Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/pleasebegentlewithmeanon/
steamcommunity.com/id/GrimEchoes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sci tier thread link tbh

trump 2016

#SmallLoans

I don't really get enough.

Essentially, yes. And yeah, it was around that time. But we came upon it kind of weirdly. I said something to the effect of her being the light by which I walk my path, and she called me her moon, and we both kind of just clicked with it.
She drew up knotwork of a sun and a moon, and we were going to get necklaces of them made. But instead I got them tattooed on my shoulders. So yeah....

That is the biggest joke in the world.

Dude, no...

he could never get the basics down

Eat my ass

I can certainly imagine that
you're always working

now that sci is perma fucked i guess we have our replacement already lined up

its troo~

And yet I am still broke.

What?

I looked at it then remembered he referenced me in an image.
I feel dirty.

Who is the replacement?

ouch yeah probably shouldnt get tattoos for anyone but family and whatever you would enjoy.... especially when its involving a relationship but you live and learn right?

And yet I am still broke.

And I'm a big, strong, handsome man just looking for a little submissive bitch like you.

do you think he will try to evade?

I can fix that

Boo for New Sci
lmao

A few times, at most.

And then he'll give up.

Aaaaahahaha
AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

who could be the replacement coming from the guy who blankposts a comment on everything boo says lol

i think he means boo at least if the other conversation between boo and erio is the reason for it

Boo is pretty Sci tier.
I could see it working.

do you think you've made a point

which

of course

Oh.

I disapprove.

I actually got the tattoos after the fact in order to remind me of it. Remind me of the good times, and things that she helped me change about myself. I don't regret them.

How?

Lick my asshole!

Can't wake up

What are you, fucking gay?

yikes
its a sea of butthurt

Please, Boo.
I have underpants that ride my ass less than you.

No, I just want to dominate your pussy ass.

Look, bruh. You are the dog.

i could be wrong im only loosely reading it, howd the pond cleaning go? if your state was as bad as most places up here the snow and cold probably tried to stop you

LOL

I have the power of young Naivety on my side

:(

I can see the similarities even more clearly now

My step mom is going to buy aluminum sulfate or whatever before we do it.

i didnt know what i said emotionally affected you guys so hard

do you all actually think this site is your life?

Harl seems to already be trying that and failing.

If Boo is the new Sci how long before he posts CP like Sci did?

Keep your panties on and wait your turn.

Wait, that can get me money?

Master isn't as good as he once was....

So what did he do that put the final nail in the coffin if i might ask

this is kinda why spoilers got annoyed by you dude
its also why everyone but grim doesnt talk to you

Well he did post that vaguely pedophilic image that started an internet fight with Spoilers

He's gone soft on me.
A terrible fate.

thats a good thing then! im glad cause it sucks to have to deal with something on your skin that simply reminds you of bad things

nothing its literally just 3 posters here

did you see that webm i posted?

sci? posted cp

Blank posts require a trigger warning now for Boo's sake.

Posted CP.

How wonderful.
We truly are a haven for the depraved.

It sits on the top of the pond.
It just kills it.

I think he was asking about Sci.

You have it backwards; I told Spoilers to stop being an annoying cunt and so he just distanced himself

And the second part of that is just bullshit and is rather ironic coming from you

You're retarded trash and your opinions don't matter btw

You only called me "sci tier" because I compared him to you earlier

Stay mad, impotent autist

wonder if hes crying

Sci posted like bare little girl ass so i figured enough was enough

I find myself in a position right now where I can appeal to alll availavble crowds
I feel so comfortable
thank you

Like actual cp or did he dox someone or whateveR?

That means he has a soft spot for you. I would watch out. Don't let him know your address.

I view tattoos as simply a mark on the road of life. Each one should have a story behind it, and each one should mean something to you.

I actually have no issue with you and assumed this was how you and I interact.

I have had far worse people attempt my day.
You would really have to step up your game.

what did he mean by this?

When Scis Cry.

I'm sorry darlin
I only know one sure fire way to make money and I wouldn't reccomend it to you
You are above that

That he pities you.

That's fucking weird as hell

seb i need some clarification babe

I fear nothing.
Except Harl
He has confirmed he has a soft spot for me, which is terrifying.

basically that i pity you

post it again my nigga

classic downs bull

It was a pic of him with a little girl with some meme caption that implied sexual things or something

Man, it would really suck if there was a point where this would stop being funny.

wouldnt it?

I'm a hired gun. The only thing that is below me is hurting children.

Harl is the one person I have ever met that makes me both terrified about the extents of the human mind, and revel in joy at the extent of the human mind.

i figured it was one of the two things well im happy its not how i expected removing it to be, i thought youd have to like scrape it off the bottom

actual cp a little girls butt

yeah they should, regardless of even how abstract the meaning is it still is best to have meaning.... unlike the people that cover every inch of flesh in tattoos that is just ruining possible beauty

He's kind of a creep to be honest with how he interacts with the "girls" here.

at the time you werent throwing these tantrums like you do now so i saw little reason to be rude

I don't know any algae that sinks. It has to be pretty close to the top to get light.

would have been a better movie

yuh holy shit spoilers was so angry at me it was crazy
idk why but he just started going ham
it was a party at my nieces i took with her and the caption was 'me and my bitch'
and spoilers saw it his life duty to sieze the e-reputation lol

He got me into that play-by-post RPG thing he runs in which I'm a mutant merc with a talent for engineering.

??? i dont understand you dude
you have so much anger inside you lol

Oh shit. Incestuous and a pedo?
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

ever try your hand at running?

Thats weird

DES

dont really enjoy these interractions famalam
was just memeing

I do want to get half sleeves, but they will have importance to me.

Anyway, I am going to bed, my love. Will you do me the honor of brightening my dreams?

Oh he has his claws in you....

Yeah, I tired rather quickly though. Need to get back to working out.

INTERNET DRAMA

Wrong, I have mine in him.
He shall grow attached to it, never want to let it go.

ok well seb went back to mime routine so i dont have to worry about muh e-reputayshun
back to games

Hey, man.
At least my bitches are of age.

That isn't one you want to be desperately attached to you.

Life is a game to Boo because it plays him so hard.

because its hilarious

you scream and whine like a child man. i dont have the fortitude to ignore it. i'm not strong enough

yeah i know nothing of algae, just sort of assumed it was part of the fun vegetation like stuff on the beds of pools of water i have now learned quite a few things about it though which is nice

wouldve been and we couldve had christian bale do the growly batman voice for anna lol

it is but shouldve saw it coming given how he kept going further into crazy things, being a pedo was about the only way he could dig himself a deeper hole

sleeves are alright i was more against the ones that even cover their faces, sleep well bae! also i would love to

BAN THE PEDOS BOO AND BEBOP

But I shall have him at my beck and call whenever I need an RPG fix, it's perfect.

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong door, leather club's two blocks down.

I don't understand why he did what hhe did

Know thy self.
Know thy enemy.

Yea face tattoos are weird.

Sweet dreams, brightness.

You will also have him at your bed while you are trying to sleep. And he will have a knife, standing over you, playing with his own blood.

Anyway, take care, daemon. I'll banish your faggoty ass later.

GRIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm seeing something that contradicts something you said

goodnight mandy

Shot in the foot.

He's playing Dota.

Good night, Bard, and Squash, and all you other fuckers.

Good night, small one.

The 666 Secret Words of the Grey Knights, bitch.

Rest well, love.

yeah but i got a BIG DICK

Sleep well.

When did you get that?

GK are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

little boxes all the same

when i bought michael

He owns you though.
He owns all of us.

cause he probably thinks any attention is good attention

and now i do know so if i ever come to battle with them, i can think back to my talk with you..... aaand hopefully remember the name of the stuff that kills it

you too!

Duck weed and aluminum sulfate.

Sweetest dreams my friend

fuck you he's mine

i put a ring on it

I've got this Grey Knight Omnibus thing.

There was one book where a Khorne worshipper was using some kind of blood magic.

And then the main character gets abducted by Khorne folks and they're like super good at torture because it's "part of Khorne's sphere".

I was fucking pissed throughout all of this bullshit. Whoever wrote this doesn't know shit about Khorne.

There's a red one and a green one and a blue one and a yellow one

Dank weed and silver nitrate

Ok.

Imperial Fist are the best.

*raspberry noises*

should be easy enough to remember, thanks squash

woo

what about big ones though?

god damn I wanna kiss your tummy

*Blows on your belly*

Adeptus Astartes are just Gary Stus in space. They're too jacked up on steroids and faith to be interesting.

Death Korps of Krieg is best Imperium war machine.

If I had to pick space marines I'd just go with the White Scars, cause Mongols are fucking sweet.

neru!
did i make it into one of your videos yet?
:D

i dig it

tee hee stahp~

Just had my first pvp dota 2 game

with desu

FREEBOOTERZ ARE DA BEST, RUNT

cant STUMP

We won, but he was really salty

If Spoilers stopped bein frens w/ sqaush cos squash frens w/ u then why were they talking about algae in this thread?

*Purrs as I move down your belly to your sheath*

yay dota!

wanna watch funny dota videos?
:)

shut the fuck up 4m

cant STUMP

justified

no
my eyes are tired

these are great

why is he dancing

who thought that was a good idea

oh my your fur is so soft

pls dont an hero

I did well earlygame but then I fed

fuck tinkerer though
he can shove some robots up his ass

yeah he's really supportive and shit

Eat my ass, cunt

Sorry your bullshit didn't hold up I guess

Name of song?

I use conditioner.
Would you like me to lather some in your fur too?

nah its fine, dont you know they sorta made up after fighting?

Stop.

I stopped paying attention to you once I noticed our lack of sven

Please fuck me

hgfhgf

no because CONDITIONAL DAMAGES YOUR HAIR

fuck keenan is way better at this than you

that video and music are great!
:O

oh... ok :(

mfw all game

CONDITIONER*

FUCK IM ANGRY NOW KYLE

I'd rather go to jail again than that lmao

Chaa~!
Desu chaa HAL-sama. We can be tomadachi because you make watashi kokoro go doki doki~:3

I'm not really in a mood for it.
Sorry.

eee I can not remember anything sortof silly or funny or tense happening in those games though it was sortof pretty average stuffs

wedo not even know eachother

nnn they have to be tinyboxes

im joking

again...

ohi neko

:(
i wanted to be in a bideo...

I'd rather be Soto's prison bitch than that.

I will fucking murder you.

Ofc we do

*I roll over and put an arm under my head*
I'm sorry.

Murder this ass.

you can't do anything with tiny ones though
they aren't any fun

hi

I'm gonna stab your prostate

Get a load of this fucking nerd

ooook is bedtim though bnanana

Soto would be my bitch in prison

Sorry, Grim.
I can only handle two manly men at a time.

Sometimes I wish you would ask how my day was. I just feel like a fleshlight to you.

How's your day been?
Kinda been looking for you

sorry I couldn't carry

......wait

i played poppy?

._.

it's ok i did

welcome to my life. how does it feel

really wish we could have hunted

thisis like forever ago and I think I was pretty drunk so I forgot when it was

he's playing dota 2 !

Which show was this?
I remember the animation but can't remember where it's specifically from.

wow the one with the hammer screwed that one in the forest with that hit thing that bounced them

g2b

friend*

Play with Manny

you drink alcohol?

O_O

About like 7 inches.

Sorry. I'm just gathering bugs at the moment.

I will fuck you with the jagged end of a road sign so hard that you'll cum during my world of stopped time.
ZA WARUDO

im not that big

Oh wait. Higurashi.

Here's something crazy.

Most fucking people do.

why for?

would we be b-best friends?

Oh~

Eh. That's bigger than what I'm packing I think.

have him add me on steam
steamcommunity.com/id/pleasebegentlewithmeanon/

Even those who aren't fucking drink it.
A lot because they aren't.

for your opinion
rate this gal from 1-cute

Erect penis.

bae/10

i dont know what to say really

I got a body pillow.
It makes my nights less lonely.

:D

scary.

alcohol dangerous.

well at least i dont.
:)

Lmao nah
It was just a joke, I dont want my irl friends associating with you lol

The bestest

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

does it have a little anime boy like keenans

orange-chan?

1000% / cute

sup

fucking excellent
add me on steam?

steamcommunity.com/id/GrimEchoes

it's about lexi

I didn't ask for your opinion..

*Juggles cherries*

It's a rainbow zebra pattern.

weak

because I'm sure you're much better than I am

rude

omg im so happy

I'd rather not

RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO RERO

/out

Draw one for me and make a custom cover.

*Chu*

Have you ever gotten really drunk before?

Honestly, I feel like you probably never should, your life's far enough down the toilet as it is, but it is one coping mechanism that exists.

I am actually

~pay me~

But why?

All I wanted to ask was if you had a folder of natsumi. Since you're pretty much the best folder creator here

Sure.

i've never had a drop of alcohol in my life.

excellent. consider what you want done. ill ask you tomorrow

Jesus.

I don't have one and I haven't worked on any folders in months

Twitch.
I want one hand lightly resting on his belly and the other pulled up above his head. Kind of like a C shape. Legs uncrossed, but not spread so you can see his crotch.
I want him naked save for his jacket. Right arm is the one above his head, face pointing up and to the side a bit, but you can still see both his eyes.

straight edge

im still pure

Shit.
Well, Alexis has probably already talked to you about it.
It would be pretty awesome of you to make one and share it with us

No wonder he's miserable lmao

Crude idea.

Doing an old run on an old mmorpg
i havent ran it in year
brings back alot of memories how about you?

im already dead. i just walk around to keep up appearances

remind me tomorrow.

iunno maybe
I always wanted one of her

What will this cost me?

im already erect

steam

about to go to sleep.
trying to get neko to make a folder of natsumi koshigaya for me, she's 2fuckingkawaii

Please do
I will hold you in high respect

new

You picked the man wit da plan