Will Oliver Stone be proven right?

Will Oliver Stone be proven right?

Didn't Ted Cruz's dad have Kennedy killed?

Will the documents prove drumpf did 9/11

No you are thinking of Woody Harelson. El Rato's dad was a serial killer.

Yeah, right, he was the Zodiac.

If not he should have, WTC was a symbol of greed.

What isn't?
Cats kill for fun sometimes.

We are going to see we in the conspiracy community is correct on JFK and who is not. This will also out the shills spreading CIANigger disinfo.

Is there somewhere I can bet on who was behind it? CIANiggers will probably give low returns.

I bet krumpf killed jfk

suh a morgawn

I can't tell if this is ironic or not anymore.

Oliver Stone's movie doesn't even have the word "Jew" in it. Of course he's wrong.

There might be some nuggets in those files. Enough to fill in a few of the redacted marks on files pertaining to Oswald and so on.

Bet you six million dollars Jews did it

I know it's a meme to say it was Cruz, but in all likelihood, the Zodiac Killer was Uncle Ted. He was living in the area at the time, he looked a lot like the police sketches at the time, he had the state of mind to do it, and he had the intelligence to get away with it.

I can tell what the other words are, but what is word this supposed to be?

Implicating, I guess.

Mossad is actually one of the main theories. JFK was opposed to Israel's nuclear program, and was actually impartial concerning the Middle-East, so he had to go.

He was gonna make AIPAC register as a foreign lobby. If mossad pulled the trigger or someone else isn't that important, JFK's assassination stopped that push and now the lobby is a ginormous tumor most Americans don't know anything about, still not registered as a foreign lobby and as far as their nukes Israel hasn't signed into the non proliferation treaty which by our own laws means we're supposed to cut military aid so it shouldn't matter if anyone supports it or not. The USA got ZOGd in the neghole way back than.

I'm glad Israel has nukes. I'm not so retarded that I think Muslims should have more power in that area because muh gay meme nazi religion.

That would help explain RFK getting assassinated by a brainwashed Palestinian. Two birds with one stone.

I don't believe it was one group who did it. A coalition of interests, an interlocking directorate to borrow a phrase, were the masterminds. You had the Texans, like LBJ, the Mob, who might've been middlemen more than anything else, maybe Mossad, somebody connected to the Secret Service, and the Joint Chiefs (some of them at least).

Why do we have to give a shit at all who has power in the region? If it's oil we want we can drill it right here and if we stopped aid to Israel it'd lessen our tax burden. We're getting nothing back from the US Israeli relationship. You don't have to be a nazi to figure that out.

Are you fucking retarded? Because the Muslims want to start a caliphate and kill everyone else. Have you been in a coma for the past 6 years?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about         , you little         ? I’ll have you know          graduated top of my class in the         , and          been involved in numerous secret raids on         , and          have over          confirmed kills. I am trained in          warfare and I’m the top          in the entire          armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another         . I will                                                                                               , mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of                                                                                               , maggot. The         that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over                                                            , and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in                                                                                               , you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

And it's our responsibility to protect all the Jews over there who planted themselves dead center in middle of a bunch of hostile muslims because….???

Neocon harder faggot

I'm not a neocon. I'm just not a retarded meme nazi that can't into gepolitics because you masturbate at night thinking about how (((da jooooooooos))). Israel is a strategic buffer between us and a bunch of homicidal assholes from a backwards culture that want us all dead. It's not about protecting Zion.

Sure it is. If it wasn't for Israel all those muzzies would load up their trucks with dynamite and rocks and swarm all over Europe which has no ability to defend itself. Then manufacture a glorious Islamic navy and cross the ocean and overrun the United States. Thank God we have the brave IDF there to shoot teenagers when they throw rocks at their missles or we'd all be dead, and the Jews know this which is why they fight immigration so hard. Truly our greatest ally.

It's not a buffer against anything, it's a launching point of aggression. A more permanent expansion of the Murrican sphere of influence. The shitty puppet dictators CIANiggers install always move away from Murrican interests once having fixed internal turmoil and can start actually doing constructive stuff. Israel is the cock of the great Satan by which they fuck the middle east.

Jesus Christ. This is the best resurrection of dead meme possible. What kind of clearance did you get to post this, if I can ask?

Do you honestly believe they wrote down how things really went and not their own narrative?

how retarded are you people?

Uncle Ted is not the Zodiac Killer. Since his incarceration and receiving of medical treatment for mental illness he's confessed to all of the bombings, feels bad about killing people and tried to make an attempt at amends with one of the targets.

I wonder how that went

I suppose you can afford to let the public know what really went down with JFK when a nuclear holocaust is imminent.

Not sure if ironic, retarded or just american

Technically he's not wrong.

Quite a bit of faith you have that the released documents will contain the truth.

Interesting