Father of dead Navy SEAL killed in anti-terrorism raid in Yemen refused to meet Trump at ceremony

So is this guy a democrat faggot or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni
archive.is/XbGZF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe he shouldn't have enlisted then you stupid fucking cunt

Now they have problems with going into ornery kebab countries to fight for Israel.

Cause they were waiting for a moonless night. This raid was in the pipe for months far before Trump took office.

He's a constitutional conservative Christian.

ZOGbots are truly insufferable cunts. Why did he approve the raid? Because he trusts the highly trained men he commands to make good decisions with regards to military strategy?

Did he think the tip of America's spear spent their time scuba diving in the Bahamas? JSOC guys get killed all the time. I empathize with a grieving father but don't take your lack of emotional control out on the institution your son volunteered to fight for over and over again. You don't drafted into SEAL Team Six lmao, clearly the man killed wanted to be there.

Gee, but all those raids throughout the rest of the Middle East under Obonobo that Hillary wanted to continue? A-okay!

No disrespect, but is this fag for real? Not meeting him just because you want your son is one thing, but it was a war obama's administration held pretty goddamn secret since it's inception. Remove Mecca

Was he trained in gorilla warfare?

Seal Team 6 seems to show up in highly reported and political news way way too often.

Maybe he thinks the jews will give him a tv show for being an idiot.

Dubs checked, seriously, how are you surprised when your child is killed if they're part of an extremely elite group of soldiers who specialize in highly dangerous missions? I have huge admiration for a lot of people in the military, but when their parents get up on a pulpit saying "why did my son have to die", I've no respect for them. They didn't HAVE to do anything, they OFFERED their lives in service of their country ( or frequently for Israel).

So the shameless (((media))) never misses a chance to bash Trump and they go hounding a grieving father right after his sons death.

This isn't some OP that Trump planned. It was being worked on for months. If there was no moon a week before it would have been Obama OKing it. This is what his son signed up for.

This, what the fuck? When you join the military, you go into it knowing there's a possibility you're going to die. Same goes for being a cop, or a fireman. And if you're a SEAL your chances of dying go way up because you're doing even more dangerous missions than the average soldier. And what's this stuff about "only a week into the administration?" Does he think Muslims take a vacation from terrorism when a new US President takes power?

The insufferability of all these faggots blaming everything down to stubbed toes and broken nails on Trump is getting to be intolerable.

You shouldn't. I understand the inclination towards this, but you shouldn't.

My honest guess is that he got some Soros money to do what he did.

Where does this faggot even live? There were boots on the fucking ground since 2014. Or the dozens of PMC casualites not count for him? These are not lives, huh? Someone shut his damn mouth.

also this. Arab support? NO way i'm going anywhere having arabs as my buddies. Dont care for the paycheck, these guys are amateurs at best

The democrats are great at finding the parents of dead soldiers to be agitators. They did this during W-Bush too. Disgusting.

people back in the day got to cry and get angry when their sons died because we had THE FUCKING DRAFT.
EVERY SINGLE SOLDIER today is 100% voluntary, as in everything they do or have done to them in the military is, beyond gross mistreatment from their leadership, absolutely their responsibility.

We've been in Yemen since 2011, probably even before that. Yemen's president or prime minister or whatever told us it was a big no-no but clearly CIAniggers are there and they usually have SEAL bodyguards.

That nigger wasnt drafted and if you want my respect and all that you need to get your ass out there and fight for us

These stupid kids are being brainwashed, bribed and lied to every step of the way. Yeah they have to take responsibility but it's the fucking kikes and disgusting abuse and manipulation of healthy patriotism who should bear the brunt of the blame.

wew
Let's say Clinton won, my son was in the military and was KIA, then Clinton showed up to the funeral. I may not like the bitch, but I'd at least thank her coming.

thank you.

this guy is spitting on his sons grave, acting like a chimp.

doubtful, it's media spin by kikes

My father was a faggot who hated the military too, which was why I joined.

People who get into JSOC want to deploy constantly. They don't work their ass off and train under crazy conditions so they can take a desk job. They are fundamentally warrior personalities.

OH MY GOD A SOLDIER DIED THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW OBAMA WOULD NEVER DO THIS WE NEED HILLARY

Imagine doing all that training just to die to some sandnigger with a $50 rifle.

I imagine the cuck was a pussy I mean,look at his dad being a faggot.Apple don't fall far from the tree

Don't think you become a SEAL by being a pussy. Was more just contemplating how all of that effort, self-improvement and investment was snuffed out by 86 IQ and some sheet metal.

Who was tipped off by a traitor that is paid six figures to kill us from the inside.

Care to explain your point, or is this another round of "hurr every soldier ever is just a zogbot lol" shilling?

Have you served? Im going to give it to you straight much of the military is the scum of the earth

If you're on this board, it shouldn't need to be explained to you. It should be self-evident. The military is precisely what it is – not what you want it to be or what you hope it to be or what you imagine it could be with x, y, or z, tweaks. If you're cool with the last 100 years of US military history and are readily and uncritically prepared to admire those who serve it, you're probably on the wrong board.

Perhaps he wasn't killed in battle after all. I think he committed suicide after he found out how much of a faggot his father was.

So basically, "hurr every soldier ever is just a zogbot lol" shilling, exactly as I thought you were doing. The average person of any walk of life doesn't know the truth about the jews, why WW2 was an orchestrated mistake in which the wrong side was joined by the US. That doesn't make the soldiers who like other normalfags only know what they're told some concept to bitch about and be a kike faggot.

It's a Communist subversion point. Literally the same thing happened to post WW1, pre NatSoc Germany.

What the shit is this? He disgraces his son's memory as a soldier by refusing to meet his commader-in-chief, then show his ignorance by pretending the US didn't run missions in 2011, 2013, 2014, but just woke up and decided in 2017 to drop "boots on the ground" just to make a spectacle? He sounds like a brainwashed idiot.

Assuming the quotes are real and that's a big if, then yes. He's repeating all the faggot speaking points. Just a brain dead zombie so am GLAD HIS SON SUCKS COCK IN HELL.

Soros money.

No, he actually just got around 600k from his son's mandatory insurrance policy. The dude is grieving the loss of his son. He's not taking it well, although
Hitler dubs

So do you go around admiring the average normalfag who does a tough job that isn't military related? You're not painting a picture of someone who should be arbitrarily admired. Like I said – the military is what it is. If there's a particular person – oh, I don't know, maybe you? – who feel needs a little pat on the back because he signed on the dotted line, feel free to make that judgement call in your own personal life.

The big difference here being German soldiers weren't fighting to enforce global communism. Under your parameters we could just keep giving every single soldier a pass on every single thing they do forever, no matter how much it damages our nation and our race.

he watches CNN doesnt he?

Bullets kill motherfuckers, when your numbers up your numbers up. Hell, Larry Thorne died in a helo crash and he was a all around bad mother fucker. Shit happens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lauri_Törni

I'd blame grief if not for the fact he had his head together enough to be interviewed. What a shameful thing to politicize, all involved.

Something tells me the parents, or the father at least, never approved of their son's choice to serve. I understand grieving, but does he understand he's trivializing his son's death by politicizing it to snub Trump? RIP warrior.

I'd be disgusted if I wasn't already numb to it.

No, they were fighting to enforce Austrian stupidity in the balkans and taking the remains of Lorraine (which was majority French) and most of the Baltics (which admittedly had some Germans in it).

Just because the Imperialism wasn't an ocean away doesn't make it any less wrong. In fact, it's even worse because the German aspirations in WWI were at the expense of ethnic groups with whom they shared a close relation.

And just to clarify, I know that it wasn't just them and that everyone in WWI was wrong from start to finish, but at the end of the day the soldiers and the army were not wrong, the leadership was. And the same holds true here.

Way to dishonor the sacrifice and memory of your son, shitlord!

oi m8 speak for yourself, balkans had to fight, ottomans got rekt so hard

I suppose you had to have the fucking archduke assassinated like goddamn morons. Because that was a smart move! Poking the Austrian assholes that want you annexed by killing their heir!

His son deserved to die, hopefully the cuck father will follow soon.

AH planned on attacking and annexing Serbia months before the assassination took place, it simply speed up what was coming.
WW1 is entirely on AH and no one else.

Nah, I'm a Greek, and yes we had to fuck up the turds.

Greece only joined WWI much later.

After the Serbs had been destabilizing the region under AH administration. Arguably the Austrians shouldn't even have been there to begin with, but again, that's why WWI had no good guys and bad guys. Just a series of bad decisions.

Sacrafice?
LOL. Your armies are not fighting to protect your people they fight for $$$ and the jews interests. Everyone of them who leaves your boarders to kill people on the other side of the planet deserves to die.

Serbia destabilized the region by having AH illegally anex Bosnia subjugating it's people and preparing to do the same to all the countries all the way to Russia?

No, I actually think >9373491 is onto something.

Nope, we are here to talk about who our enemies are, what their intentions are, and to criticize all who blindly follow them. You don't get a pass for being a dumb, poor sack of shit whose only hope is to join the military, and do what he's told like a goddamned dog. If you are in the military, I sincerely hope you die the next time you are deployed for the sake of Israel or that you get a rare side effect that kills you the next time they test drugs on you like lab rats. The fact is letting too many dumb little drones breed kills the white race. They weren't lying in basic training when they call recruits trash, bugs, nobodies, not special, or whatever phrase they used to slap their egos. It's how they are really perceived.
Thank you for your service to Judea.

That was such a fabricated piece of shit story, so it wouldn't surprise me if he got some incentives to spew this bullshit.

Wouldn't it be ZoGbots that cheer on these US troops destabilising Middle eastern countries for greater Is-Ra-El?

Being pro-white and anti-kike would mean refraining from sending your sons (and now daughters) to fight in some Hellish sandpit for the interest of isreal.

This, the father even outright states he wasn't wanting to make a scene of it, he just couldn't handle meeting Trump there. He's grieving and lashing out, it's a normal reaction. What isn't normal is the (((media))) vultures looking at the situation and gleefully rubbing their hands at the prospect of using him as a new toy to hit Trump over the head with. I feel nothing but contempt for them, enemy of the people indeed.

Some people will never learn.

Can't wait to hang these faggots.

Also, why are fucking raids in a JSOC AO signed off by the president? I can understand cross border raids into areas where people aren't officially at war. But they've been there for a number of years. Why does Trump need to sign off on something that is at an operational level? Seems fucking retarded, and against how these guys operate ("high speed" and flattened decision making without "blinks").

Goy, stop making sense!

Man if that "father" could die instead of that son. His son didn't turn out a pussy, unlike him.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WRONG.

I understand but I also dont give a fuck about dead shitskins.

Meanwhile…
archive.is/XbGZF

Mission was planned under Obama administration and called for a moonless night; which the first one occured after Trump's inauguration.

BTFO tonight as his wife showed up to the Joint Address to Congress.

Bay of Pigs was in the pipe far before Kennedy took office.

Trayvon Martin's relatives, the Sandy Hook parents, Khizir Khan, and ect, but remember lads, it's okay when they do it!

YOU DID IT REDDIT! YOU AREN'T BIASED!