Tfw hollywood will disappear in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/728735/873225e10a/
e-hentai.org/g/728735/873225e10a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>>/a/

tbh the world would be better off if only norks survived

Truth. DPRK is the last unpozzed nation.

The sooner kikewood falls the better.

The only true communist state attempted

took me a minute

lewl

True Communism is concerned with equal parts class struggle and sick bants

Truly he is /ourdearleader/

If I had a twatter, I would follow this account

ok cumskin

Hollywood sucks.

Propaganda sure is hard in your second language. At least our stuff comes in the form of mass shooting false flags. I bet lil rocket man wishes he had the bullets to be able to preform a mass shooting. Unfortunately everyone in their army is only issued one, to be used upon the imminent arrival of the glorious US, JP, and SK liberators.That will be a spectacle for sure! A one finger and one bullet salute to some drunken whoremonger. Ahh, it was a good run though. I'm sure the fine people at the Hennessy company will miss his patronage. He probably would have enjoyed it more if he was 5'4" or taller. Then he could ACTUALLY look down on people.

t. Butthurt Murrican Imperialist

That Twitter account is run by a bunch of writers from Popehat ya dingus.

(((Hollywood))) is the cancer killing film. The sooner (((they))) disappear, the better.

normies are literally eating up shit as we speak

How can it be that someone retarded enough to think that twitter account is legit could still be capable of writing words, let alone full sentences?
Voice to text?

ok im gonna need the sauce on this.

Holy shit, there are some 10/10 roasts here. How will Black Science Man ever recover?

Sauce for the orc qt?

same

exhentai.org/g/728735/873225e10a/

e-hentai.org/g/728735/873225e10a/

Thanks my man, you have my gratitude.(even if my boner deflated from just the tags alone)

It will be replaced with Feministwood