If it wasn't for the nigger and woman main charcters it would be great.

Why. The ultimate zombie movie has been made long ago. It's called Black Hawk Down.

What the fuck. A swedish zombie movie with a 7/10 on IMDB.
I wonder if the zombies are gay.

:^)

I really like the first REC. Shame the sequels are complete shit.

The Colony

underrated

I was about to post this underrated film. Most reviews give it from 7-9/10. Very good film.

Dead Alive
28 Days Later

these are the only zombie kinos

28 weeks later was nice.

I didn't like it.

The makeup, gore effect, cinematography, choreography, and music are the best among all zombie films. The visuals in that spaniard graveyard scene and night sequence are absolutely glorious, nothing can top that.

Coreans like movies about trains.

Where do you find asian movies? There was this guy on kickass that uploaded everything from that region but he vanished last time that site went down

I always like zombie movies that take place right before society collapses, is Citadel similar to that?

There's a hokey scifi pictures movie called Rekill that I am ashamed to like.

You have got to be fucking kidding me m8. When i first watched 28 days later i thought it was great, then i rewatched it and i was disappointed.
However, 28 weeks later is fucking garbage. Absolute garbage.
The whole basis of the reinfection is so stupid. Muh mum, muh stupid kids reinfect a whole city, muh zombie making it out of a fully staffed security center. Absolute trash.

No. It's never mentioned how it happened.

Ever seen Shock Waves, and if so, what did you think of it?

Might as well put your nutsack in between the toilet bowl and lid and slam down repeatedly since that is the same sort of experience as watching zombie movies.

I just watched the dead and I'm not impressed at all.
It has those survival moments, running around, clearing buildings, fixing cars etc.
But the african theme is far from interesting for me. The nigger soldier's drama with his son was pretty poorly played out, he's like a robot instead of a character.
The main protagonist is also pretty bland. I don't understand the high scores for this movie.
Zombies are ok, even if their speed changes incredibly.
African villages are not really interesting neither are their empty fields.

Looks like the skull of the Elephant Man

it even had the terrible acting and cardboard-cutout-characters from american zombie movies

On the contrary. It was relatively different from the usual amerishit.
It's just that asians are horrible at showing emotions.

nope, it was just like all other american zombietrash movies.

where did you pick up this brainfart from?

I found the following roles stiff as fuck:

Can you explain why ? Or at least compared to which ones ? Because a lot of the ones mentioned here are really varied in characters.

its the same as every other zombie movie, just with gooks and trains.

also

luuuul

Which is that other movie ?
Dawn of the dead >?
Night of the living dead?
Return of the living dead ?
Zombieland ?
Stakeland ?(even if vampire themed)
28 weeks later?
World war Z ?

Which of all the other zombie movies ? Because they tend to be very varied.

Yeah they suck, but given the state of modern cinema some of them might even go up to *good*.

Themed soap operas all of them. Just take a soap opera and give it a new coat of paint, like medieval or scifi. A proper zombie movie would revolve around the nature of zombification, not be overly concerned with the survival and relationships of the living still at large.

I partially agree on that. I dislike the drama element as well.
But taking out survival ? Why ? That's their main interesting thing. Boarding windows and blocking doors gives you that comfy feel of survival against the outside world.
What would you have without those ? Someone fighting the virus before he turns ? That would be much more psychological, than anything else and thus less fun.

Holy shit what a waste of time.
Austrailian movies are the by far the worst.